Jump to content

Theme© by Fisana
 

Photo

What would it take for Russia to be #1?


  • Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#4121 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 12:43 PM

Originally posted by Bader

Kicking arse and setting up a new world comes later,
First time was as a lamb for sacrifice, the second is the Lion of Judah, which the lion of this thread language we have been using
counterfiets.



Britons must work until age 70 or pay 57 billion pounds ($102 billion) a year more in taxes to maintain income for retirees over the next five decades, a study commissioned by Prime Minister Tony Blair's government showed.

Blair must call the next general election by mid 2006, and his party has said it expects the vote to come next year. http://quote.bloombe...svPo&refer=home

Justice on the world is coming the most natural way.

Jew pushed Bush for war against Iraq and now changing their course. It is positive switch; Kerry if wins will not dare to attack Iran.
Oil is $ 54 for barrel and growing trees for shade will return to fashion.
To politics apply the same basic principles of mechanics laws:
1. Every body continues in its state of rest or of uniform motion in a straight line, unless it is compelled to change that state by forces impressed upon it.
2. The change of motion of an object is proportional to the force impressed and is made in the direction of the straight line in which the summary vector applies
  • 0

#4122 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 05:47 PM

When Clinton/US attacked Yugoslavia , dismantled her and killed 5 thousand Serbs in reward got 9/11 from Muslims who were to be protected
  • 0

#4123 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 06:04 AM

of mechanics or politics work in world regardless the sheep is sacrificed or not"

You finally got it right Woj, it wasnt about dethroning the lion.
It was about sorting the jungle on the inside of people not outside of them.
Confirmation that Jesus wasnt about being a revolutionary or social reformer who wanted to change the jungle-
he was offered authority over the kingdoms of the world if he worshipped Satan. He turned him down. Just think he could have sat where the Pre-Pope sat with that same title. And as ruler start making changes. Even though he turned him down
people still want to believe he was trying to get it the hard way.

From where does congress get its war money from?
The war budget is approved and the Fed (international banksters)obliges and they go further into debt.

When govts opened their peoples doors to the free market and foreign corporations started to drain the profits out of the country
the people should have asked where the money was going to come from the pay pensions if the foreign corporations were going to syphon the profits. No 'opposition' party would have challenged them because they both are controlled.
If you compare the taxes from the profits made by the citizens with the taxs if at all paid by the profits of the foriegners it become obvious ther will be shortfall because previously all profit making was taxed to support benefits.
It is less about economics than ideology. The hurt that will ensure
is the outcome of transparent policy. They know the outcomes.
The outcomes are fulfilling the ideology.
Most of us could become palestinians in the next decade- despised and humiliated, enjoying poverty in the midst of a natural world of plenty.
  • 0

#4124 donquijote

donquijote

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 10:29 AM

> >> "Access to water is a human right, not a privilege !!!!!!!!." <<
>
> this is the sort of statement you get from Champagne-socialists or
> from professional Civil Servants who have no experience of the
> Working or real World.
> Are they real when they state that "water is a human right"... what does
> it mean? has the West got to ship water to any country that does not
> have water? or food or electricity or transport?
>
> It's just an hollow quote.
> It may sound good on TV, in Parliament or in a philosophy classroom.
> But it's just words.
>
> How paternalistic and colonising.
>
> retired/uk.

Well, I'm not advocating Colonial Rule with this article--I leave that
to you--but I say CHARITY IS NO GOOD either. The real solution would
be tribal-cooperative micromanagement, not big government
bureaucracy--often fed by international interests...


Charities
Are charities killing Africans? Hardly a day goes by without the
haunting images of starving children permeating our television
screens, with ribs poking through, bloated bellies and stick thin arms
and legs, their angelic little faces covered in clouds of flies, their
parents lying next to them slowly dying. Countless aid agenices, and
has-been popstars play on the publics' feelings, and then emotionally
blackmail the people into parting with their cash: an envelope here, a
cash tin rattled there. But should we part with our cash? And perhaps
more importantly, what are the consequences of our actions when we do
make a charitable contribution? It's difficult to know when most
people are deliberately misled and subjected to a litany of halftruths
and lies.

What we do know, is for the last sixty years interfering do-gooders
have poked their noses into a continent that neither wanted or asked
for their help. And in no small part, it's this interference which has
generated the problems Africa faces today: poverty, social
deprivation, malmutrition, disease and any prospect of recovering
their status to an acceptable standard of living. Quite simply, it's
the over indulgence of western liberals - often motoivated more by
greed than conscience, that have engineered a system of irrevocable
extents. More often than not, the need of the average African has
played second fiddle to the exceptional arrogance of the western
sycophant

Before the second world war, Africa retained a level of economic
independence, especially those countries controlled, run and
maintained under the British empire. Take an example. Under the
British Empire Rhodesia was known as the Bread Basket Of Africa, a
prosperous well managed country with every attribute of the modern
western world. But when Independence came, motivated mainly by
liberals, it changed its name to Zimbabwe, Mugabwe was placed in
power, and within twenty years of self-rule Rodesia went from being
the second richest country in the African block, to the second
poorest. Today, six million people face starvation. What is the world
doing. Nothing! Before independence the good people of Rodesia hardly
ever starved, most had some form of employment and the majority of the
children in this impoverished region received a basic standard of
education. Medical treatment was also available to those who needed
it. Most bleeding heart liberals will say that's not true, but the sad
fact is, it is true. What is also true is most African nations before
the second world war also had an element of self-respect. They didn't
have much, but at least they could hold their heads high and proud.

Yet after the second world war all that changed. A culture of so
called caring emerged from an over enthusiastic middle-class breed of
left wing politicos and self appointed pressure groups who believe,
rather naievly that they could do a better job than nature. These
radical, dope smoking, rock playing hippies became active primarily in
the late sixities, and then conveiniently built-up a steady head of
steam throughout the seventies, eighties and nineties. The money
poured in. Yet in pursuit of such blinded action Africans were seduced
from their land. They abandonded their small farms and moved
lethargically away from their traditional farming techniques to find
bountiful aid stations packed with rations. Rather than offer the
Africans a hand-up, cynical aid agencies offered them a hand-out. It
was this which undoubtedly created a culture of dependency.

http://members.madas...harities_1.html
  • 0

#4125 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 12:40 PM

Originally posted by Bader
You finally got it right Woj, it wasnt about dethroning the lion.
Most of us could become palestinians in the next decade- despised and humiliated, enjoying poverty in the midst of a natural world of plenty.



Christianity exists as long people believe in God
  • 0

#4126 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 01:27 PM

Originally posted by donquijote
[B Under the British Empire Rhodesia was known as the Bread Basket Of Africa, a prosperous well managed country with every attribute of the modern western world. But when Independence came, motivated mainly by liberals, it changed its name to Zimbabwe, Mugabwe was placed in power, and within twenty years of self-rule Rodesia went from being the second richest country in the African block, to the secondpoorest. Today, six million people face starvation. What is the world
doing. Nothing!. [/B]



John Smith Rhodesia faded away but unfortunately English still stay in Zimbabwe and milk it away.:D
It is true , country has less money, because Mugabwe put restriction to grow plantation of English tobacco when natives are hungry.
UK Blair refused to pay ther English farmers reparation for their Zimbabwe farming land and try to solve the problem by creating an economic sanction against Zimbabwe, and removing democratically elected Mugabwe. :D

It is very sad that Mugabwe don
  • 0

#4127 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 01:38 PM

Ray Charles sang that;
Prostitution is my sweet substitution and I see he still has many followers.
  • 0

#4128 donquijote

donquijote

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 01:47 PM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
Christianity exists as long people believe in God-s help on Earth. Degradation of Jezus 's human factor only will help the Christianity to.... fade away.
People need help on Earth not after death.
Christians don-t rush to God, because they are truly don-t believe in heaven .
The same reason was behind of failure of communism; atheism rejects a god's help on earth.
In contrary I predict grow of Islam , where people believe in God involvement in the Earth state of affairs.
Islam is like communism with a god-s leadership.

When all Arabs respect Allah orders , will be not desperate Palestinians.

Slavs learn and unite!:)



Woh, are you converting personally, I mean by convenience or coercion?;)
  • 0

#4129 donquijote

donquijote

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 01:50 PM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
But this time will come.:) All Africa will free from colonists.:)



Should America be free of Poles too?:confused:
  • 0

#4130 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 02:25 PM

Originally posted by donquijote
Should America be free of Poles too?:confused:


Of course, not. Polish and all Slavs have right to stay where is our essential security interest.
We are member of higher Eastern Civilization..:)

*Only a flicker eternity divides us from unknowing beast
And how far from the fern , the rose, essential Yeast*
from McCullers poem
  • 0

#4131 donquijote

donquijote

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 02:50 PM

<Presidente Banana Jones,>

Oh, thank you, sounds good to president of something. Actually we all could be president of something. Many people come up with their own "revolutions"... a man yesterday selling umbrellas shouted "the umbrella revolution," and I told a woman selling chewing gum "you got your chewing gum revolution there." So that would be good because WE RESPECT AND ENCOURAGE COMPETITION so long as they do the same. And you got your Spaghetti Revolution there...;)

<yes that's it, I know you're working much and well:
1. BRC - Banana Revolution Campaign...
2. lots of people, BROUGHT BY THIS...>

Yeah, many people, particularly with the new flyer about the Banana Revolution. It makes so much sense now. From the Banana Republic Miami which lead to the "lion #1" in the world to the Banana Revolution, you know.

<3. THE "WATER WELLS" SYSTEM...>

Yep, we have to work on self-reliance. And also we need the capacity to generate some water ($$$) to be able to pass the bucket around or viceversa, pass the bucket to collect some water.:cool:

<4. either the PARTY or JfP...>

You always get me with my own acronyms. JfP?

Anyway, a Party is definetely an option. In our case we can propose ANYONE, even a prole could manage because our so called "r-evolution" is based on institutions and a political platform. It's a common sense, hands-on revolution. And if it comes down to an electoral puppet show, we can beat them easily because we got the BEST SHOW ON EARTH: The Banana Party, and I mean "party" in both the sense of political party and, of course, the most awesome party we mean to throw. And the proles ask me all the time: "WHEN IS THE PARTY?":D

<Locally, Nationally, Internatinally actually and smartly networking metatribal micromanaged 'water & other wells' is THE Banana Revolution solution.
The "regular" PRIVATE CAPITAL, when offered, is the PRIVATE LION'S poison.
The "regular" PUBLIC INTERVENTION, when offered, either national or international, often a ROTTEN (either economically, politically or religiously) one, is the PUBLIC LION'S poison.
The NGO'S, charity (usually heavily religious or political) INTERVENTION, is the CHARITY LION'S INCONSCIOUS SERVANTS' poison.
All put into wonderfully tasty food and beverages, which instantly or after some or long time, make you either chronically sick or also physically dead; however they don't hail radically ANY evil, they just mask themselves behind the "unique therapy" possible.
To hell with all this lion's and his servants' ****ing shit.
If there's isn't any real DIGNITY, RESPECT, FANTASY, LISTENING to real needs, conditions, solutions, CONCRETENESS, real SHARING, BONDING, functional STUDYING, INTELLIGENCE, THE DIVERSE, EQUALLY DANGEROUS, DEADLY LIONS' KINGDOMS, WITH THEIR FORTUNE SOLDIERS,TRICKERS, WHORES, CLOWNS AND SO ON will go on their ignoble effects.>

Exactly, the lion works with the "al-chemist," both in the sense of the magician creating gold and in the sense of the chemist creating Coca-Cola. And it would be laughing matter if it weren't based on explotation and manipulation but it is.:(

So what do we got to offer? These most awesome combination of juices, forbidden fruits, and spaghettis with meatballs--and the party to mix it all up. THEIR FORTUNE SOLDIERS,TRICKERS, WHORES, CLOWNS don't have a chance...;)
  • 0

#4132 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 07:38 PM

Originally posted by donquijote
[? These most awesome combination of juices, forbidden fruits, and spaghettis with meatballs--and the party to mix it all up. THEIR FORTUNE SOLDIERS,TRICKERS, WHORES, CLOWNS don't have a chance...;) [/B]



The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject.
~Marcus Aurelius

The subject is how to perfects democracy of the FORTUNE SOLDIERS,TRICKERS, WHORES, CLOWNS . It is directive of equal opportunity law. :)
  • 0

#4133 donquijote

donquijote

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 03:50 AM

As the elections are getting near, so are the rumos of a DRAFT. The lion--always smart at deceit--denies the fact, but will surely wait until later to drop the bomb. Well, I'm sure it will fall like a bomb...;)

Janet Parker: Adults can help young people prepare to face possible draft

By Janet Parker
October 13, 2004

Of the 1,765 members of the Individual Ready Reserves who were supposed to report for duty last month in preparation for going to Iraq, 622 did not show up. This is the first such call-up since 1991 of former soldiers.

Several of those who did not report for duty could be declared AWOL; most of the others have requested exemptions on health or personal grounds. Ready reservists are people who were honorably discharged after finishing their active duty tours.

Well, who would want to go? Would you?

U.S. soldiers who have died in Iraq now number 1,072. Many of us are wondering how the military will find enough troops to continue the occupation of Iraq. John Kerry says that President Bush is planning another major call-up of Reserve and National Guard units, but will wait until after the election to reveal it. The military is stepping up its recruiting efforts, and recruiters have unprecedented access to high school students. Students' records are now being automatically turned over to recruiters under new regulations that are part of the No Child Left Behind Act.

At the same time, the possible reinstatement of the military draft remains a hot topic of political discussion. Both presidential candidates have promised that they would not institute a draft. But rumors abound, and last week House Republicans brought a universal service bill - which was introduced in 2003 as an anti-war statement by Rep. Charles Rangel, D-N.Y. - to the floor for a vote. Why? So that they could defeat the bill (402-2) as a strategy to convince the public that rumors of a new draft are false.President Bush and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld say that improving benefits for military personnel will bring in all the recruits needed. But many young people and those who love them are getting worried. Neither the campaign rhetoric nor last week's vote in Congress is a guarantee that a draft won't happen. Meanwhile, right now the military is using "back-door draft" tactics including stop-loss (extending tours of duty without consent) and call-ups of Reserve and Guard units to fill the shortfall in Iraq.

On Saturday I will join guidance counselors, teachers and community volunteers in a draft counselor training workshop in Madison. One of the things we'll be learning about is conscientious objection. Conscientious objectors oppose war because of moral, ethical or religious beliefs. The Selective Service currently does not recognize conscientious objector status. But young people who oppose war can create a file to document their beliefs, which they could show to a draft board in the event of a future draft. We'll learn how to make such a file at the draft counselor workshop.

Once we are trained, all of us will work to counsel young people in southern Wisconsin. Those who are teachers and guidance counselors will use what we learn in their work every day with young people. Others will become volunteer draft counselors, making public presentations and working one-on-one with people who have questions about military service and draft registration.

All of us will be able to help youths weigh their options before they join the military, and potentially find themselves where those unwilling ready reservists are today.

Janet Parker of Madison is a peace activist.

http://www.madison.c...d=13942&ntpid=2
  • 0

#4134 donquijote

donquijote

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 04:07 AM

the photo speaks for itself...;)

http://www.nkusa.org/
  • 0

#4135 donquijote

donquijote

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 05:10 AM

> > Well, I'm not advocating Colonial Rule with this article--I leave that
> > to you--but I say CHARITY IS NO GOOD either. The real solution would
> > be tribal-cooperative micromanagement, not big government
> > bureaucracy--often fed by international interests.
> ..
> So why don't the locals do something about there problems,
> surely digging wells is within the recourses of most villages. If
> it is not then maybe Darwin's laws should be allowed to take their
> natural coarse.

The problem is the lions use camouflage to prey on them. Remember
Blair's "We got to work together." They may not even see it, and it's
our duty to "call lion." I'm sure that, if even if they don't rebel,
they would run... ;)

Sure, the "water well" is within the possibilities of the village, but
they also need the education, the healthcare and the environmental
care that go with it. How about promoting these?

Otherwise the "water" may as well be used to quench the thirst of some
fat cats in far away places.

> We mustn't forget it's much easier to sit on our fat arses and
> moan about our human and civil rights, than it is to actually
> do something ourselves to improve our lot.

That happens everywhere, no? They are not the only victims, I'm sure.
Right in the heart of America we got some people living worse than in
a village in Africa. ;)

>
> >
> >
> > Charities
> > Are charities killing Africans?
>
> No but corrupt and inept governance is

Which works beautifully for the West, right? Say corporations buy key
officials, and get "special treatment" and so on. Isn't that the way
it works?

> Charities and Aid programmes do a lot of good, there is an Indian
> general dealer in Northern Botswana that sells maize at rediculously
> low prices. The bags are marked "Aid Relief not for Sale", so at
> least someone is getting fat on aid, and they'll be many more doing
> the same all over Africa.
> A few years ago driving through Malawi I noticed hundreds of locals
> sitting on the side of the roads selling cooking oil, provided by Aid
> agencies. When I enquired why they were selling it, they informed me
> that they didn't have any food to cook, so therefore it was useless to
> them.

Not only is good for some "entrepreneurs" but also good PR for artists
doing charity in Africa. I wonder if any of them favors FIXING THE
PROBLEM?

>
> >
> > What we do know, is for the last sixty years interfering do-gooders
> > have poked their noses into a continent that neither wanted or asked
> > for their help. And in no small part, it's this interference which has
> > generated the problems Africa faces today: poverty, social
> > deprivation, malmutrition, disease and any prospect of recovering
> > their status to an acceptable standard of living. Quite simply, it's
> > the over indulgence of western liberals - often motoivated more by
> > greed than conscience, that have engineered a system of irrevocable
> > extents. More often than not, the need of the average African has
> > played second fiddle to the exceptional arrogance of the western
> > sycophant
>
> I,ve gotta agree with you here, the problem is Westerners in general
> don't understand Africa or it's people.

Perhaps they don't care or perhaps they think it's too far. But it's
not, my friend. Poverty is a cause of instability, and what goes
around comes around.

> >
> > Before the second world war, Africa retained a level of economic
> > independence, especially those countries controlled, run and
> > maintained under the British empire. Take an example. Under the
> > British Empire Rhodesia was known as the Bread Basket Of Africa, a
> > prosperous well managed country with every attribute of the modern
> > western world. But when Independence came, motivated mainly by
> > liberals, it changed its name to Zimbabwe, Mugabwe was placed in
> > power, and within twenty years of self-rule Rodesia went from being
> > the second richest country in the African block, to the second
> > poorest. Today, six million people face starvation. What is the world
> > doing. Nothing! Before independence the good people of Rodesia hardly
> > ever starved, most had some form of employment and the majority of the
> > children in this impoverished region received a basic standard of
> > education. Medical treatment was also available to those who needed
> > it. Most bleeding heart liberals will say that's not true, but the sad
> > fact is, it is true. What is also true is most African nations before
> > the second world war also had an element of self-respect. They didn't
> > have much, but at least they could hold their heads high and proud.
> >
> > Yet after the second world war all that changed. A culture of so
> > called caring emerged from an over enthusiastic middle-class breed of
> > left wing politicos and self appointed pressure groups who believe,
> > rather naievly that they could do a better job than nature. These
> > radical, dope smoking, rock playing hippies became active primarily in
> > the late sixities, and then conveiniently built-up a steady head of
> > steam throughout the seventies, eighties and nineties. The money
> > poured in. Yet in pursuit of such blinded action Africans were seduced
> > from their land. They abandonded their small farms and moved
> > lethargically away from their traditional farming techniques to find
> > bountiful aid stations packed with rations. Rather than offer the
> > Africans a hand-up, cynical aid agencies offered them a hand-out. It
> > was this which undoubtedly created a culture of dependency.
>
> Agreed, but they're so very skilled at being dependant.

Even the pigeons of Trafalgar Square grow that way. Or the thousands
of homeless who roam America's streets. Feeding them makes them
DEPENDENT.

"DON'T GIVE THEM THE FISH, TEACH THEM HOW TO FISH."

Unless, of course, you want to promote some "big fish" in Africa... ;)
  • 0

#4136 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 06:24 AM

and ends in Africa.

Are charites killing Africans?

Yes if the food is laced with poisen.

The promotion of IMF policies and 'big fish' to enforce them is what is killing Africans.
I notive the silence of US Africans is deafening. But then the IMF is 51% Fed.
The colonialism of the IMF etc and corporations isnt English.
Woj your comment about the English is achaic communist propoganda. Make good compost for mushrooms keeping it in the dark from the light of reality.

The author of the snip showed how well off they were prior to so called freedom. The reason the Smith "Regime" had to be crushed was because it would have led to teaching them how to fish and not be so dependant on the likes of the IMF colonialism.
Under the embargo they actually prospered.
The reason Smith gave up was because Harold Wilson British Prime Minister was prepared to go to war against him. He lived on a farm in the country and never had any security. THus a whole bunch of lies were published through the devils throat, the mainstream media we have plenty of talk about, shows lying didnt begin on Sept 11.
Douglas Reed a journalist and author wrote a book about the
Rhodesian saga. He was a journalist in Gremany in the thirties
and wrote a number of articles warning of the likelyhood of war
and the Times wouldnt print it because the media mogals didnt want the British to start preparing, just as the Bank of England.
He recognised all the same tactics of mis-information and subversion as in the thirties.
IT is easy to see why there was a sudden 'charity' to all the French and British possessions at the end of the second world war. Stripping them of their support and protection, arresting the development, and the rise of the corrupt made it choice pickings for the internation bankers and there fledgeling multi-nationals,
to secure the prize resources.
The Liberal view which was dogsa of the media mogals is about disconnecting with the values of the past into a state of perpetual instability and division, in other words making all in sundry rip for the picking with an anti-culture having replaced culture. Thats why we will all become like palestinian cattle.
Its happening to Africans, first continent. Sth America will be next.
  • 0

#4137 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 08:25 AM

will only help christianity to fade away"

You are right again Woj, thats why he is made out to be anything but what he was.

But I dont agree with the rest of what you said. Are you suggesting christians pray for God to leave them alone and muslims pray for God to help them?
Or are you suggesting that 'Church and State' are supposed to combine. A deadly concoction. This is the crusade aspect of Saint George Bush.
You think Islam is the future, based on God involved in human affairs belief, how many 'Mosques and State' are there? Very few.
Iran might be the only one.
Perhaps that will unit the Slavs, under the Russian Orthodox Church?

Aid for sale:

IN Bangaladesh where NZ sends food for the poor, the same happens, in shops the bags of what-ever, often its milk powder, have the words in huge letters on the side - not to be sold. They dont understand the concept of helping the starving, it is a European value to help the poor. THis is another example of ignorant liberalism and modern
immigration being totally blind to the fact that although all people are the same colour under the skin our cultures are worlds apart. But the UN will save the planet if it has to kill us all!
The muslim clerics in Bangaladesh told the people that the aid was christian and thus laced to make it easier to convert them.
But the people eventually found out the clerics were happily dinning on free food from NZ. NZ isnt a religious state!
Bit like the notion about English tobacco in Zimbarbwe isnt it?

A Zimbarbwe european women who had a jewelery business in the capital went on a trip overseas about a year ago. When she came back she never went any further than the airport, was turned around and sent off, she had everything converscated while she was away. What she was hearing and carrying was her inheritance, yeh English colonialism is still lerking behind the scenes! I guess the wife of some cabinet minister's son has a jewellery shop. I suppose you could call such gifts- charity beginning at home.

"the problem is Westerner dont understand Africa or its people"

Whats that got to do with recognising the starving and sending aid. Or is the statement saying - cant they see its a waste of time
because of the nature of Africans? Corrupt leadership is everywhere and few govts are relatively ethical.
If the so called rich nations of the Europeans didnt send aid to Africa, they would be condemned for being selfish and racist, right!
The WhiteHouse and the Pentagon are killing Americans just like the African leaders are their own.
You cant fight the jungle on the outside if it reigns on the inside.
Corporate religion only ever adjusts itself to the outside jungle.
You only see politics and religion, Woj from a corporate perspective. Which is why you cant appreciate coops or chritianity because they are about building up the individual sovereignty and you can only interpret them as being what they arent.

Recently Zimbarnwe arrested a number of special forces type people and sized a strange aircraft that landed to refuel I guess.

Destination was obviously some backward African, probably western and having oil resources, and believed to be a hit team to take out the leaders. IE corporate terrorists.
  • 0

#4138 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 12:01 PM

Originally posted by donquijote
> > Well, I'm not advocating Colonial Rule >
> Agreed, but they're so very skilled at being dependant.

Even the pigeons of Trafalgar Square grow that way. Or the thousands
of homeless who roam America's streets. Feeding them makes them
DEPENDENT.
Unless, of course, you want to promote some "big fish" in Africa... ;)



Humans are unimportant in globalization only resources and profit.
Pigeons are not dependants, they are the main homeless nourishment. You want to know about homeless life, read Mrozek satires * New York*

Mark Twain's quip on the climate: ``Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it.'' :)
  • 0

#4139 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 12:44 PM

Originally posted by Bader
Are charites killing Africans?

Yes if the food is laced with poisen.

The reason Smith gave up was because Harold Wilson British Prime Minister was prepared to go to war against him.


Actually it is. Modified grain kill the native plants, after aid the Africa would have to by modify seeds because their own will be eradicated. And not only to buy seeds, but also chemicals and equipment and safety uniforms because the new Western fertilizers and pesticides are extremely dangerous in applications. Lets us only remind an explosion of US manufacturer of agriculture products in India.

Fact that Smith might be victim the competition with Germany doesn
  • 0

#4140 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:28 PM

Originally posted by Bader
Are you suggesting christians pray for God to leave them alone and muslims pray for God to help them?
Or are you suggesting that 'Church and State' are supposed to combine. A deadly concoction. This is the crusade aspect of Saint George Bush.
You think Islam is the future, based on God involved in human affairs belief, how many 'Mosques and State' are there? Very few.
Iran might be the only one.
Perhaps that will unit the Slavs, under the Russian Orthodox Church?
A Zimbarbwe european women who had a jewelery business in the capital went on a trip overseas about a year ago.



I congratulate Zimbabwe government for turning back European woman with jewelry business in capital, because I don
  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru