7545 replies to this topic

#2161 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 01:29 PM

Miscellanies;
RUSSIA'S GLASS HALF FULL AND LEAKING by Michael McFaul. He is an associate professor of political science and a Hoover fellow at Stanford University

#2162 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 02:05 PM

donquijote;********* Lastly I want to comment on Spain. The Spanish people have said "no more lion," and that should be the best strategy of defense against both lions and violent monkeys. A "no lion" strategy should be sufficient to make no one target you. ***********

Enthalpy of the world is growing. Natural tendency is chaos. :D
Still some prefer to see Dome of rock to MacDonald.

#2163 Pliny

Pliny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3587 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 04:11 PM

>>>We can expect new magnificent world starting from the ashes.<<<

Perhaps but there will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth before the new magnificent world rises out of the ashes.

#2164 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 06:03 PM

That is what the Zionists want out of Iraq and what ever happens
in Palestine.
Sharon is moving settlers from areas outside the fence so their Berlin wall will prevent any of the ashes coming into their zone and contaminating them? 200 Jewish academics about a year ago, from Israel and the US spoke out against this a an apparent policy for a final solution ( is Himmler still alive?)

If corporates have the second largest military forces in Iraq, perhaps now it would appear Terrorists are mercenaries from
Woj's post, that they have the second biggest terrorist
enterprise as well, to create ashes from which to make fortunes from the rebuild, not mention fortunes made out of new security systems.

If the report I fund recently was true, Bosnian (european) muslims are in training for terroist work, then Europe might be in for a few shocks. Rather ironic that the coalition used them to get a civil war going to break up Jugoslavia now they are going to make life hell in Europe.

Retired Lieut.Colonel Karen Kwiatkowski has revealed that while working in the Pentagon she saw a narrow and deeply flawed policy by neo-conservative operatives appointed by the Bush admin used to manipulate and presurize the traditional relationship between policy makers in the Pentagon and US illeligence agencies. Terrorist are apparently everywhere.

For an interesting read go to rense.com and scroll down on the left to - Yisrael prepare for the invasion of America. A good story of violent monkeys.
Mini-nukes smuggled into the US is an accepted fact by some
credible people.

#2165 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 19 March 2004 - 01:17 AM

Bader; You are right ;
In cosmic catastrophe would be no surviving of corporations, capitals or banks or resources. . Life would start from simple complex of atoms of hydrogen and carbon.
But on the other hand, thought vision of total distraction is beautiful , I have to honestly say that end of the world would be unjustified for the victims of present situation.Revolution would be careless negligence.
But how to punish the guilty and reward the decent person in same time?

#2166 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 19 March 2004 - 01:25 AM

Prison in Guantanamo Bay in Cuba and Polish Oswiecim outside the Hitler borders. Similarity is striking . Isn

#2167 Pliny

Pliny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3587 posts

Posted 19 March 2004 - 03:57 AM

I posted that website regarding real cause of the war in Iraq both on World coverage and here on this thread.

It has disappeared from the other forum but is still here.

It seems like a logical reason why the US is in Iraq and doing what they are doing.

I see the war in Iraq and Afghanistan as having two purposes, one, bankrupt the US and two, strengthen Israels position in the middle east.

The bankruptcy of the US will bring it to heel under the NWO and Israel will be the centre of it all.

#2168 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 19 March 2004 - 06:31 AM

BURNT!

How to punish the guilty and reward the decent person at the same time? You display uncommon depth again Woj.
While I am handing out bouquets I must say that DonQ and Pliny make this a good forum also in respect of maturity and depth.
Its better we dont always agree otherwise it would be boring.
At a cosmic level its is beyond man to effect justice. But then this "war" is not limited to man. Besides, vengence belongs to God, not man, which says it the property of someone more
able to effect it, and acknowledges it need, than us mortals who dont always see the full picture anyway and are very likely to hurt the innocent (decent) while doing so.

Human rights and Guantanamo Bay. Given the Psychological
War based on the nefarious Sept 11 event with its controversy over who really wanted it, no one is prepared to stand up in full global view and call it out by saying what we all know is B sh-t.
Secondly it would be normal for such bosies/movements to be infiltrated.
By the way, has anyone noticed a chorus of the coalition forces
telling Spain - oh come on dont let the terrorists get the better of you, we need to stick together.
One such appeal has come from the US buts thats to be expected
however since they all havent, unless I have missed it, and thus I
would suggest that they arent really confident but havent the fortitude to do anything but sit tight. This is the common disposition in regards arm-twisting, there in body but not in spirit.

"we can expect new magnificent world starting from the ashes"

Given the method it can only be magnificent for the schemers.
The Biodiversity treaty calls for two thirds of the world die, which is worse than whats happening today, and the past century, so perhaps it might be better dead than alive. It doesnt get my vote.

I agree with Pliny re the two purposes of the invasions by Bush.
The article I mentioned on Rense.com is right up that alley.
If you havent read it Woj, it includes the oil around the Falklands.
Many issues arise. One has to be the patriotic brass within the Pentagon who can see the US forces being turned to scarecrows through injections and depleted uranium.
There must be those who would seriously contemplete a coup
but such a response will have been feed into the computer
master game and it could actually be used as a bonus for the
violent monkeys.

#2169 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 19 March 2004 - 02:52 PM

Bader; ****Book burning; ***We might be happy , fact that nobody read , prevent our posts from disappearing. :)

Today my subject is US trustworthiness. :)
With some surprising I read today; ; South Korea on Friday became the latest U.S. ally in Iraq to balk at sending troops to ....Kirkuk. South Korea promised to eventually dispatch the 3,600 troops earmarked for Iraq, but only after it finds a safer location. The government, , cited security concerns about U.S. pressure to participate in "offensive operations." http://story.news.ya...re_eu/us_allies
KIRKUK is Kurdish area. Kurds helped US to get to Iraq. It is nice to see them as subject of US offensive operations

#2170 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 19 March 2004 - 03:04 PM

Question ; Milk & Cigarettes: what is worse? http://engforum.pravda.ru/index.php3
and Answer;
Bushmeat Sparks Fears of New AIDS-Type Virus
The scientists found antibodies for SFV in one percent of 1,099 people from nine rural villages in Cameroon ..an infection called simian foamy virus (SFV). http://www.reuters.c...storyID=4604392

#2171 Pliny

Pliny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3587 posts

Posted 19 March 2004 - 03:48 PM

Hi Woj,

I think you are right. No one reads this thread so there is no danger of editing.

I used to drink milk and I used to smoke cigarettes. I felt much better when I quit milk. My wallet felt better after I quit cigarettes.

Let's all be terrorized by new and emerging diseases. Another form of terrorism, perhaps? Of course the technology probably exists to prove themselves right and unleash something on the public if they so desire and if they feel we aren't being sufficiently terrorized.

#2172 borisbt

borisbt

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 19 March 2004 - 06:30 PM

The restoration of a Monarchy would definitely help, how about crowning Putin to start with, does he have a male offspring ?

#2173 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 19 March 2004 - 10:39 PM

Let us say Kosovo

#2174 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 03:48 AM

<Enthalpy of the world is growing. Natural tendency is chaos. :D
Still some prefer to see Dome of rock to MacDonald.

?no lion

#2175 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 03:54 AM

<The restoration of a Monarchy would definitely help, how about crowning Putin to start with, does he have a male offspring ? >

It doesn't help Britain. It still is a Banana Republic, I mean Banana Kingdom...:confused:

#2176 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 09:38 AM

Hello borisb:

This thread hasnt been listed for a long time, those of us who have been content to continue while other threads come and go
inspite of being listed, would like to know how do the ocasional new-comer get to find out about this thread?

#2177 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 02:06 PM

<This thread hasnt been listed for a long time, those of us who have been content to continue while other threads come and go
inspite of being listed, would like to know how do the ocasional new-comer get to find out about this thread?>

Hello lion slayer Bader;)
What do you mean this thread hasn't been listed, where? It wouldn't surprise me since I've been censored elsewhere, but I still see it listed in "politics"...

Well Bader, all, we can go on talking for ever, and I've really been missing lately due to pressure from work, but it's time for solutions. The Proles really like the way the stories convey the message as well as the solution proposed. They all knew of the lion all along, only that know the story's been told.

One thing I say in the introduction to the solution is that the human being should be the parameter of the new system. Look however how at present the problem of the homeless is swept under the rug.

"Anyone found sleeping in public will be required to go to the zone, go to jail or leave the island.

The city and county believe the shelter area will *temporarily* help to alleviate the growing problem of the city's homeless, some of whom have jobs but *can't find affordable housing* on the cramped island."

See? If we put them work in light duties, or institutionalixe those who need psychiatric treatment, or create kibbutz-style coops to house them and make them useful, or build affordable housing or all of the above, we would have a real paradise. Actually we can make the whole Earth a real paradise if we choose to...;)

WE GOT TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE. THE MESSAGE IS SIMPLE:

"WE GOT TO COME OUT OF THE JUNGLE"

#2178 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 02:25 PM

Taiwan's ruling party President and statement ; *******Taiwan should beef up defenses ******* won a election Saturday
Madame Chiang Kai Shek died in US at age of 102 years. Not many Chinese has privilege die in such senior life; only these who sell their country.
Mostly defenders has short life, especially these who sacrifice their life to defend their country.
Therefore are not innocent peoples when war is leading by

#2179 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 02:33 PM

donquichote; I already agreed with Bader, that idea of destruction , althought is very attractive is not perfect solution. As a lover of relic and artifacts, I even say, it is very bad thing.

But would be possible Great revolution without attack on Winter Palace?

On the other hand, let me ask one thing; are you supporter of Bush small nuclear bombs killing only people and infrastructure leaving intact, Iraqi people dead but oil pipes in perfect shape?

:)

#2180 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 02:36 PM

"Google does not regularly monitor or censor messages posted to Usenet through Google Groups, but we do attempt to prevent wide-scale spamming and other forms of Usenet abuse. While we appreciate how annoying off-topic posts can be, we are not able to pursue most of the complaints we receive about them. Unless the case involves numerous repeat offenses or posting of someone's personal information (credit card or social security numbers), we have found it much more effective for the members of the group to express their displeasure directly to the spammer. You can contact the individual directly through his or her email address or by replying to the post within the group."

This is their policy, but lately I haven't been able to post a single article (I even get confirmation numbers). They just disappear... This got particularly bad at the time when I started calling the UK a "Banana Kingdom," which is also the time that we had some postings disappear form Pravda.

Is this censorship or what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru