11 replies to this topic

#1 pacific

pacific

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6441 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 10:32 AM

TOO MANY WARS, I'M TIRED OF WARS.
TOO MANY CHILDREN AND DEFENCELESS CIVILIANS KILLED ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

:(

#2 AnotherEuropean

AnotherEuropean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1611 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 07:29 PM

>
>TOO MANY WARS, I'M TIRED OF WARS.
>TOO MANY CHILDREN AND DEFENCELESS CIVILIANS KILLED ALL AROUND THE WORLD.
>
>:(
>

Same here, so lets work on a Warless Euope ... free of culprits.

#3 racegal

racegal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 07:35 PM

Too much hate in the world from everyone..........
We are allowing hate to breed more hate
We are all so self consumed with in our own boundries that we forget about the bigger picture, we are not alone in this world and we will never be alone.......

It really tugs at ones heart if you have one which I believe we do.

#4 Goose04

Goose04

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 09:16 PM

TOO MANY LIBERALS, I'M TIRED OF LIBERALS.
TOO MANY LAZY PEOPLE AND GREEN PARTY MEMBERS ALIVE ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

#5 AnotherEuropean

AnotherEuropean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1611 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 09:26 PM

>
>TOO MANY LIBERALS, I'M TIRED OF LIBERALS.
>

Obviously, u need to be educated in what capitalism is ... and what a worker is.

Capitalist, is someone who does as little as possible for as much money as possible ... the less work, the more money.

A worker, is the one who creates the wealth with his sweat and blood ... but lives in a cottage, and eats cheese to wake up early in the morning, working until the sun sets down.

Whose a liberal, whose green, and whose lazy ... I'll let u live in ur illusion.

#6 SeaBee

SeaBee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1226 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 09:44 PM

No sane person in this world craves war. It's a shame that any person dies for any reason other than old age.

But I guess that we can'y discount the fact that there are many people in this world who will not listen to talk. When their frustration leads to violence then their is little left but war.

Sad, but true.

#7 Goose04

Goose04

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 12:27 AM

>>Obviously, u need to be educated in what capitalism is ... and what a worker is.

>>Capitalist, is someone who does as little as possible for as much money as possible ... the less work, the more money.

>>A worker, is the one who creates the wealth with his sweat and blood ... but lives in a cottage, and eats cheese to wake up early in the morning, working until the sun sets down.

>>Whose a liberal, whose green, and whose lazy ... I'll let u live in ur illusion.<<

Wow, that's the funniest thing I've seen all day, AE. Thanks for the laugh.

But now that I'm done laughing, let me clarify your little idea. A Capitalist is someone who gets paid by the amount of work that they do. If they make 2 items they get $20, if they make 10 items they make $100. They find a happy medium between working and money and get paid for their efforts. The shelves in their country are full of goods and there are food surpluses everywhere.

A worker is someone who gets paid no matter what. If they make 2 items they get $10, and if they make10 items they get $10. They probably end up making 1 item, and get their $10. The shelves in their country are empty and food is in high demand.

Now, argue this point all you want, but I have history to back me up. The Soviet Union was full of workers, and the US was full of Capitalists.

#8 inside bush

inside bush

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 01:07 AM

TOO MANY LIBERALS, I'M TIRED OF LIBERALS.

Lets grill them , lets kill them. Goose04, am I right.

P.S. Bush is lazy

#9 Goose04

Goose04

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 01:20 AM

>>Lets grill them , lets kill them. Goose04, am I right.

P.S. Bush is lazy<<

I'm not saying we should actively kill them. I just say we take away their food stamps and welfare checks and let the problem solve itself.

As for Bush, I'd hardly call launching 2 wars, a campaign against terrorism and a brand new tax plan in one term lazy. That's more than Clinton and Gore (Had he been elected) could have done in their 16 combined years....

#10 inside bush

inside bush

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 02:03 AM

I am not conviced. I pulled my last bucks out of the US Market 5 month ago. And to make money has nothing to do with personal feelings. Even if the economy in Europe is worse. Frankfurth is the high beta version of the S&P 500. You can beleave since 20years I have never been complete out of the US market.
Dept to GDP is eroding, the consumer mortgage burden,ISM still eroding, S&P 500 P/E 32. Dollar versus Euro -15%. US smart money in Europe.

#11 Goose04

Goose04

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 02:36 AM

You can do whatever the hell you want with your money -- I don't care. But what does the Euro have to do with communism?

#12 pacific

pacific

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6441 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 01:13 PM

:cheers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru