• Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#4001 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 02:02 AM

"Of all the weapons the people can use against illegitimate authority, there is none that surpasses ridicule."

With Love from Banana Republic Miami...;)

"One effective way to protest is with bananas, symbolic of the sort of republic the odious Republicans have conspired for us to become.

Here in Dade County, we had serious election fraud with entire cemeteries voting, massive corruption with a stadium, the port authority, kickbacks to fascist Cuban Mas Canosa's construction company, and the frolicsome people simply flung bananas at Government Center. No one could enter the building without having to step on bananas. People in banana suits appeared at public appearances.

I would think it immensely clever if the Coronation of Bush II were attended by vast throngs waving bananas, people dressed in banana suits, Banana flags flying from every pole, car antenna, and whatever you have to fly it from.

Of all the weapons the people can use against illegitimate authority, there is none that surpasses ridicule."

http://www.bananabus....com/bkgrnd.htm

#4002 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 03:18 AM

Bader, you are going to like this...Conspiracy Planet.;)

But wait, look who's the puppet...

http://www.conspirac...tid=1267&page=2

#4003 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 10:24 AM

Howdy all, cant get past the gremlins at present.

#4004 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 10:26 AM

All criminals against humanity, owned by the same banksters, thats whos orders they follow

#4005 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 10:33 AM

Whos the dude playing puppeteer DonQ, and the little sweetheart
with the proxide hair is that M. Albright calling for another 500,000
Iraq children deaths?

#4006 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 10:44 AM

Originally posted by Bader
All criminals against humanity, owned by the same banksters, thats whos orders they follow

Howdy Bader
I thought there was a chain of command though.:confused:

Nice webpage for conspirators, ah?:cool:

By the way, is this Jesus-Harry Potter phenomenon another Puppet Show or just another money-making scheme?;)

"Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"
Witchcraft for Dummies

Just as Mel Gibson's movie "Kill Jesus" (not to be confused with "Kill Bill") introduced millions to the "joys" of "Christian" sadism & masochism, the Harry Potter books and movies have promoted the Occult and Secret World of Witchcraft.

In fact, the success of the books of J.K. Rowling (or her ghostwriters) is due to mankind's endless fascination with the Astral Plane -- the dimension of time-space that is the Collective Unconscious and the fount of dreams, nightmares and fear, as well as emotional pain and trauma that lasts for lifetimes.

-Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban- then is an illustrated guide to the Astral Plane, as seen through the eyes of the Illuminati and their scribes.

(see picture);)

http://www.conspirac...m?ChannelID=126

#4007 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 11:27 AM

I see, but there's definitely a chain of command among puppets, maybe Sharon, Bush, Blair (top down).

see puppet show with music...;)

http://images.google...ang_es&ie=UTF-8

#4008 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 02:10 PM

Originally posted by donquijote
Kofi Annan's denunciation of the law of the jungle comes a bit late--like when it's safe for him--but still sets the record straight.

"Sorry, shit happens," says the lion.;)

I am confused, what is the subject of your negative comparison , because I have impression that you should join with Walesa the Nobel price for his famous ; @ I am for, and even against it. @ :)

#4009 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 02:23 PM

Polish president Kwasniewski during his yesterday visit in Moscow defined Putin critics of handling by Media in Poland the Bieslawa tragedy as a freedom of the press.
It sets the question;
Can freedom of the press be given to the press owned by the criminals against humanity, owned by the same banksters, thats whos orders they follow?

BTV; Famous Russian Choir of Alexandrova is visited Poland and next stop will be Vatican.:)

#4010 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 02:59 PM

Kenneth Bigley, a Briton taken hostage in Iraq with two American colleagues, appeared in a videotape aired today and pleaded for U.K. Prime Minister Tony Blair to meet his captors' demands. http://www.bloomberg...ndex_world.html
What is Tony Blair leading star, votes of the people ?

#4011 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 05:04 PM

Woj is not around but we discussed this topic often. And the final word on it (until proven otherwise) is: the water well is better than the water dam...;)

"In postcolonial India, the promise of progress, of freedom, has been linked to techno-economic control by the state, which provides a comfortable life for its elite. But the disenfranchised experience this development as a war against them. Their lands and livelihood have become collateral for the dreams of the privileged."

Large Dams in India: Temples or Burial Grounds?
By ROBERT JENSEN

Indian burial place is Ganges river, which provides last travel for Indian population. . Ganges has some radiation properties which allow to remove bacteria from the water. The same tradition brought @yesterday

#4012 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 06:00 PM

<The third point was Ghandi sure liberated them didnt he. Maybe he need a person like DonQ to educate him in the difference between a lion and a lion.>

People don't realize their own lion, and it may be even worse than foreign one. The reason is simple: better camouflage. Much talk about "nationalism" etc. but there he is. People in Africa, are worse off now than in the colonial era, go and figure. They haven't build the water well, and they don't receive the benefit of law and order. Beware of the lion among you!!!:confused:

Unfortunately , it is still it not the case;

Sept. 27 (Bloomberg) -- Crude oil rose to a record $49.74 a barrel in New York amid concern rebel attacks in Nigeria will reduce production and U.S. refiners . Royal Dutch/Shell Group's venture in Nigeria evacuated 235 workers from the Niger River delta Sept. 24 amid concern about clashes between government troops and militants.
Shell evacuated workers at Soku and Ekulama, close to the Nigerian city of Port Harcourt. The decision followed a threat made by a rebel leader known as Commander Abiye of the Niger Delta People's Volunteer Force. in a telephone interview with Reuters on Sept. 23, in which he said his forces might attack oil installations.
Nigeria, Africa's top oil producer, pumps about 2.4 million barrels a day, and was the fifth-largest supplier of crude to the U.S. this year, Nigeria ships oil with a low sulfur content, which makes it easier to refine into gasoline.
A Frenchman working for Thales SA, Europe's biggest maker of military electronics, was shot dead while driving home in the Saudi Arabian city of Jeddah. He's the second European to be killed in the kingdom in 10 days. Saudi Arabia is the biggest oil exporter. mshenk1@bloomberg.net.

So far income from selling US/UK oil doesn

#4013 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 08:44 PM

Evening Standard"- Blair agreed to participate in US attack on Iraq in April

#4014 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 02:48 AM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
I am confused, what is the subject of your negative comparison , because I have impression that you should join with Walesa the Nobel price for his famous ; @ I am for, and even against it. @ :)

I give him the praise the article gives him: "thanks, but no thanks"...;)

#4015 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 06:39 AM

including loosing connection with the forum when you got to post.
Happened twice today.

#4016 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 07:08 AM

You better teach me how to fish DonQ, I get a post on my line and then I loose it!

#4017 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 07:09 AM

I better put a timer on this thing, so I know the limit, seems if I do anything but a short one it self-destructs.

#4018 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 07:12 AM

How does any empire function? All three are tied together and the option left to keep the dollar alive may be limited and easily identified within all three camps.

#4019 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 07:14 AM

Putin or the Russian Minister may have used the label anglo-saxon but would we expect them to use the ethnic label of the
real head of the financial power that rules?

#4020 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 09:45 AM

in his a book on the the Versailles Peace treaty:

"... a considerable number of delgates believed that the real influences behind the Anglo-Saxon peoples were Semitic"

"...The formula into which this policy was thrown by the members of the Conference , whose countries it affected, and who regarded it as fatal to the peace of Eastern Europe , was this: 'Henseforth the world wil be governemed by the Anglo-Saxon peoples who in their turn are swayed by their Jewish elements"
page 497

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru