Theme© by Fisana

Photo

RUSSIANS BUILD FAR-BETTER -WARBIRDS than the USA! Why it is so hard to understand, ?

• Please log in to reply
593 replies to this topic

#61 AIRFORCE1

AIRFORCE1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 01:45 AM

Hey Nitemere, can we say issues? Wow man get a shrink before you hurt someone. :(

#62 lenin

lenin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 01:58 AM

nitemere it is a good thing you are no longer n the military. with your views, you might try to do something like mohammed did......

Your hatred for Bush has made you appear to want to call another country home. see ya....Idaho is too good for you.

By the way, yankees live in the Northern part of the US.... Since you know so much. it is funny that slipped past your intelligent posting abilities.....

#63 lenin

lenin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 02:01 AM

With F-14, F-15, F-16 and F-18's, who needs migs......

Think what you will, Russia is far more inferior to our jock pilots....

We taught the Taliban to fight Russia and it succeeded...Then we took the taliban out in 2 weeks.....

10 years to 2 weeks....you add it up

#64 HABIB

HABIB

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 02:04 AM

one more time Mr Pole. They may buy another round of Russian planes.

Everytime they attack the Israelis, the myth of Russian Aircraft Dominance goes down in flames.

Ready to try again??

#65 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2003 - 03:18 AM

arabs have never attacked zionist bloodsucking pigs?

#66 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 04:10 AM

Originally posted by lenin answered by "NITEMERE"

QUERY 1: nitemere it is a good thing you are no longer n the military. with your views, you might try to do something like mohammed did......

ANSWER 1: hey you self made freek when i was united states congressonal currier like i said i had fun and help protect the country called the united states in so many mannors that a idiot like you can't deal with.

QUERY 2: Your hatred for Bush has made you appear to want to call another country home. see ya....Idaho is too good for you.

AMSWER 2: HEY I DON'T HATE current united states president george w.{lies and F*CKFACE}B U S H....JR. i hate the people who he personally knows that are his highly regarded friends thats set up condone acts of terrorism and illegal practices on the soil of the united states of america plus i know these people personally because they stalk me on a daily basis.

QUERY 3: By the way, yankees live in the Northern part of the US.... Since you know so much. it is funny that slipped past your intelligent posting abilities.....

ANSWER 3: HEY WHAT I POST IS TRUE and really happened but who cares because lenin when innocent children gets murdered you are the one who on the sidelines root for the blood lust rape and butchering like that of the little girl like those bastards did in homestead, florida which the case was handled by janet reno when she was federal prosecutor for miami's dade county back 20 years ago.

#67 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2003 - 02:48 AM

11B2P R U an "electroinc" Engineer ha ha ha ha ha

an american "electroinc" engineer ha ha ha ha ha you kill me,wow!

Have you heard about "SCYTHIAN-2" WONDER COMPUTER

Scientists in Russia and Belorussia have completed work on the creation of a super computer that can do
80 billion operations per second. The US Congress banned supplying Russia with computers doing more than 10 billion operations per second. Computers with such a capacity can simulate a nuclear explosion or calculate the trajectories of missile flights. They are actually equaled to strategic weapons. A computer of this kind known under the name of "Scythian" has been designed by the Pereyaslavl Institute of Computer Systems in the Yaroslavl region in cooperation with Belorussian scientists. The wonder computer uses new principles to execute programs, which are not yet in use in the West. As a result, the cost of such a computer is comparatively low - just 15 thousand dollars, which more than four hundred times cheaper than the American much slower (40 billion operations per second) analogue. Besides, for the computer's memory elements, so-called clusters, Russian-made super integrated micro-chips come very useful. That means new jobs in the Russian electronic industry. Several enterprises in the Yaroslavl region will soon launch mass production of the "Scythian" super computer.

Not:
It is "Russian electronic industry", not as in "great" USA "electroinc" industry.

cheers

#68 Allred

Allred

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 03:29 AM

Yesterday, Polland announced it would buy a squad of F-18 from the US.
Price was 3 billion USD.

A.

#69 Epimenides

Epimenides

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 07:00 AM

@AIRFORCE1

- "Ok and I guess Thomas Eddison didn't do anything or maybe Ben Franklin either huh? I guess inventing electricity for the world does not mean anything. And I guess inventing a light bulb that the Russian's still use today dont mean anything either right?"

Inventing electricity? Your statement is not only ignorant but plainly stupid because electricity has never been "invented", it was always there. The neurons in our heads wouldn't function without it. Electricity has been *discovered* and that happened only some hundred years before you think it has (if we let aside the ancient "Greecians"). I suppose you have never heard about

William Gilbert
Otto Von Guericke
Charles A. de Coulomb
Charles Dufey
Luigi Galvani
Alessandro Volta
Hans Christian Oersted
Jean-Baptiste Biot
Felix Savart
Simon Denis Poisson
Andre Ampere
Georg Ohm
Michael Faraday
James Clerk Maxwell
Oliver Heaviside

just to name a few of the perhaps 100+ bright heads who developed electrostatics and electrodynamics (90% of them Europeans). For a (very) short reading which does not exceed the 5 minutes attention span take a look at

http://www.the-educa...ric/history.htm

You don't seem to be aware that (classical) electro-magnetism had already been *finalized* in Maxwell's equations

http://hyperphysics....tric/maxeq.html

years before your precious Edison (not 'Eddison', as you write) was toying with his light bulbs. Even the latter were first invented by Joseph Swan, a British scientist

http://www.codecheck.com/pp_elect.html
http://micro.magnet....eople/swan.html

You should ask one of your learned friends who had the rare American privilege of an education to enlighten you a bit as to how electricity has been gradually discovered, understood and used.

- "I can go on and on about inventions made in the good ole USA. Dont even go there. Most all technoligy Europe has today was sold to Europe by America, like various patents and inventions. "

Yes, I'm convinced that you can go on and on and on and on ... saying stupidities like the one above, I read them every day from 'patriotic' idiots form oversees, the more 'patriotic' the more retarded.

I suggest you look up (at least) the names above in the Britannica before you post any more Yankee propaganda crap.

#70 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2003 - 10:46 PM

2003-04-22 18:17 * RUSSIA * PREMIER * AIRCRAFT * ENGINES *

RUSSIA TO MANUFACTURE AIRCRAFT ENGINES FOR FIGHTERS OF 5TH GENERATION

RYBINSK /YAROSLAVL REGION/, April 22, 2003. /from a RIA Novosti correspondent/ -- Russia will manufacture aircraft engines for the fifth
generation fighters, said Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Kasyanov. On Tuesday he visited the Saturn research-and-production association, producing
latest aircraft engines, in Rybinsk (Yaroslavl Region, to the north-east of Moscow) on Tuesday.

According to the premier, he was convinced that the enterprise was working efficiently and was capable of producing engines of the new generation,
which are being actively designed already.

The production of such engines will contribute to Russia's defensive potential, the Russian Prime Minister said.

http://en.rian.ru/ri...4-22&do_alert=0
what do you sau about that?

#71 Glucklich

Glucklich

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 02:22 AM

es ist f??r Sie, MEIN BRUDER!
http://www.ddr-im-www.de/

#72 kiko

kiko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 07:07 AM

http://english.pravd...9826_tanks.html

"You" don't have the economy to compete - yet .

#73 Gunnett

Gunnett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 02:56 PM

You ever hear of the F-22? Let pretend that the Russian plane is the best in the world. Your Pilots don't get enough training because of shortage of jet fuel. Your bombs are sub-standard in today modern battlefield. The best plane in the world does little good if it doesn't get off the ground. The United States has a better "whole" package and this is why the US Airforce could kick the hell out of the combined forces of the former CCCP.

Maybe the former CCCP should spend less time building the worlds best planes and learn how to make a car or truck that the rest of the world would buy and drive.

#74 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2003 - 04:57 PM

First of all, Pole is not a pilot, second of all the US does have F-22raptors in service..

#75 Guns22

Guns22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 05:22 PM

Originally posted by Cossack
Computers with such a capacity can simulate a nuclear explosion or calculate the trajectories of missile flights.

cheers

LMAO my 1.8 Gighz AMD can calculate multple Missle trajectories at once....

**** give me a pen, paper, wind, and the air resitance of the missle and i will break out my physics, and have it done pretty fast.

American Jets are much better then russian Jets, But i love Russian Jets to, nothing like a mig 29 to mess up your day.

But the American airforce is far superior no doubt, our navy is far superior, our army is far superior.
Although those new T-90s are awesome.

I Personaly believe Russia is the one country in the world who could stand there ground againts the US.

UK would crumble, France would piss them selves, Chinia would be a fight but they would loose.

Russia is the one country who can fight us and i respect them for that.

BUT our planes are better no doubt in my mind.

#76 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 06:08 PM

Yes, if it were not for the Russians there would be nobody to compare the Greatest (USA) to the 2nd runner up (Russians)..

1) he wants to compare 1996 (Mig 35) to 1976 ( F-16)

a)GOOGLE "AURORA" AND YES THEY DO CARRY WEAPONS....

2)If Migs are so great why wouldn't Saddam fly that BRAND NEW shitty crap against 30 year old American planes?

a) BECAUSE HE WOULD JUST LOSE!!!!!

Lets compare WWII fighters?

ha ha ha ha ha

Russian planes are not as good....

Plane and Simple...The Su-37 is cool but the @1966 SR-71 at Mach 4+++ would clean its clock before it was ever seen on radar...

YOU KNOW IT, I KNOW IT AND SO DID THE WARSAW PACT..

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Cossack, I see you have been banned? Your name is no longer on the member list

ha ha ha ha

#77 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 06:10 PM

has an F-22

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Pure stupidity, I saw saw one last week at Edwards..

#78 Atheris

Atheris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 06:31 PM

Dragan67...

I wonder sometimes if some of you guys really know how to use the internet...just an observation.

OK...I'm starting a new thread called: F/A-22 - Contemporary WarBird

#79 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 06:45 PM

http://www.f-22raptor.com/index.php

Sure noooo problem, Fly to Las Vegas (LAS) proceed to Alamo car rental, drive north- north west on Tonopah Hwy past Nellis AFB "Test Range" go 89 miles, turn left towards "Death Valley", near "Area 51- Water conservation district" follow signs to Edwards AFB.

Look up...

Or check link: notice wheels "off the ground"?

#80 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 06:56 PM

PS how do you prefer your crow?

cooked or raw?

I believe it is best served "cold".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users