119 replies to this topic

#41 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 02:38 PM

The scenario I am outlining does not yet exist.

As far as Vajapayee, well if its was good enough for him, well, then, can you see 'the rules' applied elsewhere?

I say that given the circumstance, this could become the status quo, no matter who likes it.

If pushed the USA would consider all options against the political and military wing of Islamic fundamentalism.

That is to say we would put what they hold dearest to their hearts in possible danger.

It is an old game, we play it as well as anybody and our hand is stacked with 10s of thousands of trump cards.

Somehow you doubt the purpose for such "acquistions"?

Don't underestimate our resolve and ability to ignore nay sayers.

So yes, that is my opinion, and I stand behind the logic, however sad it would be, this has been the word privately discussed around DC among people that consider such things.

This is the topic of this thread, as an example, what do you think we are talking about? An ice cream social?

Escalation is just that: escalation, with the advantage to whom is stronger in terms of arms.

#42 Arvind

Arvind

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5387 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 03:32 PM

American Guy,

have u any idea of the might of God?. Do u know why the worshippers of Vishnu have the concept of surrendering before Him?. One of the names of Vishnu is "Saranam" or Surrender. In all your posts, you bloat talking of things like how you surrenderred the Germans. It takes a second for God to make America surrender. The concept of surrendering before Vishnu is too difficult for me and i have often wonderred why Vaishnavism, to which i belong, advises that. Man is pathetic being alone and it is wrong for any single individual or entity like a country, race or religion etc. to claim supremacy for God, who can be defined as the collection of everyone and everything, is infinitely better in all things. does your ICBM and nuclear arsenal stand before a well directed meteoric attack on America by God. you cannot even hit back at Him. yet God does not do it because first, everyone is His creation like how a son is to his father, and second, God has not created one to make him suffer but be happy. And America needs God as they have the slogan "God Bless America". But God is least interested in devotion to Him if it is not directed at the ones He has created. there is a saying in Tamil, "Andavan sevai, Adiyaarkku sevai" meaning "devotion to God is devotion to His followers". In Vaishnavism, the Acharya or the spiritual teacher is given more importance than God because they help you first to know about God.

The last name of Vishnu is "Sarvapraharanayudhah" or He who is armed with all kinds of striking weapons.

#43 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 09:51 PM

Yes, you may in fact be speaking to god...

#44 phoglund

phoglund

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 10:10 PM

I' brand spankin' new to this forum but even I can spot "American Guy" as a troll. Why would you ppl even reply to such an idiot?

#45 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 10:12 PM

Let me go find a fake name, introduce myself as new, with one post, and call your dumb azz a troll.

BFD.. chump, eat me troll

ha ha ha ha

#46 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 10:17 PM

http://engforum.prav.../online.php3?s=

Yes I can see you reading my response..

tough sh!+ huh

#47 phoglund

phoglund

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 10:23 PM

Actually I was typing a reply to the fellow quoting scripture when my clumsy fingers somehow shut down my browser. @#$#&$. Your posts and replies are so juvenile and foolish it's amazing. Bomb mecca indeed. What an idiot.

#48 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 10:29 PM

Depends who you talk to, who you know and where you go.

Good luck with the rental fingers.

#49 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 10:32 PM

Somehow you don't think its been discussed as a future course of action?

War with Saudi Arabia?

I wonder why they have spent so much money on public relations here in Washington?

It was a major ordeal to keep them off the humanl rights list, religious freedom list and such recently.

Goood for you..

#50 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 10:35 PM

http://www.rferl.org...22002084240.asp

RFE is a US Government agency

How many links like this do you need to acknowledge my first point.

I will follow up.

#51 phoglund

phoglund

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 10:36 PM

Arvind,

You cannot seriously be suggesting a direct intervention by a God as the end of America? Come on now, join the 21st century. It's the people who do all they do in the name of a god, any god who have caused and are causing most of the real heartbreak in this world.

President Bush is a good example. Every speech he makes he talks about god and praying and such. How do you suppose these speeches play to the Muslim world?

All those radical Islamic leaders calling for Jihad etc. are no better.

Can you imagine the strife that could be avoided if religion was left out of it?

Northern Ireland: Catholics and Protestants

Israel/Palestine: Jews and Muslims

India/Pakistan: Need I say more?

Wars between religions, wars between sects of religions, wars againts "pagans". I've seen religions do some good things in the world but overall, I'd just as soon do without.

#52 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 10:38 PM

Regime change would lead to the destruction of Iraq, and would threaten to destabilise the entire Middle East region, Prince Saud said.

If the choice is you destroy Iraq in order to get Saddam Hussein, it is a self-defeating policy, isn't it? I mean, you destroy a country to get a person out - it doesn't work

Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal

"If change of regime comes with the destruction of Iraq, then you are solving one problem and creating five more problems.

"That is the consideration that we have to make, because we are living in the region. We will suffer the consequences of any military action."

ha ha ha ha ha

regime change, sure, thats the ticket

House of Saud , I say screw them too.

http://news.bbc.co.u...ast/2773759.stm

#53 FOMALHAUT

FOMALHAUT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 10:41 PM

Go USA and Go Israel!

Nice...:)

The problem is that according to my opinion the two countries are
SLEEPWALKING...:D

#54 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 11:20 PM

I can assure you that if the US suffers a terrorist nuclear attack, and then resolves to essentially obliterate parts of the Middle East that it feels have nurtured terrorism, terrorist factions left alone in London, or France, or America, will be hunted down and exterminated, with no home to return to. I don't want to see that day come, and I hope you don't either.

#55 SeaBee

SeaBee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1222 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 01:06 AM

Had sad the people must be who sit there in their darkened room and hope that a nuclear device gets detonated in any country on this planet.

These are bafoons who have never stared war in it's ugly morbid face. These are the same people who would run as cowards do at the sign of the first fire fight. These are the same people who dream of being someone who others would listen to, but sadly are the ones who repulse everyone around them. These are the people who have no national pride, for if they did would understand that it's pride in ones country that allows us to respect the countries of others. These are the people want to be heard and understood, but shut their ears and minds to everything but their own twisted ideas.

The unfortunate thing is that "The Sleeping Giant" has been awakened and for good reason. The United States Of America and it's people will no longer be a target. The United States of America will protect it's people with any and all means necessary. The United States of America will endure!

#56 Glucklich

Glucklich

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 01:11 AM

I second Bulov,

>>
Lennnnnnnnnin,

What american made items?

there are no american made items anymore, everything what used to be american is made in Communist China now!

wake up giant

hahehe

<<<

what American made?

#57 Katyusha

Katyusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 02:16 AM

Yeah- screw everybody. Well, isn't that what meddling Yank spankees do best? If it weren't so neccessary to send forces around the world to prop up dictators who kow-tow to the US plutocracy, perhaps a few domestic catastrohies might be dealt with- like welfare and illegal immigration, before the end of white civilization in North America.

#58 Arvind

Arvind

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5387 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 04:17 AM

phoglund,

<You cannot seriously be suggesting a direct intervention by a God as the end of America? Come on now, join the 21st century. It's the people who do all they do in the name of a god, any god who have caused and are causing most of the real heartbreak in this world.>

i expected that one would take my last post as depending on an impersonal God but if u wonder y God is depicted in human forms in Hinduism like Narayana, it is for showing that humans become Gods. Krishna and Rama are two examples.

#59 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 04:22 AM

You all can believe what you want. If you think the question is not on the table, then you are all welcome to your own opinions.

As far as, like do I care about your other comments, not fng really.

I was not talking about the situation presently at hand, wait until things unfold a little bit.

www.remoteviewing.com

Hold on to your shorts people, we are all in for a long wild ride. What you have seen is only the opening moves of what will last a long time.

If you cant take a hint, then believe what you want.

Look at how the (Cold) World War III developed. This is WWIV, you just don't know it and somebody else does. Bfd, you lose..

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

#60 Arvind

Arvind

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5387 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 04:42 AM

American Guy,

i wish America my best wishes and good luck. the fate of Americans lie more in their hands than in others. like if they will tone down their nationalism and acting like a bully in a china shop. Americans are better individually and personally. i had a good online friend from America. it is only when they come together that they become nuts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru