Theme© by Fisana

Photo

I post on this site because:

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Poll: I post on this site because: (0 member(s) have cast votes)

I post on this site because:

1. I have no life (1 votes [3.57%])

Percentage of vote: 3.57%

2. I love debating with other losers who have no clue (3 votes [10.71%])

Percentage of vote: 10.71%

3. I am so f'ing brilliant that the world couldn't survive without my opinion (7 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. I'm waiting for Atossa to return! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. I can't get laid (1 votes [3.57%])

Percentage of vote: 3.57%

6. I'm at work and waiting for 5 o'clock (8 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

7. I truly care about world affairs and hope to connect with people who are different than me (8 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Neo

Neo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 April 2003 - 05:56 PM

Have fun!

#2 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 10 April 2003 - 06:21 PM

was fun

have you see the first to reply a ****ing french

:D

me too i like cigarette which make me laugh and rock and roll
and SEX because it have never killed anybody except a
french president

:D

#3 Neo

Neo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 April 2003 - 06:29 PM

You show 'em raffphi! :D
Its okay to laugh around here once in awhile at least!

#4 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 10 April 2003 - 08:37 PM

i voted on the last topic because the other ones were just harassment. I like to keep the people who post here informed on the behind the doors meetings that happen in the united states government that happened 20 years ago that is current still today.

just think from:

1. the war in iraq to topple iraqi president SADDAM HUSSEIN and to get at the RICH oil fields of the country.

2. the destruction of both N.A.S.A. SPACE SHUTTLES THE CHALLENGER and the COLUMBIA were discussed by friends of the B U S H FAMILY DYNASTY.

3. even the way and means of the whole out come of the TERRORIST ATTACK OF SEPTEMBER 11,2001 was discussed and planned to even the type of construction that was going to take it's place.

there are several terrorist attacks that led up to the creditability that pointed a finger that a certain group of UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CITIZENS did the deeds when the problem was closer to home. when i tried to inform the FEDERAL INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES THAT CARRY FEDERAL BADGES AND WEAPONS i was considered a nut case and now i have the right to say to those underpaid LAZY BUMS FAT AZZ BUMS "I PERSONALLY TOLD YOU ALL SO" even when some of those lazy bastard federal investigative personal that carry federal badges, weapons watched and cover up these friends OF THEIRS most horrendous crimes BUT WHO CARES.

when small Innocent children like the one in homestead, florida around 19 years ago are butchered to the TERRORIST ATTACK OF SEPTEMBER 11,2001 a selective few who are part of the B U S H FAMILY DYNASTY will get away with their crimes no matter what and now the current sitting president of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA named GEORGE W.{LIES AND FVCKFACE}B U S H....JR. agree with the BUTCHERING of SMALL CHILDREN TO FRAME ME. just like the B U S H FAMILY SPORTED THE SO CALLED TERRORIST ATTACK OF SEPTEMBER 11,2001 to get the ball rolling in this LUST FOR the greedy crude oil business.

well fellow posters i hope you all understand that political power in the united states of america today equals death, illegal drugs, and destruction on a grand scale that even includes war and dishonesty among nations.

one thing i'm PROUD of for is the quick and speedy way this so called war in iraq was handled by the UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES and i'm glad no other countries intervened on iraq's behalf so far but as for the repercussions that will follow in iraq and in our very own country called the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. well i hope that the destruction from these new terrorist groups that will form because of these military actions overseas will not be as destructive as SEPTEMBER 11,2001.

#5 Rich

Rich

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 11 April 2003 - 02:37 PM

Just wanted to move this back to the front. I love this poll!

#6 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 11 April 2003 - 03:13 PM

Nitemare, you are the only person other than me who makes any sense here.
And like me you know full well that this war was at no time live-to-air. It was recorded six months ago to keep costs down. Saddam Husien baulked at this proposal for most of 2001, but finally accepted the arrangement when promised he wouldn't be entirely killed, just the left and right sides of his body.

Anyway, its been in the can for well over 6 months and I'm personally glad its finally been aired.

#7 Neo

Neo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 April 2003 - 08:54 PM

nitemere,

I believe this poll falls squarley under sarcasm, not harrasement.

#8 bellisaurius

bellisaurius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 11 April 2003 - 09:13 PM

nitemere
"Because I'm stark Raving Mad!"

AHA!

Nitemere, I'm sorry, but when I read that I almost fell off my chair laughing.

#9 Neo

Neo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 03:04 PM

BUMP!

#10 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 05:45 PM

to NEO ::::::::::::::

?????? neo what ?????????????

i post on this site because it is the pravda web site.

i have been a part of pravda since before it was published on a printing press. i am russian by my family background since the time of Tsarina Katherin, and Russian again since Lenin, and again with Gorbachev by supporting the end of the Communist system which we (us russians) made.

A KTO TE --------- neo ----------- KTO TE ???????????

vlad

edited for spelling and grammer; april 18, 2004

vlad

#11 Neo

Neo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 06:00 PM

Uh, Its a JOKE Poll!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by vladzo
[B]to NEO ::::::::::::::

?????? neo what ?????????????

i post on this site because it is the pravda web site.

i have been a part of pravda sine before it was published on a printing press. i am russian since my family in the time of Tsarina Katherin, and Russian again since Lenin, and again by supporting the end of the Communist system which we (us russians) made.

A KTO TE --------- neo ----------- KTO TE ???????????

vlad

#12 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 06:20 PM

to neo ::::::::::::

you told me that you are a "joke pole"

???? does that mean that you are a polish joke ????

vlad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru