• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 littercritter

littercritter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 January 2003 - 12:43 AM

what date will ithe US attack? who will be the alliance members and/or helpers? and why?

#2 marv

marv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 January 2003 - 01:19 AM

Looks now like sometime during the first half of February.

#3 grimack

grimack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 January 2003 - 01:21 AM

I reckon any time end Feb thru March

UK and Australia will send troops, with no support from their populations. Spain and Italy will support but maybe no troops can't see their people supporting either. Some arab gulf states will pay lip service and some eastern europeans too so that they can get into Nato. Most countries who are asked will let the US use their airspace and maybe let them base troops there. Again because they're more scared of the US than what they're own people think

Everyone else will abstain but not be too critical at least at government level because they're too scared of what america can do to them economically

#4 SmallMind

SmallMind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 30 January 2003 - 05:18 PM

Aint it just amazing, The entire world is afraid of the country that stands for freedom and justice.

Just goes to show you what controlling the media can do. In many ways the USSR or even China was a much more benine and humane organization, certainly no worse.

#5 predax

predax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 07:27 PM

Ha! Americans can only think short term (in general, no longer than four years ahead.)

Do you really think the war is over? Yes, maybe the regular battles are. But do you control Afghanistan? No you don't. So STFU and wait for the fun to begin in Iraq.

#6 publius

publius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2914 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 07:35 PM

predax - do you think that's what asov meant? 'cause that's what we're talking about here?

or is that the fallback position? to save you (him) from the most horrible fate in the world for your fragile psyche... being wrong

#7 predax

predax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 07:40 PM

Ooooooh! A Liberty Bell! Publius must be a real freedom lover! Enjoy it while it lasts, s u c k e r !

http://www.nytimes.c...&partner=GOOGLE

About asov's reply, I ask you this : Where are the British/Australian troops now?

#8 Rich

Rich

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 07:46 PM

Predax: Do us all a favor and take down that ridiculous photo. I can barely hold down my lunch looking at it. Yes, we all know you're an angry little man. Tell you what, start your very own thread where you can rant at yourself and we'll all ignore it. Sound fair?

#9 publius

publius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2914 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 07:47 PM

hey, you're preaching to the choir on gov't law-enforcement excess. as for where the UK and Australian troops are, um....

home?

< http://www.thesun.co...3230191,00.html >

#10 predax

predax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 07:53 PM

Publius : You made my point ! Exactly what azov was talking about ! Do I have to write it down for you?

(poor) Rich: I'm 1.98 metres tall! And you're going to see that picture anytime you spill your bull on this forum, so get used to it!

#11 publius

publius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2914 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 07:56 PM

reconstructing the original meaning to make the statement "correct" - actually, predax, you are proving my point, thanks.

#12 Rich

Rich

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 07:58 PM

I'll just have to supress the gag reflex then predax. Or should I say Lurch? Do me a favor predax, say "You rang." in the deeepst voice you can muster. I might be able to get you a part in the next Adams Family movie.

#13 predax

predax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 08:37 PM

Hahahaha, did you know the actual Lurch is a Dutch actor? Phunny, ej?

Publius (may I call you Mohammed?), putting up smoke screens isn't going to help you.

Your so-called Int'nl support has left Iraq. You are on your own now. And the odds are against you.

#14 TerrorPod

TerrorPod

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7451 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:09 PM

almost surreal reading these old posts again

#15 Source

Source

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9046 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:52 PM

WMD were found, flowers were thrown at Americans worldwide, the Pope just sainted GW Bush, and neo-conservatism has spread like wildfire with no dissenters. They were so right!

(hi TP :-) )

#16 zhurnalist

zhurnalist

• Administrators
  • 11892 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:58 PM

Interesting to se how things panned out. Blair dare not step off an aircraft without body guards, Iraq is chaos, so is Libya and so is Syria. Bush and Blair, the war criminals, have been joined by Clinton, Obama, Hague, Cameron, Juppé, Sarkozy, Hollande and Fabius.

#17 TerrorPod

TerrorPod

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7451 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:22 PM

The severest of hellos to you Source :)

Good to see you again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru