• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#21 Norm

Norm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 01:13 AM

Bickering between Europeans and Americans seems kind of silly in a way. The majority of Americans are European after all. These fat lazy ignorant Americans you speak of are mostly European. How long does it take for a European to become a ****bag American? 1 generation? 2? Immediatly?

#22 lenin

lenin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 02:03 AM

talk is cheap ......

America kicks azz and the world that hates it is hungry to get any American made item they can consume.

Islamic fundamentalists are cowards and hide behind the innocent to get their point across.

Fundamentalists are like those that condemn America, nothing but meows

#23 lenin

lenin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 02:08 AM

The terrorists are being exterminated 1 by 1.

They ***ked with the wrong country and today they see it and better yet feel it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viva L'America.....

#24 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 02:39 AM

soon our thousands of nukes will be on alert, then we will launch on Mecca, then we will laugh some more about what the weenies here say.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

#25 TerrorPod

TerrorPod

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7451 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 02:56 AM

The US would never launch an attack on Mecca, the outcome of a hypothetical strike would be horrendeous.

WTF are you on about?

You one of them guys who get an erection thinking of this as a crusade?

I am glad that You decided to stay at home.

#26 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 03:02 AM

You doubt my word, then fine, but I am fairly intuitive.

Thats whats on the table.

Islam is a political system, that is their capital.

The next deck of cards will have Mullah faces.

We will show them what Fatah is all about.

The gloves are off, are you one of the people hoping we don't shove our erection where you know it is going?

#27 TerrorPod

TerrorPod

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7451 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 03:10 AM

Dream on...

[ "We" will show them what Fatah is all about ]

Attacking Mecca would immediatly turn even Kuwait against the agressor.

Every single major religion (save the few nutcase sects) would be outraged. And the consequences of it would be far reaching.

Why don't You just go down your local mosque and tell the people there how You feel, instead of speaking of "we" - Somehow I am kind of suprised that You're not in Iraq right now joining the party... (got to be more schools to occupy).

Or beat them filthy muslim pigs at their own game and strap some Semtex on Your body and go on a pilgrimage to Mecca.

Are You for real?

--- better go back to that TV Diner of yours ---

#28 usa_resident

usa_resident

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2612 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 03:11 AM

Buluv: "the giant" is going to have rather rude awakening , soon. I think at latest by the 2020 US is going to be NUKED and hit with bio weapons.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Buluv,
Are you implying well have Russian management soon? I don't see it happening but perhaps you know something I don't.

That would indeed be scaring.

Russia, you'll recall managed to both "nuke" and release biological weapons, upon it's own population.

Maybe Al Qaeda will managed to do to the US what Russia did to itself, but I think they're getting their asses kicked royally at the moment.

Anyway, have another vodka and forget about it.

#29 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 03:31 AM

You don't see it coming? Seriously?

You have never suspected the events I have outlined are even mildly concievable?

The Kuwaitis? Have they got an Army? Somehow Saudi Arabia wont be able to do squat, is the Kuwaiti army tougher than the Iraqi army?

Could be a "real" bluff, maybe not.

-------------------------------------------
Go back to eating your alfalfa. :)

#30 Miss Astrojet

Miss Astrojet

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4456 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 03:34 AM

Don't worry Fullov Bullov. American culture is swarming over your country and elsewhere. Soon I won't be able to tell the difference between Midland Texas and Minsk.:D

#31 TerrorPod

TerrorPod

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7451 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 03:43 AM

What I mean is this;

If the US would attack Mecca.

It would loose ALL support in the ME, there would be no-one to ally with. (No government, no tribes , no nothing)

No matter how advanced technology, not matter how many guns and soldiers, controlling the area would become impossible. (Unless there was a plan for a Holocaust pt. 2 - "This time the muslims).

Nuking Mecca (or another city for that matter) would be a foolish game for the US, this could trigger a nuclear war with Russia and China (who opposes this adventure of Yours).

If this was to happen - You (and me) would be no more.

#32 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 03:54 AM

I don't think Moscow or Bejing would really want to risk "it" for anybodies *** but their own.

Besides the CIA could invent an "Ultra Right Wing" patriot sect to blame it on, they exist you know.

Hell, it would be hard to declare that India did not do it, given the right circumstances.

Mutually assured destruction (M. A. D.) politics has existed for nearly 50 years in some form or another.

Mecca is a political capital, like Moscow during the cold war.

I could see the US offering to take away what the IslamoFascist fundamentalists hold most dear to themselves.

#33 TerrorPod

TerrorPod

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7451 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 04:05 AM

First of all ; Mecca is a religious capital.

If you think that nuking it would bring terrorism to a halt;
Bombing the 2 towers didn't get rid of the hardline americans.

Saudi Arabia has the worlds greatest oil reserve - how could this possibly gain the US (Unless You are suicidal).

Yes, M.A.D has been present for some time - and it helped out , BECAUSE no-one was foolish enought to use the nukes.

A strike (to tell you the truth I don't even know why I am discussing this) would get the EU/Russia/China to spring to attention , and contrary to belief, much like the US, theese 3 powers cannot be bullied into submission.

Sanctions would be devastating (a tradewar offcourse goes 2-ways)

The CIA blaming India could possible ?gnite a nuclear war between India and Pakistan, and suddenly the rest of the world would be involved too.

Also, don't forget the american public, this would cause uproar. And unless you're willing to transform your country into a Corporate PoliceState, people who supported this idea (yourself included) would risk to walk the 39 steps...

There's this thing called International Relationship; Love it or loathe it but no one is immune to it, not even the mighty US of A.

#34 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 09:06 AM

"soon our thousands of nukes will be on alert, then we will launch on Mecca, then we will laugh some more about what the weenies here say."

Well, that would not get you rid of terrorism, it would make you the target of muslims untill the end of times trying to seek vengeance upon Americans. You would stop laughing soon enough when that would happen.

#35 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 09:59 AM

People that seem to relish the thought of a terrorist strike in the USA are foolish. The US military strength is so overwhelming that its nuclear submarines alone could obliterate the world's population centers many times over. Considering the power that we do have, realistic observers can see that we have been very surgical in our military use.
A terrorist attack in the USA, say a suitcase nuke in NY, will scare Americans and a cause a public swing towards greater, and perhaps, rasher, use of American force. This would not be a good thing for anyone.

#36 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 10:51 AM

<<People that seem to relish the thought of a terrorist strike in the USA are foolish. The US military strength is so overwhelming that its nuclear submarines alone could obliterate the world's population centers many times over.>>

The difference between a terrorist attack and a nation attacking you is that terrorists do not necessarily have anything to do with their home nation, such as British terrorist Richard Reid. You can have all the nukes you want and have all the military strength you want, but obliterating British population centers such as London isn't going to do anything about terrorism, let alone what would happen if the British launch nukes back.

Terrorism isn't fought by just destroying some country and installing some phony government, the latter could even make things worse. We'll see what happens in Iraq, but it doesn't look good. Iraqis never committed terrorist acts against the US before they attacked Iraq, but during the attack there were already some suicide attacks and if the US keeps shooting protesters, probably more is to follow. Relgious extremism is on the rise after Saddam suppressed this very long.

#37 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 12:32 PM

Well, the threat, if eventually made, will be possibly along the lines of if you mess with us, we will mess back.

As far as it goes, I see Mecca as a political capital. Theocracy is a word coming into vogue in some parts of the world. It seems to be centered in the middle east as a practical matter. You can read between the lines and connect the dots as to my views.

After years of MAD, both Russia and China know the ropes. If what I say becomes a fait accompli, well, post facto, nobody would doubt our resolve. I just do not see any other road.

The alternative? Will we let the political and military arm of Islam threaten us with impunity?

That will not wash. So, where would it go?

I see a list of retailitory targets, to be escalated in a response with the ultimate top of the list being Medina and Mecca.

Would it work? It would depend on what the other side is willing to lose, including the leadership of their polictal and spiritual capital. (see theocracy above)

Given the situation I do not see the other "powers" willing to risk thier necks for a third party bent on getting obliterated. Would you tie your national exsistence to Bin Ladens (et al) sanity?

Russia and the US engaged in MAD and Britain and China attacked nobody.

Santions? Neutron bombs would leave the infastructure intact and the remaining civil population can be"dealt" with. The oil reserves would be merely a sideline additional bonus for taking serious action, an incentive to attack after all. (ha) Santions, would not be a factor in the circumstances I see. (ha) It would be like Iraq trying to impose sanctions against the USA today. (ha ha )

The "sanctions" would be the promise of absolute destruction of the twenty most sacred Islamic sites. After a few demonstrations of the willingness to proceed nobody would doubt the certainty of a directed response.

Besides with MOABs. a nuke would not be necessary to hold the Mosque in Mecca hostage. I am sure there are people in the National War College in Washington working out the details as we speak. (trust me) We are severing military ties to Saudi Arabia as we speak.

Frankly, I think the fundamentalists can be seriously intimidated, others have been. The serious moves toward total war can be a real eye opener, especially after the recent and future demonstrations of what it would mean.

Consider the title of this thread, that is my interpetation of where this is going.

That is the crux of the matter.

#38 Arvind

Arvind

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5387 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 01:24 PM

American Guy,

you miss two points.

1. have u heard of a perfect murder?. if u have made Islamists alone as enemies, then u can go after Medina and Mecca. u have too many enemies, infact everyone has a reason to target u. are u going to bomb Islamic centres when, for example, a Russian group sets up the whole thing. infact, they can setup such misleading evidences.

2. u have a poor understanding of how well leaders are protected. u think your President is any safer than Osama Bin Laden or Saddam Hussein?. The world will go with u and help ur country as long as it is morally correct but if the world detects the faintest immorality, they will knock out your President like a candle light. Remember that the sympathy for the Twin Towers incident from the world has been the most important factor for your successes till now. if countries ask u to get out and do not give bases, r u going to fight like Super Man, flying from America and going back every time?.

#39 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 02:01 PM

Ask Quadaffi, Saddam and Mullah Omor idf they really thoungh t we would go as far as we did. (more to follow)

Maybe a while back they would say no. Ask future targets if they would say no now. Ask the Mullah in the London mosque if he thought Scotland yard would raid his place.

As an Indian, whose country is at the brink, if George Fernandes was bluffing.

Vajapayee would say nothing, but we all know the truth.

I do not think in matters of national security the American people give a hoot what the Arabs street thinks, they can all go to hell, and just might.

Somehow you do not believe this is the unspoken threat ?

Somehow you do not think Rumsfelt does not have a plan already?

This was speculated on 20 plus years ago.

Ask any Iranian Ayatolla, I bet they have the drift.

Just because you have not read it in the papers does not mean it does not exist.

Finally, you would be amazed what 15 Navy and 15 Marine aircraft carriers can do.

#40 Arvind

Arvind

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5387 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 02:24 PM

American Guy,

<As an Indian, whose country is at the brink, if George Fernandes was bluffing.

Vajapayee would say nothing, but we all know the truth.>

u need not bluff ur way with me on India. India is in the safest and the strongest hands in Vajpayee who is equal to Mahatma Gandhi in the strength of his personality, principles and understanding of Indian heritage. if there is one sane, strong and mature leader in the world, it is Vajpayee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru