Posted 18 April 2003 - 11:03 PM

Count me in Bad One and Pierre !!!!!!!

#162 surfer

surfer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 12:29 AM

Yor lessons from WWW2 are just brilliant, we listen to you professor.

#163 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2003 - 02:21 AM

Today Hundreds of Thousands of Iraqi people are demonstrating Zio-USA fascist oppression:

http://www.antiwar.c...hotos/demo2.jpg
http://www.antiwar.c...hotos/demo1.jpg

they don't look liberated, to me: ha ha ha

#164 lenin

lenin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 02:24 AM

how is it going sack????

#165 Guest_nobel_*

Guest_nobel_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2003 - 02:45 AM

this thread is quite dead

#166 tisch

tisch

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 02:34 AM

BAGHDAD, September 17- nine U.S.
soldiers were killed and eighteen others were injured when their vehicles came under
attack in Fallujah Sunday, September 14, as U.S. Secretary of State Colin
Powell arrived in Baghdad for the first time since the collapse of the Saddam
Hussein regime.

An American military convoy was attacked with an powerful explosive
device in the hotspot town of Fallujah, leaving nine soldiers killed and
eighteen wounded.

Witnesses at the scene said a U.S. helicopter attempted to land to carry the
wounded to a nearby hospital but was scared off after it was targeted by a
rocket, reported Agence France-Presse (AFP).

Sergeant Amy Abbott, a spokeswoman for the U.S.-led forces in Iraq, said the attack came at 8:00 am (0400
GMT) in Fallujah, 50 kilometers west of Baghdad.

Witnesses said the highway between Fullujah and Ramadi, a further 60 kilometers to the west, had been cut
with troops inspecting vehicles and checking the roadside for explosives, according to the BBC News Online.

The attack came one day after thousands of heavily-armed Iraqi tribesmen paid their last tribute to nine Iraqi security personnel gunned down by the occupation forces, in what the Americans claimed was a "friendly fire" incident.

A chorus of Kalashnikovs reverberated around the city as the bodies of the dead and mourners vowed to
avenge their murdered loved ones.

A group of masked men, describing themselves as anti-U.S. resistance forces, spoke briefly to reporters,
issuing a chilling warning.

"We will conduct an operation tonight to avenge the martyrs," one said.

>>>>>>>
Iraqi Freedom Fighters are winning big time!

#167 tisch

tisch

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 03:22 AM

USA Manufactured Terrorism in Southern Russia, terrorists were trained & indoctrinated in CIA sponsored camps in
Afghanistan and Pakistan. http://globalresearc...es/CHO109C.html
USA made Holocausts : http://free.freespee...stateterrorism/

Within the Eastern Europe, the numbers of those living in poverty are more than 12 times what they were
10yearsago and 20 times what they were 25 years ago under communism.
http://news.bbc.co.u...ness/966616.stm

How USA manufactured AIDS
http://www.tetrahedr.../gao_fraud.html

http://www.informati...ringhouse.info/
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/
http://www.antiwar.com/

http://serbiandefens...e.com/tribunal/

#168 Petrov

Petrov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 04:39 AM

Every single soldier on my Front and on all the Soviet Fronts knows the "little allies" belated intervention is as a result of their wish to save fascism, not destroy it.

#169 Atheris

Atheris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 05:04 AM

Cossak
tisch
Arkan
Bulov

All the same egoist with a warped mind.

#170 Skippy

Skippy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 05:19 AM

Cossak
tisch
Arkan
Bulov
+
Frunze
Zhukuv
Belrus front (or some crap like that)

trade marks
gives GIjoe shit about his hat
say Mission is ugly
and I am a peasant,

All the same egoist with a warped mind.

But worse still he tries to pass off lies as truth.

even knowing full well is it false.

I strongly suggest to all, that noithing I mean nothing from any of his past present and future IDs is taken at face value

Rule of thumb for this guy,

if it is news to you and he didn't attach a link
this means he rewrote the article or maybe even started from scratch.

He attches links when he can, when he makes crap up he doesn't have links so he can't attach them.

very simple really

don't worry if he does come across an article he likes he will use the link, look at his signoff

#171 Petrov

Petrov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 11:55 AM

Mr Skippy
Belarus Front? You must mean the 1st Belorussian Front (Zhukov), 2nd Belorussian Front (Rokossovsky) or 3rd Belorussian Front (Chernyakhovsky).

I am none of them. Neither am I Frunze, the first Field Marshall of the Red Army.

I am Petrov, commander of the 4th Ukrainian Front.

We have taken many losses and we will take many more but we will be victorius. If you think thats crap I am sorry for you. If you are just a fascist, our armies are coming for you!

#172 cpwill

cpwill

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 12:20 PM

i see you didn't take the hint and let those ole moderators ban you after all, eh cossack?

#173 Petrov

Petrov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 02:00 PM

Mr cpwill
I am not a Cossack, I am Petrov, a Russian and commander of the 4th Ukrainian Front. There are 3 Cossack divisions on my front. Very good soldiers, every single one of them.

#174 Petrov

Petrov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 02:17 PM

KHALDIYAH, Iraq - U.S. troops were ambushed on the main road of this central Iraqi town Thursday, coming under heavy gunfire that destroyed a truck.

Al-Arabiya television reported eight Americans were killed and one wounded. There was no confirmation of any casualties, and initial casualty reports have proven incorrect in the past.

An Associated Press reporter who arrived on the scene saw four U.S. tanks surrounding the smoldering truck as helicopters hovered above.

Taking fire from unknown positions, U.S forces were firing with no obvious targets, in an apparent effort to protect themselves until reinforcements arrived, a witness said.

The AP reporter was fired on by one of the tanks with three rounds from its 50-caliber machine gun.

An AP photographer said his car was shot up by American fire, the windshield blown out and all the tires flattened. The photographer was not injured.

Shortly afterward a huge explosion rocked the area, and there were unconfirmed reports from residents that U.S. Humvees had come under attack a few miles distant.

Khaldiyah is a town in the so-called "Sunni Triangle" in central Iraq (news - web sites), the heartland of support for ousted Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein (news - web sites) and the focus of an anti-American insurgency.

Khaldiyah's police chief was killed in an ambush on Monday as he was returning to his home in Fallujah. The brazen shooting of Col. Khedeir Mekhalef Ali was the latest attack targeting Iraqis who work with coalition forces.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On our advance through the Russian Steppe, Southern Ukraine, the Crimea, Romania, Bulgaria and Yugoslavia, the only thing the people have attacked us with is flowers and some of the young women have attacked our men with kisses. Now we are preparing to be attacked with kisses and flowers by the young women of Czechoslovakia.

#175 Skippy

Skippy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 September 2003 - 12:46 AM

Skippy said,

Cossak
tisch
Arkan
Bulov
+
Frunze
Zhukuv
Belrus front (or some crap like that)

and petrov wanted to piont out that he is not any of the above,

"I am none of them. Neither am I Frunze, "

thanks for that, I am not any of them either,

But I know that cause I never said either of us was,

Are T.U.I. (typing under the infulence)

cause if not you must of taken a big blow to the head recently,

I can't see anyone accuse you of being him,
so must be your idea
so you must be him,

You negate your own pionts the same way he does by attaching a nice full article but NO LINK,

It it is not your own work prove it by attaching a link,
my god its not that hard to understand.

#176 Guest_JSU 152_*

Guest_JSU 152_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2003 - 12:50 AM

The Shoe Bomber

THIS IS WORTH THE TIME TO READ

Remember the guy who got on a plane with a bomb built into his shoe and tried to light it? His trial is over, how much of this Judge's comments did you hear on TV? NONE Everyone should hear what the judge had to say.

Ruling by Judge William Young U.S. District Court, Judge William Young made the following statement in sentencing "shoe bomber" Richard Reid to prison. It is noteworthy, and deserves to be remembered far longer than he predicts.

January 30, 2003 United States vs. Reid. Judge Young: Mr. Richard C.
Reid, hearken now to the sentence the Court imposes upon you.
On counts 1, 5 and 6 the Court sentences you to life in prison in the
custody of the United States Attorney General.

On counts 2, 3, 4 and 7, the Court sentences you to 20 years in prison
on each count, the sentence on each count to run consecutive with the
other. That's 80 years.

On count 8 the Court sentences you to the mandatory 30 years consecutive to the 80 years just imposed.

The Court imposes upon you each of the eight counts a fine of $250,000 for the aggregate fine of $2 million.

The Court accepts the government's recommendation with respect to
restitution and orders restitution in the amount of $298.17 to Andre
Bousquet and $5,784 to American Airlines.

The Court imposes upon you the $800 special assessment.

The Court imposes upon you five years supervised release simply because the law requires it. But the life sentences are real life sentences so I need go no further.

This is the sentence that is provided for by our statutes. It is a fair
and just sentence. It is a righteous sentence. Let me explain this to
you. We are not afraid of you or any of your terrorist co-conspirators, Mr. Reid. We are Americans. We have been through the fire before. There is all too much war talk here. And I say that to everyone with the
utmost respect. Here in this court, where we deal with individuals as individuals, and care for individuals as individuals. As human beings, we reach out for justice.

You are not an enemy combatant. You are a terrorist. You are not a
soldier in any war. You are a terrorist. To give you that reference,
to call you a soldier, gives you far too much stature. Whether it is the
officers of government who do it or your attorney who does it, or that
happens to be your view, you are a terrorist. And we do not negotiate with terrorists. We do not treat with terrorists. We do not sign documents with terrorists. We hunt them down one by one and bring them to justice.

So war talk is way out of line in this court. You are a big fellow.
But you are not that big. You're no warrior. I know warriors. You are
a terrorist. A species of criminal guilty of multiple attempted
murders.

In a very real sense, State Trooper Santiago had it right when you first
were taken off that plane and into custody and you wondered where the
press and where the TV crews were, and he said you're no big deal.
You're no big deal.

What your counsel, what your able counsel and what the equally able
United States attorneys have grappled with and what I have as honestly
as I know how tried to grapple with, is why you did something so
horrific.

What was it that led you here to this courtroom today? I have listened
respectfully to what you have to say. And I ask you to search your
heart and ask yourself what sort of unfathomable hate led you to do what you are guilty and admit you are guilty of doing. And I have an answer for you. It may not satisfy you. But as I search this entire record, it comes as close to understanding as I know.

It seems to me you hate the one thing that is most precious. You hate
our freedom. Our individual freedom. Our individual freedom to live as
we choose, to come and go as we choose, to believe or not believe as we individually choose.

Here, in this society, the very winds carry freedom. They carry it
everywhere from sea to shining sea. It is because we prize individual
freedom so much that you are here in this beautiful courtroom. So that
everyone can see, truly see that justice is administered fairly,
individually, and discretely.

It is for freedom's sake that your lawyers are striving so vigorously on
your behalf and have filed appeals, will go on in their representation
of you before other judges. We are about it. Because we all know that
the way we treat you, Mr. Reid, is the measure of our own liberties.
Make no mistake though. It is yet true that we will bare any burden,
pay any price, to preserve our freedoms.

Look around this courtroom. Mark it well. The world is not going to
long remember what you or I say here. Day after tomorrow it will be
forgotten. But this, however, will long endure. Here in this courtroom
and courtrooms all across America, the American people will gather to
see that justice, individual justice, justice, not war, individual justice is in fact being done.

The very President of the United States through his officers will have
to come into courtrooms and lay out evidence on which specific matters
can be judged, and juries of citizens will gather to sit and judge that
evidence democratically, to mold and shape and refine our sense of
justice.

See that flag, Mr. Reid? That's the flag of the United States of
America. That flag will fly there long after this is all forgotten.
That flag stands for freedom. You know it always will.

~ Custody, Mr. Officer. Stand him down.

So, how much of this Judge's comments did we hear on our TV sets or see in the newspaper? Pass this around. Everyone should/needs to hear what this fine judge had to say.

#177 Guest_JSU 152_*

Guest_JSU 152_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2003 - 12:55 AM

:D

#178 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2003 - 01:50 AM

I am NO fan of Josef Stalin, rather I have studied him as basically a "peoples' enemy" or an "enemy of all mankind," however I would like to point out some rather ridiculous things that have been said about Stalin's leadership during World War II on this post.

- "Stalin was right to shoot so many generals early in the war."
Shooting generals, with whom one has a problem, is sort of like shooting a horse with a broken leg: it still does not fix the leg. One of the reasons that the USSR suffered so much during WWII was that prior to the war, Stalin saw fit to execute or imprison millions of loyal communist party members and military leaders, leaving the Red Army bereft of good military leaders.

- "Stalin won the war by sheer brute force and the sacrifice of millions of Red Army soldiers and millions of Soviet citizens."
That's a real common viewpoint, however, if one looks at the pre-war German-Soviet cooperation on armor research, one might notice something, which most historians skip over because it does not match their preconceived notions of Stalin as some kind of stupid "monster": the USSR started the war with over 3,000 T-34 tanks, which were still top secret and not released to the tankers until weeks into the war. When compared to the standard German tanks, with which Hitler invaded, i.e. Pzkw IIs and IIIs armed with only 50mm guns or less, not Panthers or Tigers, the T-34 outgunned them, had better armor, were faster, more reliable, and more user-friendly.

- "Stalin almost lost the war and would have if Hitler had taken Leningrad, Moscow, or Stalingrad."
While this is a common perception, it should be remembered that in 1812, Czarist Russia yielded Moscow to Napoleon almost without a fight while the Russians martialed their forces and waited for the French supplies line to get too much for the French to handle. It's called a strategy of defense in depth. Many Americans still think that if someone takes someone's capitol city, it's the end of a war, yet those very same Americans forget the fact that in 1812, the British captured Washington DC and burned the White House basically to the ground.

In any case, while I am no fan of Stalin, I would not wish to detract from the reality of history by simply pointing out his mistakes and evil actions. I live by the old saying, "Know thine enemy," not by the saying, "Spew as much crap over your enemies as possible."

Who might say that one? Hmmm.... I don't know, however, if you'll recall how during Gulf War One a certain president spewed a lot of BS about the Iraqis killing dozens of Kuwaiti newborns and stealing their incubators.... That's BS. It's not honest and it does NOT inculcate any sort of faith in intelligent people. And, unfortunately, in this case, it would seem that "the acorn does not fall far from the tree." However, in this case, some of the acorns seem to have fallen off the tree, rolled into holes, and landed in a pile of alcohol and cocaine, where they stayed for decades.

When "Dubyuh's" daddy releases the pictures of the Iraqi tanks staging for an invasion of Saudi Arabia... which he promised he'd do thirteen years ago, maybe then... maybe then... I might give "Dubyuh" more credibility that Richard Nixon, however, until then... neither Bush has any credibility in my mind. And, I say that as a former military intelligence analyst, who got out after twelve years of service, in August of 2001.

Signed,

USPatriotX

#179 Petrov

Petrov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 19 September 2003 - 02:39 AM

USPatriotZ
WOW, In fascist countries do people get their history lessons from the outside of Coca Cola cans? Our armies are coming for you!

Mr Skippy
You seem to be in such a terrible state of nervous irritation. If I were a fascist, seeing our armies would probably leave me in such a state too.

I am not Frunze or Zhukov and I am not on any of the 3 Belorussian Fronts. I am Petrov,a Russian and commander of the 4th Ukrainian Front.

And Mr Skippy, our armies are coming for you too!

#180 Atheris

Atheris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 September 2003 - 02:52 AM

Petrov...

==Our armies are coming for you!==

I doubt that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru