• Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#3421 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 05:36 PM

<No. Sociaties are not sheep and lion in law of the jungle but the particles of sheep-lion duality.>

Woj, I'll explain it to you one more time...;)

This lion is no straw-eater; he's a blood-****ing capitalist pig!!! He knows he's putting everybody at risk because of his stupid appetite but he keeps going: ENVIRONMENTAL DESTRUCTION, WAR, etc, etc. And to top it off, he disguises in sheep's clothing. Tell me, what can be more *evil* than that?:confused:

This other lion is OK though...;)

"And the lion shall eat straw like the ox."

"They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain (kingdom): for the Earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea!" (Is.11:9.)

But the meat-eater, blood-****ing lion goes around by SUV as if challenging the God's creation. Look at what He promises: No stinking automobiles!:cool:

ANIMAL TRANSPORT AND SAILING VESSELS AGAIN
What a wonderful place to live!--The curse will be removed, all viciousness gone, and all killing and hurting stopped! That's why I know that there aren't going to be any more cars there, no automobiles: "For nothing shall hurt nor destroy in all His holy mountain!"--Cars are one of the greatest destroyers of mankind today and kill more people than anything else.
The only forms of transportation that are going to be left will be the God-given, God-created, God-ordained ones--horses, camels, mules, wagons, etc.--which were good enough for the World for more than five thousand years before they ever heard of anything else! Most of the World lived in peace and plenty without all these God-damned, gasoline-powered, pollution-spouting, environment-hurting and life-destroying automobiles!
In the millennial kingdom of Jesus Christ there won't be any of these stinking automobiles belching fumes anymore, or any of these big smokey smoke-belching factories! So they won't have to worry about oil anymore! They're not going to have all of this modern destructive machinery and smoke and oil and nuclear power and whatnot! The World is going to go back to animal transportation and carriages and wagons etc.! They'll sure appreciate the animals then! Perhaps for transporting heavy loads of raw materials, foods, etc., they'll go back to sailing vessels, powered by God's Own good clean winds and currents!

http://healinghearts...ll/m-nature.htm

#3422 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 02:15 AM

Hey Bader, look who's behind the curtain...;)

Is Corporate Social Responsibility an Oxymoron?

The voices calling for corporate reform are getting louder. "Corporate social responsibility is an oxymoron", according to a recent book and documentary film "the Corporation" by law professor Joel Bakan. He says corporations are like amoral "psychopaths" - manipulative, incapable of being empathic or remorseful, and, while causing tremendous damage to the environment and other elements of the public interest, they refuse to take responsibility for their behavior. Harsh words, but they resonate with those uttered by critics of corporate power throughout history.

Corporations are powerful institutions. They do not serve humanity well when their pursuit of profits leads to strategies that degrade the environment, violate human rights and the dignity of employees, endanger public health and safety and otherwise undermine the welfare of communities.

more...;)

http://engforum.prav...5048#post955048

#3423 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 04:02 AM

<I know that many people are going to disagree with me,but here is what I believe,and I will not change my beliefs...>

Self-confidence is good, but stubborness will keep you from evolving, which is even better. So in the end is bad.

<I am politically conservative. I believe this
places me in the minority.>

Don't worry, you got the power.

<I believe the government that governs least
governs best, which is the foundation of
conservative adherents.>

True, so long as you govern FOR the people, not AGAINST them.

<I believe the words in the constitution mean
what they say. I can read.>

Then you should agree on the last one.

<I believe individual liberty must be
respected in order for this experiment in
self-government to continue.>

Experiment, evolution? I thought you were stuck in your beliefs.

<I believe the toll of freedom is
responsibility. Those who fail to act
responsibly are not deserving of freedom.>

So freedom for some. Good thing is otherwise confusing.

<I believe you ought to pay your own way.
Charity begins at home, not in Washington DC.>

The People pay Washington, but they shouldn't expect anything back.

<I believe a country without borders will soon
cease to be a country.>

True, I haven't seen many countries without borders either.

<I believe you have the inalienable right to
life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness ?
whatever that may be. >

I can live with that.

<I believe you should be able to have all the
fun you want, just not at someone else's
expense.>

Then don't become a politician, or a clown for that matter.

<I believe in times of peace we should prepare
for war. >

I guess, like how much, to the detriment of social programs?

<I believe in equality for all, but not
set-asides for some. >

Sure.

<I believe we have freedom of religion, not
freedom from religion.>

Wait a minute. We can believe in the Supreme Ape, if we chose to, can't we?

<I believe in individual privacy.>

Sure, and also in collective property, ie. cooperative.

<I believe we should be very cautious when
discussing or considering banning things. >

Very cautious, like banning "freedom from religion."

<I believe it is my job, duty and
responsibility to raise my children to be
responsible and accountable human beings.>

Do your best, and hope for the best.

<I believe in leaving this country in better
condition when I leave it than when I
arrived.>

Depend what you mean by "better." I hope is not only shopping centers and a more powerful military.

<I believe it is my civic duty to stand up for
what I believe.>

Most everybody is like that. I guess...

<I believe that rewarding people for negative
or irresponsible behavior only breeds more
negative and irresponsible behavior.>

I'm sure. It should be applied up to the president level.

<I believe you are the Captain of your own
vessel. It is no one else's fault if you run
aground. >

What about a storm? You don't want no rescue?

<I believe capitalism is a positive force on
the planet, not a repressive, ugly one. >

I guess it could be good, if there was real competition on a level field.

<I believe in working hard to implement what I
believe. >

Some people just want to work less. One benefit of it is having time to practice democracy.

<I believe success should be rewarded, not
punished. >

Exactly, go for it. Just don't drag anyone else!

<I believe there are people who disagree with
my beliefs. I don't believe they are wrong. I
know they are. >

They don't only are wrong, but also inferior. They should work for people like you and be honest workers. They should have many children...;)

#3424 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 06:14 AM

<I browsed your website. Interesting, but I think there's a
fundamental problem in the solution to terrorism. "Humanism" is
anathema both to the terrorists and their adversaries. Humanism is a
wonderful idea, but if you want to find a point where it's likely GW
Bush and Osama Bin Laden would vote together, it's to wipe out
humanism. I'm afraid the only way you'll get humanism to stop
terrorism is by selling out humanism and becoming a humanist
terrorist, otherwise they'll just either ignore you and keep on
terrorizing or turn on you and destroy you. It would be useful if
terrorism were the weapon of the "have nots," because then you could
just institute reforms and they would have, so they'd stop.
Unfortunately, these days, terrorism is the weapon of the "haves."
What they want is our destruction and death, something we cannot
readily provide.>

Thank you again for your comments. Though this solution wouldn't make
us absolutely safe--nothing can--it can go a long way toward: a)
taking away any excuse from both the lion and the violent monkey; B)
making this world worth defending, not defending the "SUValues" of the
lion; and c) we can really learn quite a bit from the Swiss defense.

The missing player in those characters, and the only one representing
a HOPE...is the "little animals."

Orwell said, "The hope lies in the Proles...";)

#3425 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 10:07 AM

The multi-millions that were sacrifised to the communist revolution in Russia and surrounding countries was far greater than in India, and Iraq today.
Communism isnt even the answer for reducing the population.
The Bushs are linked to those elite who are into reducing the population of the earth Woj, according to the book George Bush: The unauthorised Autobiography, so why do you object to the reductions in Jugoslavia and Iraq, if you think it is a good thing
for anyone but yourself.

The leading nations are also in debt to the same bankers who created the world bank and IMF. They had to put deposits in these banks so they could then get them into debt.
The money is pure figures to draw on.
I repeat: the divide between north(rich) and south(poor) is propoganda, to keep the jungle divided so it cant work together to the detrement of the lion. There is an elite in both north and south that feed off the lions system.

Whenever there are two people- one becomes a lion and the other a sheep is what capitalism and communism are all about.
What better way to advertise the sanity of the coop where they both enjoy win-win.

Corporations and social responsibility- an oxymoron,
the only social responsibility is to the shareholders.
Their sharing in sport etc is merely tax reducing and PR- selfish motives, people would prefer they were screwed less than their
charity based on screwing. Similar to govts taxing to give the people something they think they should have, normal for parents towards children but not adults to adults.

I enjoyed your answers DonQ.
A country with no borders? Let me guess- .....Israel?
Everyone should pay their way, and they are still waiting for that pay.
Govts that govern least of all the elite are the best govts and
thank you for the trickle down.

We have the inalienable right (not to life anymore, thanks to Woj) to pursue liberty and happiness. Not to find it.
In times of war we should prepare for peace.
Religious freedom limits the freedom of religions elite, just as political freedom limits the freedom of politics elite.
In both cases people need to be able to vote with their feet.

I believe that individual liberty must be granted not just respected in order for this experiment in self-govt to start before it can continue.

#3426 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 01:31 PM

Bader; @The price of reform
The multi-millions that were sacrifised to the communist revolution in Russia and surrounding countries was far greater than in India, and Iraq today.
Communism isnt even the answer for reducing the population.@

I don

#3427 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 02:49 PM

"Truth, crushed to earth, shall rise again, - -
The eternal years of God are hers;
But Error, wounded, writhes in pain,
And dies among his worshippers."

In the land of the fox, there's a Byrd that offers a glimmer of hope. I was surprised by the clarity and courage of US Senator Robert C. Byrd in squarely challenging the jungle. Look at this...;)

"The Truth Will Emerge"

Truth has a way of asserting itself despite all attempts to obscure it. Distortion only serves to derail it for a time. No matter to what lengths we humans may go to obfuscate facts or delude our fellows, truth has a way of squeezing out through the cracks, eventually.

But the danger is that at some point it may no longer matter. The danger is that damage is done before the truth is widely realized. The reality is that, sometimes, it is easier to ignore uncomfortable facts and go along with whatever distortion is currently in vogue. We see a lot of this today in politics. I see a lot of it -- more than I would ever have believed -- right on this Senate Floor.

Regarding the situation in Iraq, it appears to this Senator that the American people may have been lured into accepting the unprovoked invasion of a sovereign nation, in violation of long-standing International law, under false premises. There is ample evidence that the horrific events of September 11 have been carefully manipulated to switch public focus from Osama Bin Laden and Al Queda who masterminded the September 11th attacks, to Saddam Hussein who did not. The run up to our invasion of Iraq featured the President and members of his cabinet invoking every frightening image they could conjure, from mushroom clouds, to buried caches of germ warfare, to drones poised to deliver germ laden death in our major cities. We were treated to a heavy dose of overstatement concerning Saddam Hussein's direct threat to our freedoms. The tactic was guaranteed to provoke a sure reaction from a nation still suffering from a combination of post traumatic stress and justifiable anger after the attacks of 911. It was the exploitation of fear. It was a placebo for the anger.

http://byrd.senate.g...may_list_2.html

#3428 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 03:36 PM

I see a lot of it Donq;

@Regarding the situation in Iraq, it appears to this Senator that the American people may have been lured into accepting the unprovoked invasion of a sovereign nation, in violation of long-standing International law, under false premises. There is ample evidence that the horrific events of September 11 have been carefully manipulated to switch public focus from Osama Bin Laden and Al Queda who masterminded the September 11th attacks, to Saddam Hussein who did not. The run up to our invasion of Iraq featured the President and members of his cabinet invoking every frightening image they could conjure, from mushroom clouds, to buried caches of germ warfare, to drones poised to deliver germ laden death in our major cities. We were treated to a heavy dose of overstatement concerning Saddam Hussein's direct threat to our freedoms. The tactic was guaranteed to provoke a sure reaction from a nation still suffering from a combination of post traumatic stress and justifiable anger after the 9/11 .@

Ha, ha ha.

.....Considering the number of military conflicts we

#3429 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 05:24 PM

@This is to warn Cosssack that no attacks on other posters, such as invented accustations of issuing death threats and so on, are not allowed in the Forum.@

Our moderators have much more easy life than GWB.
In contrary to GWB, they don

#3430 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 05:41 PM

Face it, Woj, communism will only bring horse cart and cheap bicycle. Democracy can bring you the "Copulator"...;)

The Copulator SUV
You thought you saw it all, the Fornicator? Ha-ha-ha...

The baddest of them all will be the "Copulator." Yeah, you heard
right, the Copulator will be the most macho vehicle on the road. It
will beat every single sissy vehicle out there. Face it, your vehicle
is female, and I will sooner or later mount you.

So next time you see me around on a chromed, three-story high SUV,
remember it can be your turn. Ha-ha-ha...

PS: You'll recognize me by my little pooddle. She's so cute in pink...;)

#3431 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 05:43 PM

<Our moderators have much more easy life than GWB.
In contrary to GWB, they don-t have to provide proof.
Post can be deleted before accusation appeared .
Moderators should be congratulated on that shrewd procedure;>

I'd give them the benefit of the doubt. After all, if they haven't censored me...;)

#3432 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 08:21 PM

@little pooddle. She's so cute in pink@

N Zealander Aboriginal __with little cute poodle in pink and boomerang in hand is sitting on Copulator SUV and says; @After all, if they haven't censored me@.............................?

As Polish Rynkowski song says; too young for death too old for sex. :)

#3433 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 09:44 PM

< N Zealander Aboriginal __with little cute poodle in pink and boomerang in hand is sitting on Copulator SUV and says; @After all, if they haven't censored me@.............................?

As Polish Rynkowski song says; too young for death too old for sex. :)>

Again you confuse me with Bader!

You know what, I think you are the Pope himself. The last phrase betrayed you...;)

#3434 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 09:50 PM

http://engforum.prav...?threadid=89478

#3435 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 10:41 PM

<Ha, ha ha.>

Woj, what this Senator says very few dare say. If we all were so outspoken and frank...;)

'Despite our high-blown claims of a better life for the Iraqi people, water is scarce, and often foul, electricity is a sometime thing, food is in short supply, hospitals are stacked with the wounded and maimed, historic treasures of the region and of the Iraqi people have been looted, and nuclear material may have been disseminated to heaven knows where, while U.S. troops, on orders, looked on and guarded the oil supply.

Meanwhile, lucrative contracts to rebuild Iraq's infrastructure and refurbish its oil industry are awarded to Administration cronies, without benefit of competitive bidding, and the U.S. steadfastly resists offers of U.N. assistance to participate. Is there any wonder that the real motives of the U.S. government are the subject of worldwide speculation and mistrust?

(snip)

And mark my words, the calculated intimidation which we see so often of late by the "powers that be" will only keep the loyal opposition quiet for just so long. Because eventually, like it always does, the truth will emerge. And when it does, this house of cards, built of deceit, will fall.'

#3436 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 02:37 AM

> > What a ridiculously idiotic idea. The government isn't supposed to be
> > in the business of social engineering.
>
> What a stupid statement. Of course the government is in the business of
> social engiineering. What do you think they are?Anarchists? The entire
> purpose *of* the govenrment is to engineer the parts of society that don't
> 'fall into place' naturally.

Nice way to put it. If capitalism can't take care of it, then it's
time to look for other solutions.

I just witnessed the homeless sleeping on a nice little pier next to
the Intercontinental Hotel. The capitalist pigs ignore them; the
homeless got the best view over the bay. And the people, well, the
average people stay indoors watching TV, afraid to come out...

Is this the "capitalist paradise"? It looks like a jungle to me... :(

#3437 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 03:42 AM

http://engforum.prav...6961#post956961

Bader, this is quite a record, like to polls a day...;)

#3438 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 04:55 AM

> The Copulator SUV

> PS: You'll recognize me by my little pooddle. She's so cute in pink...
> ;)

I'm waiting for the Masturbator, which is due in 2006.

It'll have vibrating mode and heat mode or both combined. We soccer
moms are waiting for it. It comes in stick shift for the demanding
consumer... ;)

#3439 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 09:27 AM

Howdy Woj:

What ethnic slogans adorned the basement walls where the
Tzar and family were slaughtered? They werent English or Russian.
Why is it we never hear about the Russian new socialist govt being overthrown instead of the Tzar?
I think the answer is simple- because the govt was Russian voted.
The foreigners who organised the revolution against the Tzar and the Russian people selected Lenin and sent him to Russia, not the Russian people. They already had their elected leaders and govt.
The withdrawl of Russia out of the First World War made it easier to put pressure on Britian with Germany fighting on only one front.
It didnt matter who won the war, Palestine would have fallen into the zionists hands anyway and there would have been a second war between the Soviet Union and Germany anyway to end national independance (for the Treaty of Rome) and a holocaust so Israel could be created.
If Britain had of lost the war she would have lost the Iraqi oil
and the Palestine mandate and France would have retreated out of the middle east as well. The US would have been moved up
into the dominant role earlier.
The Internationalists who arranged the revolution also control the
UK and the US so their forces going to Russia was just a pre-cold war puppet show that would have caused the death of many anti-communists and pro-democractic people as in Viet Nam and helped them create a national image. They werent meant to win,
just as in Korea and Viet Nam.
Voters in the UK and US as elsewhere only vote once every three-four years. Money votes everyday. No competition.

I agree with MR Byrd that at some point the people become party to the crimes with the criminals and there is now no excuse for the American people regards Iraq. But when money power owns the three main sources of information and their exponents one cant expect the majority of the public to step out of that "culture"
overnight as the Media giants for example continue in the main to pretend the Emporer is still wearing cloths. If they all joined in with Byrd the public might have got angrey and not turned up to the Kerry and Bush puppet shows.
One or two dogs will bark but the puppeteers caravan will just roll on.

#3440 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 01:23 PM

<You have tried to twist everything I said,so I will explain it to you,ok.>

Actually no, I just challenged it.

<I dont believe most people that claim to be conservatives,are.I bleieve that most people dont understand the meaning of the word.>

Same for communists. They are just fakers.

<Govern FOR the people? When we elect people to represent us,we trust them to use their best judgement.It is not possible for our elected representatives to do exactly what we want,nothing would be accomplished.
For example,I want the govt to paint the roads green,you want them to paint them yellow.Who gets what they want? If I do,then the govt ignored your wishes,if you do,then the govt ignored my wishes,right?>

It reminds me of a dialog in the movie "My Fellow Americans"...

Says one corrupt expresident to the other: "We listen to the people, but can't understand what 250 different voices are saying." HA-HA-HA... They ain't got polls or experts in the needs of the people!

<Yes,this is an experiment is self govt,because it had never been done till we did it,and nobody was sure it would last.>

And the experiment is over? When are they going to correct the most obvious abuse, CAMPAIGN REFORM? Campaigns boil down to big bucks, period.

<If you fail to act responsibly,then you dont deserve freedom.By responsibly,I mean that if you fail to participate in your govt by voting,attending city council meetings,letting your voice be heard,then you cannot complain about what the govt does.>

The foxes took over whatever good intentions there were. Town Meeting is one such a way, but it's mostly forgotten.

<Yes,charitry begins at home.Why should I pay for you if you have family,friends,neighbors,and your church.It is not the job of the govt to babysit you,stand on your own two feet.
Having said that,I do NOT believe in not helping those that truly need it.If someone is truly incapable of working,then yes,we should help them.But,if you can work and refuse to,then dont ask me to help you,and I dont believe the govt should help you either.>

I explain this elsewhere but basically we should look at the NEEDS and then address it by with or without the government. The homeless is such a big problem, for them and for society. Our parks are no-man's land.

<I believe we need to close our borders,use troops if needed.We should stop anyone that tries to illegally enter our country,and turn them around exactly where we find them.>

How about going the real problem, the EMPLOYERS? How about addressing the problems that force them to come here?

<We should ALWAYS make sure we have a strong national defense,and it can be done by simply eliminating all of the unneccessary programs our govt has.I also believe that EVERYONE should be forced to serve 2 years,either in the military or civilian national service. NOBODY would be excluded,except for those physically unable.>

Like the Swiss: strong militias, protection of all citizenship. But not forcing a draft to serve in...whatever.

<Yes,you can believe in the "supreme ape" if you want,that is exactly what I meant.
Freedom of religion means just that,you are free to worship whoever or whatever you want,the govt can say nothing or do anything to stop it.>

Good.

<The only exception would be any religion that physically harms children.If you want to worship a banana,then go ahead.
BUT,you cannot stop me from practicingf my religion either.Or,you can choose to not belkieve in any god,thats your choice.>

Thanks. Children is bad, but banana is good.

<Dont put words in my mouth,individual privacy means just that,nothing else.I said nothing about collectives or co-ops.>

OK, just an option. It's not your type that worries me but the fox. Just listen to what Senator Robert Byrd has to say. (I posted it elsewhere.)

<If you run aground due to your own stupidity,you dont deserve rescue. For example...Every year Calif has brush fires,and every year people lose their homes.Those same people then semand that the govt pay to rebuuild those homes,then those homes are destroyed the following year in another fire,and so on.
That is what I mean when I say run aground.
Also,if you fail at a business you start,dont blame anyone but yourself.>

I don't know but it should work for the big and small. Chrysler, Harley were at one point or another saved.

<<I guess it could be good, if there was real competition on a level field.>>

<It is always level.Name one place where it hasnt worked.In this country,you can go just as far as your abilities will take you.
Bill Gates started in his garage,Andrew Carnegie was an immigrant that only had $10 in his pocket when he arrived.Neither one of them gave up,and both of them made it.So can anyone else that wants to. >

We all WANT TO, but few work hard enough or are lucky enough or are strong enough. In places like Israel--not very communist I assure you--people can choose either to COMPETE or COOPERATE. That would be "level field," for all. If you want to make it big, fine; if you want to have other OPTIONS, fine.

<A democracy requires work.You need to get involved,you need to get active.
If you refuse to,then how will anything get accomplished.EVERY person that has ever become president has had to work hard to get there,if you want to be lazy,then you deserve the nothing you get.>

Not only is about "making it to the top." Remember, "democracy" means government by the PEOPLE. Very different from "plutocracy," government by the wealthy.

<<Exactly, go for it. Just don't drag anyone else!>>

<I dont understand your comment.If I am successful,then you dont want me to help anyone else be successful? Is that what you mean by that statement?>

No, you help if you want. Just don't deny other people other ways. They may need other types of help other than money: education, training, culture... They must be taught HOW TO FISH.

<<They don't only are wrong, but also inferior. They should work for people like you and be honest workers. They should have many children...>>

<I NEVER said anyone was inferior,you did.Those people that disagree with me believe I am wrong also.That is how this country works.Each side believes the other to be wrong,and each side works hard to convince the most people of their position.
Dont EVER try to put words in my mouth,or read anything else into
my statements.I wrote EXACTLY what I met,and did not mince words.If I didnt say it,then I didnt mean it.
NOBODY is inferior to anyone,and for you to say otherwise is a very racist and evil thing to say. >

Sorry, I did put words in your mouth so illustrate the CONSEQUENCES of your words. People should be lifted in many ways, least of them monetarily; people need to participate in Town Meetings, past the election shows; and PEOPLE NEED OPTIONS.;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru