• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

#81 gonzo

gonzo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14844 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 04:25 AM

Yes good job Saddam, I will bookmark and spend some time later reading this entire thread:)

#82 Guest_Machiavelli_*

Guest_Machiavelli_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2003 - 04:51 AM

Hello.

Allow me to introduce myself.

I am a Jew.

You have probably seen me at your local supermarket, or maybe at a local restaurant.

Indeed, our paths have crossed many times.

When you saw me, I did not, of course, seem any different from you, or your friends.

After all, I have white skin. I wear clothes similar to yours; I even drive a car similar to yours.

I have a wife, who probably looks similar to your wife, and a couple of kids, who probably look almost like your kids. I even belong to the Lion's Club, just like you do.

I even took up that low-brow, all-American pastime known as bowling, to further blend into your culture, although I do find it a little too unintellectual; see, we Jews have always put a premium on brains over brawn, on intellect over stupidity; most of the people that I bowl with are mental midgets, but I dare not say that aloud.

Yes, I realize that my people used to look very 'foreign'; we were kind of dark and Turkish-looking, but no longer. Years of living in Europe and America has lightened our skin remarkably. We now look 'White.'

Indeed, you and I could even appear, to a stranger, to be related. That is how alike we appear to be.

But, you should know that I am different. Very different. In fact, if you knew just how different, you would be truly shocked.

My very unusual history, which is unlike the history of any other people on earth, makes me different. I can't physically deny this history, even if I wanted to. It is part of me -- in my genes, religion, and culture.

To relieve my temporary boredom, and to amuse myself as well, I am now going to let you in on a few of the reasons we Jews are so different from you gentiles, even though we appear to be so much alike.

It is important for you, as a non-Jew, to realize this critical fact about us: our people bred and mixed only among themselves for hundreds and hundreds of years. While other peoples interbred and mixed with many tribes who were different from themselves, we Jews did not. Modern DNA evidence shows this very clearly.

You must also realize that my people were kicked out of every country on earth as well. Over and over again. For centuries. Endlessly. To the point of it being a common occurence. No other group of people has experienced eviction on such a large and continuing scale. Ever.

Further, we Jews were also directly oppressed, as a people, for centuries, because our beliefs held that we were superior to all other people on earth. We believed it then, and we believe it now (but we do not say this publicly, and we have even altered our religious tracts and documents to hide this fact; further, we very strongly deny this if someone mentions it).

Curiously, in a very Darwinian sense, that endless oppression actually helped us. It forced us to become much more cohesive, much more forward-thinking and much cleverer than the gentiles we lived among. We had to in order to survive -- to help ensure that we were not evicted yet again. We also had to learn how to lie at the drop of a hat about anything we might be asked, in order to prevent still more oppression, and those centuries of automatic lying actually became, in a sense, genetically ingrained. Today we continue to lie about Jewish activity without really thinking about it; it seems automatic in many ways.

We also became experts at preventing 'anti-Semitism' in the dominant culture by engaging in very specific forms of activity, such as entering vocations that let us better control the host culture -- newspaper and book publishing, for instance. This activity allows us to control what information is consumed by the gentile masses. It allows us to decide which ideas the masses will hold in their heads. Great power, that.

Why do you think that the 'official newspaper of record' in America, the New York Times, has been Jewish for many, many years? It wasn't just a happy accident! And most other major newspapers get their articles directly from the New York Times, if they are not already heavily Jewish!

Figure it out. (Ditto Life magazine, Time magazine, Newsweek magazine, etc. They are all heavily 'kosher' as well).

Now, I know what you are probably thinking.

You have been told many times that 'Jewish' is only a religion. (I always laugh when I hear this, but not aloud when in mixed company).

What you probably do not know is that we have worked very hard to get the term 'Jewish' reclassified as a religion only, no longer as a race, on various official Government forms and documents. And we have been very successful. Few people today know that we are a race as well as a religion.

And this ignorance works greatly to our advantage.

You see, for years, many gentiles (non-Jews) insisted that Jews acted alike, and engaged in certain behaviors and activities destructive to their gentile host nations. Which was indeed true.

But then, a man named Adolf Hitler came to power in Germany. You know the story about that; I do not need to repeat the details.

However, I will admit that Hitler was unique. Sure, many leaders before him, like Napoleon, and also various Russian leaders as well, tried to grasp and deal with the centuries-old 'Jewish Question'; they also knew that Jews are very big trouble indeed. But none of them went all out to solve the problem for good. The real amazing part, known by very few people, is that the Nazis designed Nazism after Judaism. In other words, they used Judaism as a model. They were intrigued by the idea of a people breeding and mixing only among themselves for centuries (to preserve their genotype) and existing in the same cultural mode for 1,000 years or more. No other people had done this so exclusively and successfully as the Jews.

At any rate, Hitler was one of the greatest threats to Judaism that we, as a people, ever encountered. We actually faced near-total extinction as an ethnic group.

We had to make sure that a Nazi-type movement could NEVER happen again. Ever.

So, we started a calculated effort to make the gentile public believe that 'Jewish' was only a religion. And, slowly, we succeeded. Marvelously so. Beyond even our own expectations.

Today, any non-Jew who calls Jews a 'race' is automatically labeled a 'Nazi.' This discredits ANYTHING that non-Jew says, no matter if his political or racial viewpoints are correct or not.

Clever, isn't it?

We also prevent the chances of any Nazi or anti-Jewish movement happening again by dominating many key areas of your gentile/Christian culture, such as the media, Hollywood, banking/finance, book publishing, and magazine publishing.

We use this control of large areas of American culture to our own ends, of course; to push any ideas that we see fit, and to block out any ideas we don't agree with (the criticism of Jews, any overt Christian religious themes, or traditional patriotic symbolism are three good examples of things we censor, alter or water down before they reach the general public).

We are also very anti-gun as well; we do not want millions of non-Jews, who could later rise up and oppress us, to privately own firearms. We consider that a very big threat. That is why the people leading the anti-gun crusade in the U. S. Congress (Charles Schumer, Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein, etc.) are all Jewish by ethnicity. It is not an accident.

... to be cont'd

#83 Guest_Machiavelli_*

Guest_Machiavelli_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2003 - 04:52 AM

Is all of this a plot, you ask? A conspiracy, as some say? Do we Jews meet in dark, smoke-filled rooms to discuss how 'the plan' is coming along?

Nope. We do not have to. We do it automatically. This habit is inborn, the result of being oppressed for hundreds of years, in many different countries, over and over and over again.

Really, you must understand that our mental make-up is different from yours (although you would not know it from talking to us). It is actually far superior to yours in many ways, and modern I. Q. tests prove this very well. Jews routinely score 1 standard deviation higher than a gentile, which is a significant difference -- as wide a gap as that between black and White.

This is why, when you look in your telephone book under 'Attorneys,' half the names are Jewish (Goldberg, Weinstein, Tannenbaum, Horwitz), even though we make up JUST 2.4% (two point four percent) of the U.S. population, a very tiny number. Impressive, isn't it?

Ditto the fields of medicine and science. We dominate those areas, too. Again, our numbers are very small, but we dominate you in every field of importance. (This is why no one ever criticizes us in public! In private, yes, but not in public!)

You see, we Jews naturally rise to the top (we're funny that way). We naturally become the CEOs, the chairmen, the V. P.s. We are on all the boards of all the foundations and charities and corporations and associations (this is also why you rarely hear anyone criticize us!)

Yes, if you gentiles only understood that when you let us out of the ghettos and allowed us to become 'equal citizens' just after the French Revolution you were signing your own death warrant. When you got rid of most of the laws preventing Jews from entering certain vocations and occupations, you were really unleashing a unique people that would soon run rings around you; and use its new freedom to destroy many of your beloved institutions.

We had to, by default. We, as a people, have a massive superiority complex, and we are generally smarter than you as well. What else would we do but dominate you, a people we consider to be inferior, barbaric and often drunk -- a people with low intellect and drive, a people we consider to be morally inferior to us, 'the Chosen'?

Did you ever happen to notice that most of the sociopolitical movements that we Jews started (Communism, feminism, egalitarianism, student radicalism) are 'alienating' movements, designed to pit one segment of society against another, making them fight it out? Did you notice that? Hmmm?

Well, that's because we know that this historically weakens the cohesion of your gentile societies. Again, this is not a plot; we do it automatically. We did it hundreds of years ago, too. Benjamin Disraeli, who was born Jewish himself, even mentioned this Jewish habit of subverting various countries in a public speech at the House of Commons.

Think about it: your societies become culturally weaker, while we remain cohesive in our own little sub-society (we still marry, and breed with, other Jews only, almost without fail; Hollywood director Steven Spielberg is a visible exception to that rule).

So, there now, you have a little bit of our unusual history to chew on.

Don't choke on it!

And, of course, if you tell anyone about this questionable history, or even about this conversation, I will strongly deny it. (I'm good at that. I've had lots of practice). Heck, I might even call you an 'anti-Semite,' just to discredit you completely (I'm good at that, too).

You know, I smile when I realize that our historic domination of your non-Jewish societies has actually INCREASED over the years, as the result of many corporate/company mergers -- that is, one company owning many other companies (we actually started that little idea, too, as well as modern banking; much of our ethnic history revolves around finance and commerce). Sure, we have always owned or controlled most of the media, most of Hollywood, most book and magazine publishing, and most financial institutions in the West, but now there is even 'more power in fewer hands.' Our hands, that is.

And, of course, if you, as a non-Jew, complain about our enormous power, you will be immediately branded as an 'anti-Semite,' and you will likely be fired from your job, or at least be forced to undergo 'sensitivity training' by your boss for your 'racist' views (I laugh so hard when I see this! Happens all the time!).

In fact, 'anti-Semitism' is now almost a thing of the past, given our enormous power, influence and heavy-handed political activism. In a few short years, 'anti-Semitism' will actually become a crime in America, First Amendment or not (you just let us worry about how we will do that; we bypassed the First Amendment once, by actually writing, and then pushing, certain 'hate-crimes' laws, and we can do so much more than that).

Heck, we have already made 'anti-Semitism' a crime in other countries, like England and Germany (who do you think helped write, and helped push for, those laws? Yep, the Jewish ADL and other Jewish groups).

Well, it's getting kinda late, gentile. I will concede that it has been fun privately admitting all of this to you; you see, I did it just for the chance to see a wide-eyed look of shock and horror on your face.................like that one!

Because, after all, your minister never told you about any of this, huh?

Of course not. After all, your minister always insists that 'Jesus was a Jew,' and all that other funny stuff, and, if you ever happen to mention Jews, he will quickly change the topic of conversation to much more important things, like 'Romans 53:39,' about the joys of turning the other cheek while certain people destroy your country unopposed. (Don't you just love those little Christians? We do! They're so naive! We actually use the 'Jesus was a Jew' thing, in public, at least, at every opportunity -- in films, in television, etc., just to make sure that those Christians don't get any funny ideas about doing another Third Reich! Oy! Oy Vey! Can't let that happen!)

So, gentile, I'll now take my leave; and you will kindly take care to keep going to church regularly, and to keep believing very strongly when your preacher or minister tells you that we Jews are merely 'innocent Hebrews,' and that we are 'just like you.'

Because we really need that. It helps us greatly. In fact, it keeps us alive, unharmed and unoppressed. It keeps us free to do whatever we want, whenever we want, to whomever we want, without anyone complaining.

And remember, gentile: You must never say a negative word about us. Nope. Not one negative word about my people, 'the Chosen.' Never forget that we are chosen. Ever. We say that we are 'the Chosen,' and we mean it, understand? No complaining. It is forbidden, remember?

Good boy. Real good. You have been well taught by your church, and your schools, and your boss, and the media, and Hollywood, and even your own family. You know the rules, don't you?

Sure you do. Those rules are part of you now. They are deeply ingrained in your mind. You have been well trained, and it shows.

Which is a good thing, because, after all, you would not want to be called an 'anti-Semite,' would you?

J.R. COLSON
American Defense League
ADL - dedicated to American interests
www.AmericanDefenseLeague.com

#84 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 10:41 PM

First I'd like to thank all posters who answered to my post like Houlin , gonzo , Soddem and Machiavelli. Good to know you like it.

http://news.independ...jsp?story=65817
God must kill 'evil' Arabs, says rabbi
By Phil Reeves in Jerusalem
10 April 2001

A fresh political furore has erupted in Israel after the spiritual leader of Shas, the third largest party in parliament, declared in a sermon that God must annihilate the "evil, damnable" Arabs and rain missiles down on them.

The remarks by Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, whose ultra-Orthodox party holds several ministries in Ariel Sharon's government, were widely criticised by politicians in Israel yesterday and also by their chief target - the Palestinians.

Israel has frequently, and sometimes justifiably, condemned the Palestinian media of incitement and has also accused Yasser Arafat of failing to call for an end to the violence during the past six months.

The 80-year-old rabbi has a long track record of inflammatory speeches and is highly influential, especially among the blue-collar Sephardim - Jews of North African and Middle Eastern origin - who form the bulk of Shas's support. Shas controls the Interior and Religious Affairs ministries.

Ma'ariv newspaper said that the rabbi pleaded in his sermon to God to defeat Israel's Arab enemies, declaring that "it is forbidden to be merciful to them. You must give them missiles, with relish - annihilate them. Evil ones, damnable ones".

The Palestinian information minister, Yasser Abed Rabbo, said: "This is the third time the rabbi has espoused such openly racist views and neither his party nor the government in which his party serves has been bothered to apologise."

Meir Sheetrit, a cabinet minister from Likud, told Israel Radio: "I suggest that we not learn from the ways of the Palestinians and speak in verbal blows like these."

Salah Tarif, the cabinet's only Arab, said the rabbi's remarks add "nothing but hatred" to the strained relations between Israel and the Palestinians.

Rabbi Yosef and his party has a long record of extorting money and positions from Israeli leaders in return for votes. His other contributions to national debate over the years have included recommending that women who wear wigs will be burnt in hell, and calling for a ban on reading secular newspapers as they are guilty of "blasphemy, idle breath, licentiousness and incitement".

Is this an example of a "loving" religion or what ???

#85 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 10:49 PM

Israel is to Blame for Wars Anti-Zionist Leader Says
The state of Israel is "responsible" for the wars with the Arabs, the "king" of Jewish anti-Zionists told a huge crowd of some 100,000 followers in occupied Jerusalem.

"Zionism has caused terrible blood-letting," the white bearded Rabbi Moshe Teitelbaum said late in the evening after arriving from his power base in New York last month.

Thousands of children, wearing white shorts, lined the route of the 74 year old rabbi's motorcade into the ultra orthodox area of Mea Shearim where a giant reception was laid on.

Rabbi Teitelbaum, who speaks Yiddish, heads the Satmar sect and also all Hasidic anti-Zionist groups in the Eda Haredit movement - the community which trembles before God - who turned out to welcome him.

The Satmar lists more than 30,000 families in the United States, Britain and Belgium among its followers. Only about 400 Satmar families live in Israel. The white-bearded rabbi refuses to meet Israeli government officials.

A millionaire New York Hasid shelled out a reported $500,000 to cover all costs of the two-week visit, including limousines and more than 10 rental cars for the rabbi's entourage.

Rabbi Teitelbaum intends to encourage his community in the Holy Land not to make any concession to the Jewish state and to distribute financial assistance.

The ultra-orthodox anti- Zionist Jews believe that the Messiah alone, not man, can resurrect Israel. Tens of thousands of Hassidic men waited patiently in Jerusalem's Sabbath Square for more than two hours to greet their white-bearded spiritual leader.

Women, who under Jewish ritual law cannot mix freely with men, were kept back behind ropes, beggars tripped over one another as charity tins rattled to the heat of festive music.

"All the roads in the ultra orthodox neighbourhoods have been decorated in honour of this historic event, which we call a royal visit," said Satmar spokesman Yehuda Meshi Zahav.

As Rabbi Teitelbaum's limousine waded into a sea of black coats and wide-brimmed felt hats, the Hassidim went into a frenzy. Dozens of car and van roofs were crushed as men climbed on to the parked vehicles.

#86 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 10:57 PM

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/

On the afternoon of the Jewish holiday of Purim March 18, 2003 in London, England, a group of Orthodox Jews opposed to Zionism assembled to display their opposition to Zionism by burning a flag of the Zionist State.

Unfortunately, before they even had the opportunity to burn the flag, they were approached by dozens of Zionists who proceeded to scream, yell and curse the valiant anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews. There were attempts on the part of the Zionists to employ violence against the anti-Zionists, and at least one of the Orthodox Anti-Zionists was injured.

The British police were alerted to the situation and moved in to protect the peaceful anti-Zionist protestors, taking them away from the site before they had the opportunity to burn the Zionist flag.

The following night the synagogue of Neturei Karta in London was vandalized with Zionist stars of David being painted all over the synagogue - a tactic used on occasion against the synagogue located in New York as well.

Of course Orthodox anti-Zionist Jews will never be deterred in their protests against the vile anti-Jewish Zionist regime. The expressions of opposition to the Zionist Regime are a mighty sanctification of the Name of G-d, and serve to counter the overwhelming desecration of G-d's Name and the Jewish religion undertaken by the Zionist Regime in Palestine and its supporters.

It should be noted that anti-Zionist Jews are subject to merciless intimidation through regular Zionist media sources and community organizations in an atmosphere over the past two years of extreme hysteria. Therefore it is not at all surprising that there are not larger numbers of participants.

The Hackney Gazette ran a short article on the planned Flag burning at Stamford Hill, London which was stopped by Zionists

Hackney Gazette (London), March 20, 2003 p.2:

Cops had to keep rival Orthodox Jewish groups apart as a symbolic burning of the Israeli flag in Stamford Hill's Hasidic community threatened to turn violent on Tuesday afternoon. Police stepped in before the flag could be burned by supporters of Neturei Karta International, a religious organization opposes to the Zionist political movement which established Israel as a national homeland for Jews. True Judaism doesn't accept a Zionist state, which is a political idea and contrary to the teachings of the Torah," said Rabbi Abraham Grohman. He and other anti-Zionists were escorted away by police for their own safety as a 100-strong crowd, some of them in fancy dress costumes to celebrate the Jewish religious festival of Purim, gathered in Donsmure Road.

#87 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 11:51 PM

" Here lies the saint, Doctor Baruch Kapal Goldstein, blessed be the memory of the
righteous and holy man, may the Lord revenge his blood, who devoted his soul for
the Jews, Jewish religion and Jewish land. His hands are clean and his heart is clear.
He was killed as a martyr of God on the 14th of Adar, Purim, in the year 5754. "

-- Thus goes the inscription on the grave, (made as a shrine visited by pilgrims), of the
mass murderer Baruch Goldstein. An American Physician and an Israeli settler of
Hebron, Goldstein indiscriminately murdered 29 worshipers kneeling in a mosque in 1994.

#88 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 12:25 AM

Torture and Human Rights

"Because we Jews know what it is to suffer, we must not oppress others." -- Felicia Langer, Israeli Jew human rights activist.
UN Human Rights Commisson "declares that Israel's grave breaches of the Geneva Convention relative to the protection of civilian persons in the time of war of 12 August, 1949, are war crimes and an affront against humanity."

In Israel, torture, (or as Israel calls it "moderate physical and psychological pressure" to avoid world/U.S. outcry), is legal and systematic. Some of the methods used are: tie detainees into a kindergarten chair for many hours; shake them violently; cover their heads with a rag bag soaked in vomit (or other foul odored substances); expose them to painfully loud music for extended periods of time; hang them in contorted positions; deprive them from sleep. Attractive methods of torture also include anything that will leave little or no immediately visible markings recognizable by an average reporter.

On September 6, 1999, Israel "banned torture". However, some special cases and exceptions would still be allowed. To truly eliminate the "culture of torture" which is deeply-ingrained in Israel's interrogation system, a serious punishment of interrogators who violate this law must be instituted. Sadly, interrogators are already given a wink, with special cases and exceptions, "a court might accept the argument that physical force was necessary." (AP, Sep 6).

Henry Kissinger, former U.S. Secretary of State, and a Nobel prize laureate, recommended that Israel put down the Palestinian uprising "as quickly as possible--overwhelmingly, brutally and rapidly. The insurrection must be quelled immediately, and the first step should be to throw out television, a la South Africa. To be sure, there will be international criticism of the step, but it will dissipate in short order." He added: "There are no awards for losing with moderation." -- Quoted in 12/97 article by Donald Neff in The Washington Report on Middle East Affairs.

#89 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 01:56 AM

"It's not a matter of maintaining the status quo. We have to create a dynamic state, oriented towards expansion." --Ben Gurion
"Take the American declaration of Independence. It contains no mention of territorial limits. We are not obliged to fix the limits of the State." -- Moshe Dayan, "Jerusalem Post" 08/10/1967

#90 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 02:02 AM

"The settlement of the Land of Israel is the essence of Zionism. Without settlement, we will not fulfill Zionism. It's that simple." -- Yitzhak Shamir, Maariv, 02/21/1997. (Quote may be found here)

Purpose of Settlement,@ in pure and simple language:

"In strategic terms, the settlements (in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza) are of no importance." What makes them important, he added, was that "they constitute an obstacle, an unsurmountable obstacle to the establishment of an independent Arab State west of the river Jordan." --Binyamin Begin, (son of the late Menahem Begin and a prominent voice in the Likud party writing in 1991, Quoted on page 159 of Findley's Deliberate Deceptions)

"Without them [the settlements] the IDF [Israeli Defense Force] would be a foreign army ruling a foreign population." -- Defense Minister Moshe Dayan (quoted in Geoffrey Aronson's Settlements and the Israeli-Palestinian Negotiations, Institute for Palestinian Studies.)

#91 HAZ

HAZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6377 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 02:21 AM

Whoa Saddam, this Rabbi, sounds like a real, man of god, :P but, Thank GOD, not the one I worship! The one I worship says; "love your neighbor" He also even gave us a new commandment before leaving here that said; "that you love one another"!...HAZ

#92 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 02:37 AM

http://www.gush-shal...article120.html

Dear Settler

Uri Avnery, 25.11.00
Dear (in both senses of the word) Settler,

Let's not waste time on nonsense words like "dialogue", "conciliation" and such words cherished by the feeble-minded. Let's face the fact that you don't like me and I do not like you. You believe that my friends and I are "destroyers of Israel", people who conspire to evict you from your homes and turn them over to the Arabs. I believe that you and your friends are destroyers of Israel who conspire to impose their will on the state and drag it into an eternal war that may lead to its destruction.

So let's talk about practical matters.

Up until now, you have been a success story. You wanted to create "facts on the ground", so as to prevent any possibility of giving the occupied territories back to the Palestinians. You have compelled all the governments, from Eshkol to Barak, to give you a huge slice of the state's resources. You have turned the army into your private militia. The Israel Defense Forces have become the Settlement Defense Forces.

Politicians of all shades have courted you, and still do. The socialist Yig'al Allon planted the first settlers in the heart of Hebron, Shimon Peres planted the first settlement, Kedumim, in the heart of the West Bank. Ehud Barak, who won the elections with the slogan "Money for education and not for settlements" has turned out to be the greatest patron of the settlers ever.

You have succeeded. Not since the zealots (70 AD) have so few succeeded in imposing their will on so many. The zealots, of course, after initial successes, led to the mass-suicide at Massada and to the virtual elimination of the Jewish presence from this country for 1900 years.

I know that there are major differences between the settlements. There is Kfar Darom, a tiny, fortified and isolated settlement, in the middle of 1.2 million Palestinians, dominating the lifeline of the Gaza strip. A thorn in the flesh.

Then there is the "Jewish settlement in Hebron", a few dozen fanatical families in the middle of 160 thousand Hebronites. Living in the "Jewish part" of Hebron there are 40 thousand Palestinians, who are condemned to a curfew every time one of your children overturns a stand in the market.

Quite different are the "quality of life" settlements. They were not founded in order to hasten the coming of the Messiah but to enjoy the air and the landscape ("What a beautiful minaret in the village opposite").

They have nothing in common with the violent fanatics of Ma'aleh Amos or Yitzhar. At the present time, death overshadows their quality of life.

Ma'aleh Adumim, whose area is officially bigger than all of Tel-Aviv, was implanted by that arch-settler, Teddy Kollek, in order to enlarge his fiefdom. Kiryat Sefer, another big township, was established by the coalition as a bribe to the orthodox, who get luxury housing for nothing.

Settlements of different kinds, settlers of all shades. Yet they all have one thing in common: every settlement is a land mine on the road to peace. You are sitting on the land reserves of the Palestinian people, on stolen land, and use the water needed by another people for their very existence. You dominate the landscape; symbols of the occupation. The planners drew up the settlement map with the aim of carving up the Palestinian territory.

Therefore, it was only a question of time until the Palestinian people rose up against you. Its like an alien particle implanted in a body: the body mobilizes all its strength in order to evict it. The Palestinians see this struggle as their war of liberation, whose main aim is to get you out.

Don't kid yourself: you have no chance whatsoever of winning this war.

In the last hundred years there have been dozens of such wars, and the oppressed peoples have won them all. In each of them, the occupying army was infinitely stronger than the rebels. In every one of them, the conquered people suffered far more casualties than the occupier. But the occupiers always tired of the struggle before the occupied, because the occupied people were fighting for their lives and freedom, while the occupiers were fighting for luxury. For the Israelis, the settlements are a luxury.

Some months ago, a public opinion poll surprisingly showed that you are the most unpopular sector in Israel, even more unpopular than the orthodox. You may be less unpopular today, because you are being hit - but have no illusions, this is a very temporary popularity. It will evaporate, once the number of our casualties rises, when we relinquish all our achievements in the Arab world, when our standing throughout the world sinks, when the public becomes aware of the economic price of this struggle and when the danger of a general war in the region (a danger which we have long forgotten) appears again on the horizon.

The French fought for seven years for Algeria, which they considered "a part of France, like the Provence". A million people lost their lives there. At the crucial moment, the French settlers set up a militia of their own (the OAS) and committed acts of revenge. As a result, a million French settlers of the fifth and sixth generation had to flee within a few days, once France made peace. The same happened to the British settlers in Kenya. The white settlers in South Africa avoided this fate because they surrendered in time and became citizens of the black regime.

You have missed that opportunity. What you and the soldiers are doing now is creating such rage and hatred among the Palestinians, that your continued presence in the territories has become impossible. Every dead child, every demolished home, every "blockade" and "liquidation" brings the end of your settlements nearer.

I am sure that you and your friends know this in your hearts. All your behavior shows this. You are acting out of despair. I propose that you exchange the despair for hope of a solution.

Instead of dreaming up empty slogans like "Let the army win", you should start to think about your return and rehabilitation.

Your enemies will say: We owe you nothing. Nobody compelled you to go there. We have wasted billions and billions on you. Now you can look out for yourself.

I do not subscribe to that. I, and many more like me in the peace movement, believe that the state should finance your return to Israel and your orderly absorption. After we easily absorbed a million new immigrants from the Soviet Union, we shall absorb 150.000 settlers too. It will be all the easier as most of you are working in Israel anyhow, so that only the problem of housing remains. Israel in peace, with a flourishing economy, will easily solve the problem.

I am convinced that the great majority of the settlers - all except the hard-core fanatics - will sooner or later accept this solution. Sooner rather than later, I hope. Have pity on yourself, on the soldiers. Each drop of blood spilt is a waste. Let not the settlements become an altar of Moloch, on which the children are sacrificed.

When you, too, come to this conclusion, you will find that we are your allies, more trustworthy than all those who flatter you now and who will sell you down the river tomorrow.

#93 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 02:44 AM

The one I worship says; "love your neighbor"

HAZ , there's only one GOD. Mine is the same as yours and says the same words. Strangely there're some people who say they believe in GOD but they do the opposite what GOD says.

HYPOCRITES !!!

#94 HAZ

HAZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6377 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 02:48 AM

Yes, I understand brother! :D

#95 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 02:51 AM

I'm glad you do HAZ.

#96 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 03:22 AM

Moshe Dayan:
"the settlements established in the territories are there forever, and the future frontiers will include these settlements as part of Israel"
Dayan also stated that he "preferred Sharm el-Sheikh without peace to a peace without Sharm el-Sheikh".
"From the point of view of the security of the state, the establishment of the settlements has no great importance.". Dayan's statements all quoted in Chomsky's "The Fateful Triangle" pp. 104-5.
"Our fathers had reached the frontiers recognized in the partition plan; the Six-Day War generation has managed to reach Suez, Jordan, and the Golan Heights. This is not the end. After the present cease-fire lines, there will be new ones. They will extend beyond Jordan ... to Lebanon and ... to central Syria as well." -- Moshe Dayan to Zionist youth at a meeting in the Golan Heights July, 1968

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist, not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushu'a in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not one single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population." -- Moshe Dayan, addressing the Technion (Israel Institute of Technology), Haifa. Quoted in Ha'aretz, 04/04/1969

#97 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 03:30 AM

Jerusalem

Israel presents Jerusalem as a "unified" city whose indivisibility derives from its role as the Jews' sacred and historical capital. It is true that the Jews have a claim to the holy places in and around the Old City. But that historical core represents only three percent of the area of municipal Jerusalem. The other 97 percent was by no means exclusively Jewish. "West" Jerusalem, the 38 square kilometers ruled by Israel as its capital from 1948-67, was built only in the second half of the nineteenth century. Although West Jerusalem is almost exclusively Jewish (the main exception being part of Beit Safafa village), before 1948 about 40 percent of it was owned by Palestinians. As for "East" Jerusalem, although 70 square kilometers was annexed in 1967, only 6.5 square kilometers thereof actually constituted the Jordanian part of the city. The other 63.5 square kilometers -- 90 percent of the land annexed by Israel as "East Jerusalem" -- in fact belonged to 28 Palestinian West bank villages which suddenly found themselves part of an "indivisible," "historic" and "sacred" Jewish city. Wallejeh, Sawakhreh and Kafr 'Amr, Palestinian villages which until today Israelis have never heard of, suddenly acquired the same historical significance for the Jewish people as the Western Wall, making Israeli claims to the entire area of "municipal" Jerusalem seem unassailable. An "inner ring" of settlements has been built on the land of this fictitious "East Jerusalem" since 1967. This series of large satellite cities -- Ramot, Rekhes Shuafat, Pigat Ze'ev, Neveh Ya'akov, East Talipot, Har Homa and Gilo, not to mention the incipient Israeli "neighborhoods" in Ra's al-Amud, Silwan and Shaykh Jarrah -- means that "East Jerusalem" now contains more Israelis (about 200,000) than Palestinians. Municipal Jerusalem is an artificial entity, the product of recent military conquest and settlement, rather than an organic city of historic value to the Jewish people.

#98 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 10:34 PM

"The main difference between Bosnia and Palestine is that ethnic cleansing in the former took place in the form of dramatic massacres and slaughters which caught the world's attention, whereas in Palestine what is taking place is a drop-by-drop tactic in which one or two houses are demolished daily, a few acres are taken here and there every day, a few people are forced to leave" --Edward Said (Washington Report 09/1998)

"The human rights organization Amnesty International said in a report in December that Israel has made about 16,700 Palestinians homeless by destroying at least 2,650 houses since 1987" --From an AP report on home demolitions by Israel dated 04/23/2000.

"The demolition and sealing of houses are among the most severe methods of punishment used by the authorities against Palestinians in the Occupied Territories. To our knowledge, this harsh form of punishment is unique to Israel and is not employed by any other nation. Demolition and sealing of houses in the territories contravene international law that prohibits collective punishment and arbitrary injury to property." -- B'Tselem, an Israeli Human Rights Organization. (http://www2.iol.co.il/btselem/)

"... we have no solution, that you shall continue to live like dogs, and whoever wants to can leave -- and we will see where this process leads? In five years we may have 200,000 less people -- and that is a matter of enorous importance." -- Moshe Dayan encouraging the transfer of Gaza strip refugees to Jordan (from Noam Chomsky's Deterring Democracy, 1992, p.434, quoted in Nur Masalha's A Land Without A People, 1997 p.92).

#99 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 10:34 PM

"The main difference between Bosnia and Palestine is that ethnic cleansing in the former took place in the form of dramatic massacres and slaughters which caught the world's attention, whereas in Palestine what is taking place is a drop-by-drop tactic in which one or two houses are demolished daily, a few acres are taken here and there every day, a few people are forced to leave" --Edward Said (Washington Report 09/1998)

"The human rights organization Amnesty International said in a report in December that Israel has made about 16,700 Palestinians homeless by destroying at least 2,650 houses since 1987" --From an AP report on home demolitions by Israel dated 04/23/2000.

"The demolition and sealing of houses are among the most severe methods of punishment used by the authorities against Palestinians in the Occupied Territories. To our knowledge, this harsh form of punishment is unique to Israel and is not employed by any other nation. Demolition and sealing of houses in the territories contravene international law that prohibits collective punishment and arbitrary injury to property." -- B'Tselem, an Israeli Human Rights Organization. (http://www2.iol.co.il/btselem/)

"... we have no solution, that you shall continue to live like dogs, and whoever wants to can leave -- and we will see where this process leads? In five years we may have 200,000 less people -- and that is a matter of enorous importance." -- Moshe Dayan encouraging the transfer of Gaza strip refugees to Jordan (from Noam Chomsky's Deterring Democracy, 1992, p.434, quoted in Nur Masalha's A Land Without A People, 1997 p.92).

#100 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 11:34 PM

"It is an open secret that Israeli policy makers hoped for a massive emigration of Palestinians as a result of economic and demographic pressure. Therefore, they also developed a clever system which caused numerous Palestinians born here to lose their residency rights when they went to work or study abroad." -- Amira Hass in 08/26/1998 Ha'aretz Op'Ed titled The Settlers are Not to Blame.

While campaigning for the prime ministership, Binyamin Netanyahu Criticized his Labor party opponents for missing an opportunity during the Tiannamen Square massacre. "Had he been prime minister, he said, he would have seized the chance then, while the world was watching China, to carry out the transfer of the Palestinians." -- p. 137 Washington Report 09/1998

"I don't sign orders to destroy the houses of Jews, only of Arabs," -- Haim Miller, deputy mayor of Jerusalem and acting mayor in Olmert's absence, quoted in Yediot Aharonot, Feb. 7, 1998.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru