• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 smartcode

smartcode

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 10:14 PM

Many people saw the Shoat doing their abnormal rituals such as hitting their bodies, bleeding themselves and crawling.

Are they Muslims ? Does Islam have this type of rituals?

Shiaat are perverted Muslim sect, some clerks consider some of them as infidels. Shiaat blaspheming All prophet disciples. Most of their rituals are exaltation of Hussein (one of prophet's relatives)
They Glorify Hussein till they make him in a place higher than the prophet rank which is against the basics of Islam. Islam is not based on glorifying persons.But Of course Muslims should respect God's prophets since they are the messengers of God.

Shiaat hate the other muslims majority(Sunni) because Sunnis are not blaspheming P. Mohammed's disciples.

Shiaat majority are living in Iran and the Persian Gulf.They count less than one tenth of the muslims in the world.

American claim that they hate Iran Shiaat but I doubt that since the main enemy for the devil is the Sunnis . Sunni are on the straight way. Sunni fear God only they only take their religion
from Qoran and Prophet Muhammad sayings and doings

If you have any question regarding Shiaat just post here I will help you Inshaallah.

Smartcode

#2 FORWARD LOOKING

FORWARD LOOKING

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 10:27 PM

This is the same as all the christian sects, Now are the druids jews?

#3 smartcode

smartcode

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 10:39 PM

FORWARD LOOKING,
Would you explain more what are the druids?

SC

#4 stranger

stranger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6747 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 11:51 PM

Yes, indeed, Smartcode, Shia branch of Islam is "abnormal," but it serves the purpose well.
Your filthy Mohammed had no business conquering Persia, the culture which was advanced and had its own historical background and religion. So that Shia branch of Islam, which was born, in return, in Persia, is a fine gift to Arabs, which brought the disease called Islam to that area. The "catch 22," so to speak.:D :D :D
I am glad that Americans are already in Iraq. The gennie is out of the bottle. The show must go on.

#5 smartcode

smartcode

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 26 April 2003 - 12:19 PM

TEHRAN (AFX) - All the Iranian Jews convicted in July 2000 of spying for Israel have been freed from prison, the foreign minister announced.
"Those among our Jewish compatriots who were in prison in Shiraz are now free," Kharazi said during a press conference with visiting French foreign minister Dominique de Villepin.

"We hope that in the future we will not see such reprehensible activities that lead to imprisonments," he added.

Thirteen Iranian Jews and eight Muslims were arrested in the southern city of Shiraz in 1999, accused of working as part of a spy-ring for Israel.

In July 2000, a closed-door hardline revolutionary court sentenced 10 Jews and two Muslims to jail terms of between four and 13 years.

In September 2000, an appeals court reduced their sentences and two of the 12 were freed as they had served out their terms.

Three more were released last October under a pardon from supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, leaving the fate of the last five Jews uncertain.

Iran has a 30,000-strong Jewish population, the Middle East's largest outside Israel.

Most of the community lives in Shiraz, Tehran and Isfahan.

Israel, which Iran refuses to recognise, has denied that the men spied for the Jewish state.

#6 smartcode

smartcode

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 26 April 2003 - 12:19 PM

TEHRAN (AFX) - All the Iranian Jews convicted in July 2000 of spying for Israel have been freed from prison, the foreign minister announced.
"Those among our Jewish compatriots who were in prison in Shiraz are now free," Kharazi said during a press conference with visiting French foreign minister Dominique de Villepin.

"We hope that in the future we will not see such reprehensible activities that lead to imprisonments," he added.

Thirteen Iranian Jews and eight Muslims were arrested in the southern city of Shiraz in 1999, accused of working as part of a spy-ring for Israel.

In July 2000, a closed-door hardline revolutionary court sentenced 10 Jews and two Muslims to jail terms of between four and 13 years.

In September 2000, an appeals court reduced their sentences and two of the 12 were freed as they had served out their terms.

Three more were released last October under a pardon from supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, leaving the fate of the last five Jews uncertain.

Iran has a 30,000-strong Jewish population, the Middle East's largest outside Israel.

Most of the community lives in Shiraz, Tehran and Isfahan.

Israel, which Iran refuses to recognise, has denied that the men spied for the Jewish state.

sc

#7 zhurnalist

zhurnalist

• Administrators
  • 11887 posts

Posted 26 April 2003 - 03:01 PM

Perverts?

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Shia Muslims originated with the Shia ul Ali, or Party of Ali, Mohammed's grandson by his daighter Fatima. There were those who considered that being the descendent of the prophet, his words were more important than the other sunnah, or teachings. These were the Shi'ites, the Sunnites following Ali AND the sunnah.

Does this mean that the true Christians are the atholics and protestants like Rumsfeld are heretics? I don't think so...

Let's welcome all points of view here...

#8 Tatar

Tatar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 April 2003 - 03:18 PM

Most moderate followers of Sunni and Shiite accept each other as Moslems, but extremist followers don't.
Shiite Sect is further broken down to other groups, like Alevis of Turkey (it is different than Syrian Alleviates). Turkish Alevis are supporters of secularism, occasionally drink alcohol, etc., and are not considered to be Moslems by fundamentalist Sunni.
Some followers of Shiite, practice self flagellation during the religious holidays. Recently, In Turkey this practice has been mostly replaced by donating blood instead of self beatings and bleeding.
-Here is a pasted short explanation of the difference between Shiite and Sunni Moslems.
Kamil
-------
The Shiites supported Ali, Muhammad's son-in-law, as the Prophet's heir; when the majority of Muslims (who constitute Sunni Islam) rejected him, Shia became a religious movement. Ali's followers insisted that a caliph, or imam, be a lineal descendant of Ali and his wife, Fatima. Shia's legal tradition is distinct from the four major schools of thought in Sunni Islam and is generally regarded as the most conservative. Though Shiites represent only about 10% of Muslims in the world, they are a majority in Iran and Iraq, and there are sizable populations in Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, East Africa, Pakistan, and northern India. The largest subdivision is the Ithna Ashariya, or Twelvers, who recognized 12 historical imams (including Ali); other subsects include the Ismailis and the Zaydiya.
--------

#9 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 26 April 2003 - 04:27 PM

I am sorry, I cannot for a minute take to heart anything that reduces my high opinion of Persian culture.

But I do think the practices are a bit over board.

Would you support banning Shittes from Mecca?

#10 smartcode

smartcode

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 26 April 2003 - 10:05 PM

zhurnalist,
Yes, Shiat are perverted sect. They contradict many major Islamic principals such as:

*They are cursing the best prophet Muhammed disciples.Their daily prayers duty is to say "God Damn Abu-Bakr, God damn Omar, God Damn Aysha(the best loved wives of prophet Muhammed)". They think That ??Abu-Bakr exorted the authority from Ali because Ali is a relative to the prophet.
However Pr. Muhammed assigned many important tasks to Abu-bakr before he died.

*They denied all of Prophet sayings(Rules) narrated by his disciples.

*Their origin of the Shiat are people who were traitors to Hussain (son of Ali) because of this they hit themselves now tell bleeding.

*They have some rules they lied that it is Islamic but it is not such as their cirmony near the graves of Ali and Hussain. In Islam it is not allowed to go to any grave thinking it is approaching you to God. You must ask God directly without any human means.

At last they are very funny and selly people.

#11 smartcode

smartcode

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 26 April 2003 - 10:16 PM

Tatar,
I dont agree with you, Shiat hate Sunna a lot and there is a big Gap between them. Shiaat hate Sunna a lot because Sunna Dont agree to Shiaat cursing to Prophet's best friends. Many ocations Shiaat tortured Sunnis for that reason.

The senario now is running in Iraq ( I will say to you that I told you this story) that Americans will give Shiaat Some power so that they attack sunnas and torture them like what happened in Afganistan. In Afganistan Shiaat were called the Northern Allience who helped Americans to spy Sunnas(Talipan) and kill them.

#12 smartcode

smartcode

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 26 April 2003 - 10:19 PM

American Guy,
Acctually Shiaat are always hiding their believes by lying. They say that Ali told them (lie is half of your believe in Allah)
So Nobody can catch on them any thing. As a result Sunnas will not ban shiaat from makka because of what is hidden inside their hearts.

Sc

#13 Firoz Ali

Firoz Ali

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7500 posts

Posted 27 April 2003 - 06:29 AM

visit this link below n read the full book now

"Then I was guided"

the author was a sunni scholar who converted to Shiaa after deep research !!click the link and read his full book

http://www.al-islam.org/guided/

#14 smartcode

smartcode

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 27 April 2003 - 05:05 PM

Fairoz,
DO you want to change me so I go to Carbala and crowl between the two graves then hit my self till bleeding my head.
Is this a religion or Mockery.

Scode

#15 stranger

stranger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6747 posts

Posted 27 April 2003 - 11:00 PM

Smartcode, the main reason Shia hate Sunni is because they always hated Arab invadors with their Islam at the first place. So they changed Arabic belowed Islam just a bit and broke the unity of muslim world forever. And by the way, they claimed as their leader someone of their own - the offspring of Sassanian dynasty. You see a problem here? :D :D :D

#16 Firoz Ali

Firoz Ali

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7500 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 06:54 AM

smart code did u read the book on the link i suggested ???frst read the book then we discuss abt it !!!

#17 smartcode

smartcode

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 10:52 AM

Fairoz,
I dont have time to read this staff, Sorry. I am Muslim I know all the story about the Shiaat evolution throgh Abdullah bin Sabaa(The Yemni Jewish). I just say sorry for your brains.

Stranger,
Although you footed your post with three smiles, I wont laugh. Just little smaile for you :). Shiaat is a desease can be found in any religion. Chrestians divided into many many sects more perverted than shiaat. Every sect is calling the other Infidel. I know all of this ;)

Scode

#18 marv

marv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 11:28 AM

If you want to learn more about the World's major religions, try this link:
http://philtar.ucsm....k/encyclopedia/

#19 stranger

stranger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6747 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 08:27 PM

Azov,
And how do you know that Shia Iraqis are nececcerily Arabs by their bloodlines?
Just because they happened to live on the territory of what's known in present time as Iraq?

#20 stranger

stranger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6747 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 08:34 PM

Smartcode,
The number of churches or different cults in Christian religion in the modern world is irrelevant. None of them needs unification except for Catholic church, which is trying to re-unite with Orthodox.
But for muslims unification is essential. Otherwise their world doesn't stand a chance.;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru