• Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#3301 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 03:59 AM

<negative religions, which predict heaven after death as a reward for pious life, are supporters of slavery, physical and psychological. It is source of their great success. Negative religions reject fight for improving present life for their members. .. >

I'd say the religions arguing for doing nothing actually help the lion. The lion in exchange provides them with the poor and dispossed--and a tax exemption. Pretty nice relationship, no?;)

#3302 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 05:06 AM

Another red herring: The problem is not greed or even outsourcing but...technology.

Nobody proposes a SHORTER WORKWEEK, which seems pretty common sense. Who's looking at these issues? Well, the experts are paid high salaries--to look the other way.;)

So expect to see more homeless in the age of high technology.:confused:

"While less labor to do more work is great for business, there will be an impact on society as people find decent paying jobs harder to find."

Study: Technology, Not Outsourcing Is The Biggest Threat To Jobs June 25, 2004

Strategy Analysis says technology that adds intelligence to computers is a bigger threat to jobs than low-wage countries.
By Antone Gonsalves, TechWeb News

Technology that adds intelligence to computers poses a far more serious threat to jobs than low-wage countries, a research firm said Friday.
The first wave of job-killing technology occurred in manufacturing in the 1990s, when computer-driven robotics introduced across industries from automaking to steel made it possible to produce more product with fewer people, Strategy Analytics said in a recent analysis of emerging technologies.

In the second wave, workers in customer service, help desk, directory assistance, and other support activities in businesses will be replaced by computers that have enough intelligence to handle repetitive tasks that occur during human interaction.

In the manufacturing sector in the 90s, companies sold $100 billion worth of software and hardware for robotics, said Harvey Cohen, president of Strategy Analytics. While the technology increased productivity and added to companies' bottom lines, it also eliminated 10 million jobs worldwide.

In the new millennium, as the use of intelligent computers increase, jobs will vanish, with several million expected to disappear over the next five to seven years, Cohen said. While less labor to do more work is great for business, there will be an impact on society as people find decent paying jobs harder to find.

http://www.informati...102271&tid=6014

#3303 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 09:17 AM

That is a great set of details/statistics DonQ on preco.org.

Speaks for itself. THis is a major way forward to stop feeding the lion and working for your own water hole- social justice and
economic democracy.
The credit unions should be associated with the business/industry of cooperatives so they can work without using the usual (usurous) banks.
But one could expect that the establishment would pass laws to prevent free enterprise, to protect the lion.

I didnt get too far into the questionaire on finding bearings, I
found some too ambiguous or rather loaded without meaning to be.
I agree left and right arent much help, in fact they are a hinderance.

Technology is there to serve, like systems, not to enslave.
C.H. Douglas who promoted "social credit" (increment of association -of which the coop is a classic example) from the time of the Great War (1918) till his death, about 1952, said that technology would become a problem for full employment.
Technology like the wheel isnt the property of anyone person or corporation and it is there to save people working long hours,
to make shorter and shorter weeks, the "wage" of technology
doing more and more work ment the worker took home more for less and less time, making leisure and leisure industry imporant
part of life. Back in history some of the best features of
developing civilizations in art, literature, science, culture can through people having time out from labour to be more civlized and less like physical and mental slaves.
Everyone got a dividend (social credit policy), so there was no need for benefits, it was a natural universal safety net for rich and poor and didnt come from tax!
Tax and inflation result from the fraudulent banking system.
The rich and the rightwing hate taxes but they are the most thickest when it comes to understanding the banking system
because they are rich and "successful" in a disfunctional world
(no compliment surely!) they think they know it all. They dont have to pay tax if they would pull their heads out of the clouds.
The left was created so they dont, (pull their heads out of the clouds), the rich have funds and if they woke up in numbers they would have the financial means to turn things around.

The Lions economic system will not allow the value of technology and infastructural progression from one generation to the next to register in societies balance sheet so to speak because it could then be monitarised and shared nationally
(national dividend)
giving people financial independance and social justice- their own waterhole and would dry up the lions central waterhole.
The lion wants everyone to continue to thirst and be dependant on his waterhole. Technology will continue to reduce employment
and the debt system will continue to reduce the value of employment on the other hand- which increases thirst. Thats why household debt is so high.

"Negative religions" are an issue of endless debate. The tie up with slavery compounds the claim and the historical record both the contrived one and the revision of history dont seem to suport what you are saying Woj.
Ghandi who was religious made a statement (you quoted Woj) that has no intrinsic relationship with any religion that I can think of. Can you quote me any Hindu or Zaroatrian, Budhist or Mason who said as much? Not a unique observation anyway. The Church was expected in the 2oth century to keep its nose out of secular matters anyway, the majority of the secular world and its media made that clear. Thats history Woj.
It was popular to quote Ghandi in western press because he was
a notable figure at a time when the secular world enjoyed its
opposition and indiference to its christian heritage.
Who have been big players in the control of information/views
in the media corporations anyway?
I have argued that they intend to do the same to Islam. They hate the religious beliefs you label as negative and the three monotheistic religions will be reshaped for the new world religion
of the the NWO. It is well on the way to being judged hate and terrorist literature.
Usury didnt start with democracy, it is ancient Babylonian like polytheism which will pervade the new world religion.
Asians value of humans? And we just read about cannabalism in Chinese history. An individual is of no importance and the huge influx of asians and their different cultural and social behaviour
is quite evident in contrast to our post-christian society which still has a lot of values and social mores inherited from our christian past. The contrast is the opposite to what you say Woj.
They in fact think christian europeans are weak and can be manipulated because we have thin-skinned consciences. They demand rights they would never demand or have back home.
All the coloured people parrot the anti-european european originated sociology and yet they all want to live in our countries.
I find it quite amusing.
If it all turns nasty in the increasing pressures building up as covered in part by DonQs quote from Economic and Political Justice,
dont expect the non-europeans to differentiate between one type of European (based on belief) and another, anything with a white skin is equally quilty of the past crimes against humanity and a continuing threat to the planet at large. Even some christian theologians are claiming christianity/beliefs are a danger to the planet- as though capitalism/usury etc is christian ( Which we touched on not long back). Most of it is jewish not christian but then it is "normal" for christians peoples to die for the zionist cause, right? How charitable and unselfish in relation to others interest is that?!
And Jesus overturned the moneychangers running rackets in the temple. Neither Ghandi or Marx pointed a finger at the money system and its defrauding of the people. The religious heirachy
and the rackets were one, and still are, and who is rubbished
instead? Nothing new Woj. Just proves how long and subtle the lion has worked his magic and why he controls the three main mediums of information.
They never showed any interest in taking the Gallilean out until he touched their money. He put his dirty sandled foot on their holy ground. He had to suffer the wrath of god.
His followers lived a cooperative life style so they were freer
and independant of the political and religious bondage of the
times and were persecuted for it, even stoned to death. Not by the foreign Romans but their own people.

#3304 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 11:33 AM

Bader; @All the coloured people parrot the anti-european european originated sociology and yet they all want to live in our countries. I find it quite amusing @

People want to live in European countries for the security reason. I don

#3305 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 03:51 PM

"New and intriguing insight...clever and easy to follow. Perhaps our own leaders should take the test and reveal their scores to the voting public."
- Marilyn Baker, Calgary Herald (Canada)

<I didnt get too far into the questionaire on finding bearings, I
found some too ambiguous or rather loaded without meaning to be.
I agree left and right arent much help, in fact they are a hinderance.>

Howdy Bader
Well, you get the point: It's a complex issue, and a 4 dimensional compass is more appropriate than left and right. It's very different being a left-libertarian than a left-authoritarian, for example. The left-authoritarian proposes society gives the fish to the disadvantaged creating dependency, but the left-libertarian proposes teaching them how to fish, having the little people build their own water well. Conversely the right-libertarian may say it's not his problem. The right-authoritarian, on the other hand, would probably try to destroy the water well...;)

<The Lions economic system will not allow the value of technology and infastructural progression from one generation to the next to register in societies balance sheet so to speak because it could then be monitarised and shared nationally
(national dividend)
giving people financial independance and social justice- their own waterhole and would dry up the lions central waterhole.
The lion wants everyone to continue to thirst and be dependant on his waterhole. Technology will continue to reduce employment
and the debt system will continue to reduce the value of employment on the other hand- which increases thirst. Thats why household debt is so high.>

The Big Lion is up there in the right-authoritarian corner. He would want to bottle the water and sell it throughout the world.;) Any statement that the water should be free would be deemed "subversive." He hates COMPETITION...

<If it all turns nasty in the increasing pressures building up as covered in part by DonQs quote from Economic and Political Justice,>

The risks are ignored; the lion cares only about elections to become the King of the Jungle. That's "democracy.":confused:

http://www.politicalcompass.org/

#3306 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 04:49 PM

Hey Bader, I took your point into account and made the poll easier...;)

http://engforum.prav...?threadid=87995

#3307 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 06:12 PM

<this quiz should be a 3D composite with the added component being internationalist v. isolationist on foreign policies.>

Publius, I would say anything to the left would be internationalist, and anything on the libertarian-right would be isolationist. Authoritarian-right though would favor globalization in order to outsource the little people--and sell the bottled water...;)

#3308 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 07:06 PM

"Every line I have written since 1936 has been written, directly or indirectly, against totalitarianism" -George Orwell

http://www.geocities...2074/orwell.htm

I'd go along with Orwell here. I'd reject totalitarianism and authoritianism (the lion) as much as possible, and propose healthy competition among libertarian left and right. My tendency, for the record, is toward left-libertarianism.;)

#3309 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 08:20 PM

<Try this one also.
http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html>

I came out left-libertarian. I disagree with right-libertarians in the concern I have to lift up the disadvantaged. INJUSTICE OR ABSOLUTE COMPETITION IS NOT SUSTAINABLE IN THIS WORLD. If the poor are weaker, then they can only survive in the jungle by cooperation. Some choose the law of the jungle (in the true sense of the word, species balancing each other), some choose to cooperate. I agree though that no handouts are the solution. We both disagree with the lion.;)

#3310 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 09:49 PM

<Not the first time this has been on the forum .. but here goes

Economic Left/Right: -7.75
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -6.21>

I hope I can add something perhaps missing in past discussions: THE LION (authoritarianism) and THE WATER WELL (the economics of it). The lion controls the Water Well and leaves the scraps for the other predators. Of course predators are happy with it, while a majority is unhappy with it. The predators reject COMPETITION, even when that means putting ALL in danger. On the other hand, some proponents of the real Law of the Jungle (not fixed for the lion) disagree out of principle. They believe the water well should not be a MONOPOLY of the lion, but disbelieve that the little people can ever build one. Of course, they could build it but not based on Competition, but on Cooperation. True, the Corporation of the Right-Libertarians would probably outsell, outpay the wages of the coops, but the little people don't have to play the same game. They get their water from their own water well, FREE. Yet some of them may go for the higher salaries of the Corporation, and that's alright. They too would be winners.

So in a way, it's not where we stand but where we could go...;)

#3311 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 11:45 PM

Donq; @<Right or Left makes no difference just so long as they are strong and advocate revolution. >
Right on, man. Freedom is freedom!@

Donq; You should know that people don

#3312 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 12:31 AM

<Donq; You should know that people don-t vote on party, or program.
They expect all candidates to lie and promise everything to win election and forget promises the day after.
People will vote for candidate who creates impression that has better chance to win war.
Americans like to win wars as everybody else.
And nothing will be meaningful besides it in November.
Since Yugoslavia US is permanently in war and US, citizens are not interested in revolution and hate to think about confrontation.
Feeling of freedom Americans just materialize by the right to carry the gun, and I think that they are right on that issue. :)<

Howdy Woj
Remember half the people in America doesn't care to vote. There's sheep and there are those who don't go along with the puppet show.

I was opposed to guns at first, but having a policy like that of Switzerland may not be a bad idea, so long as people are EDUCATED, TRAINED and OWN RIFLES, not handguns, which are easily concealed to commit crimes...:)

#3313 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 01:15 AM

Donq; @so long as people are EDUCATED, TRAINED and OWN RIFLES, not handguns, which are easily concealed to commit crimes @

Rifle - this new weapon had been given during World War I, when Vladimir Grigorevich Fyodorov, father of Russian automatic weapons, married the 6.5-millimetre cartridge of the Japanese Arisaka rifle to an automatic rifle. In 1916 he unveiled his new weapon, the Avtomat Fyodorova.

Oliver Winchester
born Nov. 30, 1810, Boston, Mass., U.S.
U.S. manufacturer of guns and ammunition.
He initially set up a factory to manufacture dress shirts, and his success enabled him to purchase the Volcanic Repeating Arms Co. (1857), which became the Winchester Repeating Arms Co. (1867). His chief gun designer, B.T. Henry, created the lever-action Henry repeating rifle (patented 1860). Widely used in the American Civil War, it was the forerunner of a long line of Winchester guns, including the famous Model 73, a favourite weapon of settlers in the American West.
So French helped to win Washington with England , providing the automatic production line.

AK-47 Kalashnikov Model 1947, Soviet assault rifle, one of the most widely used shoulder weapons in the world. The initials AK represent Avtomat Kalashnikov, Russian for

#3314 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 03:08 AM

<Dong- rifle can be use even as a o nuclear weapon. :) >

You can't walk around with one. You are able to defend your country and property or simply use it for sport, but unlikely to be a problem for society.

In Switzerland...

The weapon you get is based on your age. But basically, what winds up happening is you have the same basic weapon you carried during your two years of compulsory service on active duty. So right now, the guys in their 20s thru thirties have fully selectable automatic assault weapons in their closet. The 40-50 year old crowd has semi-automatic rifles, and the 50-60 year old crowd has bolt action weapons. I could be a little off on the age ranges, but that is basically the way it works.

http://ask.slashdot....9.shtml?tid=103

Murders with firearms

1. South Africa 31,918 (2000)
2. Colombia 21,898 (2000)
3. Thailand 20,032 (2000)
4. United States 8,259 (1999)*
5. Mexico 3,589 (2000)
6. Zimbabwe 598 (2000)
7. Germany 384 (2000)
8. Belarus 331 (2000)
9. Czech Republic 213 (2000)
10. Ukraine 173 (2000)
11. Poland 166 (2000)
12. Canada 165 (1999)
13. Costa Rica 126 (1999)
14. Slovakia 117 (2000)
15. Spain 97 (2000)
16. Uruguay 84 (2000)
17. Portugal 84 (2000)
18. Lithuania 83 (2000)
19. Bulgaria 63 (2000)
20. United Kingdom 62 (1999)
21. Australia 59 (2000)
22. Hungary 44 (2000)
23. Switzerland 40 (2000)*
24. Latvia 30 (2000)
25. Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of 26 (2000)

http://www.nationmas...cri_mur_wit_fir

and percapita...

1. South Africa 0.74 per 1000 people
2. Colombia 0.52 per 1000 people
3. Thailand 0.31 per 1000 people
4. Zimbabwe 0.04 per 1000 people
5. Mexico 0.03 per 1000 people
6. Costa Rica 0.03 per 1000 people
7. Belarus 0.03 per 1000 people
8. United States 0.02 per 1000 people*
9. Uruguay 0.02 per 1000 people
10. Lithuania 0.02 per 1000 people
11. Slovakia 0.02 per 1000 people
12. Czech Republic 0.02 per 1000 people
13. Estonia 0.01 per 1000 people
14. Latvia 0.01 per 1000 people
15. Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of 0.01 per 1000 people
16. Bulgaria 0.00 per 1000 people
17. Portugal 0.00 per 1000 people
18. Slovenia 0.00 per 1000 people
19. Switzerland 0.00 per 1000 people*
20. Canada 0.00 per 1000 people
21. Germany 0.00 per 1000 people
22. Moldova 0.00 per 1000 people
23. Hungary 0.00 per 1000 people
24. Poland 0.00 per 1000 people
25. Ukraine 0.00 per 1000 people

http://www.nationmas...mur_wit_fir_cap

#3315 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 06:01 AM

<So do ya think he is really a reincarnation.???? Maybe thats how he got good at whatever it is that he does. >

To me any world leader who doesn't even have an Email to be in touch with the world is just out of touch and a simple figurehead. You can't find one for the Pope (he too probably got some good advice written), you can't find one for Dali Lama, you can't find one for Mandela. Chirac got a nice webpage though.:cool:

Correct me if they do have it. Actually they should have a Forum like Michael Moore...;)

#3316 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 07:34 AM

Hey Bader, I came across this elsewhere. It's the lion's mighty appetite that's causing resentment. Then some countries are favored, some are dumped...;)

Anti-American sentiments have economic grounds too

A dollar is used as a means to cause damage to other countries' currencies. As it is well known, anti-American sentiments are widely spread both in our country and in rich Europe, in the Arabian world, in China, India, in South and Latin America. Most massive demonstrations of protest - 1,5 million people - took place in Mexico on the threshold of the war, in the USA's closest neighbor. This brings up a question - why do so many people in the world dislike America? The answer to this question is rather simple: the USA's wellbeing at the end of the 20th and in the beginning of the 21st century is based on plundering other nations of the globe.

In 1971 the USA refused from the gold security for its national currency and started boosting the dollar. The increased dollar exchange rate allows the States to gain the additional profit from every foreign trade operation. The countries of the so-called golden billion, USA's closest allies, are at parity with America from the point of view of their currency exchange, so they do not suffer from any problems really. On the contrary, the third world countries experience a lot of difficulties on account of the financial neocolonialism policy.

The traditional division into proletarians and bourgeoisie, which appropriates the surplus value, has changed to a certain extent. In the beginning of the capitalism era, both proletarians and bourgeoisie lived in one and the same national state, and the exploitation took place within the borders of that state. Nowadays, the exploitation turned transnational. There are whole countries of bourgeoisie, in spite of the formal status of their citizens - a proprietor, a manager, a worker or an unemployed. There are whole countries of proletarians too, in spite of their formal status: a top manager of a foreign firm, a restaurant manager, a hotel owner and the like.

The countries of the so-called golden billion are referred to the first group, whereas all the rest are referred to the second one. The level of exploitation is determined with the fact, to which extent proletarian countries are involved in the international trade with bourgeoisie countries, with the United States, first and foremost. The higher the percentage of this trade against the GDP, the larger exploitation of proletarian countries.

The mechanism of this exploitation works with the help of artificially overstated currency exchange rates of developed countries against the one of donor-countries. To put in it a nutshell, a high dollar rate allows to import a lot of cheap goods in the USA, while American goods can be sold three times as expensive for cheap local currencies. In addition to that, the deficit of the USA's balance of trade makes up 26-33 billion dollars a month. In other words, every American citizen consumes goods in the sum of $400 monthly. All those goods are manufactured in other parts of the globe, but no American citizen pays anything for it. The average salary of an American makes up $3,300: 12 percent of that is the money that is stolen from other nations, 30 percent is obtained dishonestly as a consequence of non-equivalent trading exchange, 58 percent is obtained with their own labor with the equipment, that cost of which is paid by others.

The implication of new states in the company of "traders without frontiers" assists both in the increase of the countries, which suffer, and the countries, which prosper. The wellbeing of developed countries, of the USA, first and foremost, has reached a peak with now-functioning conditions. In order to continue improving Americans' living standard, the American government will have to either strengthen the dollar - to increase the exploitation of other countries, which are involved in the trade already - or to preserve the current exchange rate and increase the number of new trading partners. The second way is the only way out in case of the dollar demise. Otherwise, the situation might lead to a social explosion that would be capable of destroying the most ambitious empire of the globe.

The situation with overstated exchange rates of the golden billion countries and with the major currency of the world, the US dollar, was formed not incidentally, but deliberately, of course. The USA is interested in keeping certain countries in a privileged position, showing pressure on other countries. If a dollar is not used in a trade, like it happened in Iraq, the USA is forced to turn to military ways in order to bring the country back in the dollar zone. The political situation changes from time to time, some countries agree to accept American imposed settlements. If this happens, the USA changes the exchange rate a bit, in favor of another ally. Some other countries start running an independent policy of their own too, which forces the United States to take adequate measures in return.

V.N. Turbin
Russian Survey

#3317 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 08:36 AM

Again, Scandinavia scores at the top. Finland ranks #1 in democracy and corruption. Libertarian Switzerland is next at #5...

http://www.worldaudi...g/democracy.htm

Russia could have been up there. But it can explore new territory--large scale free coops--without big government. Also remember Russia is unlikely to match for some time Finland's lowest corruption in the world...;)

"Finland was a province and then a grand duchy under Sweden from the 12th to the 19th centuries and an autonomous grand duchy of Russia after 1809. It won its complete independence in 1917. During World War II, it was able to successfully defend its freedom and resist invasions by the Soviet Union - albeit with some loss of territory. In the subsequent half century, the Finns made a remarkable transformation from a farm/forest economy to a diversified modern industrial economy; per capita income is now on par with Western Europe."

http://www.cia.gov/c...ok/geos/fi.html

#3318 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 11:02 AM

That is one way of explaining a major part of the problem.
The Bretton Woods agreement at the end of WW2 was the key
instrument for the game of exploiting through exchange rates.
It went from there to the IMF with its support structures like WTO,
Gatt which are effectively informal global economic/financial govt
which will become formal soon.

Easy to see why everyone wants to live where the cream is, where there is more opportunity but the real picture is that many
and the number is increasing are not benefiting. Saying that US citizens, many races now, get certain things free is a way of expressing it, but not like everyone isnt getting a dividend from the
global syphoning machine. So if one did stats it would show what the chances are of benefiting greatly, moderately, poorly and
missing-out before one goes there. Naturally immigrants are looking on the hopeful side. Mexicans make up 40% of the Marines, its their ticket to a secure, if poorly paid and sometime dangerous way of life which they will not get in Mexico.

I dont accept your perception Woj that the US is bombing people out of their countries into the US where they will be safe from bombing. And I have critercised for their crimes of war in Jugoslavia and Iraq just as you have.

Where people are wanting to leave, the opportunites arent there
for various reasons including failings of the local culture, politics,
corruption etc. Hundreds of Africans have drowned trying to make it across the straights to Gibralter to get away from the African killing fields, corruption, hopelessness etc. The extremes of rich and poor are in most countries. And it didnt start with Bretton Woods.

The free market plundering is just a modern version of the East India Co. and European "investment" in trade ventures in India, China and Japan etc. Financed by the same international bankers, in collusion with the local elites, as today, their cultures remained intact, the indigenous gained little while benefiting the capitalists foreign and local, and the European retail/manufacturers and to a certain extent comsumers. Similar to the posted article.

One can find the same happening throughout history. I still stand on the approach as outlined in the quote you reminded me
of recently that I had said some time back DonQ.
Making a Nationalist thing out of it merely serves the Lion who once favoured Britain and now the US, but there are signs that may end soon. Thirty years ago the British become despised
etc, now it is increasingly European as well as the USA. Partly natural but also contrived through the media and academia and money will be behind it. As long as we fight amongst ourselves
the situation remains the same at best while the indications are that they will get a lot worse, remember they want the planets
population down by two thirds in the near future. And "they" isnt the US, Europeans or christians, jews or muslims or left-handed people.

The Internationalists are above nationalism. Too many are fooled by labels eg christian, european, socialists, capitalists etc and they are not all the same, can be victims as well as servants of the lion. The elites may wear a label but stereotyping only adds to the smoke and mirrors.

Money-power own the games what ever they are, manipulating exchange rates, stealing resources by various means etc, the corporates are in greater debt to these banksters than many govts. They control govt ministers of finance and their reserve banks, same principle applies with all borrowers, they are servants of the lenders.

The US doesnt own the FED. It is probably totally Rothschild
and the sister City of London is reputably Vatican and there is no question they are related perhaps through the Crown entity.
It appears both in their own way have the US under their control.

These people dont mind how many bricks are thrown through Bushs window or any other puppets. The other point is to know how the systems work. No point in any nationality getting anti-US when they condone and comply/support the same banksters locally in their own country.
Starve the local puppets of votes (vote for the likes of Lepper), dont buy the lions media or advertise through them, join credit unions- this is fighting by opting out of feeding the lion and voting with your feet and seeing through the propoganda and divisive tactics.

Two countries I wouldnt want to live in are Israel and the US because they are run by criminals and are instrumental in the bulk of the threat to world peace but I dont for a second believe they control the world or likely to.

#3319 Viracocha

Viracocha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 11:55 AM

Two countries I wouldnt want to live in are Israel and the US because they are run by criminals and are instrumental in the bulk of the threat to world peace but I dont for a second believe they control the world or likely to.

I don´t see any striking similarities to be honest. The US is a multicultural meltingpot, Israel is a harmonious, ethnically distinctive nation, with leader who care about their own people, the Jews. I wound like my nation to be based on the same values, unfortuneately that´s is impossible in Europe due to the legacy of nazism. If anybody dare to raise his/her voice against immigration, that is equated to "nazism".

Long live zionism! Long live nationalism!

#3320 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 01:02 PM

Viracocha; I understand that you don

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru