Theme© by Fisana

Photo

RUSSIANS BUILD FAR-BETTER -WARBIRDS than the USA! Why it is so hard to understand, ?

• Please log in to reply
593 replies to this topic

#21 rodimtsev

rodimtsev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 07:56 AM

Mr Putin will one day remember that nuclear force i where Soviets and Russians are supreme.F-22 is a lark ,Russia Defeated stealth with a 500 dollar up grade per plane.Yugoslavia,one missle ,one kill!

#22 rodimtsev

rodimtsev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 08:00 AM

Just because soviets never sold good Radar and missles to client states....!try overflying Kamchatka......lose any toy you want

#23 rodimtsev

rodimtsev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 08:16 AM

never looked eye to eye....soviet union knew that air was crucial.R$ussian and Soviet pilots loggig 3-4 100 percent times.yes times arew hard but red stars will still defend russia successfully

#24 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 09:57 AM

AIRFORCE1 YOU ARE A DELUSIONAL CRAZY NUTJOB because i helped the F-16 get noticed by the united states air force because it was a light weight multi-role fighter but consider the set backs of the F-16. first this F-16 had over 2 miles of wire that chafed on the inside of the aircraft causing control problems because of unprotected wire harness even though in the later up dates corrected this.

now the chafing caused lets say over 350 aircraft crashes shoot i even delivered some of the defective F-16 back to the mc donald douglass in near dallas, texas from hill air force base in utah with required changes of specs for mfg, i even delivered a malfunction F-16 to a hardware mfg. in teterboro, n.j. which a control component malfunctioned on final approach to the airport but i was able to land the aircraft and the mfg. component company finally saw the problem that was causing the hardware problems in the f-16.

i even came up with the ground avoidance emergency program to help pilots gain control of the aircraft before it crashes and this is a different part of the control of the F-16 and my last flight in a F-16 i was having sleep deprivation related blackouts and couldn't qualified for flight duty. just think when i was taking my prequels in southern california i didn't know i would be looking at my self on a public television program back in 1993 telling my flight instructor that they were going to install a ground avoidance system for the F-16 after recovering from a sleep deprivation related blackout .

sure the control set backs of the F-16 would of knocked it out of service recognition but it was a proved to have a service reliably and was able to change it's roles quickly. now the F-18 is a better aircraft with fewer begining problems but that became the u.s. navy and marines principal aircraft but the F-16 has served the united states airforce well over the years.

#25 SmallMind

SmallMind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 10:19 AM

MiG-25 is very well-known aircraft. It was the aircraft that caused quite a commotion among Western defense analysts and the US Air Force generals when it first became public. The aircraft was conceived as a response to the US XB-70 Valkyrie supersonic strategic bomber project.

The MiG-25s from Egypt and Syria for a long time operated with impunity over Israel gathering photo intelligence used for planning the 1973 war.

In September 1992 the New York Times quoted a US Navy intelligence officer as saying that on 17th January 1991 -the second day of Operation 'Desert Storm'-an Iraqi MiG-25P shot down a McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet.

MiG-25s of the Libyan Arab Republic Air Force were reportedly very active over the Mediterranean, especially when US Navy ships were exercising close at hand.' [Russia's Defensive Front Line: MiG-25 'Foxbat, MiG-31 'Foxhound', by Yefim Gordon, Aerofax 1997, p. 26]

As a high-altitude, high-speed fighter or bomber the MiG-25 is difficult to intercept even today. There are no operational interceptors in service anywhere in the world (except for MiG-31) that can match MiG-25's speed and altitude performance. Due to its remarkable performance and possible nuclear capability Western intelligence agencies make a point of tracking the status of these aircraft in service around the world. A two-seater MiG-25 was not known to exist in Iraq, which operated only MiG-25P

Link

#26 James_A

James_A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 10:31 AM

Will you quit comparing one of america's oldest service aircraft to russian technology???

The F-16 was introduced in 1976!!!!

This aircraft is not considered state of the art! It is America cheap throw away plane! (despite this it still kicks MIG ***)

And speed is not the most important thing in a dog fight.

Manuverability and electronics are key. The F-16's have upgraded 21st century targeting systems while the MIG targeting systems are 10 - 20 years old.

You say "Oohhhh! my migs sooooo fast! looks at the specs!" Then when the F-16's superior targetting system blows it out of the sky, you realize it can't out run a missle.

One of the oldest fighter/bomb planes in the US airforce still kicks MIG ***!

Are state of the art technology absolutely rails on Russian technology!

POLE quit comparing new Russian technology to 30 year old American planes!

#27 AIRFORCE1

AIRFORCE1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 02:43 PM

This is a reply to NITEMERE and SMALLMIND's who think alike.

Nitemere,
You start your post by stating the F-16 had problems in the older versions of the plane. Then you state how you came up with a ground avoidance emergency program and that you had sleep deprivation related blackouts. HELLO, your post makes no
F ucking sense what-so-ever. All you managed to do is brag about your program and talk about problems the plane had when it was first developed. I can provide plenty of links showing problems with Russian jets if you want.

Nitemere, the plane I am talking about is the F-16C/D which is the most recent and advanced of the F-16's. You are right about one thing, the F-18 is a better plane but that is not what this thread is about.

Now for Smallmind
Well Smallmind at least you got your name right. This thread is about the Mig 35 and the F-16C/D, not the Mig 25 and F18.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
State the facts and only the facts!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Truth be known the F-14D is still the best fighter jet on the planet , at least until the RAPTOR is finished. :D
==============================================

#28 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 02:57 PM

Truth be known the F-14D is still the best fighter jet on the planet , at least until the RAPTOR is finished. :D
==============================================
never heard of the french "RAFALE"

this is good plane

much better than the F-14D
;)

#29 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2003 - 03:05 PM

Gentlemen,

SmallMind and nitemere are correctomundo.

US warplanes have very bad name here in Europe, without AWACS they are a pile of useless junk. Shoot down the AWACS and Mig-25 would shoot down all of the F-18 15 or 16. US airforce is very good good when it fights countries with out an airforce or air defenses like Iraq or Serbia and when it have assistance from the surrounding countries.

Against Russia USA's Air Fart is kaput, cocked, done, finito, finished!

Ha ha ha ha ha

#30 AIRFORCE1

AIRFORCE1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 03:11 PM

Yes I have heard of the RAFALE,

Seoul (AFP) Oct 14, 2001
Police are investigating suspected industrial espionage against the French competitor for a major fighter-jet contract in South Korea, officials said ahead of Monday's official opening of the Seoul Air Show.
A wiretap device found at the Seoul offices of Dassault Aviation has added industrial skullduggery to the intense rivalry between the four military jet makers fighting for the contract to supply 40 aircraft in a deal worth at least 3.2 billion dollars.

With the winner expected to be chosen in the next few weeks, stands promoting Dassault's Rafale jet, Boeing Co.'s F-15K, the Eurofighter consortium's Typhoon 2000 and the Russian Sukhoi Su-32 dominate this week's air show. The deal for a jet with air-to-air combat and air-to-ground strike capability is one of the most eagerly awaited international defence contracts of the year because of South Korea's close defence ties to the United States. Virtually all of the country's foreign military equipment is US-made.

Even though the F-15K is the latest update of a fighter-bomber that is now more than 20 years old, defence experts and diplomats say Boeing is considered the frontrunner along with the ultra-modern Rafale.

The US aviation giant and Dassault have both invested heavily in promoting their planes. South Korea is a crucial market for Dassault which still only has orders for 300 jets from the French military.

While Eurofighter and particularly Sukhoi and have been more low key, as the decision day gets nearer, slowly the gloves have come off in the sales battle between the favourites.

"Rafale's history is well known... (for) being behind schedule and over budget," said Boeing vice president Doug Kennett in Seoul on Friday. "We have delivered on our promises." :rolleyes:

The Boeing official said neither the Rafale nor the new Eurofighter had any ground combat capability, while the F-15 was battle tested in the Gulf War and over Kosovo.

"It is quite wrong to say that," answered Dassault's Robins as he showed off the Rafale at the Seoul military airport. "Quite ridiculous."

"But the big loser would not be Dassault. It would be the Koreans as they would lose the ability to have the latest technology to develop their own fighter."

All the main competitors have made tempting offers to offset the cost. South Korea, which hopes to develop its own fighter by 2015, has demanded at least 70 percent of the cost should go back to local industry.

The French government is backing Dassault by offering all the technology in the Rafale and other new missile weapons.

On Friday, Boeing said it had offered South Korea a 2.8 billion dollar technology transfer and component production package.

The Eurofighter consortium -- Britain, Germany, Italy and Spain -- reckons up to 100 percent of the contract price could go into local production and other contracts with consortium members.

The Typhoon is not on display in Seoul, which some analysts say is a sign that Eurofighter is not serious about competing. But consortium spokesman Colin Armstrong said "We have met all the requirements set by the Republic of Korea. We are much further down the line than out competitors might think."
:rolleyes:

#31 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2003 - 03:17 PM

let me say this again:

USA's warplanes without AWACS are a pile of useless junk. Shoot down the
AWACS and Mig-25 would shoot down all of the F-18 15 or 16. US airforce is very good good when it fights
countries with out an airforce or air defenses like Iraq or Serbia and when it have assistance from the surrounding
countries.

Against Russia USA's Air Fart is... , cocked, done, finished! finito, kaput!

#32 AIRFORCE1

AIRFORCE1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 03:18 PM

GOATSACK

Again, all you offer is a trashy little comment. All the facts I have stated are true. Disprove me with facts you Moron!

More dogfights are won by US jets than Russian, I have already posted proof several times. Where is yours?

#33 usa_resident

usa_resident

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2612 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 03:19 PM

I'm an aerospace engineer and there's no questions that aerospace engineering without Russians would be like the NBA without African Americans.

To put things in perspective, Russians like Vlasov solved problems that were unknown in the west until his work was translated 20 yrs after it was done.

Russia gave the world a lot.

#34 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 03:20 PM

you have not answer about the quality and performances
of the RAFALE versus F14 or F15 or F16 or F18
:confused:

#35 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2003 - 03:24 PM

#36 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2003 - 03:30 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha

The only dog fights US won: was those created by CNN for your brain washing needs or to be precise by CNN based CIA's propaganda bureau . If push came to shove, I think we Swiss would kick your Yankee a s s!
:..
Your media brainwashes you, you know that don't ya

#37 AIRFORCE1

AIRFORCE1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 03:32 PM

Quote from USA resident "Russia gave the world a lot".

Ok and I guess Thomas Eddison didn't do anything or maybe Ben Franklin either huh? I guess discovering electricity for the world does not mean anything. And I guess inventing a light bulb that the Russian's still use today dont mean anything either right? I can go on and on about inventions made in the good ole USA. Dont even go there. Most all technoligy Europe has today was sold to Europe by America, like various patents and inventions.

Philo Farnsworth was just a fourteen year old high school student when he came up with the idea that an electron beam could scan pictures back and forth and transmit them to remote screens- in other words, he thought up TV!

Honest American't sold hundreds of patents and invertions to Europe and made millions.

Most of Europe would still be pissing by candlelight if it weren't for the good ole USA. :D

#38 usa_resident

usa_resident

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2612 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 03:38 PM

While the Russians have made more contributions to structural analysis than any other country ,which airplane shoots down which is a lot more complicated that structures.

The future is unmanned aircraft with integrated space systems.

Who would win a piloted aircraft contest? I don't care much.

#39 usa_resident

usa_resident

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2612 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 03:38 PM

While the Russians have made more contributions to structural analysis than any other country ,which airplane shoots down which is a lot more complicated that structures.

The future is unmanned aircraft with integrated space systems.

Who would win a piloted aircraft contest? I don't care much.

#40 AIRFORCE1

AIRFORCE1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 03:42 PM

GOATSACK
You must not know too much about American media. You see, we have a choice of what news we want to see or hear, unlike you, who is told what your government wants you to hear.

We have unlimited new sources dipshit! It's called the internet.

The US is the worlds SUPERPOWER!

The US is the worlds RICHEST COUNTRY!

The US is the world's BREAD BASKET!

The US has the best MILITARY!

The US leads the world's ECONOMY!

Prove me worng BITCH!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru