Theme© by Fisana

Photo

RUSSIANS BUILD FAR-BETTER -WARBIRDS than the USA! Why it is so hard to understand, ?

• Please log in to reply
593 replies to this topic

#501 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 02:52 AM

More

#502 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 03:01 AM

Plasma Stealth Technology

Russian Low Observability Technologies Data Released
Russian Scientists Created Revolutionary Low Observability Technologies

Moscow, January 20, 1999. Nicolai Novichkov, ITAR-TASS information agency

Research team of the Recearch Center named after M.V. Keldysh has developed new technologies allowing dramatic decrease in aircrafts' radar observability.
Russian approach to low observability (LO) technologies is completely different from US Stealth and offers complete furtiveness of the protected object at a significantly lower price.
An exclusive interview about these technologies was conducted by Nicolai Novichkov, ITAR-TASS with director of the Center, academic of Russian Scientific Academy Anatoliy Korteev.

As academic explained, American approach to LO (Stealth technology) applied on B-2, F-117A, and fifth generation fighter F-22 "Raptor" is based on the following principles.
The airframes of these aircrafts are designed to minimize their radar cross section (RCS), avoid all possible elements of the structure, which could reflect electromagnetic radiation.
In order to minimize reflected radiation radio absorbing materials (RAM) are also applied to the surface of the structure. The main drawbacks of the Stealth technology are its negative effects on the flight and agility characteristics of the stealth aircrafts.

Russian scientists approach the issue from the other direction. They proposed to create a plasma formation around protected object, which prevents radars from seeing it.
Thus,aerodynamical characteristics of the plane itself do not suffer. Without interfereing with technical characteristics the artificially created plasma cloud surrounding the plane guarantees more than hundred times decrease in its observability.

The physics of plasma protection can be described as following. If an object is surrounded by a cloud of plasma, several phenomenas are observed when the cloud interacts with electromagnetic waves radiated by enemy radar.
First, an absorption of electromagnetic energy occurs in the cloud, since during plasma penetration it interacts with plasma charged particles, pass onto them a portion of its energy, and fades.
Second, due to specific physical processes, electromagnetic wave tends to pass around plasma cloud. Both of these phenomenas results in dramatic decrease of the reflected signal.

Static and flight experiments proved the effectiveness of this technology. The first generation devices, producing plasma field surrounding an aircraft and decreasing reflected signal were created in the Center. Later, a possibily of creating second generation advanced systems (capable of not only decreasing reflected signal and changing its wavelength, but also producing some false signals) was discovered.
Such systems significantly complicate determination of actual aircraft's speed, its location and leads to development of completely new approaches to LO provision, unachievable to conventional Stealth technology.
Furthermore, the weight of the systems developed in Russia do not exeed 100 kg, and power consumption ranges from kilowatts to tens of kilowatts.

Advances in development of the third generation LO systems allowed to clear the systems of first and second generation for export, commented academic Anatoliy Korteev.

26/01/99
© ITAR-TASS,

Translation by Philip Kaploun.

#503 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 03:08 AM

Check out the date on this patent

Plasma patent

#504 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 03:10 AM

Plasma Basics

#505 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2003 - 03:27 AM

PICTORIAL: HELLO KITTY? RUSS SAYS ... HA HA HA HA

\image{Su04}

http://www.aeronauti...i/su30mki04.jpg

One of the Russian Plasma Coated Su - 3 0 4 5 7 , it is hard to say which one is it, flies up side down
over The USS Kitty Hawk Carrier. None of the electronic devices or radar was able to detect the Russian
warplane. Can you see Russian pilot laughing? I can ...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..........................

ha ha ha ha

RUSSIAN ARE FAR AHEAD OF the USA in STEALTH TECHNOLOGY

It was not a smart Idea supporting Muslim terrorist / bandits in Afghanistan Chechnja and Yugoslavia against the SlavonicChristians. Fu-cking bad idea!!! Instead, US genocidal maniacs should've supported Muslims fighting hated everywhere Zion Nazis.

Bad choice there, many Americans will die now because of that wrong decision of US fascist illegal Government! Now Russ have no choice but to unite with the Muslims and the Chinese.. no choice .... and you did it -;Fascist US Government!

For Fu-cking 13 years Russ was stretching his arm to you and you pigs did not grab it!!! stupid!!! You embraced even communist china but not Russians ...... so I say ..DIE STUPID DIE!

now, you go to hell with your Hated Everywhere Zion Nazis!

=
=

#506 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 03:37 AM

Get your facts straight, they were detected. The shit came from the 20 minute scramble time. Then having the pictures e-mailed got them laughed at even more. Just curious, why do you want a war? You know who would be most benefited, China and Western Europe. My how they would laugh at the stupid Americans and Russians stepping in the trap they designed. Then they would carve up our territory between themselves.

#507 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 03:41 AM

Like the new paint job.....beats primer color

#508 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2003 - 03:43 AM

Skippster,

U wrote:
>>>Get a new catch Phrase "50 IQ NIGGER" makes you seem like a bigot,<<<

open your main-stream papers and look up what they write about the Russians , notice how they are demeaning Russian people in the most vicious manner ! Demeaning came to the point that for the west doing business with Russia is almost impossible.

What does that make you? KKK in power of 10 ?. When you get rid of your prejudice against the Russian I will get rid of my mini-tiny prejudices too!

For now:Lay off the RUSSIANS!
and start demeaning NIGGERS and Jews that will be better for ya!

#509 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 03:46 AM

Missed all those news articles somehow

#510 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2003 - 04:35 AM

and I did not

#511 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 04:46 AM

did to....all I saw was the same old dumb rhetoric.....fairly mellow

#512 Skippy

Skippy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 24 December 2003 - 02:23 AM

DeMachy said

"When you get rid of your prejudice against the Russian I will get rid of my mini-tiny prejudices too!

For now:Lay off the RUSSIANS!
and start demeaning NIGGERS and Jews that will be better for ya!"

Ow my predjudice hey, hmm I have a sneaking suspsicion you have forgoten something sorta important like my partly russian blood.

Now go back thru my posts and find one demeaning post,

Wanna little history lesson the reason I got into posting on these type sites and what not was me trying to learn more about these chechayn freedom fighters, I never did learn all that much except they are terrorists by a different name.
Kavkaz and azzam where my old haunts at the time, hell I think you will like em if still up.

anyway,

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL

#513 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2003 - 05:38 AM

hmmm Skippster,

are you Russian then?

Merry Christmas

#514 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2003 - 05:40 AM

PICTURE OF THE DAY: Russians collect the bodies of dead bandits. There are some CIA's agents among them.
http://news.bbc.co.u...7_bodies300.jpg

They were trying to get back to Georgia, sorry they met Cossacks right before crossing the border. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
as you can see Cossacks keep the PIGS on ice, so they will not stink!......ha ha ha ha ha

#515 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2003 - 08:49 AM

I'm new on this forums, I hope are welcome here, ok? if there's somebody than they can speak me spanish... pls,,, well!
Gretings!! POKA!!

Attached Thumbnails

• independencia04.gif

#516 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2003 - 08:27 PM

greetings

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR - EVERYBODY

#517 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2003 - 09:24 PM

this is the newest tank

http://www.aeronauti.../tank/b_e_2.jpg

#518 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2003 - 04:00 AM

is this T-90 series?

let me check out the link

#519 Firoz Ali

Firoz Ali

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7500 posts

Posted 25 December 2003 - 07:00 AM

oh , realy?

#520 AIRFORCE1

AIRFORCE1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 26 December 2003 - 04:20 PM

Hey DeMachy can you post proof that there were CIA agents in those photos, otherwise you are nothing more than a fake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru