Theme© by Fisana

Photo

RUSSIANS BUILD FAR-BETTER -WARBIRDS than the USA! Why it is so hard to understand, ?

• Please log in to reply
593 replies to this topic

#121 Glucklich

Glucklich

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 01:01 AM

>> You will notice its max speed is Mach 2.83. The statistics pole has been providing is a lie.<<<

I think your statistics is a lie,

I am not AF pilot but even I know that the Russians equipped their MIG31,35 SU 35, 37 in plasma stealth technology, which gives the plain not only smaller radar signature but also much lower coefficient of friction.

:)

#122 Frunze

Frunze

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 01:11 AM

Grub22
The Russians have many air armies and there are several more in the other lands of the USSR.

The capability is kept at such a level thatit be able to smash the air force of NATO. Now NATO is dead, Russian can either maintain air superiority or save money and keep their capability at such a level that it could smash the air forces of USA and UK.

#123 Glucklich

Glucklich

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 01:15 AM

it is good to see you here Frunze,

#124 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2003 - 03:40 AM

I second Glucklich
>

I am not AF pilot but even I know that the Russians equipped their MIG31,35 SU 35, 37 in plasma stealth
technology, which gives the plain not only smaller radar signature but also much lower coefficient of friction. <

#125 Atheris

Atheris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 May 2003 - 03:56 AM

From a Russian website...

Couple of things to keep in mind: plasma is ionized gas particles. Therefore, plasma flow is a flow of ionized gas particles. Ion is an electrically charged particle or group of atoms. Plasma cloud is a quasineutral (total electrical charge is zero) collection of free charged particles. The vast majority of matter in the universe exists in plasma state. Near the Earth plasma can be found in the form of solar wind, magnetosphere and ionosphere. The main property of plasma (for our purposes) is its frequency, which is equal to a square root of a ratio of 4 * Pi * square of ion charge * concentration of ions to the mass of ion:

SQRT ( (4 * Pi * n * e^2) / m ),

where e is electron or ion charge, n is concentration of ions per volume of plasma and m is mass of ion.

There are several types of oscillations in plasma: low frequency (ion-sound waves), high frequency (oscillations of electrons relative to ions), spiral waves (in the presence of a magnetic field - "magnetosound"), and cross waves propagating along a magnetic field. A device for generating plasma is called a plasmatron. This device generates the so-called low-temperature plasma.

#126 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 03 May 2003 - 09:40 AM

By the way, the American B-2 stealth bomber is also rumoured to make use of plasma technology with as goal both to reduce radar signature as well as to mix the hot air from its engines with environment air faster, leaving a smaller IR signature.

#127 Jared

Jared

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 03 May 2003 - 10:15 AM

Let's not forget the F-35 JSF (Joint Strike Fighter) that will soon be entering service as well.
This is going to change aviation as we know it, because all branches of service will use it as well as the Brits and
on a logistical stand point, this will be a superior aircraft to anything that has ever been developed.

JSF article on Air Force.mil

Pictures of Joint Strike Fighter

Another interesting thing about the F-35, is it also has the ability to take off without a runway, just like the Harrier

#128 AnotherEuropean

AnotherEuropean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1611 posts

Posted 03 May 2003 - 11:52 AM

>
>We have 10000s of planes, we could send, f-15s, f-16s, f-18s, f-22s, harriers, f-14s at you all at once.
>
>Not to mention we have more bombers then some countries have soldiers (lol lil countries)
>
>My point is We are better, i dont give a flying **** if your plane is better, our air force IS BETTER.
>

Enter the world of high-tech, and prepare yourself for an enemy with strategic weapons ... all these aeroplanes and the quality of your pilots is nullified with one strategic weapon in the upper atmosphere above incoming aircraft or carryers.

#129 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2003 - 02:40 AM

Simon666,

Americans DO NOT even know how to spell plasma. Only Russians know how to apply plasma as a
stealth technology.

Know-how is the key here,

#130 Atheris

Atheris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 02:53 AM

You're too much Cossack...

And not surprisingly, you are wrong about Russians being the only ones able to "apply plasma" as a stealth technology.

Is rudimentary research normally beyond your capabilities, or is it just that your unmitigated dislike for Americans keeps your neurons from firing properly when on this forum?

#131 Miss Astrojet

Miss Astrojet

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4456 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 04:52 AM

Cossack you don't even know what plasma is.

#132 Capone

Capone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 06:37 AM

Joint Strike Fighter. Is that something like a Jack of all trades, master of none?

#133 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 08:55 AM

Americans also use plasma technology. The aim seems less focussed on reducing RCS but more on reducing IR signature. Basic principle give air from engine and air over wing opposite charge, so they attract, thus mix faster and cool faster and thus reduce IR signature.

See also aeronautics.ru below:

<<What really put the cat among the proverbial pigeons was a feature published in a March 1992 issue of Aviation Week & Space Technology, entitled "Black world engineers, scientists, encourage using highly classified technology for civil applications". For the first time in open literature, this article explained how the B-2's sharp leading edge is charged to "many millions of volts", while the corresponding negative charge is blown out in the jets from the four engines. There is more: though the General Electric FI 18 engines can operate as ordinary turbofans, in flight they act as flame-jet generators, pumping out gas greatly diluted by fresh air, all at millions of volts negative. The word 'flame' gives a rather false picture, because in fact the jet comes out not very much hotter than the surrounding atmosphere.

Unclassified articles have described in some detail how the leading edge is divided into eight sections, each individually ionized. The section on each wing immediately upstream of the engines cannot be thus ionized, because the air would then enter the engines and cancel out the negative charge in the jets. Accordingly, this is where the Hughes covert strike radars are installed. They would not be able to 'see' forwards if they were anywhere else.>>

Sketch.

#134 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2003 - 03:28 PM

http://www.aeronauti...2/b2plasma2.jpg

this sketch is from Russian site, give me a sketch from American site.

thanx

#135 AnotherEuropean

AnotherEuropean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1611 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 03:42 PM

I seriously doubt that is a correct vision of the stealth ... if the vapour around it is charged, then it would collide behind it... should have more aerodynamic, than stealth atributes. AS the collition, or wage in this case, would leave a strong easily detectable signature with the correct equipment.

#136 AIRFORCE1

AIRFORCE1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 04:02 PM

Plasma stealth is the generation of a plasma field around an aircraft to render it invisible to radar. Plasma is actually ionised gas. The plasma generator shrouds the aircraft in a plasma cloud. The field absorbs the radar energy hence making the aircraft undetectable by radar.

The Russian Keldysh Research Centre claims that it has developed a plasma shield generator that can reduce the RCS of an aircraft by more than 100 times. This reduced RCS is comparable to that of the F117 fighter jet and B2 bomber.

The US has used plasma technology to create a "plasma stealth" antenna. It is to be used on stealth craft. The system contains a U-shaped glass tube that contains a low pressure gas. When the gas is energized, the antenna functions as a powerful transmitter or receiver that can be electronically controlled. When de-energized, the antenna is invisible to hostile radar signals.

US THINKING MAKES MORE SENSE!! Why sheild the whole plane, when you can make one small antenna to do the same thing?
:confused:

#137 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 04:09 PM

over the middleast in the 60's an american warbird sited mig and gave chase the americn war bird lost track of the russian mig because of the faster speed and ceiling hight

in the late seventies united states security adviser george h.w. bush....sr. received a group of photos that showed russian progress of ground effect aircraft which could rival the modern air craft industry so a treat assessment was done. that assessment also included building a copy of the aircraft and a black operation mission into that manufacture in russia to gain further technology.

even the russian space shuttle was more advance than that of the united states space shuttle but the wing area has always been considered a problem plus the crew carpartemt has always been stated as a death trap.

i bet i can design a safer united states space shuttle and have a complete product in operation in 4 months but my stalkers would never let me this includes the sitting united states president george w.{lies and hype}B U S H....JR who believes the crew carptment of the shuttle should remain a death trap.

#138 AnotherEuropean

AnotherEuropean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1611 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 04:11 PM

Imagne an ionized vapour in front of an aircraft, higly loaded. Radar signals may not pass through but I'm sure it does a lot of spooky things with other waves in the spectrum ... that will give it away. Not to mention a plane pushing positively loaded particles around its wing that will than be sucked in by a negatively loaded air that comes out of its engines. That too leaves a sure fingerprint ... a fingerprint that should be usable to create an aiming device to target the plane.

I may be wrong, but I doubt these descriptions are accurate...

#139 Glucklich

Glucklich

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 04:34 PM

AIRFORCE1,

We do not know "what is Russian thinking " ? I saw with my own eyes the "plasma coated" Tupolev Tu-160, it flew well over Mach 3.0

This Monster had also scary sound coming from totally opposite direction it was approaching landing , its lower altitude image was scary too. Through optical lenses, at lower altitude, it looked like a "shaking, very unclear mirror image over the hot desert sand". At high altitudes we couldn't see or hear it.

Tu-160 was not visible on our airport Radar at any altitude, not visible at all .

Because Russians refer to it as plasma, this not necessarily must me the plasma you read about in your high school books.

Think about this

#140 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2003 - 12:30 AM

Was the Tu-160 especially designed to deliver the HYDROGEN NUKES?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru