• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 12:43 PM

<<what about the civil palestinian killed by the israel army ?
----

or houses demolized and farmland destroyed?>>

How about:

"They're just Arabs."
"They were terrorists."
"It is self defense against terrorist acts."
"They called that upon themselves with their terrorist acts."

#22 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 01:38 PM

Yes Simon,

I suppose the the Americans were also regarded poorly by the British before the war of independence too. lol

Except the Palestinians are right on Israel's border. Maybe a beter example would be between the Irish and English. Or maybe some American or Brit could point out something in my own backyard!.... :D

#23 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 02:49 PM

A bit off topic but didn't the Brits test a nuke in your country? The French have the decency at least to do it on an uninhabited atoll.

#24 American Eagle

American Eagle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3519 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 12:49 AM

NICE THREAD. I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE VISUAL TEMPO OF IT AS THE ATTACKS BECOME MORE AND MORE FREQUENT WHILE THE U.S. WAS BEING MORE AND MORE "UNDERSTANDING" OF THE "PALESTINIAN" SITUATION.

BUT THE MOST AMUSING ASPECT OF THIS THREAD WILL ALWAYS BE THE LUDICROUS COPOUT DIVERSIONS AND OUTRIGHT REFUSALS TO ADDRESS THE ORIGINAL CONTENT.

400 TERRORIST ACCOUNTS CLEARLY LISTED ABOVE...

YET IT ONLY DREW OUT THE SAME FOUR TIRED "DO-NOTHING" REPLIES WE CONTINUE TO SEE AROUND THIS FORUM...

FROM THE SAME TIRED AND CONFUSED ADVOCATES OF INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIST-JIHAD, NAZISM, AND OF COURSE THE "WROTE-KAPELL'S", AND GOLD ROUBLE COMMUNISTS.

WHAT'S NEW?

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

#25 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 02:30 AM

<<400 TERRORIST ACCOUNTS CLEARLY LISTED ABOVE...>>

A.E. If you live in a western country, those figures come as no surprise. In the media all the time.

What is a surprise is that many more Palestinians are dying during all this. Makes you think, huh?

#26 Madrigalian

Madrigalian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 04:23 PM

I am a simple man. I work for a modest living, have two kids to raise, own a house with a yard and sometimes I get to do a little fishing.

On Sept 11th I felt the ground shake as the jet flew barely yards above our heads as it came in low over I95 to slam into the Pentagon. Wy wife was pregnant with our second child at the time and I can still remember the cuncussion of force that followed all the way back to us from the explosion that followed.

Im not going to bore you with all of the details that followed... I just want to make one thing clear...

I DO NOT CARE WHAT THEIR REASONS OR JUSTIFICATIONS ARE.

They declared war on us. They have been waging a war on us since well before I was born and clearly seem prepared to continue the war long after I am gone. A war against my children.

Bottom line. If I can kill them first, I will. And if it means totally rearranging the Middle East and wiping out every gun toting jihad loving piece of sh!t in the process so be it.

Count me in.

#27 American Eagle

American Eagle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3519 posts

Posted 14 June 2003 - 02:14 AM

THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE.

IT HAS A WAY OF PUTTING IDIOTS BACK INTO THE TRUE PERSPECTIVE.

"ZIO-FASCISTS" AND "U.S. WAR HAWK" CONSPIRACYS SOUND PRETTY RIDICULOUS WHEN YOU SEE HOW LONG WE'VE BEEN TOLERATING THESE BARBARIC BABY-BOMBERS.

Y O U

M A Y

C O U N T

O N

U S

TO TOLERATE IT NO FURTHER.

AND YOU MAY DO WITH THAT AS YOU WILL.

BUT IN THE MEANTIME...

"LET'S ROLL".

#28 Madrigalian

Madrigalian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 14 June 2003 - 03:24 AM

Brendon,

> 1950

> "March 14: Absentee Property Law; whereby any person who on 29 Nov. 1947 was a citizen or resident of the Arab States or who was a Palestinian citizen who had left his/her place of residence even if to take refuge within Palestine, is classified as an "absentee". "

Yes. In 1948 - 49 Israel fought a war of independance from invading Islamic extremists who were busy shouting "Death to the Infidels". As is their custom.

State Entry Exit Combat Forces Population Losses
Egypt 1948 1949 300000 35000000 2000
Israel 1948 1949 140000 2200000 6000
Jordan 1948 1949 60000 1000000 1000
Palestine 1948 1949 50000 2250000 3000
Syria 1948 1949 300000 6000000 1000

At the end of the war Israel confiscated land given up during the war by the enemy. This is what might happen when you declare war on someone and lose. They might kick yer ***. They might even take payback out in say... land.

Apparently a refresher course may be required.

> "what about the civil palestinian killed by the israel army ?"

They are not civilians, they are martyrs. They cannot have it both ways. You cannot call civilians to gurilla war and then claim the innocence of your civilian "martyrs".

Simon, How about: By their failure of innaction against and outward support of terrorist war "they" are culpable for the crimes of their unrestrained and celebrated extremist murderers.

They wanted a war with the US. They got it. How far they really want this thing to go is entirely up to them.

But we are through with appeasments and we expect change.

#29 Patience

Patience

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 14 June 2003 - 12:08 PM

Diogenes writes: "echo American Eagle: Let's roll!"

Shame on you! Let's roll with tanks against civilians who have only rocks to throw at you in their defense.

Shame on you for standing up for those who are oppressing Palestinians for 50 years. Who have no other weapons but their bodies.

Shame on you for supporting the regime which refuses to recognise the Palestinian state.

Shame on you for supporting the regime which refuses to the basic human right, the return home.

Finally shame on you for having no shame whatsoever. Shame on you for not thinking how you would act and react if you were kicked out of your house for 50 years, your basic human right denied.

You would welcome your opressors without open arms? What kind of sick and perverted people are you? Have you any heart?

Peace

#30 Patience

Patience

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 14 June 2003 - 12:14 PM

Listening a BBC program yesterday I was so beside myself when I heard a panelist saying: 'One side needs to renounce terrorism." I so wished I was there to tell that person, "congratulations, you discovered hot water!"

I cannot understand how some people in the west immediately label Palestinians as terrorists and not do the same when Israeli tanks raze Palestinian homes. To most of them that is not terrorism. This grave injustice is what hurts me the most.

In the end, those who committ and champion injustice, enjoin injustice only to themselves.

Peace

#31 Patience

Patience

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 14 June 2003 - 01:32 PM

And let it be clear that I do not support suicide bombers. I would never support anything inhuman as that. This actually only accentuates the depth of their plight and the plight of those who occupy them, those who raze their schools, homes and lives.

Palestinians are not destroying Israeli homes. Yes, they are destroying Israeli lives by destroying their own lives because they are left with nothing else. Nothing else after 50 years of oppression, dispossession and utter injustice. Even refugees can't return. Who is really driving out whom?

Jews have the right to live there and so have the Palestinians.

Let's be honest for Christ's sake!

Peace

#32 American Eagle

American Eagle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3519 posts

Posted 14 June 2003 - 08:08 PM

FOR TOTALLY IGNORING THE 400 ACCOUNTS OF TERRORIST ATTROCITIES CLEARLY LISTED ABOVE...

(YOU KNOW...THE THREAD YOU ARE SUPPOSEDLY RESPONDING TO).

SHAME ON YOU...FOR BURYING YOUR HEAD UP YOUR AZZ.

SHAME ON YOU...FOR NOT RECOGNIZING WE HAVE MOVED BEYOND THE CIRCULAR EXCUSES AND DIVERSIONS. FOR IGNORING THE FACT THAT TERRORISM WILL BE MET WITH AN OVERWHELMING AND INDEFATIGUABLE RESPONSE.

SHAME ON YOU...FOR NOT EVOLVING WITH US.

WE WILL DESTROY THOUSANDS OF TERRORIST SUPPORTERS IN THE INTEREST OF SAVING THE LIVES OF THE BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT.

P.S. FOCK YOU.

#33 Patience

Patience

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 14 June 2003 - 09:30 PM

Thank you both for replying,

Yes, let's indeed roll with the tanks against the terrorists. If the terrorists hide behind tanks and helicopter gunships, civilians are no hostages, they are living there. Who are the schools razed to the ground?

"Shame on you for supporting and enabling the terrorists."

Are you blind. Didn't I write that I to not support or condone suicide bombings. Have you learned to read?

In you word view the Palestinians should not even exist right as they have no right to return home and no state to be recognised. You are taking fascistic arguments to support you point of view.

"The price of unsuccessful aggression is displacement."

What kind of aggression are you talking about? Palestinians lived there for thousands of years. Then came the Jews who displaced them.

"Shame on you for thinking that targeting a school bus and blowing the limbs off innocent children somehow entitles you to consideration as a human being."

Again, are you blind? Didn't I write that I to not support or condone suicide bombings.

"Shame on you for having no shame whatsoever. Shame on you for thinking that the thwarted crimes of your grandfathers somehow entitle you to benefits you have not earned, paid for by the intended victims of your grandfathers."

What crimes of my grandfathers? What benefits I have not earned? You don't know my grandfathers and you certainly do not know what they fought for. For all I can think right now, maybe they fought alongside your grandfathers!

"FOR TOTALLY IGNORING THE 400 ACCOUNTS OF TERRORIST ATTROCITIES CLEARLY LISTED ABOVE...

(YOU KNOW...THE THREAD YOU ARE SUPPOSEDLY RESPONDING TO)."

I am not ignoring this. Again, I do not support suicide bombings. You people! Someone needs to say something five times so that your imperialist highness would understand.

"SHAME ON YOU...FOR BURYING YOUR HEAD UP YOUR AZZ."

I hold my head high! I am proud of what I am. I know where I am going and where I come from. I know that everything I do will come back at me, because I am sure that whoever does a seed of good will see it and whoever does a seed of evil will see it also.

"FOR IGNORING THE FACT THAT TERRORISM WILL BE MET WITH AN OVERWHELMING AND INDEFATIGUABLE RESPONSE."

Finally some common ground. Terrorism must be wiped off the face of earth.

"SHAME ON YOU...FOR NOT EVOLVING WITH US."

Well, I am sorry, but I am evolving with the types like you, like it or not.

"WE WILL DESTROY THOUSANDS OF TERRORIST SUPPORTERS IN THE INTEREST OF SAVING THE LIVES OF THE BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT."

Finally some common ground. Terrorism must be wiped off the face of earth.

"P.S. FOCK YOU."

P.S. Understand something, I do not hate you! What amazes me is your failure to see the plight of both the Palestinians and Jews down there. That is a proof that you are not a very sympathetic person. If indeed you are, put yourself in their shoes.

Peace

#34 American Eagle

American Eagle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3519 posts

Posted 15 June 2003 - 07:06 PM

BUT ONLY THE SAME 4 TIRED COPOUTS AND "DO NOTHING" ANALYSIS.

THANKS, BUT NO THANKS.

"LET'S ROLL".

#35 Patience

Patience

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 15 June 2003 - 07:47 PM

Diogenes,

Obviously you are conditioned to thinking only what FOX news tells you. It

#36 American Eagle

American Eagle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3519 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 03:38 AM

GO AHEAD IGNORING THE HUNDREDS OF YEARS THE WORLD HAS TOLERATED THESE THUGS...

BUT WE WON'T.

"KEEP ROLLING".

#37 Patience

Patience

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 09:12 AM

People who are oppressed will always resist. No oppression - no reason for resistance.

Peace

#38 Madrigalian

Madrigalian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 12:47 PM

Reuters
Sunday, June 15, 2003; 10:35 AM

By Lori Santos

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A leading Republican lawmaker said on Sunday U.S. forces may have to help "root out terrorism" in the Middle East conflict between Israel and the Palestinians, including taking aim at Hamas.

In an interview on "Fox News Sunday," Sen. Richard Lugar, the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said American forces might be part of an international force to help stop attacks by Hamas, the main group behind a campaign of suicide bombings against Israelis, and other groups.

Hamas has said it would reject any peace deal between Israel and the Palestinian Authority.

Lugar said such a force could be used to quell Israeli and Palestinian disputes, "and, maybe even more important, to root out the terrorism that is at the heart of the problem."

Asked if that meant such troops would go after Hamas or other groups, he said, "That may be the conclusion."

"...It may not be just Hamas but clearly Hamas is right in the gunsights," he added.

"DON'T UNDERESTIMATE PRESIDENT BUSH"

"...The terrorist aspect really has to be dealt with and that's why I say don't underestimate President Bush," Lugar said.

Lugar is headed to the region next week and said he, as well as top U.S. officials, would be there seeking to halt the cycle of violence that is jeopardizing the U.S.-backed peace "road map."

The United States has appealed for restraint from both sides after a week of bloodshed in which more than 50 people were killed.

Last week's violence included the killing of four soldiers in the Gaza Strip, a Palestinian suicide bombing on a Jerusalem bus and seven Israeli helicopter strikes on militants, including an attempt to assassinate a Hamas leader.

Bush has sent the veteran diplomat John Wolf to the region to prevent the failure of the peace plan affirmed at a June 4 summit in Aqaba, Jordan, with Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas.

Lugar said Secretary of State Colin Powell also would be free after meetings in Jordan next Sunday.

UNILATERAL ACTION?

Whether to insert forces into the volatile situation is being considered, including "whether they are to be all by themselves" or in conjunction with a United Nations or NATO force, he said.

"That is always a possibility but having said that, I would just say this is down the trail. We have to be very, very careful about the use of American forces," he said.

"But clearly, if force is required ultimately to root out terrorism, it is possible there would be American participation."

http://www.washingto...-2003Jun15.html

#39 predax

predax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 12:52 PM

Proof of what the world already knew... USA is the handpuppet of Israel.

Madrigalian, thank you for pointing this out. Now the Arabs really know what you stand for. 911 just was a repetition for the REAL play.

Bringing democracy? Hah! Occupying the Arab lands for a Greater Israel.

Death to the Zio-Fascists!!

#40 Gaddock

Gaddock

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2960 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 12:55 PM

Oh HAAAAHAAAAAAAA Thank you for the revelation !!!!!

We are ruled by the Jews!!! Why didnt we see it ??????

Foken idiots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru