Theme© by Fisana

Photo

RUSSIANS BUILD FAR-BETTER -WARBIRDS than the USA! Why it is so hard to understand, ?

• Please log in to reply
593 replies to this topic

#41 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2003 - 03:43 PM

US-RESIDENT, RRRRRESIDENT...

could you be so kind and delete one of your posts,

both are the same

thanks

#42 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2003 - 03:54 PM

AIRFART 1,

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM cnn OR fox? HA HA HA HA

Do you at least know what is the REAL debt of USA? 1 trillion, 2, perhaps 8 ? hmmmmmmm

Ha ha ha ha ha

I see CNN does not post such unpleasant data, it may interfere with > Brainwashing of American people.

Hmmm ok I will tell ya

As of today the US Debt has now grown to the point that
it is impossible for the national economy, even working at maximum capacity and
efficiency, to pay off the interest, much less the principal, with real production.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

*The total value of U. S. debt*, including $3. 5t. in Treasury securities, $2. 2t. in Federal agency securities,
$1. 2t. in tax exempt municipal bonds, $4. 4t. in mortgages, $2. 4t. in corporate
bonds, $. 8t. additional bank loans, $1t. in consumer credit, $. 6t. open market
paper and $1t. in S&L and finance company loans to business, is *17. 1 trillion*
dollars.

This total does not include mob loans, loan shark loans, money owed to
bookies, friends and family, unfunded Social Security obligations or FDIC bank
deposit insurance obligations, which (minus current time tax receipts) add
another couple of trillion to bring the total debt to an estimated $19 trillion.

This amount compares to the total value of U. S. *real estate*, which stands at
*$12. 9 trillion*, and the total value of U. S. *equities*, which stands at *$6. 1
trillion*, for a total value of private assets of *$19 trillion*. To put the
value of this debt in perspective, to pay it off tomorrow would require the
sale, _at today's high prices_, of the entire private land mass of the fifty
United States and all publicly owned U. S. companies in existence. The problem
with even contemplating that fanciful solution is that the debtors don't own
much in the way of those assets. We can say that in essence, the country's
debtors have borrowed, and for the most part consumed, the entire investment
value of the United States of America."

t- stands for trillion

When the shit hits the fan, it ain't gonna be a pretty sight.
hehehehehehehehe

#43 Katyusha

Katyusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 03:54 PM

Wrong. You are full of Yankee vainglory. The so-called war coverage in the imperial welfare state was sanitized as hell. Grab another beer and yank off at the criminal successes of your fascist heroes.

Meddling Yankees always in others' underwear.

#44 usa_resident

usa_resident

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2612 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 04:02 PM

US media did treat it as a video game.

Al Jazeera however has an obligation now to show ALL THE GORY details of the civilian deaths caused by an "Islamic martyr" and treat it as the crime against humanity it always was.

We'll see. My bet is Al Jazeera goes right on describing Arab deliberate slaughter of non-combatants as "holy was" nonsense.

#45 usa_resident

usa_resident

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2612 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 04:27 PM

Wouldn't it be wonderful if war in the future was bloodless?

War machines would have a contest, the winner declares terms, and the need to kill humans would be pointless.

Civilized warfare?

Nah, let's have a "holy war".

#46 rodimtsev

rodimtsev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 04:29 PM

True,Canadian forces are depleted,100,000 active plus reserves,in infantry reserves are better.As for air,just cause america fights people who refuse to fly defensive cap does not proove ability.modern migs and Su.s are more than a match for American yacht fly boys.

#47 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 06:06 PM

hey i admit airforce1 that the current version of the f-16 is better than the older version but within the past 9 years the f-16 program lost 7 birds due to control problems. the last time i stood close to a f-16 was at a mc dill airforce base open house back in 1992.

raffphi the yf-23 is the best of the 2 aircraft that were tested but a representative of the yf-22 rapture but f*cked former united states president billy bend over clinton into accepting the f-22 into modern fighter service. that same representative who but f*cked clinton stole the original bathtub and all the instruments that went along that aircraft plus used deadly force to get a couple of the engineers of the yf-23 project to sign in the yf-22 project.

when i presented the complete yf-23 to then united states security adviser george h.w. bush....sr he like the whole aircraft but the representative of the yf-22 was good friends of b u s h....jr. so a deal was worked out to discredit the yf-23 and to break down it's components to for the yf-22 program and with the help of the F.B.I. friend of b u s h....jr who murdered that 6 year old beauty queen in colorado springs, co. helped these monsters coverup the crime.

as a combat aircraft abilities of the yf-23 is a far better aircraft and the yf-22 is just a cheep copy of the original design and the united states air force got but f*cked into buying stolen merchandise.

#48 AIRFORCE1

AIRFORCE1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 06:12 PM

Hey COCKSACK, it really does not matter what the national debt is here. If the US wanted to, the debt could be paid off in a few short years. What the F uck does that have to do with this thread anyway.

US is still the best county on the planet whether you like it or not.

Like I said, when we quit feeding you bastards dont come crying to the people of the United States of America for help.

You goat rasing, mad cow spreading, barren wasteland living loser.

#49 AIRFORCE1

AIRFORCE1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 06:16 PM

Nitemere
before you start spewing out wrong statements you better know the facts.

Originally posted by raffphi
Truth be known the F-14D is still the best fighter jet on the planet , at least until the RAPTOR is finished.

That quote above was from me not raffphi.

And your little post makes no sense, your living in a fairytale and your the fairy.

#50 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 06:35 PM

Hey COCKSACK, it really does not matter what the national debt is here. If the US wanted to, the debt could be paid off in a few short years. What the F uck does that have to do with this thread anyway.

hey airforce1 if friends of current united states president george w.{lies and f*ckface}B U S H....JR. didn't mess around with new technology that would of replace the fossil fuel and nuclear energy by the use of deadly force. the united states ecomony would be in a lot better shape and SEPTEMBER 11,2001 would not of happened. as long as the friends of B U S H...JR. combined agenda GOT STARTED that helped invade the country of iraq to get at the crude oil reserves plus to get at the leadership of that country which was sadly ruled by a deranged person that shouldn't of been in that office of leadership in the first place but who cares how many innocents get murdered in the first place.

#51 pacific

pacific

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6441 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 06:38 PM

An Italian military pilot said to me:
" I wait the planes where they land to stolen they and to fly me"
:D

#52 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 06:45 PM

And your little post makes no sense, your living in a fairytale and your the fairy.

hey bud airforce1 that's the truth not a fairy tale and i'm sorry you can't handle the truth because the so called free country called the united states of america is ruled with an iron fist built on lies deception and is run not according to the original laws of the land.

#53 usa_resident

usa_resident

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2612 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 07:04 PM

The root cause of 9/11 was Arab stupidity.

Arabs are going to have to face the fact that for the most part, their problems simply their own fault. It's a lot easier to blame the US, Israel etc for the fact that they're still living in the dark ages.

But as long as the keep that up, all that's ever going to happen is that they'll start holy wars, get the hell kicked out of them, wonder why they're getting picked on, and start another holy war, get the hell kicked out of them, ...

#54 lenin

lenin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 07:09 PM

I will sum up the Russian military in one sentence: It has a 2nd rate military; to include its; arsenal. (i.e. jets, tanks, personnel)

The proof is in the pudding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#55 lenin

lenin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 07:12 PM

well said usa...true...

Every country blames the US. In reality it is the dealings they have made that places them in the situations they face today.

#56 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 11:33 PM

when russian president vladimir putin took presidential office he swore that the russian military machine would be brought to modern military standard.

of course on thing i do admit is that our military machine is right on and up to date and to bad i was forced out of being a military jet driver by friends of current united states president george w.{lies and f*ckface}B U S H....JR because i was having fun and enjoying being a test pilot at edwards air force base as a hands on congressional observer of course i flew the first 2 prototypes of the yf-117 which was a faster longer aircraft than the pug nose shorter slow moving bronco that the f-117 represents today. boy o boy i mean did the united states air force get gypped or *ssf*cked and bridled into voting the current f-117 program well what a laugh.

one thing WHICH current united states president george w.{bend over i'll f*ck you up the but} B U S H....JR.'S FRIENDS act towards me like a bunch of tennessee hillbillies on a warpath against a rival family never gave up even when they murdered thousands of people in a cowardly fashion. one thing i did when i was 9 years old was to take a fishing knife and took off the manhood {i mean balls and all} of a pervert raping a young little girl at the beach but this act only made this bastard only madder but who cares. not these so called people who carry united states federal badges and weapons. the friends of the person whom i casterated who raped and murdered innocent children are the ones in control of the united states white house today including a chosen few that carry federial badges and weapons.

so a once proud united states white house is in control by this current sitting united states presidential administration run by a bunch of stalkers, pack rats, children butchering, thieves that belong in the ether the coldest lockup mental institution or leavenworth federal prison. who cares ok because the president of the united states george w.{lies and child rapist}B U S H....JR. even goes along with these butchering murderous plans that included the extermination of the world trade center site with deadly intent.

so they made me watch under brain washed conditions in the privacy of my very own home a later found me a job with friends of theirs in idaho just to look at the empty new youk manhattin skyline without the world trade towers but who cares not the united states armed forces overseas fighting a preplanned treasonous police action in iraq of course these people who also took out the pentigon in the same day almost got me to look at the pentigon but i didn't take the bate.

what a joke my life has been over the years just think about being in the middle of a internal united states federial conspericy that murdered 3100 people in the largest united states government brokered terrorist attact of SEPTEMBER 11,2001 which this sitting united states presidential adminstration supported 100 per cent. BUT WHO F*CKEN CARES!!!!

#57 Katyusha

Katyusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 11:41 PM

The only countries that blame the US gov't for one thing or another are the ones that are being meddled with by the US gov't. Jeez. You don't here about Switzerald, Belgium nor Egypt being condemned for meddling in others' internal affairs- imposing dictators as in the CIA's choice of Hussein. Gosh be-josh, you braggot spankee-Yankees are sooooooooooooooo dim.

#58 redarmy

redarmy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 11:44 PM

It's funny because Switzerland never went into a war and war never realy important.

#59 rodimtsev

rodimtsev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 11:44 PM

I remember being on a Soviet ship,Suleiman Stalski in 1969.Crew were not concerned with U.S. or Nato,remeinded me that Sino-Russian tensions took precedence.Seems that a truly majestic aircraft could be joint venture,Western avionics,Russian engines.

#60 Katyusha

Katyusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 11:51 PM

Nah, it is only because the better part of the world's wealth is stored in Switzerland, and every male adult has a select fire weapon. The Swiss are not imperialists, either.

You did not address my point anyway.

Now, put down the PlayStation and off to beddy-bye, son.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru