119 replies to this topic

#1 Miss Astrojet

Miss Astrojet

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4456 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 07:57 PM

OBL made a tactical error shall we say a mighty big one on 9/11. Since then the Taliban have been snuffed out, AlQaeda is nearly destroyed, and Saddam's murderous regime has been toppled. Yes a sleeping giant has been awakened. No one dares to confront us now or risk being relegated to the musty pages of history. We are the most powerful country on this planet. Go USA and Go Israel!:D

#2 thorDADDY

thorDADDY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 08:08 PM

Miss Astrojet,

It exposed much more than that. Islamic Jihad was always destined for failure because of the nature of the movement (death). More importantly though, the pungent alliances between France and various anti-American forces has been exposed. Ultimately, the radical ideology of OBL was bound to separate itself from all other "soft" alliances with various anti-American forces. I believe these anti-American alliances have been long in the making and OBL was ready to further his own megalomaniac ideology. These forces used each other in the short term with the tacit personal knowledge that they would always come apart down the road, but the "soft" alliance served their short term goals against America. The push into Iraq was an unforseen consequence of 9/11 and therefore represented the shortsightedness of OBL and the potential for total exposure of many nefarious alliances.

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2003 - 01:31 AM

This awoken "giant" may very well get NUKED! Boooooooooooom!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

and this awoken "giant" followed by israel( another awoken "ziant" ) will go down to hell sooner than you think

#4 Goose04

Goose04

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 01:39 AM

I guess someone forgot about NORAD...

Even if nukes hit the US before we can respond, we will be able to strike back a world destroying counter attack.

Don't forget we have a nuclear arsenal large enough to completely destroy all life on earth several hundred times over, and have had the last 50 years to make the system to launch it protected from nuclear attack by other nations. You nuke us, we can nuke you 100s of times worse. And there will be no place for you to hide.

Just a warning before you get too cocky....

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2003 - 02:03 AM

you Idiots wouldn't even know who nuked you,
ha ha ha ha ha ha

perhaps the nukes are olready in place,

tick tick tak

think about that

#6 usa_resident

usa_resident

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2612 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 03:33 AM

One benefit of the Iraqi war is that it brought Islamic fundentalists from all over the world into Iraq for the only known cure for their disorder - the 50 cal. lobotomy.

Administered successfully 1000s of times, making the world a healthy happier place for all.

(P.S.)
Osama was seen without his beard having what's well known to be his favorite dinner - a Big Mac and Fries at a Pakistani McDonalds. You'll see him in an upcoming McDonalds commerical.

#7 Katyusha

Katyusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 03:41 AM

I can tell that the US flaggots have the same thirst for death as those they wish to snuff out.

The sleeping giant is big, fat-faced, ignorant, welfare recipient breed sow with a thirst for stealing and meddling.

Cap me wif' a nine. Slap ma fro'.

#8 Arvind

Arvind

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5387 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 04:20 AM

you Idiots wouldn't even know who nuked you,
ha ha ha ha ha ha

perhaps the nukes are olready in place,

tick tick tak

think about that

#9 usa_resident

usa_resident

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2612 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 06:42 AM

"The sleeping giant is big, fat-faced, ignorant, welfare recipient breed sow with a thirst for stealing and meddling. "
=======================
I used to think Russians were all very intelligent, after all every Russian I meet is. However, after seeing this board, it's apparent that all the smart ones left and went to the US.

For instance, you know how you signed that "we won't do biological weapons" with us back in the 70s. Anyway you went ahead an produced very resistant plagues. (so much for trusting Russians). Anyway, most of the people who did that are over here now, telling us all about it.

#10 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 08:29 AM

<<Since then the Taliban have been snuffed out,...>>

...only to be replaced with vicious warlords and drug-producing gangs while muslim fundamentalism is on the increase again. Only Kabul is controlled by USA/ISAF.

<<...AlQaeda is nearly destroyed,...>>

Al Qaeda is not even close destroyed, they just don't have a fixed home base any more which makes it even more difficult to fight them. You got some top members, but Osama is still on the run. Even more worrying is that Al Qaeda is not the only terrorist group but that muslims in e.g. Southeast Asia can commit similar terrorism as in Bali. Basically, we're just waiting for the next big attack where lots of Americans/English/Australians will be killed.

<<...and Saddam's murderous regime has been toppled.>>

Well, that's true. Though it is still not clear what will replace him. If it is an islam state, it will be a great improvement. :rolleyes:

<<No one dares to confront us now or risk being relegated to the musty pages of history.>>

North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea. North Korea.

#11 Katyusha

Katyusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 04:11 PM

China, various former-Soviet republics, Pakistan, Iran, France and Russia. If continental Europe gets the US military bases closed, they would join the sovereign club as well. Free to determine national destiny without Condoleeza Rice.

#12 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 08:01 PM

I agree with the idea of taking our bases out of Western Europe, but I think we should have some in Eastern Europe. They know what real oppression is and value their freedom.
And I'm not sure why we're still in the UN either. Why don't we (US) get out of it, and shut down the building? It's corrupt, it has dictatorships as members, and it accomplishes nothing in terms of security.

#13 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 08:26 PM

<<I agree with the idea of taking our bases out of Western Europe, but I think we should have some in Eastern Europe. They know what real oppression is and value their freedom.>>

Actually, the people there generally don't support you either but the politicians are still used to nodding yes to a superpower even though the public doesn't like that superpower's policies.

#14 masterful

masterful

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 08:39 PM

I can't wait to see how quickly the plans of 'creating a united front against American aggression' comes to an end when the United States stops donating to 'footing the bill'. In addition to the money and food, imagine if the US stopped assisting in natural disasters, extreme medical situations, etc . . . all this perceived standoffish attitude will definitely take a different tone.

Masterful.

#15 AnotherEuropean

AnotherEuropean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1611 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 09:36 PM

>
>OBL made a tactical error shall we say a mighty big one on 9/11. Since then the Taliban have been snuffed out, AlQaeda is nearly destroyed, and Saddam's murderous regime has been toppled. Yes a sleeping giant has been awakened. No one dares to confront us now or risk being relegated to the musty pages of history. We are the most powerful country on this planet. Go USA and Go Israel!:D
>

You are retarded ...

The USA has been an active warlord, for 200 years ... exceeding the military activity of all empires in history, except the Roman Empire.

To educate yourself, learn what groups of Europe used the Dragon as their emblem, why ... and than ask, what happened to them and why that emblem has disappeared.

It's the "Sleeping Dragon" ... that is not to be awakened... It's the Giant, who got felled by the shephearder.

#16 AnotherEuropean

AnotherEuropean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1611 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 09:58 PM

You are witnessing the fullfillment of a prohpecy, that the Second Roman Empire would rise. That is all you are witnessing ... the sleeping dragon, is a people of europe who are dispersed and been inactive for over a thousand years for many reasons. Their emblem no longer exists ... The warning you are "imagining" is referring to the US, is simply stating that if they ever become "one" peole again, the result will be devestating.

In fact, you could just as well beging by saying that GWB is the messiah of the jews. Their messiah is to destroy the world, and raise Jerisalem to a state where all life outside its walls is "hell on earth", and only "the true people of god" are allowed within those walls.

Whichever you want to lign up to, it's insanity ... just plain insane. And we are tired of being dictated, by murderous thugs who threaten us in every other word, and then in their psychopath behaviour thing they're the good guys, defending themselves against some big bad world empire. That's a distortion of reality ... psychotic, in other words... expecially, when they themselves ARE that big bad world empire.

#17 AnotherEuropean

AnotherEuropean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1611 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 10:15 PM

We don't want Americans in Europe any more ... we consider Americans to be murderers, and not people that can be negotiated with ... It's not a question of feeling threatened. We just don't want this sick criminal activity within our borders ... we've fought wars, and millions of people have lost their lives so that we could live and prosper. And we do not want any of it back here, and certainly not from America...

Our nations have survived for thousands of years ... and these past years, since the birth of the current "new world order" has been hell on earth. It's insanity, and we'll survive perfectly without you ... as we have survived for tens of thousands of years.

#18 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 11:55 PM

Why don't you just tell us about the Dragon, etc.?

#19 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 12:00 AM

"I can't wait to see how quickly the plans of 'creating a united front against American aggression' comes to an end when the United States stops donating to 'footing the bill'. "

In Puerto Rico the people were very upset about us using an island there for bombing test. So the US said 'Fine, we'll stop bombing, hell, we'll leave, and take our base with us." Immediately the town mayor started complaining about the negative impact this would have on the local economy.
Face it people, we're all the same everywhere.

US out of the UN, UN out of the US.

#20 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 12:17 AM

"We don't want Americans in Europe any more ... we consider Americans to be murderers, and not people that can be negotiated with ... "

You know, I read a post like this and at first it makes me want to make a belligerant reply, and put down Europeans. But the truth is that I have been to Europe and have been impressed with Europeans. When I was a kid I lived in Poitiers, France. And I have travelled. Europe is a different place than America, for sure. The technology I found on my last visit was somewhat dated. And Athens, Greece, I found to be dirty (but I think there was a sanitation strike, or something). The waters of Greece though I found to be wonderful. Very clean and unpolluted.
But I was impressed with, of all things, the fitness and the looks of Europeans. They are in good shape, they walk alot , etc. They are a good looking people.
I really think we should be less critical with each other. The sheer size of American power seems to threaten people in Europe, but there is no evil intent on the part of America to harm Europe. Where is any proof of that? Americans don't understand why, after WW2, Germany and France are belligerant towards us. Didn't we free France, and didn't we rebuild Germany? Critics of the US never mention any good that this country has done, and that makes people in the US question the motives of US critics. It sometimes seems that just because the US is big and powerful, erego, it is bad. It is not that simple.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru