431 replies to this topic

#321 Allred

Allred

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 May 2003 - 11:29 PM

Jew and American:Upper class, educated medical career, father of the H Bomb, lawyer, supportive of Israel and good friends of mine.

#322 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 17 May 2003 - 11:37 PM

?????????????????????

#323 BlackCloudSky

BlackCloudSky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 01:19 AM

Just looking in.

In Saddams post of 05-17-2003 08:50 PM Strange statement.

"I am not an American citizen of Jewish faith. I am a Jew. I have been an American for sixty-three years, but I have been a Jew for 4000 years." (Rabbi Stephen S. Wise)

What did he mean? Does he think he has been continually reincarnated as a Jew for 4000 years? Genetically according to the Khazar theory, a lot of jews are not genetically the offspring of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Whats so special about Jewish genes anyway. I believe that the Jewish line of descent is through the maternal line. (Mitochrondial DNA is only inherited from the mother.) How many people are there whose line of descent would make them jewish, but who have long forgotten their maternal Jewish line of descent.

Can people convert to Judaism?

Presumably people who are Jewish are in some ways selected as they have had to be spirtually strong (whether that spirituality is right or wrong) to retain their identity.

But do remember the Orthodox Jews who are against Zionism, and the persecution they have endured from Zionists, and their heroic struggle.

#324 Allred

Allred

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 01:30 AM

Of course people can convert to Judism: Eliz Taylor, Sammy Davis, My xgirlfriend,many more here in LA--most to get married.

Sadamn I thought I was answering the Question American and Jew. No big deal to me. Today, I need to return to Scientatology for a tune up. I am running low on gas.

#325 redmike

redmike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 01:33 AM

The Nazis looked for a 'final solution' to what they called 'the Jewish problem' - the Zionist Israelis look for the 'final solution' to what they call 'the Palestinian problem'.

Yes the above quote is the unspoken truth.

The Palestinians have been pushed out of there old homes and lands herded into ghettos for the last 50yrs and for many of those years all they did was throw rocks & some were shooting at the solders the goverment responded by crushing the rebellion with tanks and the added humiliation of settlements this and brutal racism pushed them to use car bombs in Israel killing civillians Israel responded with Jet aircraft and gunships to kill
thousands of people and demolished there towns what options did they have left well it seemed they did have one suicide bombers there answer to the hightech war machine sold to Israel
by America with Billions of US aid dollars making every American
just as guilty of these crimes.

#326 Allred

Allred

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 01:40 AM

The Palestinians, who are they, have been kicked around mostly by other Arabs.

Israel is the only democracy in the area and the US will aid, no matter what is said on this BB>

Anti Israel stuff is boring and a complete waste of time, unless you get a good BM from it.

#327 redmike

redmike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 01:54 AM

Yo my brother Israel is not the 51st State even though some people treat it as such.

#328 slobo

slobo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 05:14 AM

Allred,

Israel must be the only democracy in the world where every Prime Minister (Excluding G. Meir) was ex-general. Very interesting kind of democracy that is.
BTW, Sounth Africa under apartheid also called itself democracy - the only problem was that "portion" of it's population did not have right to vote.

#329 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 08:35 PM

Houlin posted :

Saddam:
Some of this stuff leaves me speachless. Anyway, about history, you quoted "Like the Communists, the Nazis also had a diabolical plan for world domination. Beaty's book is a reminder that history is written by the victors." Just to note something simple. When Beaty writes, it is only his story and no one elses. When the Nazis write, it is only there story of events. When the victor writes his account, it is only his story. Get it? His story? History. You can not place too much emphasis on Beaty's account like you can not place too much emphasis on the concept of History. History is a misnomer. There is no such thing as History. It is an abstract concept that can not be defined. We would like to believe that it is a repository of the events as they occurred, but it can never be. More importantly there can be no one version of events. We would like to believe that we can see ourselves by our history but this can never be either. It is all illusion. The only way to the truth is to see this persons point of view, that person's point of view and so forth. Of course, we must never put the cart before the horse and we should never condemn until we know what we are talking about.

Fully agreed on this one.

#330 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 08:47 PM

Thanks all who replied to my thread.

"I am not an American citizen of Jewish faith. I am a Jew. I have been an American for sixty-three years, but I have been a Jew for 4000 years." (Rabbi Stephen S. Wise)

What did he mean?

BlackCloudSky , IMO these words are mostly about loyalty and achievement of common Jewish goal < eg. for Zionists - Greater Israel >

#331 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 09:05 PM

"Our major vice of old, as of today, is parasitism. We are a people of vultures living on the labor and the good nature of the rest of the world...What a sorry spectacle the Jews makes on this continent which he pretends to have enriched! Not only does he fail to contribute any glamor [culture and art] to the scene. He does not even contribute man-power. He does not dig wells, plough fields, forge skyscrapers, lay bricks, cut out trenches, spin wheels, bake dough, fell trees, pack tin cans, sweep streets, heave coal, fire furnaces, weave cloth, dig subways, raise ramparts, wall floods, rivet bridges, hinge gates, or fight fires...Towards the man-power of America, Jewry contributes only that which it catches in its own sweatshops, as in so many rat traps - set by itself. It seems to be part of the Jew's unwritten code that he should never work. Unless something happens to change his vision, I venture to add that he never will, either...I cannot find anything of value that the Jews have created in their 250 years residence on the American continent." (Samuel Roth, Jews Must Live, The Golden Hind Press, New York (1934), pp. 56, 101, 108).

"The reason these general monopolies are formed by Jews is that the Jew is international, tenacious and determined upon reaching the very end of his task. He is not satisfied in any trade until that trade is, as far as possible, under his complete control, and he has for the extension of that control the support of his brethren throughout the world. He has at the same time the international knowledge and international indifference which further aid his efforts. But even were the quite recent monopolies in metal and other trades taken, as they ought to be taken, from these few alien masters of them, there would remain that partial monopoly...which a few Jews have exercised not only today, but recurrently throughout history, over the highest finance; that is, over the credit of the nations, and therefore today, as never before, over the whole field of the world's industry." (Hilaire Belloc, The Jews, p. 94).

#332 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 09:08 PM

"The genius of the Jew is to live off people; not off land, nor off the production of commodities from raw material, but off people. Let other people till the soil; the Jew, if he can, will live off the tiller. Let other people toil at trades and manufacturers; the Jew will exploit the fruits of their work. That is his peculiar genius." (The International Jew; The World's Foremost Problem, Dearborn Publishing Co., (1921), Vol. II, p. 31).

"The word 'ghetto' is synonymous with the Jews: 'ghetto, section of a city in which Jews lived. In the early Middle Ages their segregation in separate streets or localities was voluntary...The reason generally given for compulsory ghettos was that the faith of Christians would be weakened by the presence of Jews. Within the ghetto the inhabitants were usually autonomous, with their own courts of law and their own culture." (The Columbia Encyclopedia, 2nd Ed., (1950), p. 772).

"Take the particular trick of false names. It seems to us particularly odious. We think when we show our contempt for those who use this subterfuge that we are giving them no more than they deserve. It is a meanness which we associate with criminals and vagabonds; a piece of crawling and sneaking...Men whose race is universally known, will unblushingly adopt a false name as a mask, and after a year or two pretend to treat it as an insult if their original and true name be used in its place." (Hilaire Belloc, The Jew, pp. 100, 102).

#333 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 09:11 PM

"When the immigration policies of Israel were directed toward making a home for refugees, it was proper to have those activities supported by tax-free American contributions. The present policies are not refugee policies. They are the policies inherent to the Zionist program...an ingathering of the Jews from all over the earth. Whether they are oppressed or not, whether they are needy or not, matters not so long as they are Jews...bring them into the new Zion no matter what injustices are perpetrated on the former owners of the land. Not one penny of tax-free American money should go into this project. In fairness to American taxpayers, the Treasury must re-examine the tax-free status of contributions to the United Jewish Appeal." (Hon. Ralph E. Flanders, former Senator from Vermont, July 30, 1958, in one of ten speeches before the U.S. Senate on the middle East Situation).

#334 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 03:13 AM

"The fact is that the Jews were known only as destroyers in ancient history, not creators. They have developed no science, have produced no art, have built no great cities, and alone have no talent for the finer things of civilized life. The Jews claim to be the torchbearers of civilization, but thorough their parasitic habits have deteriorated or destroyed every nation in which they have existed in large numbers." (Charles A. Weisman, Who is Esau-Edom?, p. 28).

#335 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 04:11 AM

"The people who own and manage national impact media are Jewish and, with other influential Jews, helped create a disastrous U.S. Mideast policy. All you have to do is check the real policy makers and owners and you find a much higher concentration of Jewish people than you're going to find in the population. By national impact media I am referring tot he major news wire services, pollsters, Time and Newsweek Magazines, thye New York Times, Washington Post, and the International Herald Tribune. For example, CBS' Mr. (William) Paley's Jewish. Mr. Julian Goodman, who runs NBC, and there's a Leonard Goldenson at ABC. Mrs. Katherine Graham owns the Washington Post and Mr. Sulzberger the New Yor Times. They are all Jews!

You go down the line in that fashion...not just with ownership but go down to the managing posts and discretionary posts... and you'll find that through their aggressiveness and their inventiveness, they now dominate the news media. Not only in the media, but in academic communities, the financial communities, in the foundations, in all sorts of highly visible and influential services that involve the public, they now have a tremendous voice.

Our policy in the Middle East in my judgement is disastrous, because it's not even handed. I see no reason why hearly half the foreign aid this nation has to give goes to Israel, except for the influence of this Zionist lobby. I think the power of the news media is in the hands of a few people...it's not subject to control of the voters, it's subject only to the whim of the board of directors." (Former Vice President Spiro Agnew)

#336 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 05:46 AM

SUICIDE BOMBERS AND DECEPTION
LIES, FOR CHAINS AND DEATH

By: Novakeo

The recent suicide bombings in Saudi Arabia and Morocco is clearly showing that president Bush's war on terror is a complete failure and that this so called war on terror was and always has been a play in virtual reality. When is America going to wake up and see that subjugating the Middle East will never put an end to terrorism but will inevitably increase terror against the United States and all those that support the Bush administrations war mongering? In Saudi Arabia, Americans and foreigners were the targets, in Morocco, Spaniards and Jews were the targets, and unlike the deceptive reasons that president Bush smugly told reporters Saturday following the Morocco bombing, the bombings were not perpetrated by the 'enemies of freedom', one of many old tiresome clich?s that the Bush clan use to mesmerize the public with, rather, those cold blooded murdering suicide bombers have an enemy, and to them that enemy is Israel and all those that support that nation, especially the United States. To suicide bombers and our government, killing innocent civilians is nothing other than collateral damage in a perpetual war of attrition and perceptual freedom.

Spain's support for the Bush clans war on Iraq which had nothing to do with terrorism and WMD's, ya, the so called WMD's that was the reason given by the Bush clan for an illegal war and invasion, and the lack thereof, that has become quite obvious to most with a conscious that it was nothing other than a complete fabrication, is harvesting for Spain and others some violence, which only goes to show that the Godly universal law in you reap what you sow is an absolute truth in reality. All those that supported Bush's rape of Iraq will eventually reap a harvest according to what they sowed and the United States will eventually reap the greatest harvest of them all. One must ask for what? So that a bunch of homicidal blood thirsty ideological and corporate whores within the Bush regime can maintain and augment their power and wealth?

These shadowy figures within the corridors of power work to increase the supremacy of the state at the expense of your liberties, and what do you do common America? You wrap yourselves with the patriotic cloth of the red white and blue so you can blind yourselves to what is really happening to your nation. You rather deceive yourselves with a virtual sense of a collective power and strength that your government grants you when they go abroad and slay the monsters that they created rather than to demand from your leaders the truth and adherence to the rule of law. You're patriotic to assimilate terrorism into a relative war, generating universal patriotic fear so you can allow your government to transform your heritage into a repressive corporate state so that your elites, who really despise you, can further work to bring you an imaginary security with a certain amount of freedom. Don't you feel special?

Your government has created the ultimate desired condition of perpetual war so they can become more intrusive in your lives and profit greatly by it, and all you are willing to do is salute you're Made in China flag. Do you still believe you deserve to be free while you cheerfully applaud your armies when they go to subjugate a people that never attacked your own or threatened to do so? Do you think you are righteous when you allow your elites to hire and fire bandits and thugs like bin Laden and Saddam, then create the conditions after starving the vanquished to violently liberate the left overs? Never mind that the former quislings of your puppet masters have seemed to vanish into thin air only to produce themselves when things seem to quiet down so that your heavily patriotic government can remind you of the great danger you are in and that you must prepare yourselves for the next rumored war.

Do you think you are righteous when you allow your elites to incessantly deceive and lie their way to the top and to commit crimes with absolute impunity? They put on your plate an illusion of themselves which they have masterfully painted for your viewing, the picture of the ardent patriotic superman whose piety even surpasses the poor carpenter's. Do you still believe you deserve to be free when you allow the thieves and deceivers within the Bush regime to subvert the laws of the land with draconian acts that sound so patriotic and American such as the USA Patriot Acts I and II? Do secret arrests, unrestricted surveillance, searches without warrants, with us or with the terrorists, give you a warm and fuzzy feeling?

Welcome to the elites realm of a modern day political/religious hypocrite with the new evangelical seasoning in religious piety, the quest is for a war with evil and its terror masters whilst profiteering seriously from their violent activities. They expose themselves as unequivocal liars and hypocrites whose finer dispositions is unreservedly self-serving, self-gratifying and atrocious, un-bashfully served under the illusion of religious piety and correctness. An elitist world of a global village construct immersed in counter realism, where the god of relative truth reigns over the earth. Worms these elites are; a brood of poisonous snakes, whose function in life is to suck the blood and mammon out of the lives of the innocent and ordinary.

And now your special elites of the neocon variant with their allies in the dispensationalists and dominionists want America and the world to know and feel a special kinship with our brothers in arms over there in the land of Judea and Samaria. Thanks to them we now have so much in common with the secular tribes of Israel, America and Israel are both victims of terrorism, America and Israel are now both occupiers of peoples who wish not to be occupied, and now America and Israel have that ultra special relationship where both nations shoot and kill unarmed civilians who are protesting their occupation. Now that is brotherly love between friends and a common bond that can only produce good fruits.

Who would have thought that after the criminality of the Clinton regime, it would be replaced by another more disingenuous and dangerous administration, which can strip away your citizenship and your rights at their pleasure for any reason they can contrive, and then tell you that the real dangers to your freedom is from a bunch of crazy suicide bombers. You've been accused of being like sheep, but that is no longer an accurate analogy, you're now no more than lap dogs, groveling at the vomit of your masters.

#337 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 07:13 AM

Rabbi Julius T. Loeb a Jewish Zionist leader in Washington was reported in "Who's Who in the Nation's Capital," 1929-1930, as referring to Jerusalem as "The Head Capital of the United States of the World."

"The Nations will exhort to tranquility. They will be ready to sacrifice everything for peace, but we will not give them peace until they openly acknowledge our International Super- Government, and with Submissiveness." (Zionist Congress at Basle in 1897)

#338 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 07:15 AM

Good News From Auschwitz!

The following is from Australia's A.N.M., P.O. Box 40, Summer Hill, N.S.W. 2130:

Dear Respected Reader: Since 1945 there have been many conflicting claims concerning the numbers of Jewish people (and others) who died at Auschwitz-Birkeneu (Oswiecim, concentration camp). However, it is only recent research and access to hitherto unavailable documents, that these numbers have drastically lowered, possibly indicating that more of our people survive. Perhaps the 6 mills often publicized (though our best figure is 4.3 million) may also need to be revised lower, we hope so.

Dr. Nathan Nussbaum, Honorary Director, Centre for Jewish Holocaust Studies.

According to official documents in the French Republic (institute for the Examination of War-criminals) the number that died in Auschwitz was: 8,000,000

According to the French daily newspaper "Le Monde" (20 April, 1978): 5,000,000

According to the memorial plaque on the gas-chamber monument at Auschwitz-Birkenau (later removed in 1990 by the Polish Government): 4,000,000

According to the "confession" of Rudolf Hoess, the last commandant of Auschwitz. G.V. interrogation record and written statement before his "suicide": 3,000,000

According to a statement by Yeduha Bauer, Director of the Institute for Contemporary Jewry at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem: 1,600,000

According to "La Monde" (1 September 1989): 1,433,000

According to Prof. Raul Hilberg (Professor for Holocaust Research, and author of the book, "The Annihilation of European Jewry," 2nd. ed. 1988: 1,250,000

According to Polish historians, G.V. DPA - Report of July 1990 and corresponding public announcements: 1,100,000

According to Gerald Reitlinger, author of "Die Endlbsun": 850,000 _________ In the autumn of 1989 the Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev opened Soviet archives, and the public saw for the first time, the complete register of deaths at Auschwitz - which speaks as a key document of 74,000 dead.

Too many different figures. Take a shot and choose which number is closer to the truth.

#339 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 07:38 PM

I'm afraid that nobody wants to touch the numbers subject. WHY ???

#340 HAZ

HAZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6377 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 08:09 PM

Saddam, thanks for the PRAVDA about this! Hey, speaking of numbers, most of the propagandaised world, does'nt realize, that the Red Army took more casulties, in the Battle for Berlin, than the U.S. did in the entire war!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru