Theme© by Fisana

Photo

RUSSIANS BUILD FAR-BETTER -WARBIRDS than the USA! Why it is so hard to understand, ?

• Please log in to reply
593 replies to this topic

#161 AIRFORCE1

AIRFORCE1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 02:34 AM

Gluelick, all I can do is laugh when I read you posts. You are so funny! :D

#162 bullypulpiteer

bullypulpiteer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3391 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 07:51 AM

the point is moot. one really good jet fighter, flying into a swarm of almost as good, with more dedicated pilots, is worthless.

tell me russia has 5000 of these planes and we'll have something to debate.

#163 AIRFORCE1

AIRFORCE1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 06:17 PM

Hey Alesquire, It's so much fun though! I am here to have fun mostly. When I see a post that pisses me off I reply to it.

Fight fire with fire!

Someone starts a thread about how great Russian military equipment is and I start one for the US right back. I am only trying to keep the smack on both sides even.

One more thing, if you dont like the thread, dont read it! :P

#164 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2003 - 12:12 AM

DEVICE DETECTING STEALTH PLANES

The Moscow-based "Narodnaya Tribuna" newspaper has published a material about an invention by the
Russian scientist Gennady Bunin. Radar cannot spot a Stealth plane because the detector's own noise drowns out a weak signal coming from the plane. Hence it is impossible to detect a Stealth plane using the traditional methods. Candidate of Science Gennady Bunin made the noise interference useful by "teaching" it to give about half of its energy to the radio signal. As a result, something unbelievable from the point of view of modern theories happened: the noise, which had always muffled the signal, began to intensify it.
"In the experiments, which were held under my leadership, we managed to pick a signal, the power of
which was:50 thousand times weaker than the power of the noise, kept within the signal's frequency band, -
Mr.Bunin said. That is just the same as listening to a mosquito buzz while standing near a roaring waterfall.
The invention makes it possible to reduce the transmitters' capacity by hundreds and thousands of times,
while the weal signals they send will easily be picked up by the new detectors. This could provide a solution to one of the most pressing problems facing radio-electronics of today - to create equipment with low noise levels.
For one, it is possible to make transmitters that would require considerably less power than the conventional ones. Should the power is preserved, the range will increase several times.
Bunin's inventions make it possible to create a radar installation, capable of detecting Stealth planes. That
was impossible earlier because of the planes' special covering that absorbs the power of signals coming from the transmitter. As a result, the power of signals is reduced considerably as compared to the one produced by an ordinary radar installation. But is equipped with Bunin's detector, this power will increase thousands of times due to the noise energy of the receiver and even an outside interference. As a result, the signals will be detectable and Stealth planes seen.

Wow!

Russians are selling plenty of those devices to Syria Libya Nkorea and Iran ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Good luck fascist zio-Americans ,,soon you'll get nuked

#165 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2003 - 12:14 AM

In a poll taken in late March, 52 percent of Russians were of the opinion that the U.S.-led military action in Iraq was unsuccessful; 58 percent believed it would be a long war; 35 percent were convinced the United States would win in the end, while 33 percent assumed Iraq would prevail.

Are Russian pigz just ignorant or stupid?

Answer: BOTH

#166 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2003 - 12:19 AM

Russians, I hate to kick them, they remind me of a three legged blind dog that has been neutered long ago.

#167 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2003 - 12:28 AM

C-o-c-k,

Iraq will prevail, so will Afghanistan.

at the end you zio american fascists pigs will lose!
no doubts about that!
who said the war is over, Bush?

ha ha ha

#168 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2003 - 12:29 AM

You Russian pigz, just don't get it?

Just go commit suicide, more of you do that than anyone else.

Russians lead the world in it you know. It is the only thing you are good at.

Go ahead, make yourself the next statistic.

#169 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2003 - 12:36 AM

soon you will get NUKED!

#170 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2003 - 02:17 AM

you are correct

#171 Pole

Pole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 09:47 AM

Russian warbirds are THE BEST. I fly both, american made and Russian made birds. Any time I choose Russian bird over the American one!

Even after we bought F-16 (for 3 billions) we still retrofitted our Migs29MXL in brand new Russian Made engines. My 29 flies even faster now.

#172 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2003 - 09:50 AM

Amewrican Warbirds are the best, I fly both, the Mig engines are junk

#173 Frunze

Frunze

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 09:56 AM

Rot
I dont think, Im absolutely certain that Bush and the entire USA state apparatus are Zionist poodles.

#174 Pole

Pole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 11:10 AM

so am I , so am I

ps

"Rot" is more apropriate nick for him

#175 AIRFORCE1

AIRFORCE1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 01:20 PM

I flew in a Mig once. We had to return back to the base because of mechanical problems.

#176 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 06:46 PM

<<Just go commit suicide, more of you do that than anyone else.

Russians lead the world in it you know. It is the only thing you are good at.>>

No, I thought Japan and we Belgians lead the world in it. Maybe Russians are third, I don't know, I should see the statistics.

#177 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2003 - 06:57 PM

Consider the following estimates. In any one year in the great USA:

27,000 Americans commit suicide.
5,000 attempt suicide; some estimates are higher.
26,000 die from fatal accidents in the home.
23,000 are murdered.
85,000 are wounded by firearms.
38,000 of these die, including 2,600 children.
13,000,000 are victims of crimes including assault, rape, armed robbery, burglary, larceny, and arson.
135,000 children take guns to school.
5,500,000 people are arrested for all offenses (not including traffic violations).
125,000 die prematurely of alcohol abuse.
473,000 die prematurely from tobacco-related illnesses; 53,000 of these are nonsmokers.
6,500,000 use heroin, crack, speed, PCP, cocaine or some other hard drug on a regular basis.
5,000+ die from illicit drug use. Thousands suffer serious debilitations.
1,000+ die from sniffing household substances found under the kitchen sink. About 20 percent of all eighth-graders have
"huffed" toxic substances. Thousands suffer permanent neurological damage.
31,450,000 use marijuana; 3,000,000 of whom are heavy users.
37,000,000, or one out of every six Americans, regularly use emotion controlling medical drugs. The users are mostly
women. The pushers are doctors; the suppliers are pharmaceutical companies; the profits are stupendous.
2,000,000 non hospitalized persons are given powerful mind-control drugs, sometimes described as "chemical
straitjackets."
5,000 die from psychoactive drug treatments.
200,000 are subjected to electric shock treatments that are injurious to the brain and nervous system.
600 to 1,000 are lobotomized, mostly women.
25,000,000, or one out of every 10 Americans, seek help from psychiatric, psychotherapeutic, or medical sources for
mental and emotional problems, at a cost of over $4 billion annually.

6,800,000 turn to non medical services, such as ministers, welfare agencies, and social counselors for help with emotional troubles.

In all, some 80,000,000 have sought some kind of psychological counseling in their lifetimes.
1,300,000 suffer some kind of injury related to treatment at hospitals.
2,000,000 undergo unnecessary surgical operations; 10,000 of whom die from the surgery.
180,000 die from adverse reactions to all medical treatments, more than are killed by airline and automobile accidents
combined.
14,000+ die from overdoses of legal prescription drugs.
45,000 are killed in auto accidents. Yet more cars and highways are being built while funding for safer forms of mass
transportation is reduced.
1,800,000 sustain nonfatal injuries from auto accidents; but 150,000 of these auto injury victims suffer
permanent impairments.
126,000 children are born with a major birth defect, mostly due to insufficient prenatal care, nutritional deficiency,
environmental toxicity, or maternal drug addiction.
2,900,000 children are reportedly subjected to serious neglect or abuse, including physical torture and deliberate
starvation.
5,000 children are killed by parents or grandparents.
30,000 or more children are left permanently physically disabled from abuse and neglect. Child abuse in the United
States afflicts more children each year than leukemia, automobile accidents, and infectious diseases combined. With
growing unemployment, incidents of abuse by jobless parents is increasing dramatically.
1,000,000 children run away from home, mostly because of abusive treatment, including sexual abuse, from parents and
other adults. Of the many sexually abused children among runaways, 83 percent come from white families.
150,000 children are reported missing.
50,000 of these simply vanish. Their ages range from one year to mid-teens. According to the New York Times, "Some
of these are dead, perhaps half of the John and Jane Does annually buried in this country are unidentified kids."
900,000 children, some as young as seven years old, are engaged in child labor in the United States, serving as
underpaid farm hands, dishwashers, laundry workers, and domestics for as long as ten hours a day in violation of child
labor laws.
2,000,000 to 4,000,00 women are battered. Domestic violence is the single largest cause of injury and second largest
cause of death to U.S. women.
700,000 women are raped, one every 45 seconds.
5,000,000 workers are injured on the job; 150,000 of whom suffer permanent work-related disabilities, including
maiming, paralysis, impaired vision, damaged hearing, and sterility.
100,000 become seriously ill from work-related diseases, including black lung, brown lung, cancer, and tuberculosis.
14,000 are killed on the job; about 90 percent are men.
100,000 die prematurely from work-related diseases.
60,000 are killed by toxic environmental pollutants or contaminants in food, water, or air.
4,000 die from eating contaminated meat.
20,000 others suffer from poisoning by Ecoli 0157-H7, the mutant bacteria found in contaminated meat that generally
leads to lifelong physical and mental health problems. A more thorough meat inspection with new technologies could
eliminate most instances of contamination--so would vegetarianism.

I am Sorry if I disturbed you,

#178 Atheris

Atheris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 07:42 PM

All countries have morbidity stats...what's your point? Seems like content for a different thread.

#179 AIRFORCE1

AIRFORCE1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 02:55 AM

Should we dig up some Russian tidbits? I really dont think you want to see that. :D

#180 pacific

pacific

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6441 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 12:10 PM

Su-37 Super Flanker is a single-seat and/or two-seat multi-role combat aircraft that was first shown in model form at 1991 trade shows. Some wind tunnel tests completed as the aircraft entered the basic design stage in 1992, with foreign partners being sought for development. Unlike the other twin-engine Su-27 derivatives, the Su-37 concept originally featured a single Soyuz/Tumansky turbofan engine rated at 180 kN (40500 lb st) thrust with afterburning. What finally emerged from the design process was a supermanoeuvrable version of the Su-35 with a pair of AL-37FU afterburning turbofans with axisymmetric, steerable nozzles and thrust vector control (TVC). When the Su-37 was shown at Farnbrough in 1996 it stole the show, performing an astounding aerobatic display.

The Su-37 is a super-maneuverable thrust vectoring fighter derived from an Su-35 prototype. The Su-37 represents a new level of capability compared with the Su-27 and Su-35. The Su-37 test aircraft made its maiden flight in April 1996 from the Zhukovsky flight testing center near Moscow. This impressive single-seat all-weather counter-air fighter and ground attack aircraft, derived from the SU-27, has an updated airframe containing a high proportion of carbon-fibre and Al-Li alloy. The engines, avionics and armaments are also improvements on those originally installed in the SU-27. The AL-37FU engines are configured for thrust vector control, with the axisymmetric steerable thrust vector control nozzle is fixed on a circular turning unit. The steel nozzle in the experimental engines is replaced in production engines by titanium units to reduce the weight of the nozzle. The nozzle only moves in the pitch axis, and the nozzles on the two engines can deflect together or differentially to achieve the desired thrust vector for a particular maneuver.

The Su-37 has a variety of other innovative equipment such as a radar configured for simultaneous surveillance of airspace and the ground and a high-precision laser-inertial/satellite navigation system. The all-weather digital multi-mode phased array radar operates in either air and ground surveillance modes or in both modes simultaneously. Ground surveillance modes include mapping (with Doppler beam sharpening), search-and-track of moving targets, synthetic aperature radar and terrain avoidance. The Su-37 is also equipped with a rearward facing radar in the tail stinger area of the fuselage. The Su-37 features fly-by-wire and relaxed static instability, which along with 3D thrust vectoring give the aircraft tremendous agility. It incorporates state of the art ECM in wing-tip pods, allowing improved survivability in electronic warfare environments. The Su-37 can carry air-to-air and air-to-surface weapons on 12 stations. The number of missiles and bombs carried can be increased to 14 with the use of multi-payload racks.

The Su-37's astounding maneuvers included the "Super Cobra", demonstrated for the first time. In this move, the aircraft enters with a speed of 400 kmh and is pulled through to an alpha of 135 deg, then recovered to the vertical and held in place for 4-6 seconds. The nose is then allowed to fall to the horizontal position, emerging at 150kmh with no loss of height. Another used the thrust vectoring to flip the Su-37 onto it's back, and then to rotate it upright and continue in the opposite direction. The most impressive manouver was the kulbit (somersault). With an entry speed of 350 kmh the aircraft flipped onto it's back (a full 180 deg) facing the opposite direction, inverted and practically stationary. After 'pausing', thrust vectoring completes the kulbit (a 360 deg somersault) with a nose down angle of 30 deg and an exit speed of 60 kmh.

Sukhoi used payments earned in the sale of an Su-27 license to China to finance the Su-37 development. Russia's Air Force has not ordered any Su-37s. Sukhoi is studying the possibility of developing a two-seat version of the Su-37 with enhanced strike capabilities.

All the rest is obsolete the F-22 too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru