• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

#381 HAZ

HAZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6377 posts

Posted 27 May 2003 - 10:24 PM

Thanks Saddam, very interesting! Personaly believe Jerusalem should be an International Place, where people of all faiths, can worship GOD according to the dictates of their hearts. It should be free of all political trash! As in GOD's eyes, trash would be a mild word, for whats these hooligans are realy up to!
Although, not a Prophet (don't think so?), feel Jesus, THE CHRIST, will not return until the Gospel is PUBLISHED in every Nation! of course, a political climate, where all people, having equal educational opportunity, would necessitate the integration of this PUBLISHED Gospel......in my humble opinion...HAZ

#382 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 27 May 2003 - 10:34 PM

Personaly believe Jerusalem should be an International Place, where people of all faiths, can worship GOD according to the dictates of their hearts. It should be free of all political trash!

HAZ , I think the same.

#383 HAZ

HAZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6377 posts

Posted 27 May 2003 - 10:46 PM

I understand Saddam. It would be interesting to hear, what percent of the world's population, feels about this issue!

#384 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 29 May 2003 - 03:21 AM

"This [Israeli state terrorism] has to stop. I think it is a good idea for us all to drop everything and devote our lives to making this stop. I don-t think it-s an extremist thing to do anymore. I really want to dance around to Pat Benatar and have boyfriends and make comics for my co-workers. But I also want this to stop. Disbelief and horror is what I feel. Disappointment. I am disappointed that this is the base reality of our world and that we, in fact, participate in it. This is not at all what I asked for when I came into this world. This is not at all what the people here [in Palestine] asked for when they came into this world. This is not what they are asking for now. This is not the world you and Dad wanted me to come into when you decided to have me."

Rachel Corrie
in an email to her parents
before she was murdered
by an Israeli bulldozer operator.

#385 BlackCloudSky

BlackCloudSky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 May 2003 - 11:50 AM

Just looking in. Been seeing my parents. Lots of my own problems, so unfortunately I cannot spend time on this.

Rachels letter to her parents is very telling. Link OK

http://www.palsolida...rachelindex.htm

Also - Rachel Corrie Memorial Website
http://www.distancee...ign.com/rachel/

Sadly things do not seem to change. People think I am mad if I try to explain why we have terrorism. I suppose if you have been programmed to believe certain things it is difficult to change your point of view. Also it seems even people who are concerned about the situation in Palestine and Iraq do not understand the deeper issues such as monetry and media control which are of paramount concern.

Again interesting postings. Saddam, Houlin, Haz and others.

#386 Houlin

Houlin

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 May 2003 - 01:01 PM

Rachel Corry will get her wish. The Presidential elections are coming up and the Republicans want to be seen as Peacemakers in the Middle East. Bush is now a strong man forcing Areal Sharon to swallow the bitter pill until he is re-elected.

When Rachel said ""This [Israeli state terrorism] has to stop. I think it is a good idea for us all to drop everything and devote our lives to making this stop. I don-t think it-s an extremist thing to do anymore. I really want to dance around to Pat Benatar and have boyfriends and make comics for my co-workers. But I also want this to stop. Disbelief and horror is what I feel. Disappointment. I am disappointed that this is the base reality of our world and that we, in fact, participate in it. This is not at all what I asked for when I came into this world. This is not at all what the people here [in Palestine] asked for when they came into this world. This is not what they are asking for now. This is not the world you and Dad wanted me to come into when you decided to have me" she should have waited for this break. It's Election Time.

DonDon: You are a sicko. Hit your head against a wall some more and twirl your curls.

#387 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 30 May 2003 - 03:25 AM

BlackCloudSky , thanks for dropping by. I hope that everything in your life will be just fine. Take care.

"At any given moment, there is a sort of all pervading orthodoxy, a general tacit agreement not to discuss large and uncomfortable facts."

George Orwell
author of the book 1984

#388 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 30 May 2003 - 09:25 PM

"Any dictator would admire the uniformity and obedience of the [U.S.] media."

Noam Chomsky
co-author of Manufacturing Consent

#389 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 09:26 PM

"The corporate mass-media serve to divert the unwashed masses and reinforce the basic social values: passivity, submissiveness to authority, the overriding virtue of greed and personal gain, lack of concern for others, fear of real or imagined enemies, etc.

The goal is to keep the bewildered herd bewildered. It's unnecessary for them to trouble themselves with what's happening in the world. In fact, it's undesirable if they see too much of reality they may set themselves to change it."

Noam Chomsky
M.I.T. professor of linguistics
prolific author & U.S. foreign policy critic
What Uncle Sam Really Wants

#390 gonzo

gonzo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14844 posts

Posted 03 June 2003 - 03:38 AM

^^^^^^^

""""""""" Deutschland, Deutschland uber alles """"""""""""
""""""""" uber alles in der Welt """"""""""""

#391 gonzo

gonzo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14844 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 04:05 PM

hi all
Start reading from page one, very interesting and important quotes made on this post by Zionists

Heh, Saddam u r welcome for those links on the Politics board.

#392 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 09:17 PM

Thanks gonzo for finding time to look up my beloved thread for all to read. I appreciate that very much. Thumb up to you !!!

"For decades Israel has violated well established precepts of international law and defied numerous United Nations resolutions in its occupation of conquered lands, in extra-judicial killings, and in its repeated acts of military aggression.

Most of the world regards Israel's policies, and especially its oppression of Palestinians, as outrageous and criminal. This international consensus is reflected, for example, in numerous UN resolutions condemning Israel, which have been approved with overwhelming majorities."

ZIONISM SUCKS !!!!

#393 guntrog

guntrog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 09:38 PM

What did the State of Israel ever do to you? Ever been there? Have you seen the hotties that live there? Try it, you might like it. And if you have tried it and you didn't like it, well, I think you might want to question your sexuality.

#394 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 09:44 PM

Hotties are the same everywhere. Same goes with ugly ones.

#395 guntrog

guntrog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 10:17 PM

Yeah, but the quantities there are absolutely mind-boggling. I do not think there is anywhere in the world with such a hottie per capita ratio as in Israel. CZ came close and of course Norway, but Israel won the title. Plus the chickas carry guns.

#396 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 11:14 PM

Yeah, but the quantities there are absolutely mind-boggling. I do not think there is anywhere in the world with such a hottie per capita ratio as in Israel. CZ came close and of course Norway, but Israel won the title. Plus the chickas carry guns.

I've seen some pictures of them. They are hot , no question about it. So what ? I'm just a poor goy boy.

#397 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 04:07 AM

#398 HAZ

HAZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6377 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 03:08 PM

our smart German, Chinese, Russian, Japanese and Euro friends, should develope a "super bullet", possibly the same calibar as an AK or possibly 7.62 X 54....this way, the average citizen, could protect their homes, property and families against king sharoon's bulldozers, and other weapons of mass destruction! (of course, these are financed by the U.S. corporate al Qaida!) The Russian had such a rifle in WWII, however the calibar would be perhaps to darovia, for the average Palestinian family person!.....HAZman, ps; would be happy to test fire such a new product! ;)

#399 BlackCloudSky

BlackCloudSky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 07:17 PM

Just looking in.

Hope every thing is OK with you Saddam.

Sadly things do not seem to change a lot with Israel and Palestine. It seems so difficult to bridge the belief gap. Media plays such an important part.

Regards to you Saddam and Houlin

#400 guntrog

guntrog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 09:57 PM

#1- She wants to go home and listen to Pat Benatar? Sounds like somebody ghost wrote this one who has no clue as to modern american culture. Must be stuck in the 80s.

#2- My parents taught me- "Big tractor, big trouble."

#3- Her little group she belonged to are a bunch of whackos. Sort of like Johnny Walker Lindh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru