• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 Patience

Patience

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 18 June 2003 - 07:37 AM

Are you denying that there is occupation?

Peace

#42 Patience

Patience

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 07:49 AM

So what you are basically saying is that occupation of Palestinians needs to continue!!!

What that also implies is that they should not defend themselves. In religion board you said in one thread that any weapons they had would be confiscated.

That response of yours came after I asked whether the Palestinians would turn their bodies into bombs if they had any other weapons in addition to stones to defend themselves.

Perhaps your lamp has lost some oomph as you are not able to see who is oppressing whom. I am really not trying to be sarcastic. It is just so AMAZING how the whole world is disgusted at suicide bombings, yet some people (including youself) deliberately REFUSE to see why they blow themselves up.

Diogenes, you will find that the honest man is the one who condemns suicide bombings and tries to understand why they happen and what caused them. The search for the root cause is not to justify the horrid acts, for they cannot be justified.

Only when we understand why things happen, will we be able to put an end to them. Argument that suicide bombings happen because Palestinans are blood thirsty and stupid is not the argument of an honest, but of a short-sighted man.

Honest man does not think that some people, especially the entire ethnic groups are inherently bad or stupid. Otherwise, that man is not honest but a simple bigot, of course regardless of his ethnic background and religious or non-religious affiliation.

Peace

#43 Patience

Patience

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 04:41 PM

civilised company? Read this beautiful and civilised post you just wrote one more time.

Peace

#44 Skippy

Skippy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 05:44 AM

I as I understand it, HAMAS does not recognise Israel's right to exist, and as such will always try to rid their holy land of the infidels.

So basicaly they want their occupying power to effectivly disolve itself and hand over its land to a smalller miltiarly insignificant government.

Now why on Earth doesn't Israel take up that oh so tempting offer?? I always get stuck on that bit.

Until both Sides (including PLA factions) publicly recognise each others right to exist they will never have peace.

This war is over holy land and will never be finished while the land is habitable,
People and quality of life have become a secondary priority in search of this holy land.

AHHHHH religion our true salavtion.

#45 American Eagle

American Eagle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3519 posts

Posted 04 July 2003 - 10:26 PM

LET'S TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT THEM ALL...

AND THANK THE TERRORISTS FOR THE CURRENT STATE OF THE WORLD...

INSTEAD OF BLAMING AMERICA.

LET'S DISPLAY OUR INTELLIGENCE FOR A CHANGE...

INSTEAD OF OUR ANTI-AMERICAN PENIS ENVY.

#46 cpwill

cpwill

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 04 July 2003 - 10:34 PM

the proof is in the pudding:
israelies have offered to end occupation if palestinians would quit killing israelies.
the palestinians chose not to accept the offer-which would, i suppose mean that under current conditions they prefer occupation: after all, it's much easier to try to claim victim status which will make up for your crimes that way.

#47 American Eagle

American Eagle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3519 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 03:43 PM

IT ALWAYS HAS TO BE UPDATED.

#48 Skippy

Skippy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 02:39 AM

JERUSALEM, March 5, 2003 ? Twenty-seven months after the outbreak of the intifada, 60 percent of the population of the West Bank and Gaza live under a poverty line of US$2 per day. The numbers of the poor have tripled from 637,000 in September 2000 to nearly 2 million today.

The World Bank

#49 Skippy

Skippy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 03:09 AM

The prior was,
http://web.worldbank...PK:4607,00.html

If this was your country would you hold the government responsible?
What about a foreign government Illlegally occupying your UN sanctioned land?

Who would you blame?

I think a large amount of blame belongs with the American's who bankrolled this whole operation?

How much does America pay for supporting the Israelis?

http://www.dailystar.../03_07_03_d.asp

So CP WILL,
How on Earth is the Aid paid to Israel justified in the US government, press and among voters?

I really want to know?

It seems a bit more then a coincidence that the one nation that is given the highest amount of foreign AID per year is the one that is widely considered a cause to much of the problems in the middle east (which started in the middle east).

So if America is not to blame, then it stands to reason Israel is not to blame otherwise America would be supporting the problem.
so the problem is .......................

#50 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 07:25 AM

knock knock...

#51 RelaxPal

RelaxPal

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 1492 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 06:08 PM

Ok, ask yourself why do 98% of all Muslims hate Jews and Israel?
The problem exists in the "Koran" which clearly states to kill all Jews, and take no Christian's as your friend, for they are the Jews friend!

It actually tells you to "lie and wait" = Murder! KILL THEM WHERE YE FIND THEM.
And that any people of other religions must pay taxes to Islam to exist. Any other person who is not a Muslim is an Infidel. If a Muslim converts to Christianity he must be stonned to death immediately! It teaches to strike "Terror" in the Infidels hearts.

I have read the entire Koran and it does talk about peace and love, but contradictions and confusions on which supercedes what is the main problem. And extremists tend to take the low road of terrorism. The conservative Muslim tends to take the high road of religious world domination.

Who was the "Chosen Son"? Ishmael or Isaac? All stems from that! Who do you think is the false profit that "IS" was or will stray millions of people down the wrong path and to the wrong religion? Mohammad? I haven

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru