Posted 04 May 2003 - 07:31 AM

Size shouldn't matter

#82 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 11:12 AM

"Your people are not more stupid nor more intelligent then the rest of the world. What it all boils down to is the successful propaganda of your government (this offcourse is not an american phenomenon)."

One thing that sets the American people apart is the fact that it is a country, almost exclusively, of emigres, or descendants of fairly recent emigres. These people left Europe and other nations around the world for various reasons, but implicit in their emmigration was the inherent riskiness of their action. Risk taking as a national psycological trait seems evident. The same might be said about Austrailia, which has a similar history, although the original designation of Austrailia as a prisoner colony for England differs somewhat from the US, though petty prisoners were imported to the US as indentured servants.

Along with IQ [intelligence quotient] is EQ [emotional quotient], and both are indicators of a coordinated intellect. I think, more than other nations, Americans are more prone to intellectual risk taking, and this is evident in business, inventiveness, creativity, world politics, etc. I don't mean this to be ethnic because of course Americans are originally from every where anyway. It might also be argued that the blending of cultures in America also breeds creativity and inventiveness, but that's another story.

#83 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 11:13 AM

"Size shouldn't matter"

That's what he said, but she didn't agree.

#84 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 12:17 PM

Eric, Re: Why America/Americans are the way they are.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take a snapshot of any country and you find them to be different things at different times. Germany is an example. After WW1 they went to become very militaristic, against the will of many in the world. After WW2 we saw a different Germany. It wasn't just the Marshall plan, it was the Germans. They changed.
America has changed also. A hundred years ago America as a nation tended to be isolationist. Probably due to its history and the fact that it was still developing its potential.

Now America is more settled and developed and it has a different outlook, and its people have a different outlook. I disagree that your country tends to be a risk taker. Maybe when it didn't have so much to lose, you might be right.

Many people in your country still have that characteristic, though.

#85 TerrorPod

TerrorPod

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7451 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 02:09 PM

"Re: Phoglund
>
>Although I despise the current administration of the US (and it's policy) I wouldn't dream of thinking that the US population is stupid nor murderous. This, I believe, is the general opinion of the majority of people opposing the US strategy/policy.
>
>
>Part Scottish/Swedish/German.
>

I think it speaks for itself, the fact that every person who supports the US, partly or wholly seems to have a thing with ethnicity. Always attacking their opponents, because they are ethnically different ... or as above, showing off their own true ethnic self.

Is anyone fooled by the origin of such mind ... think not."

----------------------------

Ehm what are You on about?

You implying that I support the current US policy?

#86 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 04:41 PM

LISTEN UP PEOPLE RUSSIA is a sleeping giant as well as china. if those two world powers ever combined froces in taking over the united states of america plus that job would be done in over 4 hours with no use of nuclear weapons.

secondly OBL was not the original planner oh the united states backed terrorist attack of SEPTEMBER 11,2001 because some of the united states president george w.{lies and hype}B U S H....JR. highly reguarded friends actually did the deed but who cares ok because 3100 innocent people were executed on that tragic day and no formal and impartial investigation was never done to that effect.

#87 Katyusha

Katyusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 03:43 AM

The war in Iraq was a show. Those pesky weapons of misdirection are really well-hidden, you know.

Americans are emotional dupes, and Condoleeza Rice is prop for guilt-ridden whites- even with her best-selling pamphlet and circular speeches. I'm looking for her only self-authored book, Eric.

Busheviks- like Clintonistas, are half-witted cultists.

Fascism with a smile.

#88 Ufftyuwe

Ufftyuwe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 04:04 AM

[ I guess someone forgot about NORAD...

Even if nukes hit the US before we can respond, we will be able to strike back a world destroying counter attack.

Don't forget we have a nuclear arsenal large enough to completely destroy all life on earth several hundred times over, and have had the last 50 years to make the system to launch it protected from nuclear attack by other nations. You nuke us, we can nuke you 100s of times worse. And there will be no place for you to hide.

Just a warning before you get too cocky.... ]

and so why...do you think is george bush not attacking his own country since you have so many WMD's ?

I wonder.....

You back your words up with Nukes, but to be honest..you are just a citizen...
You only get to know what they want you to know on TV

the rest.....you'll never dream of

#89 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 10:49 AM

Katyusha-

"Americans are emotional dupes, and Condoleeza Rice is prop for guilt-ridden whites- even with her best-selling pamphlet and circular speeches. I'm looking for her only self-authored book, Eric."

Oh you forgot to mention the qualifications that you would accept for Rice's authoring. The last book I mentioned didn't list a co-author, but I didn't check it out. Have you?
I have no guilt about African Americans. I'm against affirmative action, and I am against reparations for slavery. But I'm not against African Americans.

Luckily I have no hostility to other nations and so can consider the issues with them in a more reasonable fashion than you seem to be able to with the US. You sound like an angry person.

#90 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 10:59 AM

"and so why...do you think is george bush not attacking his own country since you have so many WMD's ?

I wonder....."

You must wonder alot if you can't figure this out. See, we don't like WMD in the hands of countries that attack us, threaten to attack us, or are complicit in attacks on us. Israel has nukes, India has nukes, China has nukes, but none have been involved with terrorism by us.
I notice allot of people in this forum keep pointing out what the citizens in the US aren't being told by our government. Well of course that is true in some instances. It is true of all governments, including yours. But the American press is much freer and able to uncover governmental omissions or cover ups than the majority of press in the world are able too.
One thing I can tell you for certain is quite top secret is the scope of our weapons development. We have stuff that has yet to be unleashed, and hopefully never will be, that will literally seem like magic when and if it is used.

#91 phoglund

phoglund

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 03:31 PM

"but to be honest..you are just a citizen..."

Just a citizen eh? That title gives a person a lot more power in this country than you might think.

#92 AnotherEuropean

AnotherEuropean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1611 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 07:43 PM

>
>Don't forget we have a nuclear arsenal large enough to completely destroy all life on earth several hundred times over, and have had the last 50 years to make the system to launch it protected from nuclear attack by other nations. You nuke us, we can nuke you 100s of times worse. And there will be no place for you to hide.
>

How arrogant and ignorant ... you dropped thousands and thousands of bombs on Iraq, and didnt even manage to completely destroy a building ... only a few thousand people died, and you think ur nukes are gonna do much better.

Get your stories straight.

#93 AnotherEuropean

AnotherEuropean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1611 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 08:22 PM

>
> I suppose AE you would have prefered that the United States would have used thousands of dumb bombs like they did on Berlin. How can you even use the words arrogant and ignorant with a statement and position such as you imply.
>

You wouldn't recognize sarcasm even if it hit you on the head ... was pointing out how people in the US always seem to pick their arguements by what they want, not its logical contents.

I assume you are aware of the nature of "Bunker Busters" ... you claim that you used these WMD is Iraq?

#94 SeaBee

SeaBee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1226 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 09:01 PM

Why Hell yea!

A Shotgun is a WMD!!! (Weapon of Mouse Destruction)!:D

#95 phoglund

phoglund

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 09:32 PM

The picture you paint of the destruction of a mouse via shotgun is quite graphic Seabee! Destruction wouldn't even begin to describe the result! :P

#96 SeaBee

SeaBee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1226 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 09:33 PM

:D

#97 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2003 - 09:44 AM

on top

#98 Jet Li

Jet Li

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 11:08 AM

Are we talking about the Mother Of All Bombs?

#99 Pole

Pole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 11:21 AM

Yes yes yes,

the US Giant awoke alright, he awoke with Jewish dick stuck firmly up his a-s-s-hole! Some kind of awakening I would say,
hahahaha

make it "mother of all dicks!"

#100 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2003 - 01:01 PM

The Russian pussies are the ones fuc ked by everybody, we rule including Putin, Yelsin ansd Gorby..

We bought them CHEAP too:D :D :D :D :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru