did he say so?

hmmmmmmmm

#42 inside bush

inside bush

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 05:47 PM

The black boot party, the real Bush supporters, aboard, welcome and piss off.

QLA and 99!

#43 Homo_Bosniacus

Homo_Bosniacus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 05:27 AM

HB living in Malasya - curiuos combination; no matter if that is true or not

Oh, it is true. ;)

Do you know that Cossack once (old forum) stated "I only live in the cyberspace" ?

He probably meant to say "I live in a mental institution, but we have Internet access".

#44 inside bush

inside bush

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 06:12 AM

A certain group of internett users, on Pravda Forum BadBigBear, Glucklich and Bulov among others are mainly opperating from US domains. Spitting Nazi propaganda for the only reason to destroy the European credibility. Thats how the brotherhood of NSA works.
:confused:

#45 Homo_Bosniacus

Homo_Bosniacus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 07:23 AM

Cossack, that's very, very naughty of you.

We will be forced to chop you into little pieces as a punishment.

Chop - chop - chop.

#46 inside bush

inside bush

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 07:31 AM

Cossack :confused:

#47 Homo_Bosniacus

Homo_Bosniacus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 07:51 AM

Cossack, Bulov, BadBigBear, Pole, Robespierre...all the same...

#48 inside bush

inside bush

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 07:23 PM

Is Italy Berlusconi?

Is Berlusconi Italy?

Berlusconi + Italy = Italy ?

Berlusconi + Italy is not Balcan

moralmente assoluto integrity?

Does it fit for Silvio Berlusconi?

#49 pacific

pacific

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6441 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 09:34 PM

Meglio la Ferrari:p

#50 inside bush

inside bush

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 09:37 PM

Did he win? or Lolo? :cool:

#51 AnotherEuropean

AnotherEuropean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1611 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 11:18 AM

Originally posted by evaGR1

I especially love that discredited study that the Skopians post on every one of their sites that Greeks are genetically ethiopians. Lovely...

We all know the Greeks aren't Ethopians, but we also know that the Greeks aren't Hellenians.

#52 pacific

pacific

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6441 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 05:12 PM

I know what i say, and i know what it means.

I've got the answers today.

Italy is very important if related to the Balkans.

Take it easy baby.

:cheers: :tralala: :devil: :Bad: :angel:

#53 pacific

pacific

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6441 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 05:17 PM

An italian default will be a Balkanic default and failure.

It could be without European Union and Euro.

:wonder: :tralala: :Bad:

#54 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 09:49 PM

Originally posted by pacific
The Alpine system of mountain goes from the ITALY/FRANCE border to the Carpathians. The arch is a natural border which divides the Balkans from the northern and from the western Europe.
If i'm right the Balkans are: Bulgarya, Greece, Albanya, Yugoslavie (or Ex-Yugoslavie, as you prefer), Hungary and Italy.
:rolleyes:

to pacific ::::::::::::::

i do understand your point. for many years i have told many so called "italians" that the first italians were early bronze age migrants from the balkans. these italics were from an indo-european pastoral people that may be described as west danubian. these early italics were related to the illyrians and the celts. the latins were only one tribe of these pastoral migrants; the others being the oscans, the sicels, the veneti, the umbri, and others. almost all of the "italians" whom i have known, here in wild land of north america, have always reacted with anger at my knowledge of history. they have always told me that; "italians come from latins and that latins come from italy". this is a circlular reasoning type of belief.

i also know that before the italics migrated into the penninsula, the original people were the "brutti", or the calabrians; and that these primative people came from africa in small boats or by the former land bridge. however, there may have also been other primative peoples in the penninsula; there may have been finno-ugrian or basque related people. AND, there were certainly also some very ancient civilized cultures there. these are commanly known to have been; the Etruscans, the Samnites, the Lucanians, and the Mycenean Greeks. again, at this point my knowledge is meet with rage from the ethnic "italian-americans".

the italics first occupied the central highlands of the penninsula, and even though they were warriors, they were often captured and imprisoned by the civilizations. in fact, the etruscan word for imprisoned worker is "latni". however, eventualy, the latins and other italics overcame the earlier peoples and they became the owners of imprisoned workers and the owners of civilization.

then, as we all know, the roman power took control of all the mediterranean and most of europe. but as rome expanded, it was with the help of the illyrians mercenaries who were first recruited for the carthaginian wars. first these illyrians became latin speaking and roman citizens in spain; then they became the upper class and the new emperors. as rome became an accepted and permanent power, the balkans became more and more a part of rome. BUT, of course italy became more and more a part of the balkans. byzantium became the new rome, but in the balkans and the culture remained one united culture. again another point where i find many unknowledgeables who want to be "enemies" to me and to history.

finally (or should we say nextly) the penninsula was invaded by visigoths, ostrogoths, huns, vandals franks, and lombards. then with lombards as leaders, the ostrogoths, franks and escaped workers became a new population. this new population with the addition of byzantine refugees, were the people of the renaisance, and that is where the presentday italian history begins (antonio gramsci). at this point most italian-americans call the police. however it is all hisrorical truth.

now i am very glad to read that you, Mr. Pacific, can still see that italy is geo-economicaly connected with the balkans. ??? who was it that said "it is the other italy" ??? it is true, all forms of geo-economic unity can bring peace to the people, if we can overcome any forms of cultural conflicts.

vlad

#55 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 09:59 PM

Originally posted by Homo_Bosniacus
prego, non c'e' di che...sto provando a trovare qualcosa nell'italiano...

in the meantime...you can go to this page...for more information about the script...

http://www.flavinscorner.com/kz2.htm

to bosniak :::::::::::::::

this seems to be the origin of the galgolitika script.

vlad

#56 pacific

pacific

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6441 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 10:22 PM

a: = ae
o: = oe
u: = ue
scharfesses = ss

I can be wrong but there is some similarity between the south west slavic and the italians.
The lands are roughly in balkans and in italian peninsula.
The territory is the character of the people not the contrary/opposite.

To Vlad

It's interesting what you write. Balkans are a rich territory; waters, woods, etc.

Ital-american people is very fighting.
I've heard they speaking about american taxes and taxation.
I remember something about money and public schools.
BTW i belive it a common think-way in U.S.A. (Tax and money).

#57 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 05:07 PM

a: = ae
o: = oe
u: = ue
scharfesses = ss

I can be wrong but there is some similarity between the south west slavic and the italians.
The lands are roughly in balkans and in italian peninsula.
The territory is the character of the people not the contrary/opposite.

To Vlad

It's interesting what you write. Balkans are a rich territory; waters, woods, etc.

Ital-american people is very fighting.
I've heard they speaking about american taxes and taxation.
I remember something about money and public schools.
BTW i belive it a common think-way in U.S.A. (Tax and money).

i do agree with you, i am certain that i agree with you. my uncle martin denisov was in spain as one of togliatti's truck drivers. but sometimes i can not understand what you have said. but then again, that is not at all important.

vlad

#58 pacific

pacific

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6441 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 08:22 PM

Originally posted by vladzo

i do agree with you, i am certain that i agree with you. my uncle martin denisov was in spain as one of togliatti's truck drivers. but sometimes i can not understand what you have said. but then again, that is not at all important.

vlad

Some old retired Ital-american hate public schools and to give money to the administration to support the public schools.

Qualche vecchio pensionato italo-americano detesta le scuole statali e pagare le tasse per finanziare le scuole statali.

#59 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 08:26 PM

Some old retired Ital-american hate public schools and to give money to the administration to support the public schools.

Qualche vecchio pensionato italo-americano detesta le scuole statali e pagare le tasse per finanziare le scuole statali.

to pacific :::::::::::::::

good; lets try it.

?what do you mean by that?

?how does it relate to anything else?

vlad

#60 pacific

pacific

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6441 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 08:55 PM

Public schools and public health system in U.S.A. are not in good conditions. I don't understand how U.S.A. can be leader of the world and to be w/o public schools and public health system.

Europe is a bit different on these points and the ex-warsaw block of europe is also different.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru