Theme© by Fisana

Photo

RUSSIANS BUILD FAR-BETTER -WARBIRDS than the USA! Why it is so hard to understand, ?

• Please log in to reply
593 replies to this topic

#281 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15667 posts

Posted 13 July 2003 - 08:44 PM

ROR

#282 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2003 - 01:52 AM

FRUNZE, as always, is absolutely correct.

The next big confrontation will be between Peoples Republic of China and the Fascist USA, it will start when USA attacks North Korea , presumably after Korea nukes USA. Then China will nuke USA and run over Australia NZ and the entire Pacific Rim.

The black horse here is Russia, if Russia is on the side of US, the US wins if Russia is on the side of China , USA has not a chance in hell.

BTW, China does NOT need USA's market (which is dwindling anyway) . China has huge market - its people also you may add India. Besides, USA is bankrupt. American debt is $18 trillions. Sometime ago Cossack posted here a complete US balance sheet. So who wants customer who has no $$$$$$$$$$$.

in 10 years the only US export will be , you guessed it, > CLOWNS aka Hollywood Movies, Basketball Clowns,
lawyers, propaganda media and " I wipe your as-s" services etc.

people are you on drugs?

#283 ahmad

ahmad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1927 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 01:58 AM

deRobes:

You do us a tremendous service. Without that arrogant attitude, self assured, confident in your ability to overcome - without all this, the U.S. could never win. Why? Because you overestimate your ability. You think you're invincible.
Just about ripe for the big pay day.
Please continue to pump up the troops. At least they'll die with a smile on their faces!

#284 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15667 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 02:00 AM

De Robopipi,

"American debt is $18 trillions."

Question o' lost one, Who do we owe the money to???

Answer that question and you'll see the absolute absurdity of ALL your statements.

#285 Atheris

Atheris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 02:11 AM

deRobe...

If China nuked the US, which is highly unlikely, the Chinese would lose so quickly to our retaliation it would make your head spin.

If we nuked NK, which is highly unlikely, China would sit and watch.

#286 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15667 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 02:19 AM

De Robopipi,

Ever hear of the Eveready Bunny????

#287 ahmad

ahmad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1927 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 02:22 AM

about the debt: there is over $35B (yes that's billion) in tax revenue coming in from retirement plans in the next few years. That's just the minimum tax bite from 401k's, IRA's, corporate retirement programs and other retirement funds.

The fact is you have NO idea how wealthy the U.S. is and how much more wealthy it's about to be.

As Mr. Kruschev said one rainy day at the United Nations:

WE WILL BURY YOU (and make YOU pay for the funeral - did it once before (remember??) Ronald Reagan, the Berlin Wall, the fall of "Communism" and the USSR?).

#288 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15667 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 02:25 AM

One of Lenin's more famous quotes:

When it comes time to bury the capitalists, they will fight amongst each other to sell us the rope.

Well, he and everyone else he told that saying to, is dead.

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

#289 Skippy

Skippy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 02:57 AM

I'll try again.

I think it is hard to understand because we haven't heard of Russian planes being used successfully in combat?

Surely they would of got some kills in Desert Storm 1, provide examples, and show me when,

Or any time they have done something sucessfully in a war setting and not a one off.

just one bombing mission or something,

shouldn't be that hard seeing as they such superior planes,

PS I don't care about new tech I want Old Facts,

Question, is Propaganda why I think they are shit or is it casue they are?

#290 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15667 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 03:03 AM

Actually, Skippy,

In the beginning of the Korean War the Russian Migs were equal to, or superior than, most of our jets. It's my understanding, because I never fought in that war, that the Migs were more manuevrable than their American couterparts for about the first year.

I'm sure there are plenty of old vets, on both sides, who could explain what really went on.

#291 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2003 - 03:06 AM

ahmad you wrote:
"Please continue to pump up the troops. At least they'll die with a smile on their faces!"

I strongly disagree>> american troops will die with their balls cut off , as they die in Afghanistan.

>>>>
fourteen American commandos were killed in a botched raid on a village in the Lakhnor region of Khost on Sunday. In the operation, the Americans attempted to attack the Aab Khail village without the help of locals. Tribesmen waiting in bunkers retaliated fiercely and the ensuing gun battle that lasted for over six hours killed fourteen Americans and wounded others who were able to flee back to their base.
When news of the defeat came to the local US headquarters, American planes literally levelled the village of Aab Khail. However, there was no loss of life as the tribesmen, expecting indiscriminate American retaliation, had already vacated thevillage before the bombing. Elsewhere in Khost, rockets were fired at Khost Airport, striking the residential barracks of the coalition forces. No information is available yet on casualties

[UmmahNews]

#292 Atheris

Atheris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 03:12 AM

UmmahNews...

You're kidding right? No wonder you believe Bush should be hanged...you'll believe anything.

#293 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2003 - 03:15 AM

A large group of Taliban soldiers are moving down a road when they hear a voice call from behind a sand dune. "One U S Special Forces soldier is better than ten Taliban."

The Taliban commander quickly sends 10 of his best soldiers over the dune whereupon a gun battle breaks and continues for a few minutes, then silence.

The voice then calls out "One U S Special Forces soldier is better than one hundred Taliban."

Furious, the Taliban commander sends his next best 100 troops over the dune and instantly a huge gunfight commences. After 10 minutes of battle, again silence.

The American voice calls out again "One U S Special Forces soldier is better than one thousand Taliban."

The enraged Taliban Commander musters one thousand fighters and sends them across the dune. Cannons, rockets and machineguns ring out as a huge battle is fought. Then silence.

Eventually one wounded Taliban fighter crawls back over the dune and with his dying words tells his commander, "Don't send any more men, it's a trap. There's actually two of them."
:P :D :) :P

#294 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2003 - 03:24 AM

Arthritis Rectum,

Why shouldn't I trust an Arab source? Do they lie, as US Presidents?

#295 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 03:26 AM

deRobespierre:

Yes, it seems impossible, but you may just be more gullible than Frunze....

#296 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 03:27 AM

Nope derodupdabutt...they tell the truth.........it really is sad :(

#297 Skippy

Skippy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 03:29 AM

How long ago was the start of the Korean War?
Just roughly,

Beat, who do you think makes better planes?

Question for All

Who uses them better?

#298 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 03:30 AM

Cries little buttery pity tears for deRoblittle boys of there virginity

#299 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 03:31 AM

Ok, sorry, I'll behave

#300 Atheris

Atheris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 03:38 AM

deRobe...

"Arthritis Rectum" seems a name more fitting you...given your faggy little avitar. Is it possible your sissy-hole is so wore out you can think of nothing else?

I can't really think of a reputable Arab source...the Jordan Times has occasional spasms of objectivity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru