2 replies to this topic

#1 pulse

pulse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 January 2003 - 05:16 AM

Check this out, when in the world did the british decide to do the following:

"The obsessively secretive Ministry of Defence has placed a step-by-step guide on how to build an atomic bomb in Britain's Public Record Office.

It has also released a file describing how such a bomb could be smuggled in.

There are complete cross-sections, precise measurements and details of the materials used for all the components of the first British bomb, including the two key parts - the plutonium core and the initiator that sets off the chain reaction to cause the blast.

The plans, available to all comers, are contained in files released over the past five years.

They would enable a terrorist to make an atomic bomb without difficulty, says a retired engineer who worked on the British atomic weapons program"

"All the terrorist would need was a fairly basic machine shop.

"No-one is suggesting that the bomb would need to be as efficient as the original," Mr Burnell said. "In fact, for terrorist purposes, the dirtier the bomb was, the better."

The biggest difficulty would be obtaining weapons-grade
plutonium"

-care of the daily telegraph, London

Oh by the way, why are we chasing Saddam if he is developing the technology, he probably just downloaded all the info he needed from the BRITISH LIBRARY. F**KIN HELL

#2 DownWithFascism

DownWithFascism

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11842 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 03:54 AM

Oh dear, what a screw up.

#3 Agnostic

Agnostic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9978 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 04:24 AM

Originally posted by DownWithFascism
Oh dear, what a screw up.

Yeah. We planned to blow the whole world to Mars where it is rumored Allah, Yahweh, and Jehovah with a little help from Rama and You-name-Him/Her/It have their beach-front villas where the coalition of the godly plans destruction of atheists and agnostics who post on Pravda.

God/Whatever name you might decide to give to whatever you dont understand, please beware of the agnostic/atheists of the world.

You have been warned. :cool:

If a tsunami wave were to sweep me up now, I would laugh at the various gods and the various atossas or doomsday predictions.:D

I know that that a 4-letter word is frowned on by our very holey Pravda management and so I can only say--Phuck (5 letters, OK?;) You.

We shall bury your imaginary gods/goddesses and shall sing and dance while we do it.

With love from atheistic/agnostic Asia to the rest of the theistic/gnostic world.

Peace and goodwill towards all on behalf of the agnostic/atheists of Asia who want peace and goodwill.

PS. I wish people would not declare their hatred of peoples of countries when in reality all they hate is the politicians of the countries they profess to hate.

For those who cant understand, America is not hatable (is there such a word?) because a bush rules it now.

America is lovable because of people like Mission.

Now sod yourself DUMA.

People dont fight. Politicians do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru