431 replies to this topic

#361 Houlin

Houlin

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 02:32 PM

I met this man personally he was killed. I wonder if it was a good idea to murder him? Would he have disgraced himself? He regarded Israel and surrounds as a Holy Land and wanted no infidel there, no arab, no goy. He said, "never tell the goy the truth...never tell them anything! Lie to them at all times" Areal Sharon and him were best friends. The insanity in the ME rules.

#362 HAZ

HAZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6377 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 09:20 PM

Houlin, given this info, HAZman realy resents, having money extracted from my pension check monthly, by the U.S. corporate al Qaida, Department of the Treasury....for this corporate welfare, leech state!......king sharoon! this is the PRAVDA! especialy for you and your goons! :mad:

#363 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 11:56 PM

A Voice from Hebron by Gary M. Cooperberg

THE LAST STRAW
March 26, 2003

Jack Straw, the British foreign minister, is continuing the British tradition
of Jew hatred. He has of late been suggesting that the UN was quick to
exercise an imposition of force against Iraq for failing to comply with UN
resolutions; yet when it came to imposing the same force upon Israel for also
failing to comply with resolutions, it was dragging its feet.

While the words may sound reasonable the facts clearly indicate a blatant
anti Israel bias. The Iraqi government has presented a clear and present
danger to the world. Aside from supporting terrorist organizations, it has
been developing very dangerous weapons of mass destruction. It was this same
Iraq which, about twelve years ago, was about to complete construction of a
nuclear plant which could have turned the Middle East into an inferno. At
that time it was only the tiny state of Israel which had the courage to just
go in with three fighter jets and blast that plant into smithereens ...
without consulting the UN beforehand. The British and others had nothing but
condemnation for Israel's violating international air space and attacking
Iraq. But it was this act that saved us from a likely nuclear holocaust.

George Bush was exercising his responsibility as leader of the free world
when he decided to go in and disarm Saddam Hussein. He wanted and expected
support from the world body, but his moral obligation to take action
superceded the incompetence and foot dragging of the UN. Of course few wish
to admit that the UN has its hands tied behind its back owing to the
tremendous influence exerted upon it by Islamic nations which do not want to
see the US meddling in the Middle East.

For Straw to dare make a comparison between a mad dictator who may be
approaching the ability to initiate a nuclear war, with Israeli refusal to
submit to terrorist demands to create a foreign state upon her sovereign soil
is a moral outrage. It is grounds for Israel to recall her ambassador to
England, and to expel England's ambassador to Israel until a profound apology
is made and Straw removed from his post.

Straw's comments are particularly dangerous in that they may well set the
stage for an attempt at an international imposition of Israeli surrender to
the demands of the PLO! No international body has the right to impose
restrictions upon the sovereignty of any nation unless it is clearly an act
of self defense, such as the situation in Iraq. To demand that Israel create
a PLO state on her own soil is not only to violate Israel's sovereignty, it
is to aid and abet terrorist enemies of Israel in their attempt to destroy
her. This is tantamount to an act of war against the Jewish State! I suppose
Straw has never forgiven us for throwing England out of our country.

If the Israeli government does not act swiftly and harshly in reaction to
these statements, it will soon find that the so called "Road Map" will become
a death warrant.

What do you think about the article ? Calling Jack Straw anti-semitic is really funny.

#364 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 12:38 AM

MARK TWAIN - HARPER'S, SEPTEMBER 1899

"All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he remains."

#365 Houlin

Houlin

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 03:19 AM

I read most of what Mark Twain wrote and never found any comments like this from Sam.

I was curious about your thoughts on assassination. You hear these stupid zionists all the time saying that a pre-emptive strike should be made here or there....that Hitler should have been assasinated before he became "Der Fuhrer" or that the Mosad should seek the death of this or that "dangerous" bandit.

In the matter of Rabbi Meir Kahane, he was assasinated and I had doubts that this was a good thing (1) because he was such a miserable fanatic and deserved to live like a miserable wretch with all of his sordid views and (2) because, like Dostoyevski would always argue, death by assasination is not death or misery at all as would life be or a sentence of death. In any event, mass murderers like areal sharon or george Bush are sick and in my mind, they should live in that sickness as a sort of reward for their insanity. For one to assasinate them, that would do an injustice to the world and to them. More than that, to make martyrs out of nuts like this is tantamount to giving them immmortality like Jesus Christ or Joan of Arc. If a nut like Kahane were allowed to have grown old with his insanity, his teachings would have died with him. As it is, it is reincarnated by all the zealots that can spring up in Israel starting wiht Areal Sharon. Besides, their day should be allowed to play out in the course of time with all their follies. What are your thoughts on this subject. We seem to know what HAZ man's are.

#366 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 12:32 AM

In the matter of Rabbi Meir Kahane, he was assasinated and I had doubts that this was a good thing (1) because he was such a miserable fanatic and deserved to live like a miserable wretch with all of his sordid views and (2) because, like Dostoyevski would always argue, death by assasination is not death or misery at all as would life be or a sentence of death.

I have the same position regarding Kahane assasination as you Houlin. I'd prefer to have him isolated. A mental institution would have done better for that idiot. Anyway , too late now.

#367 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 03:35 AM

ZOA Condemns Powell For Pressuring Israel To Free
Terrorists While Ignoring Terrorists Hiding In Arafat's HQ

NEW YORK- The Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) has sent a telegram to Secretary of State Colin Powell, urging him to stop pressuring Israel to free terrorists, and instead pressure the Palestinian authority to surrender the terrorists who yesterday murdered an Israeli man and took shelter in Yasir Arafat's PA headquarters in Ramallah.

In response to Powell's pressure, Israel has begun releasing 163 Palestinian Arab terrorists who "provided secondary support" for terrorist attacks. (Washington Times, May 12, 2003) The ZOA notes that if the U.S. authorities captured individuals involved in providing secondary support for terrorist attacks In America, those suspects would be prosecuted and punished, not set free.

The Israeli daily Ha'aretz reports (May 12, 2003) that the terrorists who carried out Sunday's drive-by shooting, in which an Israeli father of six was murdered, set out for the attack from Arafat's PA headquarters in Ramallah. The Israeli news service IMRA notes that the victim "was hit by a shot to the head--possibly an indication of the good training the terrorists received in the past. Part of the new program is for the CIA to train a new generation of Palestinians in marksmanship."

Responsibility for the attack was claimed by the Fatah terrorist movement, of which Arafat is chairman and PA prime minister Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) is second in command. According to Ha'aretz, after the attack, the terrorists returned to PA headquarters in Ramallah, where they are presently being sheltered.

The ZOA notes that in the past, when Palestinian Arab terrorists -including killers of Americans-- were sheltered by the PA, the Bush administration never demanded that the killers be surrendered. When dozens of terrorists took over the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem last year, the Bush administration pressured Israel to let them go free, with some going to Gaza and others going temporarily to Europe and Cyprus.

Z0A National President Morton A. Klein, chairman of the board Dr. Alan Mazurek, and National Executive Committee chairman Dr. Michael Goldblatt have sent a telegram to Secretary Powell, in which they wrote "It is puzzling that the Bush administration, which has so vigorously pursued and killed terrorists in Afghanistan and Iraq, is pressuring Israel to release terrorists and is silent on the PA sheltering terrorists--even though President Bush himself has said repeatedly that those who shelter terrorists should be treated the same as terrorists."

http://www.zoa.org/p...l/20030513a.htm

An apology time for Powell. Time to kiss Zionist arse.

#368 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 06:27 AM

WAR REVIVES DILEMMA:
Are Jews Assimilated?

By Jeffrey Zaslow
Staff Reporter of THE WALL STREET JOURNAL

Type "kill the Jews" into an Internet search engine and you'll find 5,100 entries filled with absurd accusations: that Jews forced the U.S. into war with Iraq, blew up the space shuttle, and masterminded the Sept. 11 attacks. In France, a poll shows that 26% of Jews are considering leaving the country because of anti-Semitism. In Spain, 72% of people surveyed say Spanish Jews are more loyal to Israel than to their home country. And in the U.S., according to FBI data, even though hate crimes against Muslims soared 1,600% in 2001, those 481 incidents were still less than half of the 1,043 hate crimes against Jews.

For many American Jews, the news is disheartening and confusing. By a multitude of measures, Jews are an assimilation success story in the U.S. -- accomplished, often well-regarded by neighbors, the "luckiest" Jews in history. And yet there is talk that American Jews are naively ignoring the storm clouds. Historically, in times of world turmoil, Jews have been targeted. Now again there's a confluence of issues -- America's strong support of Israel, anti-Western rage, the familiar backlash against Jewish achievement -- intensifying concerns about anti-Semitism.

"Some Jews are fooling themselves," says the Rev. Walter Michel, a retired professor from the Lutheran School of Theology in Chicago. "Translate anti-Jewish writings from the Arab world -- things that a billion people read and hear every day -- and it's venomous. It's worse than Nazi propaganda." In the U.S., the war has heightened rhetoric. Last month, Rep. James Moran (D, Va.) said in a public forum that Jews were leading the U.S. into war with Iraq. This was despite polls showing that just 52% of American Jews favored military action, compared with 62% for Americans overall. "If the war in Iraq goes wrong," asks Mr. Michel rhetorically, "whose fault will it be?"

For Jewish and non-Jewish Americans alike, there are warnings here. Both anti-Semitism and anti-Americanism are driven by a fear of democracy and modernity, by a need to find an explanation for "what's wrong," says Ruth Wisse, a Harvard professor now writing a book on "Jews and anti-Jews."

Judaism has always been a religion focused on commemoration-- of tyrants overcome, of the deliverance from slavery, of the tenacious survival of the Jewish people. In the modern era, this urge to commemorate often settles on the Holocaust, which many regard as a motivator for fightingcurrent anti-Semitism. Some Jews dwell on the atrocities, stressing the lessons for today. Others have trouble dealing with the awful past, or are embarrassed by it, or say enough already, it's time to move on. I see this tension in my own family. As a U.S. Army private during World War II, my father was among the liberators of the Dachau concentration camp. At a row of cattle cars, all filled with the mangled bodies of dead Jews, a fellow U.S.soldier turned to my dad and said, "If you're not careful, Zaslow, that's where you'll end up." The soldier knew my father was Jewish. Was he issuing a threat? A friendly warning?

For decades, my dad rarely spokeabout the horrors he saw that day in 1945. But lately, he's been obsessed with his memories. He gives Holocaust lectures at schools, and discusses anti-Semitism with anyone who will listen. My mother wishes he'd let the topic rest. As my dad talks, she often feels overwhelmed with emotion and asks him to stop. She keeps telling him she is living in the present. But truth is, World War II is a painful memory for her, too. Her brother had enlisted in the U.S. military, saying, "I've got to go. They're killing Jews." His B-17 bomber was shot down, his body never found. It might be healing if more Jews moved on from the Holocaust by mastering a middle ground: pressing forward, but not forgetting.

A large new Holocaust museum is rising on a busy street in my community in suburban Detroit -- replacing a far-smaller museum -- and part of me is glad it's there. Part of me wonders, though, what my non-Jewish neighbors think of this huge, sad structure, with prison-inmate stripes worked into its design. In the end, I was heartened to learn that most visitors to the current museum are non-Jews.

Some Jews argue that we should focus on the bonds we've built with so many non-Jews, rather than isolated anti-Semitic incidents. In a New Republic article last year on "ethnic panic" among American Jews, author Leon Wieseltier called us "the luckiest Jews who ever lived," adding: "The Jewish genius for worry has served the Jews well, but Hitler is dead. "Indeed, the nation's 5.2 million Jews can focus on some bright spots. Few Americans see Joseph Lieberman's religion as a factor in his presidential run, and polls show that most Americans support Israel, even if they question Israeli policies. Though a 50% intermarriage rate threatens the religion's future, it also suggests that anti-Semitism is waning: More non-Jews are welcoming Jews into their families. About 74% of Americans have a "favorable" opinion of Jews, according to a 2002 Pew Research Center poll. That's down from 82% in 1997. But my father, for one, says numbers can never be the whole story. In a letter he wrote to his parents the day he saw Dachau, he described the crematorium, the liberated inmates beating Nazi guards, the stacks of bodies. "Please believe me," he wrote. "I am telling you what I saw."Fifty-eight years later, he feels it's crucial to keep repeating his eyewitness account. A part of him is still that 20-year-old soldier, standing by those boxcars, being told that as a Jew, he'd better be careful.

http://freeman.io.co...ay03/zaslow.htm

What do you think about this article ??? Any takers ?

#369 Firoz Ali

Firoz Ali

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7500 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 07:43 AM

its a very beautiful article,

the only problem with jews is that they allowed zionist to use their name in this sensless violance in ME, the same way we muslims allowed extremist to use our Islam.

thanx for the beautifull article
can i post it in other fourms?

#370 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 10:46 PM

Firoz Ali , thanks for responding to my post. Of course you may use this article in any way you want.
I agree with you. Religions are often used by haters to promote their own agendas. Too bad.

#371 HAZ

HAZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6377 posts

Posted 24 May 2003 - 01:33 AM

Very good reflections Firoz Ali and Saddam. This is way off the subject, however HAZ made an observation weeks before our imperalist forces conquested Iraq.
The test of M.O.A.B. here, in my home state of "fraud friendly Florida" was shown on TV. This weapon of mass destruction dropped on beautiful Florida (the flower) landscape!
Perhaps thousands of acres of primal fauna, with their selter destroyed! Now, the reflection of a N. Euro-Native American; will the earth and nature retaliate against such wasteful destruction? Could a GOD, who created such wonders of nature, allow such abuse to go unpunished?.....keep close eye on the hurricane tracking charts this year, for Florida!....hello, Governor jebby bush better tell big bro to send reflief bucks in advance!!

#372 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 24 May 2003 - 11:33 PM

HAZ , thanks for your input.

The Ideology
Behind Massacres
By Prof. Israel Shahak

It is wrong to assume that the mass murder in Hebron stemmed only from the opinions of a small group of extremists on the fringe of the Israeli political spectrum, the supporters of the late Meir Kahane. The ideology which inspired the killings is the same as that of the "Jewish Underground" of 1984. The members if this movement, who attempted to blow up the mosques of the Temple Mount, were caught red-handed while fixing bombs, timed to explode exactly on the beginning of the Sabbath, to nine Arab buses, so as to avoid the killing of any pious Jew. Daniel Ben-Simon (Davar, 27 February) quotes,for the first time, the real aims of the "Jewish Underground", and compares them with the better known aims of Kahane.
While interrogating one "Jewish Underground" member, the Shin Bet were stunned by the downright Satanic idea underlying the plan to demolish the mosques on the Temple Mount. As the man explained to his interrogators, "the demolition of these mosques would have infuriated all the hundreds of millions of Muslims in the world. Their rage would inevitably have led to a war which in all likelihood would have escalated into a world war. In such a war the scale of casualties would be formidable enough to promote the process of Redemption of the Jews and the Land of Israel. All the Muslims would by then disappear, which means that everything would be ready for the coming of the Messiah."

On the other hand, says Ben-Simon, "in one of his 12 books, Kahane justified the extermination of the Arabs as the surest way to bring about the "True Redemption of the Jews". The Redemption can occur in all its splendour, even right now, if all Jews resolve to keep the Commandments of the Lord. But the Redemption can also proceed through tragedy if the Jews refuse to obey the Lord. The difference is that True Redemption implies that the Jews cast away their fear of the Gentiles and fear only the Lord; which in turn means that they expel all the Arabs from the Land of Israel. So in order to bring on the Redemption we should expel all the Arabs."

#373 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 24 May 2003 - 11:35 PM

The Philosophy of Gush Emunim

The sympathy which Baruch Goldstein enjoys among the Gush Emunim, whose influence is more pervasive than that of the Kahanists, can only be explained by a shared ideology. However, Gush Emunim leaders enjoy Rabin's friendship and strong influence in wide circles of the Israeli and diaspora Jewish communities. Therefore it is their version of this ideology which is more important. Gush Emunim's thinking assumes the imminence of the coming of the Messiah, when the Jews, aided by God, will triumph over the Gentiles. Consequently, all current politicl developments call be interpreted by those in the know as destined either to bring this end nearer or postpone it. Jewish sins, the worst of them being lack of faith in Gush Emunim ideology, can postpone but not alter the predestined course of Redemption. The two world wars, the Holocaust and other calamitous events of modern history serve as stock examples of such a curative punishment for Jewish sins. Such explanations can go into a lot of specific detail. The rabbi of Kiryat Arba, Dov Lior (who attended Goldstein's funeral and praised him), blamed Israel's relative failure in its 1982 invasion of Lebanon on the lack of faith manifested through signing a peace treaty with Egypt and "returning the inheritance of our ancestors [i.e Sinai] to strangers". I will proceed to quote from two English-language books on the subject: For the Land and the Lord, Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel, By Ian Lustick (Council on Foreign Relations, New York 1988), and the chapter on nationalist Judaism in Yehoshafat Harkabi's Israel Fareful Decesions (I.B.Tauris, London 1988, reviewed in MEI 331).

The fundamental tenet of Gush Emunim's thinking is the assumption that the Jewish people are "peculiar". Lustick discusses this tenet in terms of their denial of the classical Zionist claim that only by undergoing "a process of normalisation", by emigrating to Palestine and forming a Jewish state there, can the Jews become like any other nation. But for them this "is the original delusion of the secular Zionists", because they measured that "normality" by applying non-Jewish standards. According to Gush Emunim, "Jews are not and cannot be a normal people", because "their eternal uniqueness" is "the result of the covenant God made with them at Mount Sinai". Therefore, according to Rabbi Shlomo Aviner, one of their leaders, "while God requires other normal nations to abide by abstract codes of 'justice and righteousness', such laws do not apply to Jews".

Harkabi quotes Rabbi Israel Ariel, who says that "a Jew who kills a non-Jew is exempt from human judgement, and has not violated the prohibition of murder". The Gush Emunim rabbis have indeed reiterated that Jews who kill Arabs should be free from all punishment. Harkabi also quotes Rabbi Aviner, Rabbi Zvi Yehudah smart people and Rabbi Ariel, all three of whom say Arabs living in Palestine are thieves because since the land was once Jewish, all property to be found on that land "really" belongs to the Jews. In the original Hebrew version of his book Harkabi expresses his shock at finding this out. "I never imagined that Israelis would so interpret the concept of the historical right."

#374 Houlin

Houlin

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 12:09 AM

Is it true that a JEW is not a real JEW until he permanently lives in Israel? And is it true that if he does not live in Israel, he will not go to heaven? He is a condemned by god jew?

#375 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 09:58 PM

Is it true that a JEW is not a real JEW until he permanently lives in Israel? And is it true that if he does not live in Israel, he will not go to heaven? He is a condemned by god jew?

There're many different opinions regarding these issues. I myself don't know what to think about that anymore.

#376 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 10:10 PM

Notable among these was the reformer, Martin Luther, who in 1543 wrote in "Von den Juden und Ihren Lugen":

"Does not their Talmud say, and do not their rabbis write, that it is no sin to kill if a Jew kills a heathen, but it is a sin if he kills a brother in Israel? It is no sin if he does not keep his oath to a heathen. Therefore, to steal and rob, as they do with their usury, from a heathen is a divine service. For they hold that they cannot be too hard on us nor sin against us, because they are of the noble blood and circumcised saints; we, however, are cursed goyim. And they are the masters of the world, and we are their servants, yea, their cattle...

"Should someone think that I am saying too much, I am not saying too much, but much too little. For I see in their writings how they curse us goyim and wish us all evil in their schools and their prayers."

The Jews responded to Luther like they responded to all the others. They put him down as just another "hater," blinded by religious bigotry. And today that's still the Jews' standard answer to everyone who says or writes anything about them except the most fawning praise

#377 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 26 May 2003 - 08:09 PM

"According to the Jewish religion, the murder of a Jew is a capital offense and one of the three most heinous sins (the other two being idolatry and adultery). Jewish religious courts and secular authorities are commanded to punish, even beyond the limits of the ordinary administration of justice, anyone guilty of murdering a Jew ... When the victim is a Gentile, the position is quite different. A Jew who murders a Gentile is guilty only of a sin against the laws of Heaven, not punishable by a court. To cause indirectly the death of a Gentile is no sin at all.

"Thus, one of the two most important commentators on the Shulhan 'Arukh explains that when it comes to a Gentile, "one must not lift one's hand to harm him, but one may harm him indirectly, for instance by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice ... there is no prohibition here, because it was not done directly." ...

"A Gentile murderer who happens to be under Jewish jurisdiction must be executed whether the victim was Jewish or not. However, if the victim was Gentile and the murderer converts to Judaism, he is not punished."

#378 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 27 May 2003 - 06:34 AM

"Dishonouring Christian religious symbols is an old religious duty in Judaism. Spitting on the cross, an especially on the Crucifix, and spitting when a Jew passes a church, have been obligatory from around AD 200 for pious Jews. In the past, when the danger of anti-Semitic hostility was a real one, the pious Jews were commanded by their rabbis either to spit so that the reason for doing so would be unknown, or to spit onto their chests, not actually on the cross or openly before the church. The increasing strength of the Jewish state has caused these customs to become more open again but there should be no mistake: The spitting on the cross for converts from Christianity to Judaism , organized in Kibbutz Sa'ad and financed by the Israeli government is a an act of traditional Jewish piety. It does not seize to be barbaric, horrifying and wicked because of this! On the contrary, it is worse because it is so traditional, and much more dangerous as well, just as the renewed anti-Semitism of the Nazis was dangerous, because in part, it played on the traditional anti-Semitic past."

By Israel Shahak

#379 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 27 May 2003 - 03:33 PM

A Very Mixed Marriage
Evangelical Christians lining up to fight for Israel may
be an unmovable obstacle to Bush

#380 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 27 May 2003 - 10:10 PM

"If a Jew finds property whose probable owner is Jewish, the finder is strictly enjoined to make a positive effort to return his find by advertising it publicly. In contrast, the Talmud and all the early rabbinical authorities not only allow a Jewish finder to appropriate an article lost by a Gentile, but actually forbid him or her to return it...

"It is forbidden to defraud a Jew by selling or buying at an unreasonable price. However, "Fraud does not apply to Gentiles, for it is written: 'Do not defraud each man his brother'..."" ( "the Halakhah interprets all such idioms [as 'each man his brother' or 'neighbor'] as referring exclusively to one's fellow Jew.")

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru