31 replies to this topic

#21 smartcode

smartcode

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 09:16 PM

Stranger,
Your comment can be applied on most of the muslim parties except the parties which have different believe in God.

However Shiaat hate sunnas too much. They are strange sect their believe built on lies. They dont accept prophet Muhammed sayings(because it came through People they hate).

In Iran(Shiaat government) Sunnas are tyranized and tortured . But In Sunni Governments like Saudi Arabia,Kuwait and Bahrain they have the right to do most of their rituals in their mosques nobody torture them.

SC

#22 stranger

stranger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6747 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 10:26 PM

"They (Shia or Persians, originally,) don't accept prophet Mohammed saying, because it came through people (Arabs), they hate.
That summs it all up.
Fair enough, Smartcode.

#23 smartcode

smartcode

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 10:51 PM

The Shiaat originated from Arab themselves but spread between Faresis
During the Golden age of Islam. The Jewish Yemni nemed Abdulla ben Salol (claimed to be Muslim)wanted to destroy the Islamic Empire so he started planting hatred between Muslims. He founf good ground in Iraq.

Scode

#24 pilot

pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2007 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 11:56 PM

This has been a very interesting thread. I've never seen so much infighting among people with such strong beliefs about their religion.

I must admit, that before 9/11/01, I had very little knowledge about Islam. I have read the Koran ,hour after hour and have come to many conclusions.

Islam is so full of hate and death that I am forced to call it the religion of "The Worshippers of Death"

Why anyone would want to adopt Islam for their faith is just hard for me to understand.

Muslims,stand up for Peace!!

It is not up to Christians, Jews, atheists or others to change the perception of Islam. It is not up to the world to define who or what Islam really is. And, yet, there is not the least iota of irony in the fact that all that America, and unbelievers of Islam in the world, has to judge Islam by are its missing voices of reason amid the deadly acts of those who now act and speak on behalf of Islamists. Muslims who passively witness their extremist brothers destroy innocent lives in the name of religion cannot expect to convince the world of its peaceful nature, godly character and motivations.

#25 stranger

stranger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6747 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 12:26 AM

Smartcode, no matter what you say about the birth of Shia, it would have never been originated IF not for the union with Sassanian (Persian) dynasty. That's why the conquering of Persia was a catch 22 for arabs.

#26 Firoz Ali

Firoz Ali

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7500 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 07:17 AM

smart code writes:"DO you want to change me so I go to Carbala and crowl between the two graves then hit my self till bleeding my head. "
Is this a religion or Mockery.
my reply --while dicussing the issue also discuss the SUNNI TALEBAN who not only massacred there own ppl but close down educational institute for innocent women , and also discuss the baath SUNNIS who massacred and gassed shias and kurds and also discuss the SAUDI SUNNIS who not only opress there own citizens but mistreat the pilgrims who come for Umrah and Hajj

this third grade sunni behaviour is just ignored by u totaly

U dont want to read the book because u r afraid of TRUTH
but dont worry yr cheap propoganda will not work ,there r truth loving ppl visiting this forum they will def visit this link and read the book and decide for themselves ,who is real muslim
http://www.al-islam.org/guided/

#27 Firoz Ali

Firoz Ali

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7500 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 07:51 AM

also visit this site plz

http://www.geocities...links/books.htm

#28 smartcode

smartcode

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 10:11 AM

Fairoz,
Did you agree about what I said so you just changed the subject to another different issues.

If you know arabic you can join Arabic forums and discuss all the issues you wrote.

http://alsaha.fares.net/sahat/.ee704b7

Buy.

SC

#29 Firoz Ali

Firoz Ali

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7500 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 12:46 PM

Smart Code u r spreading lies regarding origin of shais !!the shias n sunnis differed on succession to the prophet of Islam

the Shias took Prophets advice and accpted Hasrat Ali as Prophet's successor !where as sunnis chose abu Bakr as the caliph

the book THEN I WAS GUIDED written by Dr Tijani from tunisia is a deep research on this subject !!all refrences he gives is from sunni books Sahih Bukhari And sahih Muslim

by the way there r shias in almost all the arab world including saudi arabia !!even in madina there r shias and recently BBC reprted that shia scholars r now invited to Saudi TV to discuss there point of views

there r shias in India pakistan and lebenon

#30 smartcode

smartcode

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 03:28 PM

If the problem is as simple as this between us then we should stop reciting old issues. We should start new life with our light of Qoran without what we see today of strang shiaat rituals.

Scode

#31 lolomarsei

lolomarsei

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 01:09 PM

Originally posted by stranger
Yes, indeed, Smartcode, Shia branch of Islam is "abnormal," but it serves the purpose well.
Your filthy Mohammed had no business conquering Persia, the culture which was advanced and had its own historical background and religion. So that Shia branch of Islam, which was born, in return, in Persia, is a fine gift to Arabs, which brought the disease called Islam to that area. The "catch 22," so to speak.:D :D :D
I am glad that Americans are already in Iraq. The gennie is out of the bottle. The show must go on.

persia joined shi'ia in 1552(
so you misunderstood, sorry

#32 lolomarsei

lolomarsei

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 01:12 PM

Originally posted by smartcode
Stranger,
Your comment can be applied on most of the muslim parties except the parties which have different believe in God.

However Shiaat hate sunnas too much. They are strange sect their believe built on lies. They dont accept prophet Muhammed sayings(because it came through People they hate).

In Iran(Shiaat government) Sunnas are tyranized and tortured . But In Sunni Governments like Saudi Arabia,Kuwait and Bahrain they have the right to do most of their rituals in their mosques nobody torture them.

SC

iranian mullah are like a scandinavian committe for human rights comparing to gulf ones
you're lying

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru