• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

#121 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 08:12 PM

"The little Knesset" -- Sec. of state James Baker describing pro-Israel Congressmen, quoted in the Web Page of the Zionist Organization of America, which, in turn, quotes the Los Angeles Times (March 7, 1992)

"I do not think I ever had as much pressure and propaganda aimed at the White House as I had in this instance" -- U.S. President Harry Truman writing in his memoirs about the Zionist pressure to support the partition of Palestine.

#122 HAZ

HAZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6377 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 08:35 PM

Saddam, sorry about the "missing link?) oh well, when you start telling the truth here, anything could happen :eek: ...maybe try typing in, Teamsters Voice on the google search engine? I'll report this to our editor, I'm an administator on this great site, so it's my duty you understand! ;)
Gee, sounds like JFK was doing a little sucking up? Can you imagine! OK cous, keep your head down and watch your back! Hey, just between e pals, has Osama tried to contact you lately? :confused: .......HAZ

#123 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 09:05 PM

HAZ , I'll try to use google search later today.

As a matter of fact I talked to Osama yesterday while he attended a party in my underground palace. The party was great and we talked a lot about American Zionists. As usual.

#124 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 10:47 PM

Hebrew (i.e. Israeli) Press

Careful comparison between the Israeli press (such as Ha'aretz, Ma'ariv, and Yediot Aharonot but not the oriented-towards-American Jerusalem Post) and the American (NY Times, Washington Post, U.S. News, CNN, .... etc) shows that the former is way more informative when it comes to Israel and the Middle East. While the American press and TV is dominated by pro-Israel apologists and others who either fear blacklisting (i.e. being branded anti-Semites), or blindly defend Israel, the Israeli press, on the other hand, is often more revealing and way more informative. The American press version of events is usually watered down, or put into some irrelevant context, leaving the average American ignorant or naive when it comes to the Middle East. Observe, for example, the treatment of the following issues by both the American versus Israeli press: Israel's nuclear weapons, terrorism by Israeli settlers, American Aid, Israel's monopoly of water resources in the area, settlement expansion, Palestinian human rights ... etc

#125 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 10:54 PM

Media bias in the U.S. is another manifestation of Israel's power in the Western world. It is not so much in blatant lies, but rather, it is in telling half-truths, taking events out of their historical context, and giving gentler names to actions by Israel vice vile ones to actions by Palestinians and Arabs.

#126 HAZ

HAZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6377 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 11:08 PM

Saddam, I understand, forwarded the info, to our great T-Voice editor. As for Osama, personaly think he's a phoney, (PORK) baloney! However, do agree with him and all Muslims, that we should pull our Military out of Saudi Arabia, and give Democracy a chance! We could redeploy, the removed Military, placing them, in a special buffer zone, between King Sharoon's goons, and the Palestinian homeland! While close to Israel, they could also remove, their weapons of mass destruction, as they're a huge danger to all people in the Middle East!
Please also convey to Osama, I'd be happy to contact, bin ashcroft to broker a surrender deal, unless it conflict with his CIA business contacts! again, watch your back, cous.......HAZ :cool:

#127 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 01:42 AM

AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee) is Israel's main lobby in the U.S. There are about 126 other political action committees (PAC), listed under deceptive names to hide their actual purpose, that can be mobilized at any time to rain money on any congressman ousting his disobedient opponent who dared criticize any aspect of U.S.-Israeli relationship. No wonder AIPAC is referred to on the Capitol Hill as "The Lobby". Many congressmen (now all ex's), such as the late Fullbright, Findley, and Percy, felt its power when daring to mildly criticize U.S.-Israeli relationship.
Those who are in line with AIPAC's will --commonly seen prostituting themselves and their country for the sake of Jewish vote-- such as Gephardt, Forbes, Helms, Gilman, D'Amato, Moynihan, Harkin, Levin, Specter, Lieberman and Gingrich, are generously rewarded. All Netanyahu (or any Israeli leader) has to do is make up a catchy phrase, regardless of how false or out-of-context it may be, e.g. "Arafat is not keeping his promise of locking terrorists up" or that "the Palestinian Authority has not changed their charter which calls for Israel's destruction". Immediately following that the whole flock of these pro-Israel congressmen are seen parroting in unison the same statements over and over until a new is devised. It is sad to see the many policy makers of today having their own political gains in mind, rather than the good of their country and the world.

#128 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 02:09 AM

Hollywood

Of the many manifestations of Israel's/Jewish media power is:
Infitely many movies dehumanizing Palestinians and Arabs as mere terrorists who are in constant lust for blood and lack for a legitimate cause ("True Lies" and "Executive Decision").
Infinitely many movies nourishing the many negative stereotypes about Arab culture in general ("Best Defense" and "Father of the Bride II").
Infinitely many movies, books, documentaries, shows, etc, collecting charity of public opinion for, and allegiance to the suffering of the Jews ("Shindler's List" and "Diaries of Anne Franks"), while obscuring the massacres of others throughout the ages, such as the Ukranians by Stalin or the Armenians by the Turks, but mainly, the atrocities against today's Palestinians at the hands of Holocaust survivors.
Almost all U.S. TV announcers and other public figures will not forget to juxtapose "Happy Chanukah" next to the customary "Merry Christmas", a gesture only granted to Judaism among the many religions whose followers in the U.S. number more than Jews.
Such biases and deceptions are aimed at molding a more human image of Israel and inhumane one of the Arabs and the Palestinians in the U.S. and hence creating and maintaining a more ignorant public, whose tax money and ignorance are necessary to maintain the US support of every atrocity Israel commits.

#129 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 02:11 AM

An anti-Semite used to be a person who hates Jews. Now, however, it is a person whom the Jews hates, or a person who disagrees with Israel's policies. The anti-Semitism charge is an effective tool used to silence the critics of Israel.

#130 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 02:15 AM

Knowing the power of the media, Israel selects its officials based on their knowledge of American manners and culture, i.e., have the ability to: play on the right emotion, maneuver skillfully to avoid sensitive issues, focus on irrelevant but catchy buzz-words, hence deceiving the American public who pays the bill, as explained by Israel Shahak (Washington Report 11/1996).

#131 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 02:38 AM

ADL - A History of Disinformation and Intimidation
AlAkhbar

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL), which describes itself as a civil rights organization, has been in the forefront of an ongoing attempt to label legitimate American-Arab and American-Muslim charitable, political, and informational organizations as fronts for terrorism. This attempt is part of a long-standing ADL policy of discrediting any individual or organization opposed to Israel or supportive of Palestinian rights. The ADL's strong political loyalty to Israel as well as its acknowledged ties to Israel's external intelligence agency in addition to its past practices of spreading disinformation and intimidating those who have spoken out against Israeli policies should however serve as a warning about the ADL and the nature of its claims.

When the ADL was founded in 1913 it defined its mission as opposing the defamation of the Jewish people. Over the years, the organization won respect for its active support of civil rights and its opposition to segregation and white supremacist groups. However after the founding of the State of Israel and the 1967 Middle East War, the ADL significantly altered the way it defined its mission. In a 1974 ADL publication entitled "The New Anti-Semitism," then-ADL National Director Benjamin Epstein argued that any "criticism of Israel reflects insensitivity to American Jews and constitutes a form of anti-Semitism." This change in the way it defined its mission meant that the ADL would no longer be engaged in merely civil rights work but would rather take on a very strong political stance in defense of Israel. The main goal of the ADL became to counteract any criticism of Israel and to promote Israel's interests regardless of other considerations. Throughout the 1970's and 1980's, for example, the ADL was in the forefront of an effort to keep documents underscoring Israel's sinking of an American naval ship confidential. Such efforts cannot be understood in the context of the ADL's former civil rights agenda. Similarly, in November, 1994, ADL's Executive Director Abraham Foxman personally appealed to President Bill Clinton to commute the prison sentence of Jonathan Pollard, an intelligence analyst for the U.S. Navy who sold what the New York Times described as "suitcases full of military intelligence" to Israel. Foxman's appeal to President Clinton can only be understood in light of the ADL's new mission of promoting Israeli interests.

#132 Houlin

Houlin

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 03:17 AM

The cost of supporting Israel over the investment was done several years ago to show how much of a gold mine the government could be and how much of a Parasite Israel was on the American Taxpayer. For every $1.00 that AIPAC and Israel has spent, Israel, has benefited by over $1,000,00. By investing in the elections of 100 Senators, 436 congressmen, AIPAC might spend $1/2 billion dollars a year. But for this money, they get 2 iraq wars, spent for them by the US Taxpayer, they get the right to dictate American Foreign Policy, they get billions in unseen ways, they get outright grants, they get to use the US military and its hardware for nothing plus a million other benefits. These benefits are paid for by the American taxpayer without ever a squalk. This is what it means to be a Parasite. Even a fluke or a roundworm parasite could not fair better. In my opinion, the reason the Moors in Spain were ultimately defeated by the Spanish andt the reason the jews were kicked out of both Spain and Portugal was because they were the parasites of the Ottoman Empire as they now are in America.

#133 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 04:20 AM

You are right on the track Houlin.

The fact that the ADL has become a pro-Israel interest group is, of course, not in itself problematic. The entire United States political system is based on the freedom of interest groups to compete with others in promoting their often conflicting agendas. However the ADL has overstepped the bounds of legitimacy on a number of levels. The organization has engaged in illegal domestic spying activities, has worked with foreign intelligence agencies to undermine the rights and endanger the lives of American citizens, has undertaken disinformation campaigns slandering and intimidating numerous academicians, politicians, journalists, church officials, and Arab-Americans.

ADL's transgressions were most notably exposed in January 1993 when San Francisco newspapers broke the story of ADL's extensive domestic spying network. The San Francisco Police Department discovered that under the cover of fighting anti-Semitism, the ADL had gathered and sold to intelligence agents of the Israeli and South African governments information on thousands of American individuals and groups. In addition to nearly all Arab American organizations, those whom the ADL targeted included House Armed Services Committee Chairman Ron Dellums, former Congressman Pete McCloskey, Los Angeles Times correspondent Scott Kraft, the board of directors of public television station KQED, the Rainbow Coalition, a number of labor unions, Greenpeace, as well as numerous other journalists, professors, members of Congress, and activists who the ADL suspected had "anti-Israel" leanings. The information which the San Francisco police department confiscated from the ADL offices included illegally obtained confidential police material. The manner by which the ADL obtained such information as well as the fact that they sold it to foreign governments are both felonies.

#134 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 04:24 AM

The ADL's ties to the Mossad, Israel's external intelligence agency, had been known even before the scandal broke out in 1993. During the court proceedings concerning a 1970 lawsuit against the ADL, an internal letter was disclosed in which ADL's Epstein bragged about the close intelligence relations between the ADL and Israel. Furthermore, in his 1988 autobiography, ADL general counsel Arnold Forster described the close connections between the ADL and the Mossad. The Mossad connection is especially disturbing because of the Israeli intelligence agency's long record of engaging in political assassinations of opponents of Israel throughout the world.

Like the Mossad, the ADL has not been content with just gathering information on those who have spoken out against Israel or in favor of Palestinian rights. The ADL has also actively engaged in discrediting them through disinformation campaigns which are aimed at both distorting the records and intimidating those opposed to Israel. While in the 1970's and 1980's, the ADL often falsely labeled such individuals as being connected to the PLO or in the pay of Arab Gulf states, since the 1990's, the ADL has begun labeling them as being connected to Islamic terrorist organizations. The ADL's allegations, while couched in a matter-of-fact style, nearly always falls far short of providing any real evidence. However such allegations have had far-reaching effects. After the ADL accused seven Palestinians and a Kenyan woman in California with ties to a PLO terrorist group, for example, the eight individuals were arrested and deportation proceedings were begun. When it was later discovered that no real evidence existed against the eight individuals except for the fact that they had distributed anti-Israeli magazines, the media sharply criticized the government.

#135 BlackCloudSky

BlackCloudSky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 05:12 AM

Saddam, I find your posts extraordinarily interesting. I have been trying to research this information myself, and found out some of what you write. Digging for the history of Zionism does not seem easy. Also trying to find the cause ot WWII holocaust. It appears that Zionists apparently have no qualms about permitting or enacting? the murder of antizionist jews to further zionism. Do not hesitate to flame me if I am wrong!

Unfortunately at present I have found links that make so many wild suggestions it is difficult to know what to believe. e.g. Marx was a zionist. etc.

Would you mind giving me your opinion if you are able to express an authoritative one on this link.

THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE - THE KHAZAR EMPIRE AND ITS HERITAGE http://www.christusr.../www2/koestler/
The link below is bound to be controversial. Quote:-
This book traces the history of the ancient Khazar Empire, a major but almost forgotten power in Eastern Europe, which in A.D. 740 converted to Judaism. Khazaria, a conglomerate of Aryan Turkish tribes, was finally wiped out by the forces of Genghis Han, but evidence indicates that the Khazars themselves migrated to Poland and formed the craddle of Western (Ashkenazim) Jewry...
Mr. Koestler concludes: "The evidence presented in the previous chapters adds up to a strong case in favour of those modern historians - whether Austrian, Israeli or Polish - who, independently from each other, have argued that the bulk of modern Jewry is not of Palestinian, but of Caucasian origin. The mainstream of Jewish migrations did not flow from the Mediterranean across France and Germany to the east and then back again. The stream moved in a consistently westerly direction, from the Caucasus through the Ukraine into Poland and thence into Central Europe. When that unprecedented mass settlement in Poland came into being, there were simply not enough Jews around in the west to account for it, while in the east a whole nation was on the move to new frontiers"
"The Jews of our times fall into two main divisions: Sephardim and Ashkenazim.
The Sephardim are descendants of the Jews who since antiquity had lived in Spain (in Hebrew Sepharad) until they were expelled at the end of the fifteenth century and settled in the countries bordering the Mediterranean, the Balkans, and to a lesser extent in Western Europe. They spoke a Spanish-Hebrew dialect, Ladino, and preserved their own traditions and religious rites. In the 1960s, the number of Sephardim was estimated at 500000.
The Ashkenazim, at the same period, numbered about eleven million. Thus, in common parlance, Jew is practically synonymous with Ashkenazi Jew."
In Mr. Koestler's own words, "The story of the Khazar Empire, as it slowly emerges from the past, begins to look like the most cruel hoax which history has ever perpetrated."

I have to say that I am very curious as to where you are located, but I imagine you would be very unwise to disclose that.

However I would appreciate any authoritative opinion on the above link.

I have saved all the pages of this thread, and intend to read them later, and then edit them togethert. It would be interesting to know what your sources are.

Many thanks for all the information you have posted, which must represent a great deal of work.

BlackCloud Sky

#136 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 06:05 AM

DONDAN posted :

How could you sympathize with a religion that kills adulterers, homosexuals and people who convert out of Islam?

One simple word : EASY. Who needs adulterers and homos ???

#137 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 06:12 AM

To BlackCloudSky :

You are right on the track. I've read many things about Marx but cannot believe he'd be a Zionist. In communist dogma was no need for a creation of Greater Israel. Good you read about Khazar Empire - a prolog to the future Zionism.

#138 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 06:29 AM

Have you ever been to Auschwitz DONDAN ???. Have you seen those "ovens" to put people into alive ???. Surely NOT then you don't know what you are talking about.

http://www.thebirdma...ws-HoloRev.html

"Only the blind cannot see that whoever controls the cultural
apparatus ... also controls the destiny of the United States and
everything in it."

-- Harold Cruse, Black intellectual, The Crisis of
the Negro Intellectual, (in Kostelanetz, p. 107)

#139 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 06:31 AM

ADL

One of its first salvos in the disinformation war was its 1975 report entitled "Target U.S.A.: The Arab Propaganda Offensive," in which the ADL distorted the images of nearly all mainstream Arab-American groups. The ADL followed up that report with its most controversial book of all: Pro-Arab Propaganda: Vehicles and Voices, an enemies list of 31 organizations and 34 individuals which was published in 1983 and was largely aimed at countering opposition to Israel from University professors and student organizations. The publication intentionally takes statements of those on the list out of context, accuses them of Anti-Semitism, and falsely accuses a number of academic scholars of being part of a PLO support network or of having been paid by Gulf Arab countries. The report calls upon Jewish leaders in Universities throughout the country to boycott and intimidate those appearing on the list. Those who appeared on the list later found themselves ostracized by the academic community with some losing their jobs or denied promotions. S.C. Whittaker, the former chairman of the Political Science Department at Rutgers University admitted, for example, that political reasons, rather than academic ones, prevented Dr. Eqbal Ahmad from obtaining a regular teaching appointment after his name appeared on the ADL list. Dr. Noam Chomsky, who also appeared on the list, says that since the book was published, protesters have appeared at every one of his speaking engagements and have distributed distorted ADL reports containing fabricated quotes that he was alleged to have made in an attempt to intimidate him and his listeners. On Nov. 30, 1984, the Middle East Studies Association passed a resolution protesting the "creation, storage, or dissemination of blacklists, enemy lists" or surveys that call for boycotting individuals or intimidating scholars. Similar intimidation campaigns have been waged by the ADL against reporters and journalists who have criticized Israel.

#140 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 06:42 AM

Throughout the 1980's, the ADL also accused liberal church officials, church groups, and religious organizations which called for peace and justice for all in the Middle East as being connected to the PLO. The Reverend Don Wagner and the Presbyterian Church had especially been accused by the ADL of having connections to the PLO, though no evidence was ever presented backing up such contentions. On the other hand, after a 1994 report on the religious right, the ADL was accused by religious conservatives of going after people for their political views and of taking numerous quotes of religious leaders out of context. Also on May 25, 1994, the ADL's Jerusalem office released a sensationalist story which appeared the next day in the New York Times and other newspapers which alleged that the Vatican had admitted to being responsible for the Holocaust. The Vatican later totally denied the story. The ADL's blatant misrepresentation of facts was sharply criticized.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru