A lot of testosterone here... :o

#102 Miss Astrojet

Miss Astrojet

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4456 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 03:40 AM

Pole the Troll just dresses up and plays army in mothers backyard. He's no more a Major than my dog.

#103 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2003 - 03:45 AM

[]the US Giant awoke alright, he awoke with Jewish dick stuck firmly up his a-s-s-hole! []

hello Pole, that's kind of rough.

#104 Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 09:32 PM

Some of you give the Jews too much credit. What do you care anyway? Most Jews marry outside of their religion. They are being assimilated primarily in to the Anglo European gene pool, so you can quit fretting.

#105 SeaBee

SeaBee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1226 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 08:02 PM

Pole,

There you go writing checks with your alligator mouth that could never be cashed by your humming bird azz.

Pizda!

#106 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2004 - 08:33 PM

I think I just figured it out. Of course, with the help of all you "guys" in here. Perhaps you're all actually Greek.

:)

#107 opineaway

opineaway

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6779 posts

Posted 17 April 2004 - 12:18 AM

"Jack and the Bean Stalk"!
Let's see, the islamics are "Jack" and the USA is .....the "bean stalk"?

#108 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33403 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 05:14 PM

Methnks this "sleeping giant" had an alarm clock...
you know the kind YOU set to wake YOURSELF up ;) :cool:

#109 sb11

sb11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46633 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 07:08 PM

i doubt that miss astrojet is a woman
and what is your military service, chickenhawk

#110 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2004 - 10:49 PM

Say what you will, but realize that you are witnessing an America that has tired of being betrayed by its allies and attacked by numerous terrorist groups.

The French supported the US after 9/11, and supported and contributed to toppling the Taliban in Afganistan, because the Taliban were believed to be protecting Osama bin Laden.

The French would have supported Operation Iraqi Freedom if Iraq was found to have WMD, or stopped cooperating with the weapons inspectors.

France hasn't betrayed the US. If France felt that another country posed a genuine threat to the US, then it would support military action aginst it. France is still America's ally.

Think about it. Your nations have existed for centuries before America got started, yet in less than 200 years America became an immensely powerful nation. Why is that?

America spends more on its defence than Europe does, and Europe is a collection of sovereign nations. The EU is making rapid progress on better coordinating its defence and foreign policy though. As for the amount of spending, I guess European countries feel that they spend enough as it is.

Maybe if America spent less, then Europe would start spending more. I suppose it depends on what Europe perceives to be its threats. I think that America's support for Israel's contraversial policies towards the Palestinians, is what prompted 9/11, therefore America can perceive threats of one sort or another from the whole of the Muslim world. However, Europe is more critical of Isreal, and so does not face this threat.

Regarding the 200 years, the European nations had existed for many centuries before America became a nation. However, I think that this gave America an advantage over Europe, which continued to suffer the legacy of being much older. America became a democracy, while European nations remained monarchies for decades hence. The American states were united while the European nations fought each other until just the end of the Second World War.

I have never met an American who emigrated to another country, though I am sure some do. I have met many foreigners who came to live in the U.S. at the first opportunity they get. Why is that?

What is your point?

...at some point we are going to shut the gates and focus on taking care of Americans instead of sending so much money overseas trying to prop up nations who really have no chance of surviving on their own.

Are you talking about Europe? What money does America spend proping up Europe, that Europe couldn't survive without?

Americans don't understand why, after WW2, Germany and France are belligerant towards us. Didn't we free France, and didn't we rebuild Germany?

Germany and France aren't beligerant towards the US. What have they done that is belligerant?

#111 gonzo

gonzo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14844 posts

Posted 10 August 2005 - 10:03 PM

Originally posted by Miss Astrojet
OBL made a tactical error shall we say a mighty big one on 9/11. Since then the Taliban have been snuffed out, AlQaeda is nearly destroyed, and Saddam's murderous regime has been toppled. Yes a sleeping giant has been awakened. No one dares to confront us now or risk being relegated to the musty pages of history. We are the most powerful country on this planet. Go USA and Go Israel!:D

check out this post azzholejet made in april 2003:D :D :D

#112 farmer

farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1407 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 01:00 AM

Originally posted by masterful
I can't wait to see how quickly the plans of 'creating a united front against American aggression' comes to an end when the United States stops donating to 'footing the bill'. In addition to the money and food, imagine if the US stopped assisting in natural disasters, extreme medical situations, etc . . . all this perceived standoffish attitude will definitely take a different tone.

Masterful.

they'd be "free" of the great mastadon breathing down their necks, curbing every cultural or generous impulse.........! ( anyway Venezuela or Cuba or China would kick in no doubt......maybe even Canada!) The US is not really necessary to anyone. Buddy-buddy relationships with the US always end up COSTING too much........(just ask the UK, .......and Australia,......and Italy etc)

The USA is about as helpful as a "teat on a bull" when things get rough for others. They ALWAYS need a "kick-back". ................It has become a pathetic country with pathetic policies.

#113 Nozdrev

Nozdrev

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1366 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 01:52 AM

Miss Astrojet: "OBL made a tactical error shall we say a mighty big one on 9/11."
----

He sure did. He could be running Pakistan by now if he had been patient. He destroyed his future big time. He moved too soon to acquire any real power.

And I don't think these idiots are smart enough to place & maintain nukes in the US.

The Chinese? Yes.

Soviets? Yes.

Arab nutjobs? No.

I could be wrong. But everything I've seen is that these people are not formidable in terms of their intelligence or technical skills.

#114 rozlan

rozlan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3509 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 04:44 AM

Don t mess with a mujahiddeen

Sleeping giant awakened?? Giant yess,sleeping ? no..If the giant was sleeping how come he around plundering and robbing other states??

What I could see is a giant raked with uncurable diseases..Aids,drugs,immoralities etc..It wont live for long..Enjoy your plundering while you still can..

:Bad:

#115 Phase 4

Phase 4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4352 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 11:29 AM

Originally posted by Miss Astrojet
OBL made a tactical error shall we say a mighty big one on 9/11. Since then the Taliban have been snuffed out, AlQaeda is nearly destroyed, and Saddam's murderous regime has been toppled. Yes a sleeping giant has been awakened. No one dares to confront us now or risk being relegated to the musty pages of history. We are the most powerful country on this planet. Go USA and Go Israel!:D

The sleepy giant was and still is China.

#116 adrian666

adrian666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 08:26 AM

Nah, it looks more like the sleeping giant is sleepwalking.

#117 rozlan

rozlan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3509 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 11:14 AM

Dont mess with a mujahiddeen

The real sleeping giant Is Islam...But now it had started to awaken...They muslim enemies will be sorry...:cool: :cool: :cool:

#118 rjarrell

rjarrell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 12:50 PM

And it will be dangerous. We stole this land from the native americans after we killed them by the thousands. We started a war with mexico and stole 1/2 of their land. We started a war with Spain to create an overseas empire. Yes, We are a very warlike country at times. No Excuse. Especially when we let the worse in our society come to the top and tell us what to do as now. World be careful! Thats our oil you are sitting on and we will take it if necessary.

Attached Thumbnails

• eagle-ani-205x180-opt180.gif

#119 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2005 - 01:28 PM

USA- A Sleeping Giant Awakened

Miss Asstrojet..A comatose brain farts.

Owl

#120 rozlan

rozlan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3509 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 05:03 AM

Don t mess with a mujahiddeen

Going back into the history of the Bush doctrine, the article quotes Colin Powell testifying before the House Armed Services Committee, "I want to be the bully on the block" advise the globe "there is no future in trying to challenge the armed forces of the United States." - US Army General Colin Powell

Civilised nation.The American way???:rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru