#241 BlackCloudSky

BlackCloudSky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 01:06 AM

Written offline after Saddam's posting of 05-07-2003 03:03 AM
before her posting of 05-08-2003 12:16 AM

Just looking in and saving the pages of this forum. Interesting information Saddam; Thank you. Not posting anything unless I feel am doing something useful. Perhaps you will forgive me for the following.

I think I like C.S. Lewis, more for his fiction, than for what I feel is a modernistic interpretation of christianity (because I feel today's Christianity tries to explain the old testament to mean what it would like it to mean, rather than taking the text as is, and accepting that perhaps Jesus taught something different). I always notice that much as Satan or the devil is much quoted by Christians, there is very little mention of this entity in the text of the old testament. So how much of this conceptuality is created by man?

I think it is true to say that Catholic and Orthodox christianity, Orthodox Judaism, and Islam more represent a true faith, and perhaps one can also say the same of peoples like the Inuit with their belief in the Great Spirit.

Personally dogmatic belief systems fail, because they try to justify or describe faith by words which lack that conceptuallity of spirit and soul which is not explainable by words which are designed for the material aspects of our world or universe.

It is apparent to me that Zionist Rabbis have deceived themselves in their interpretation of the "mystical Kabbala" in one attributing it to ancient Judaism (which appears to be dubious to say the least), and in their use of it to religeously explain Aliyah.

quote:-

"Rooted in kabbalistic literature is the understanding that Hebrew letters are the atoms and building blocks of the soul. When a Jew comes to live in Israel, his small individual letters expand to become the gigantic letters of the whole Jewish nation."

"Because the soul of a Jew is connected to all of the souls of the nation, the yearning of even one individual for the Land of Israel has a profound, multiple effect on all of the Jewish People. The mercy of G-d is aroused, and slowly, the nation begins to return to its homeland."

End quote

and quote
"When one understands that the Redemption of Israel is the goal of world history, one can discover a new spiritual dimension in all of the world's wars and revolutions."

"Our heroes of yore, Abraham, Moses, Joshua, King David and the Macabbees, were complete in their spiritual building - mighty in Torah, mighty in holiness, and mighty in war. Our identification with them, and our desire to emulate them, awakens our own inner potential."

"There are times when Israel is forced to adopt the politics of war, not from a lust for killing and conquest, but to put an end to all war."

"Modern Western culture, with all of its immorality and falsehoods, will disappear from the world. The holy culture of Israel will be established in its place."

end quote

Note the texts of the kabbala or cabbala

ancient esoteric Jewish mystical tradition of philosophy containing strong elements of pantheism, yet akin to neo-Platonism. Kabbalistic writing reached its peak between the 13th and 16th centuries. It is largely rejected by current Judaic thought as medieval superstition, but is basic to the Hasid sect.
Among its earliest documents are the Sefir Jezirah/The Book of Creation, attributed to Rabbi Akiba (died 120). The Zohar/Book of Light was written in Aramaic in about the 13th century.

Penguin Hutchinson Reference Library
Copyright © 1996 Helicon Publishing and Penguin Books Ltd

I think we can agree that Jesus totally disagreed with the Pharissees interpretation. ( I believe the prominent Jewish sects were the Pharisees, the Saducees, the Essenes: The Samaritans were a Jewish sect who believed only in the Torah)

Samaritan

members or descendants of the colonists forced to settle in Samaria (now N Israel) by the Assyrians after their occupation of the ancient kingdom of Israel 722 BC. Samaritans adopted a form of Judaism, but adopted only the Pentateuch, the five books of Moses of the Old Testament, and regarded their temple on Mount Gerizim as the true sanctuary.
They remained a conservative, separate people and declined under Muslim rule, with only a few hundred, in a small community at Nablus, surviving today.

To Christ's Jewish audience, a Samaritan was an enemy and an outcast, as appears in the incident of Christ's visit to a Samaritan village: `the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans' (John 4:9). The Samaritans were an ultraconservative Judaistic community who had split from mainstream Judaism several centuries before Christ's time, rejecting the Jewish temple and priesthood and recognizing only the Pentateuch as scriptural; furthermore, the Jews despised them for being of mixed blood.

Sadducee

(Hebrew `righteous')
member of the ancient Hebrew political party and sect of Judaism that formed in pre-Roman Palestine in the first century BC. They were the group of priestly aristocrats in Jerusalem until the final destruction of the Temple AD 70.
They opposed the Pharisees and favoured Hellenization. They stood for the hereditary high priesthood, the Temple, and sacrifice. Sadducees denied the immortality of the soul and the existence of angels, and maintained the religious law in all its strictness. Many of their ideas and practices resurfaced in medieval Jewish sects after Pharisee ideas dominated the dispersed Jews of the western Roman empire.

Pharisee

member of a conservative Jewish sect that arose in the 2nd century BC in protest against all movements favouring compromise with Hellenistic culture. The Pharisees were devout adherents of the law, both as found in the Torah and in the oral tradition known as the Mishnah.
They were opposed by the Sadducees on several grounds: the Sadducees did not acknowledge the Mishnah; the Pharisees opposed Greek and Roman rule of their country; and the Pharisees held a number of beliefs - such as the existence of hell, angels, and demons, the resurrection of the dead, and the future coming of the Messiah - not found in the Torah.
The Pharisees rejected political action, and in the 1st century AD the left wing of their followers, the Zealots, broke away to pursue a revolutionary nationalist policy. After the fall of Jerusalem, Pharisee ideas became the basis of orthodox Judaism as the people were dispersed throughout the W Roman empire.

Essene

member of an ancient Jewish religious sect located in the area near the Dead Sea c. 200 BC-AD 200, whose members lived a life of denial and asceticism, as they believed that the day of judgement was imminent.
The Dead Sea Scrolls, discovered in 1947, are believed by some scholars to be the library of the community. John the Baptist may have been a member of the Essenes.

I hope you forgive my use of my quick lookup encylopedia. But I think it shows how there is this almost hypnotic belief in the concepts of Phariseism which have also been taken up by Christianity as taught by the apostle St Paul. Also that this diversivness of belief has been going on for a very long time.

Ultimately Zionism must I think be self destructive as the existence of the state of Israel is entirely dependant on its support by the USA. It cannot survive on its own in a normal relationship with its neighbours. One has to say that they deceive themselves as msuch as they deceive other people. The same may be said about Fundamentalist Christians.

I think one might loosely say that zionism transfers ones belief system to the land of Yisrael, and the comming of the messiah, and also so does Fundamentalist Christianity. But I am trying to say that the real foundations of this belief system are really very dubous indeed.

I do think one can also critisise Western scientific atheism too. For example, where I live the people seem to have largely given up any spiritual belief system. Much of the Church of England seems to have devolved to some weakened Fundamentalistic Christianity. To my mind it has largely abrogated any position of spititual leadership. One baptist minister I saw is very keen, but her faith seems entirely dependant on creationalism, and rather trite arguments to counter Darwins theory of evolution. So to me she has gone away from the teaching of Jesus, to teaching something entirely different, and which in reality is constructed by man.

In fact if you want to go back to what Jesu thought perhaps one should study the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as the four Gospels. a

As it appears man needs religion, as most of us cannot easily practise pure spirituallity. I think there is a great deal of clearing up needed.

Hope you forgive me for the length of this post.

#242 BlackCloudSky

BlackCloudSky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 01:34 AM

Response to later postings:- I think ultimately if people adopt a belief system (mostly on irrational grounds) then say me is right, and you is wrong, it must present a formula for discord. Especially if that belief system say I am better than you. (e.g. Fundamental Chrisitians/Zionism: - we are created by G_d {everything there is to know is in an ancient text} and not a sentient product of evolution, and have a great deal to learn, and perhaps more evolving to do, if we do not destry ourselves. / i.e arrogance versus humility ) Appeal to man's innate arrogance must be attractive to us as it tells us we are important. / Note Jesus teaching is in opposition to this. i.e "I give you one other commandment - Love they neighbour as you love yourself" )

Do you think it is time we stop listening to those who preach war and strife. The choice is ours not to listen to them. Not to respond to terrorism with terrorism, Not to respond to atrocity with atrocity.

It is so sad is it not that suicide bombers are really doing an own goal. Terrorism, which includes global terrorism is an own goal. Antisemmitism is not an answer. It is entirely what zionists want.

Why do some people put such emphasis on the return of the "Jewish People" to Israel, even using people who are not Jews of true genetic origin (Khazars). Strange is it not?

What is the answer? What should we do? What can we do?

----------- Here is another extract. Hope the author does not mind me quoting part of her circular------------
A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE ON THE WAR WITH IRAQ

(I wrote this article shortly after the start of the war. I feel that the message is
still an important one.)

On a mundane level I am very much against this war with Iraq or any war. As may others do, I want a world of peace and war is not peaceful. Recently, my Guides allowed me to see a different perspective on this war.

This war is another sign that our prayers are being answered. I realize that it is hard to understand that people being killed is an answer to a prayer for peace, but that is exactly what it is.

We all know that we are moving into the 5th dimension and a world of peace. This time of peace is predicted in every religion. We cannot make this leap into the 5th dimension as long as someone like Saddam is in power. We cannot have peace with someone in power who is so cruel to his own people. This behavior is strictly 3rd dimension behavior and cannot make the move to the 5th dimension.

I do not agree with the method that Spirit is allowing to be used to help this change to occur, but I am reminded that the souls involved chose to experience this war. We all agreed to experience this. We all have lessons to learn from this. It is up to us how we learn the lessons.

I think it is important that we stop being angry and start centering ourselves. We should continue to pray for a peaceful solution as quickly as possible. As long as we are sending out angry energy - angry at Bush for starting the war, or angry at Saddam for what he has done, or angry at those who are for or
against the war - we are increasing the negative energy and feeding the conflict. If we can stop allowing any negative emotions and focus on peace, it will calm the energies.

Spend the time you are now spending being angry or worried or sickened to send peace around the Earth. Send peaceful energy to Saddam and his people. Send peaceful energy to Bush and our soldiers. Send peaceful energy to all nations on earth. What you focus on increases. By focusing on peace, you will increase peace.

If enough of us can remain focused on peace irregardless of what is happening in the world, we may be able to prevent further conflicts. If we learn this lesson now, we will not have to repeat it in North Korea, Iran, or another country. By focusing on peace, we may can change the other leaders who are stuck in the
3rd dimension without the necessity of another war.

Whenever you feel a negative feeling, remember to take a deep cleansing breath and focus on peace. Let's create the reality of a peaceful world together.

Here is another way of saying the same thing:

OSHO ON WAR Wrom: AFXISHJEXXIMQZUIVOTQNQEMSFDULHPQQW

'A man of peace is not a pacifist, a man of peace is simply a pool of silence. He pulsates a new kind of energy into the world, he sings a new song. He lives in a totally new way his very way of live is that of grace, that of prayer, that of compassion. Whomsoever he touches, he creates more love-energy. The man of peace is creative. He is not against war, because to be against
anything is to be at war. He is not against war, he simply understands why war exists. And out of that understanding he becomes peaceful. Only when there are many people who are pools of peace, silence, understanding, will the war disappear.'

This goes along with an article that I wrote a while back. Our main focus should always be peace. The answer to every issue that we have, be it money, health, relationships, war, etc. is to find peace. Ultimately that is the one thing that everyone is looking for.
If you are to assume that she the medium? has in reallity contacted some sort of real entity/intelligence then I am not at all certain as to what type of entity she has contacted.

I do very much like her quote from OSHO ON WAR Wrom: OYIYZUNNYCGPKYLEJGDGVCJVTLBXFGGMEPYOQKEDOTWFAOBUZXUWLSZLKBRNVWWCUFPEGAUTFJM

#243 BlackCloudSky

BlackCloudSky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 01:45 AM

Sorry the reference there was. How it got screwed up I do not know. Both (two) places in the posting! So here is the reference.

OSHO ON WAR from "Zen; The Path of Paradox, Vol II"
And its trying to do it again when I use the preview, which is getting to be annoying! Perhaps the spirits are agianst me!

#244 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 11:24 PM

BlackCloudSky , thanks for your input. I've found that very interesting.

Now some history :

A report from Europe carried the following speech of Rabbi Emmanuel Rabinovich before a special meeting of the Emergency Council of European Rabbis in Budapest, Hungary, January 12, 1952: "Greetings, my children; You have been called her to recapitulate the principal steps of our new program. As you know, we had hoped to have twenty years between wars to consolidate the great gains which we made from World War II, but our increasing numbers in certain vital areas is arousing opposition to us, and we must now work with every means at our disposal to precipitate World War III within five years [They did not precipitate World War III but they did instigate the Korean War when on June 25, 1950 they ordered the North Korean army to launch a surprise attack on South Korea. On June 26, the U.N. Security Council condemned the invasion as aggression and ordered withdrawal of the invading forces. Then on June 27, 1950, our Jewish American President Truman ordered air and naval units into action to enforce the U.N. order. Not achieving their full goals, they then instigated the overthrow of South Vietnam Ngo Dinh Diem, Premier under Bao Dai, who deposed the monarch in 1955 and established a republic with himself as President. Diem used strong U.S. backing to create an authoritarian regime, which soon grew into a full-scale war, with Jewish pressure escalating U.S. involvement].

The goal for which we have striven so concertedly for three thousand years is at last within our reach, and because its fulfillment is so apparent, it behooves us to increase our efforts and our caution tenfold. I can safely promise you that before ten years have passed, our race will take its rightful place in the world, with every Jew a king and every Gentile a slave (Applause from the gathering). You remember the success of our propaganda campaign during the 1930's, which aroused anti-American passions in Germany at the same time we were arousing anti-German passions in America, a campaign which culminated in the Second World War. A similar propaganda campaign is now being waged intensively throughout the world. A war fever is being worked up in Russia by an incessant anti-American barrage while a nation-wide anti-Communist scare is sweeping America. This campaign is forcing all the smaller nations to choose between the partnership of Russia or an alliance with the United States. Our most pressing problem at the moment is to inflame the lagging militaristic spirit of the Americans. The failure of the Universal Military Training Act was a great setback to our plans, but we are assured that a suitable measure will be rushed through Congress immediately after the 1952 elections. The Russians, as well as the Asiatic peoples, are well under control and offer no objections to war, but we must wait to secure the Americans. This we hope to do with the issue of Anti-Semitism, which worked so well in uniting the Americans against Germany. We are counting heavily on reports of anti-Semitic outrages in Russia to whip up indignation in the United States and produce a front of solidarity against the Soviet power. Simultaneously, to demonstrate to Americans the reality of anti-Semitism, we will advance through new sources large sums of money to outspokenly anti-Semitic elements in America to increase their effectiveness, and we shall stage Anti-Semitic outbreaks in several of their largest cities. This will serve the double purpose of exposing reactionary sectors in America, which then can be silenced, and of welding the United States into a devoted anti-Russian unit. (Note: -- Protocol of Zion No. 9, para. 2, states that anti-Semitism is controlled by them. At the time of this speech they had already commenced their campaign of anti-Semitism in Czechoslovakia). Within five years, this program will achieve its objective, the Third World War, which will surpass in destruction all previous contests. Israeli, of course, will remain neutral, and when both sides are devastated and exhausted, we will arbitrate, sending our Control Commissions into all wrecked countries. This war will end for all time our struggle against the Gentiles.

We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia and Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now being born. Our Control Commissions will, in the interests of peace and wiping out inter- racial tensions.

Forbid the Whites to mate with Whites. The White Women must cohabit with members of the dark races, the White Men with black women. Thus the White Race will disappear, for the mixing of the dark with the White means the end of the White Man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory. We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judaica, and our race will rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark peoples.

Question from the gathering: Rabbi Rabinovich, what about the various religions after the Third World War?

Rabinovich: There will be no more religions. Not only would the existence of a priest class remain a constant danger to our rule, but belief in an after-life would give spiritual strength to irreconcilable elements in many countries, and enable them to resist us. We will, however, retain the rituals and customs of Judaism as the mark of our hereditary ruling caste, strengthening our racial laws so that no Jew will be allowed to marry outside our race, nor will any stranger be accepted by us. (Note: Protocol of Zion No. 17 para. 2, states: 'Now that freedom of conscience has been declared everywhere (as a result of their efforts they have previously stated) only years divide us from the moment of the complete wrecking of that [Hated] Christian Religion. As to other religions, we shall have still less difficulty with them.')

We may have to repeat the grim days of World War II, when we were forced to let the Hitlerite bandits sacrifice some of our people, in order that we may have adequate documentation and witnesses to legally justify our trial and execution of the leaders of America and Russia as war criminals, after we have dictated the peace. I am sure you will need little preparation for such a duty, for sacrifice has always been the watchword of our people, and the death of a few thousand lesser Jews in exchange for world leadership is indeed a small price to pay. To convince you of the certainty of that leadership, let me point out to you how we have turned all of the inventions of the White Man into weapons against him. His printing presses and Radios are the mouthpieces of our desires, and his heavy industry manufactures the instruments which he sends out to arm Asia and Africa against him.

Our interests in Washington are greatly extending the Point Four Program (viz. Colombo Plan) for developing industry in backward areas of the world, so that after the industrial plants and cities of Europe and America are destroyed by atomic warfare, the Whites can offer no resistance against the large masses of the dark races, who will maintain an unchallenged technological superiority. And so, with the vision of world victory before you, go back to your countries and intensify your good work, until that approaching day when Israeli will reveal herself in all her glorious destiny as the Light of the World."

#245 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 11:52 PM

"America: Submerged in a Sea of Zionism. Will history remember America merely as a major captive nation of Zionist world conquest, ignoring the lustrous ascendance and near triumph of the glorious potential of free man? Will Zionist scorched-earth shots to the heart of all that is wholesome buy them their long-sought victory for Babylonian humanism with its showy irreverence and the glorification of all that is sordid? Will all of the goodness, wholesomeness and productivity of our unique Christian Republic, which millions forfeited their lives to give us, be purged from the world, leaving man to enter the 21st century enslaved to the least of God's creations? Must Americans forever witness Zionist self-promotion and self-portrayal as our best and brightest, as our most deserving and selfless citizens suffering a society of lesser humans with intellectually inferior pursuits? Will God allow animal cunning, arrogance, greed and self-aggrandizement a final victory over humanity?

With 'political correctness' based upon Zionist fascism in the ascendance, with the American media system largely a Zionist tool, with Foundations and Zionist Political Action Committees spreading legislative dollars and providing selected candidates massive financial support, with two parties and political commentary dominated by the Zionist International, can traditional Americans hope to reverse the current course of history? Can we develop a formula to reclaim our Republic and the tools of a productive society, recapturing or rebuilding the essence of a nation one deservedly the noble and gracious leader of the world's nations?

Can we collectively observe that our governmental processes are captive to Zionist appointees at every level, that our State, Treasury and Commerce Departments as well as the Presidency are operated by Zionists who take their order from Zionism? Can we perceive that almost all of the national information-flow reaches us only through a Zionist filter and pro-Israel/Zionist propaganda machine? Have we not discovered the demise of education, the growth and development of crime, the decay of our cities and our rapid decline as a united people have happened concurrent with the intrusion of Zionists and Zionism into the American system? Have we not noticed that today it is increasingly difficult for ordinary people, Jew or Christian, White, Black, Yellow or Brown, to live together in 'live and let live' affection and respect, as the ADL the ACLU and the AIPAC attack society's pillars, move to destroy the Christian history of America and indoctrinate our children with ideas and philosophies that most of the world holds to be reprehensible, society-destructive, and beyond civility? Have we not noticed the fear in our church bodies, the manipulation of them to amend and mutate the teaching of Jesus' word to men?

Here we have history's master victimizers, representing themselves as the victims, as betrayed and sinned against, demeaned and tormented because of society's jealousy; a colony of Culicidae (insects such as mosquitoes and gnats) decrying the occasional angry slap by those that have been stung. We observe the creators of much of man's sordid and duplicitous record artfully and deceitfully altering, amending, abridging and censoring the record to point the finger of responsibility to others, begging society's pity and solace for pain suggested to have been shared by no other people and never publicly recognizing, though surely perceiving, that it has been their centuries-long manipulation of their fellow man and their self-ordination as gods that has cause the animosity they correctly sense.

Consider an alien system with such a firm hold on American policy mechanisms that they are capable of having American citizenship granted overnight to one of Zionism's most energetic employees and then have him named as American ambassador to his former employer nation and confirmed without a word from our 'illustrious Senate,' including that great defender of American interests, Mr. Jesse Helms? And consider a President's cabinet with 80% Jewish Zionist members and a President, himself a Rhodes Scholar (but unable to finish at Oxford) and a member of the Zionist International; a Trilateralist, Bilderberg secret communist.

Consider an alien philosophy carefully scheming to own and control America's newspaper and broadcasting systems, then combining its now massive propaganda and reinstruc-tional capabilities with the movie, entertainment and documentary producers of Hollywood, in short order reducing life to drugs and sexual fantasies and living to a succession of mindless escapades and romps in the hay; surely and continuously changing Americans then America...finally creating such irresponsible and chaotic conditions in our lives that we then welcome massive regulation, police restraints and New World Order socialist oppression just to get order again; forget morality or social ethics, productivity or national focus.

Consider the raw source of energy and money for the pro-abortion and homosexual lifestyle movements, the illegal immigration madness, loss of personal heritage identity, multi-cultural disarray and the move to make our precious English subordinate to the first choice of everyone's original homeland language. These are funded, not by the grassroots but by single source money ...given in every case to reduce our influential Christian nation to helplessness; Babylonians filled with hate for the Christian people who bade them welcome, spending enormous effort and endless dollars to destroy our once wholesome influence on an ugly world. Witness the altered state of church in America; intimidated, compromised, fearful and spiritless. Are they winning? Look and listen to the new mores of our changed society. Consider which nation is our number one recipient of 'loans' and aid. Note that they take what they want from our military arsenal and then without apology copy and sell it around the world, wherever money is to be made or counties subverted. Note their demand for U.N. (American) troops to clear away the enemy which surrounds their homeland and as stalking horses for their political influence thought the world. From the Pentagon, State, Presidency or the United Nations, their influence and numbers overwhelm any possible opposition and America increasingly does what they demand of us.

And then, dear friends, we have just witnessed once again their absolute mastery over our financial affairs. They own Banking, Investment Banking, the control of every major corporation, of course the 'Fed' and control of the Treasury of the United States. As we have just seen in Mexico, they do as they please, manipulating conditions, loaning then withdrawing support capital and grasping control of the resources of nations one by one, sometimes for profit but always for control. And then there is the depreciating dollar and Americans and the humble Mexicans are about to be enslaved by its demise.

When we add thought-control (political correctness) emanating from our college campuses and the continuous flow of Marxist ideas from Zionist professors to the 'hate crimes' laws and the massive effort to close down unwelcome publishers and Republican ideas, we can see that our Zionist fascist New World Order elitists have left no scheme destructive of Christian freedom left unutilized.

Consider then the 'we-are-in-charge' arrogance of the 'Justice' department's 92 Waco murders, followed by official lies and media cover-up, to be followed by massive raids on the citizens' militias that resulted...and national martial law, orchestrated and controlled by our Zionist fascist President in collaboration with the ADL.

Finally, we can watch with dismay as black-shirted, hooded world police power is deployed in America, computer programs are prepared for our personal control and prisons are readied for any who would underscore their First Amendment rights by using them. And huge funds of propaganda and money are expended to take from us our last hope of freedom; the Second Amendment and our guns.

And 90% of Americans haven't a hint, a clue. So brainwashed are they that when push comes to shove, most of them will unknowingly side with this enemy. So we who perceive must do the work of thousands."

#246 redmike

redmike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 12:38 AM

(It's amazing that the Israelis even have the gall to openly refer to their evil policies as 'the Palestinian problem', just as the Nazis referred to the Jews. Apparently, the Israelis feel so omnipotent that they no longer try very hard to hide the fact that they are essentially Jewish Nazis.)

NOBODY IS PERFECT!

#247 Houlin

Houlin

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 01:23 AM

Like Lincoln said, you can't fool all the people.

Hitler was always concerned about this group and this influence. He thought the world was already condemned and taken over. His struggle was against all odds. It is time a lot of people woke up. Perhaps it is already past hope, Saddam.

#248 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 03:53 AM

Thanks for your imputs Houlin and Redmike. And Houlin have more hope that "it isn't past hope yet".

"National Governments must go in the interest of World Government, World Police and World Currency." (Lord Cecil, At a formal luncheon given in his honor at the Hotel Astor, New York City, November 19, 1937).

#249 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 05:15 AM

SENECA (Lucius Annaeus Seneca). First century Roman philosopher.

"The customs of that most criminal nation have gained such strength that they have now been received in all lands. The conquered have giveN laws to the conquerors."

HENRY FORD in (The Dearborn Independent, 12-19 February 1921

"Jews have always controlled the business... The motion picture influence of the United States and Canada... is exclusively under the control, moral and financial, of the Jewish manipulators of the public mind."

WORLD FAMOUS MEN of the past accused the Jews of founding Communism. This charge is well founded. The Communist philosopy was drawn up by Karl Marx who descended from a long line of Rabbis. His ideology of anti-Christian and Socialist thought is outlined in the Jewish "TALMUD" which is the "bible" of the Jews. Of the four political groups which overthrew the Christan Czar of Russia two were 100% Jewish. They were the Mensheviks and The Jewish Bund. The other two were the Socialist Revolutionary Party and the Bolsheviks. Both were headed by Jews but had some Gentile members. Today we now know that Lenin was Jewish and all of the leaders of his first government were Jews. They were Trotsky, Zinoviev, Kamenev and Sverdlow. The wealthiest Jewish banker in the world at that time, Jacob Schiff of Kuhn, Loeb investment bank of New York City, gave Trotsky and Lenin $20 million to overthrow the Czar and establish the Soviet tyranny (according to the "NEW YORK JOURNAL-AMERICAN" of February 3, 1949.)

#250 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 05:20 AM

WILHELM II. German Kaiser.

"A Jew cannot be a true patriot. He is something different, like a bad insect. He must be kept apart, out of a place where he can do mischief - even by pogroms, if necessary.
The Jews are responsible for Bolshevism in Russia, and Germany too. I was far too indulgent with them during my reign, and I bitterly regret the favors I showed the prominent Jewish bankers." (CHICAGO TRIBUNE, July 2, 1922)

TWAIN, MARK (S. L. Clemens). 19th century American writer.

"In the U.S. cotton states, after the war... the Jew came down in force, set up shop on the plantation, supplied all the Negroes' wants on credit, and at the end of the season was the proprietor of the Negro's share of the present crop and part of the next one. Before long, the whites detested the Jew. (1)
The Jew is being legislated out of Russia. The reason is not concealed. The movement was instituted because the Christian peasant stood no chance against his commercial abilities. The Jew was always ready to lend on a crop. When settlement day came, he owned the crop; the next year he owned the farm - like Joseph. (2)
In the England of John's time everybody got into debt to the Jew. He gathered all lucrative enterprises into his hands. He was the King of Commerce. He had to be banished from the realm. For like reasons, Spain had to banish him 400 years ago, and Austria a couple of centuries later.
In all ages Christian Europe has been obliged to curtail his activities. If he entered upon a trade, the Christian had to retire from it. If he set up as a doctor, he took the business. If he exploited agriculture, the other farmers had to get at something else. The law had to step in to save the Christian from the poor-house. Still, almost bereft of employments, he found ways to make money. Even to get rich. This history has a most sordid and practical commercial look. Religious prejudices may account for one part of it, bit not for the other nine.
Protestants have persecuted Catholics - but they did not take their livelihoods away from them. Catholics have persecuted Protestants - bit they never closed agriculture and the handicrafts against them. I feel convinced that the Crucifixion has not much to do with the world's attitude toward the Jew; that the reasons for it are much older than that event ...
I am convinced that the persecution of the Jew is not in any large degree due to religious prejudice. No, the Jew is a money-getter. He made it the end and aim of his life. He was at it in Rome. He has been at it ever since. His success has made the whole human race his enemy.
You will say that the Jew is everywhere numerically feeble. When I read in the Cyclopedia Britannica that the Jewish population in the United States was 250,000 I wrote the editor and explained to him that I was personally acquainted with more Jews than that, and that his figures were without doubt a misprint for 25,000,000. People told me that they had reasons to suspect that for business reasons, many Jews did not report themselves as Jews. It looks plausible. I am strongly of the opinion that we have an immense Jewish population in America. I am assured by men competent to speak that the Jews are exceedingly active in politics. ("Concerning the Jews," Harper's Monthly Magazine, September 1899)

Twain's opinion on the Jews is probably the best-kept secret in American literary history. Immediately after his death, his eccentric daughter Clara married - or was married by - the Jewish piano player, Ossip Galbrilowitsch. Twain's publishers were given speedy instructions to delete "Concerning the Jews" from the collected works, where it had appeared in the book The Man that Corrupted Hadleybury & Other Stories. (1) Since Jews provided most of the agitators and orators who pushed forward the Abolition campaign that culminated in the Civil War (which Jewish bankers largely financed, on both sides), it seems a legitimate question whether there was any preplanning for the wholesale - and retail - economic looting done by mainly Jewish carpetbaggers after the war. (2) We have cited a host of other writers on the terrible economic depredation that Jewry visited on the people of Tzarist Russia.

#251 Houlin

Houlin

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 01:10 PM

When you print "WORLD FAMOUS MEN of the past accused the Jews of founding Communism. This charge is well founded. The Communist philosopy was drawn up by Karl Marx who descended from a long line of Rabbis. His ideology of anti-Christian and Socialist thought is outlined in the Jewish "TALMUD" which is the "bible" of the Jews. Of the four political groups which overthrew the Christan Czar of Russia two were 100% Jewish. They were the Mensheviks and The Jewish Bund. The other two were the Socialist Revolutionary Party and the Bolsheviks. Both were headed by Jews but had some Gentile members. Today we now know that Lenin was Jewish and all of the leaders of his first government were Jews. They were Trotsky, Zinoviev, Kamenev and Sverdlow. The wealthiest Jewish banker in the world at that time, Jacob Schiff of Kuhn, Loeb investment bank of New York City, gave Trotsky and Lenin $20 million to overthrow the Czar and establish the Soviet tyranny (according to the "NEW YORK JOURNAL-AMERICAN" of February 3, 1949.)" you should get a lot of arguements.

For one, Karl Marx was a 3rd generation Lutheran? He was not a jew. He may have been anti-christian but more importantly, he was anti-religion. He did say that religion was an opiate. As for Vladimir, he was not jewish even though many around him were. It was not an issue of Judaism with him or Stalin who was a good orthodox. And, on this board, you will find many people who take issue with this stuff. The issue was not Judaism but Socialism. Of course, the whole matter was a jewish-christian struggle under the surface.

As for Mark Twain, a lot of what he wrote went unpublished.

#252 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 11:50 PM

Thanks for your post Houlin.

MENCKEN, H. L. 20th century American writer.

"The Jews could be put down very plausibly as the most unpleasant race ever heard of. As commonly encountered they lack any of the qualities that mark the civilized man: courage, dignity, incorruptibility, ease, confidence. They have vanity without pride, voluptuousness without taste, and learning without wisdom. Their fortitude, such as it is, is wasted upon puerile objects, and their charity is mainly a form of display." (Treatise on the Gods)
The fact that what are commonly spoken of as rights are often really privileges is demonstrated in the case of the Jews. They resent bitterly their exclusion from certain hotels, resorts and other places of gathering, and make determined efforts to horn in. But the moment any considerable number of them horns in, the attractions of the place diminish, and the more pushful Jews turn to one where they are still nicht gewuenscht ... ("not wanted.")
"I am one of the few Goyim who have ever actually tackled the TALMUD. I suppose you now expect me to add that it is a profound and noble work, worthy of hard study by all other GOYIM. Unhappily, my report must differ from this expectation. It seems to me, save for a few bright spots, to be quite indistinguishable from rubbish..."
"The Jewish theory that the GOYIM envy the superior ability of the Jews is not borne out by the facts. Most GOYIM, in fact, deny that the Jew is superior, and point in evidence to his failure to take the first prizes: he has to be content with the seconds. No Jewish composer has ever come within miles of Bach, Beethoven and Brahms; no Jew has ever challenged the top-flight painters of the world, and no Jewish scientist has equaled Newton, Darwin, Pasteur or Mendel. In the latter bracket such apparent exception as Ehrlich, Freud and Einstein are only apparent. Ehrlich, in fact, contributed less to biochemical fact than to biochemical theory, and most of his theory was dubious. Freud was nine-tenths quack, and there is sound reason for believing that even Einstein will not hold up: in the long run his curved space may be classed with the psychosomatic bumps of Gall and Spurzheim. But whether this inferiority of the Jew is real or only a delusion, it must be manifest that it is generally accepted. The GOY does not, in fact, believe that the Jew is better than the non-Jew; the most he will admit is that the Jew is smarter at achieving worldly success. But this he ascribes to sharp practices, not to superior ability." (Minority Report: H. L. Mencken's Notebooks)

#253 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 11:54 PM

SHAW, GEORGE BERNARD. 20th century British dramatist.

"This is the real enemy, the invader from the East, the Druze, the ruffian, the oriental parasite; in a word: the Jew. (London Morning Post, December 3, 1925)
This craving for bouquets by Jews is a symptom of racial degeneration. The Jews are worse than my own people. Those Jews who still want to be the chosen race (chosen by the late Lord Balfour) can go to Palestine and stew in their own juice. The rest had better stop being Jews and start being human beings. (Literary Digest, October 12, 1932)

#254 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 12:09 AM

WELLS, H. G. 20th century British writer.

"The Jews looked for a special savior, a messiah, who was to redeem mankind by the agreeable process of restoring the fabulous glories of David and Solomon, and bringing the whole world at last under the firm but benevolent Jewish heel." (The Outline of History)
"Zionism is an expression of Jewish refusal to assimilate. If the Jews have suffered, it is because they have regarded themselves as a chosen people." (The Anatomy of Frustration)
"A careful study of anti-Semitism prejudice and accusations might be of great value to many Jews, who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict." (Letter of November 11, 1933)
Wells was in the habit of referring to KARL MARX as "a shallow third-rate Jew," and "a lousy Jew" in private correspondence. (Norman MacKenzie, H. G. Wells)

#255 Houlin

Houlin

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 01:14 AM

It goes back to Marx who said the Jews were parasites. They don't want to be excluded but they also don't want to include;they don't want to mix. According to Menkin, they were on the Razor's edge like the classic agnostic. The agnostic is an athiest in denial. A chicken athiest. The Jew is a wanna-be mensh, a non human who can easily destroy the world and has done a thousand wrong things to mankind in the past out of revenge. George Bernard Shaw, the greatest of them all, wrote some other very interesting stuff...all true.
The Pentateuch, Torahs, Haftorahs, the Law, is nothing more than a solution albeit a final solution for the Jews, no one else. The bible is not meant to be read by christians or goy. It's their history, their crazy law, their writing. More than that, the slop that you see in it from Genesis onward is insane and an indictment against this race. They laugh at christians and Moslems but did you ever read this dribble? Areal Sharon is this day repeating the insanity of his forefathers. Him, they honor? They should all be exterminated for their crimes. For all the admissions, none of them have seemingly taken the lesson and run with them. You'd think they'd be embarrassed to hold the book up to the light of day. In fact, the little goldilock jew who ran around like a leftist liberal, Jesus, wanted them to see the light and to stop screwing everyone. But as you can see, you can not change their nature. They will smote the people of Lebanon, the people of Palestine etc. etc. etc. all over again and stone the woman at the well, do the things that make them hatefull all over again and the voice of reason like Jesus Christs will be condemned as always. Guys like him are crucified. They don't see their crimes against mankind as wrong...so long as they can justify it by God. They can steal because God told them. They can commit Genocide because God told them...they can do almost anything. Jeremiah, Job, and many others will be condemned while they are alive. Their message, they don't want to hear. Of there numbers, there are always the zealots. They will kill, maime and run amok. The others will bow their heads and mumble. But none of them will shake the bonds of a crazy stupid religion. They want to posess the ring of the Niebelungen. They want to ooperate as invisible power brokers. They want the power to screw and enslave the goy.

#256 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 02:41 AM

You are so right Houlin. THANKS.

GENERAL GEORGE VAN HORN MOSELY, in the New York Tribune, March 29, 1939

"The war now proposed is for the purpose of establishing Jewish influence throughout the world."

BONAPARTE, NAPOLEON. French statesman, general.

"The Jews provided troops for my campaign in Poland, but they ought to reimburse me: I soon found that they are no good for anything but selling old clothes..."
"Legislating must be put in effect everywhere that the general well-being is in danger. The government cannot look with indifference on the way a despicable nation takes possession of all the provinces of France. The Jews are the master robbers of the modern age; they are the carrion birds of humanity... "They must be treated with political justice, not with civil justice. They are surely not real citizens."
"The Jews have practiced usury since the time of Moses, and oppressed the other peoples. Meanwhile, the Christians were only rarely usurers, falling into disgrace when they did so. We ought to ban the Jews from commerce because they abuse it... The evils of the Jews do not stem from individuals but from the fundamental nature of this people." (From Napoleon's Reflections, and from speeches before the Council of State on April 30 and May 7, 1806.)
"Nothing more contemptible could be done than the reception of the Jews by you. I decided to improve the Jews. But I do not want more of them in my kingdom. Indeed, I have done all to prove my scorn of the most vile nation in the world." (Letter to his brother Jerome, King of Westphalia, March 6, 1808)
(1) Every big and small Jew is the peddling trade must renew his license every year.
(2) Checks and other obligations are only redeemable if the Jew can prove that he has obtained the money without cheating. (Ordinance of March 17, 1808. Napoleonic Code.)

#257 Houlin

Houlin

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 03:28 AM

I never saw this side of Napoleon. I thought he loved the Jews. His banker was a jew.
I never saw the Napoleonic code he made.

#258 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 04:05 AM

Houlin , that's not a surprise. Many US politicians have the same side only they don't want to expose their real beliefs in public. And you know why.

AQUINAS, THOMAS, Saint. 13th century scholastic philosopher. In his "On the Governance of the Jews," he wrote: "The Jews should not be allowed to keep what they have obtained from others by usury; it were best that they were compelled to worked so that they could earn their living instead of doing nothing but becoming avaricious."

H.H. BEAMISH, in New York Speech, October 30, 1937: "The Boer War occurred 37 years ago. Boer means farmer. Many criticized a great power like Britain for trying to wipe out the Boers. Upon making inquiry, I found all the gold and diamond mines of South Africa were owned by Jews; that Rothschild controlled gold; Samuels controlled silver, Baum controlled other mining, and Moses controlled base metals. Anything these people touch they inevitably pollute."

W. HUGHES, Premier of Australia, Saturday Evening Post, June 19, 1919: "The Montefiores have taken Australia for their own, and there is not a gold field or a sheep run from Tasmania to New South Wales that does not pay them a heavy tribute. They are the real owners of the antipodean continent. What is the good of our being a wealthy nation, if the wealth is all in the hands of German Jews?"

#259 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 04:44 AM

POPE CLEMENT VIII: "All the world suffers from the usury of the Jews, their monopolies and deceit. They have brought many unfortunate people into a state of poverty, especially the farmers, working class people and the very poor. Then as now Jews have to be reminded intermittently anew that they were enjoying rights in any country since they left Palestine and the Arabian desert, and subsequently their ethical and moral doctrines as well as their deeds rightly deserve to be exposed to criticism in whatever country they happen to live."

JESUS CHRIST, speaking to the Jews in the Gospel of St. John, VIII:44: "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. - then answered the Jews - " (which makes it clear that Christ was addressing the Jews.)

MARTIN LUTHER, Table Talk of Martin Luther, translated by William Hazlet, page 43: "But the Jews are so hardened that they listen to nothing; though overcome by testimonies they yield not an inch. It is a pernicious race, oppressing all men by their usury and rapine. If they give a prince or magistrate a thousand florins, they extort twenty thousand from the subjects in payment. We must ever keep on guard against them."

#260 redmike

redmike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 05:30 AM

The Jews are the new Nazis and because of there superior
intelligence are set to rule the world.
There are only 6miilion jews at the most in the USA but that number is quickly being dilluded by iinferior races who want to join the club the USSR in the late 1970s fearing a takeover of the goverment and there was a threat to there way of life tried to rid themselves of the new Arian Nation of Jews but only succeded in exporting the Russion Mafia to New York City USA where they have of course flourished the rest took advantage of the new capitalist state in Russia.

I have only respect for these people exept for ISRAEL which is a
Raceist State where they use hightech Machines to murder & destroy the Palestinian Nation!

(Part Satire Part Truth)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru