#4521 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 01:17 PM

Originally posted by Bader
[B]It looks like people from poorer nations target those counties with
good social policy, like flies following their nose. Looks like the UN wants every nation to become bogged down in social and racial problems. Bit like the case where certain fireman have become arsonists to promote their emplyment and importance.

B]

1718:Charles XII, king of Sweden, was killed during a siege of the fortress of Fredriksten, east of Oslo Fjord, ending Sweden's

#4522 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 01:53 PM

The Pope of course claims to be the rep of God on earth. Thwe historical record does nopt support their claim Peter was the first Pope (Bishop of Rome) and it is clear in black and white that Peter was an Apostle to the Jews. Paul was the Apostle first appointed to the gentiles and went to Rome. This is on a par with Bushs claims on Iraq. Its incredible how they get away with it.

Neither historical record does support Pope Service to the God either contemporary Pope activities.

Parkinson disease is not excuse Pope

#4523 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 02:27 PM

We all know the answeron; Why 169 whales and dolphins dead on Australian and New Zealand beaches in the past three days.?

The Military under water exercises.

Bush in Canada Tuesday . Thousands of anti-war activists planned to protest the U.S. president's visit.
http://www.reuters.c...42&pageNumber=1

As I understand instead of Beef, Bush wants military meat from Canada to Iraq.
:confused:

#4524 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 05:51 PM

Howdy Woj:

No doubt an inventory was impossible to establish what book just happen to be 'out' when the fire was set. Perchance certain books were stolen and taken to Rome.

Its quite funny the media never tell the public why the whales
beach. ANyone would think there was something to hide.
Just as an aside, there is an area of fiords in south-west NZ
where it is so ruged that there is no roads or towns on the coast
and it is allegedly a sismic disturbed or what ever they call it that makes it impossible to detect anything in the sea, in otherwords a
greatr submarine 'cave'.

The changes in Europe and the strangle of the Russian
commonwealth will be the making of the old and new Europe the Vatican calls for. The Euro may replace the dollar soon.

#4525 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 10:18 AM

World

Oil price fears 'will hold back growth in 2005'
The world is experiencing an oil-induced

#4526 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 10:44 AM

Its quite funny the media never tell the public why the whales
beach. ANyone would think there was something to hide.
Just as an aside, there is an area of fiords in south-west NZ
where it is so ruged that there is no roads or towns on the coast
and it is allegedly a sismic disturbed or what ever they call it that makes it impossible to detect anything in the sea, in otherwords a
greatr submarine 'cave'.

I don

#4527 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 01:17 PM

Solana , Kwasniwski & Co. managed to pass no-confidence motion of Ukraine government.
Will Ukraine disintegrate on West and East? I hope so.

#4528 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 01:32 PM

Dollar Drops on Speculation U.S. Officials Seek Weaker Currency
Dec. 1 (Bloomberg) -- The dollar declined to a 12-year low against the pound and fell versus the yen and euro on speculation U.S. officials favor a weaker currency to shrink the record current-account deficit.
``Everyone still feels confident that the U.S. is happy with the dollar weakening,''
The dollar may weaken to $1.34 per euro by the end of the week. http://quote.bloombe...ujSY&refer=home

I can bet that deficit for December will higher than for October

What about inflation? :)

#4529 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 03:47 AM

Originally posted by Proxy
General & finance specific discussions about Russia may be also found there: http://www.russiatal...rums&file=index

Regards, Proxy

Thanks Proxy, but it doesn't work...:confused:

#4530 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 04:46 AM

My searcher couldnt find it.

Howdy Woj:
the knowledge that modern subs stuff up the electronics in whales so they beach and die has been around in NZabout three years.

What I said about the area of Fiordland coast had nothing to do with the sub military exercises.

#4531 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 10:48 AM

Bader; When you says that English are wise people they rank Tony Blair the sixth most successful British prime minister since the beginning of the 20th century..
Clement Attlee (1945-51), whose post-war Labor administration founded the welfare state for Britain, topped the Mori poll..
The 139 historians and political experts asked to rate 20 British prime ministers in the 20th century gave Attlee an average score of 8.34 out of a maximum 10. The wartime leader Winston Churchill (1940-45,51-55) took second place with a score of 7.88, ahead of the Liberal David Lloyd George (1916-22) with 7.33.
Margaret Thatcher (1979-90) and her fellow Tory Harold MacMillan (1957-63) placed fourth and fifth with 7.14 and 6.49 respectively. Blair came sixth with 6.3.
Anthony Eden, who oversaw the Suez Canal crisis, was rated the least successful prime minister with a score of 2.53. http://news.xinhuane...ent_2285502.htm
You have to accept the facts.

#4532 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 11:07 AM

As many as 16,750 civilians have been killed in Iraq since last year's invasion , according to Iraq Body Count, a London-based group that opposes the war and compiles its casualty toll from media reports.

http://quote.bloombe...pyBc&refer=home

The Pentagon doesn't compile civilian death statistics

#4533 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 01:25 PM

Polish President Kwasniewski after success with West stealing Ukraine election , now he prepares to steal the May presidential vote in Poland.
It is starts today with procurator *in social interest *makes complains in civil case against Andrzej Lepper.
Not the victims but procurator in civil case.
Purpose of this procurator activity is to push Andrzej Lepper from election.
Setting the Borowski as a president is Kwasniewski goal.
Borowski is Kwasniewski milk brother .
Borowski's party might not pass election level, but to set fraud for president is easy goal.
It is enough to provide few hooligans to occupy the city and government offices.
I am interested since when the hooligans disobedience is the the democratic way? :D

#4534 lolomarsei

lolomarsei

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 01:46 PM

it's europe; so your nationalist dreams, you can put it in your *** and cry to your neocon masters in washington, but people like you are in the trashcan of history

you loose
for ever

hehehe

#4535 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 02:20 PM

Originally posted by lolomarsei
but people like you are in the trashcan of history

you loose
for ever

hehehe

You are mistaken
Lepper didn

#4536 lolomarsei

lolomarsei

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 02:31 PM

so i wanted to wrote "son of a bitch", not "sion"

so you're antisemit too?
hi hi
do you consider suicide as an option?

#4537 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 04:17 PM

Originally posted by HAZ
could write a chapter about road rage, terrible situation....and directed to a poor simple "patrikazi"......sure hope those are'nt "compassionate conservatives" getting so red in the face!

hehehe....:D

one bushite looking dude ,called me a ****en, sissy fagot? What, for riding a bicycle? :rolleyes: I prudently raise my idex finger, and motioned the disgruntled looking driver, to perhaps pull off the road, so as to disguss, any possible transgresstions, regarding traffic edict...:P he wisely, just kept driving, still speaking loudly out of his opened window....actualy sort of glad, because he probably out weighed me by 75 lbs! Can you imagine, the punch that guy, could've absorbed in his gut? :eek:

Howdy Haz
Yep, that's the way it is: It's a jungle out there! They can crush you without much fear. How many are just hit-and-runs? Or simply get off the hook by claiming an "accident," when they are reckless drivers behind the wheel of a killing machine?

But the system that gives this people a license to drive gives them a LICENSE TO KILL. The training to drivers is ridiculous and rarely there's any enforcement against road rage. You can easily deduct the system wants bicycles OUT OF THE ROAD, and the SIZE WAR to develop into ever bigger vehicles.

The war for survival continues.:confused:

This happened to me before I put my bicycles away for good...

'Let me tell you first of an incident that has revived in me an old idea.

The other day, my daughter and I were riding bicycle down the sidewalk (riding on the street is out of the question, since this is a major street) and, as we neared the intersection, I noticed a car competing with us for the blinking walk signal. Well, luckily, the lady stopped. However, that triggered her anger and she yelled at me some unprintable insults before roaring away in her powerful Firebird. And I wonder, am I on the wrong? I don't think so. I ride the bicycle for many reasons, one of them being the environment. Why should the polluter have all the power? Why should we be pushed to the sidewalk to begin with?

Anyway, here's what I propose:

Why not take the lane (ride in the center) until they design BICYCLE LANES ALONG ALL MAJOR STREETS? We all know that we have no place now, since riding a bicycle on the sidewalk is more dangerous than on an unprotected street, and riding on the edge makes it likely that a car hits us. We could wear shirts made to the purpose and make it a national (or international) campaign. I'm pretty sure that when a few people get knock down by cars, or traffic is backed up, someone will take notice. There's an organization already doing something similar, Critical Mass, which I'm sure can lend us a hand, or simply we join them...

Why can't we have our place under the sun?';)

#4538 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 05:25 PM

Originally posted by lolomarsei
so i wanted to wrote "son of a bitch", not "sion"

so you're antisemit too?
hi hi
do you consider suicide as an option?

Arno Lustiger ;
In Russian CZEKA were Uricki, Golsztajn, Drabkin; All Jew.
Uricki was killed by Jewish student. ( based Arno Lustiger- Stalin and Jews. )

I might say , I see better options than suicide.

#4539 lolomarsei

lolomarsei

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 05:31 PM

well, i've to go

and really, you're close from nonsense

#4540 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 07:08 PM

"One who breaks the law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for law." --Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Hey, Haz, you are going to like this...;)

I went back to campaigning in 2001 after the incident with the bicycle I mentioned before. The Law of the Jungle (that gives name to my homepage) was inspired by the injustice of the bicycles (little animals) having no space in the jungle roads. And that's exactly evident in this article: The Law of the Land is the Law of the Jungle...

The Law of the Land
by Laura J. Sharp

Ripping around the corner at breakneck speeds, Maverick, Unit 07, Bike Courier, lays on the brakes in front of one of those giant glass oil company buildings in downtown Calgary. He skids to a halt, bounces off his bike, and locks it to the racks outside the building. He zips past several suits in his mad sprint to get into the building and deliver his trip.

Several of the suits turn and glare at him as he runs. What is it in their eyes? Is that hate? Or is it jealousy? When Maverick returns, speeding faster because of inertia. He climbs on to his bike and zips off down the bike ramp towards the road, only to be stopped at the end of the ramp by an officer of the law. The law is upheld and physics is stopped. Maverick receives his ticket.

This is one small event in the daily life of a courier, as they dodge glares, outrun shouts and profanities, and try to monitor the co-ordinates of the police officers "just doing their jobs." Never mind the onslaught of three million tons of steel whizzing past the bike riders every day. When asked why he got the ticket Maverick replies:

"...Irate secretary bitches from hell breathing down your neck, all in the name of greed from management breathing down their neck for their millions of dollars in your courier bag, which they can't get (there) any damn quicker than on a bicycle in the inner city core. And they're more than happy to cut you off on the way to the office to check on those millions you have in your bag. See, it all comes down to a greedy suit pig."

The Bike Couriers are a community of people providing a necessary and essential service to the same community of people who would love to see them squished against the side of a bus, or taken down by a S.W.A.T. team for trying to deliver their envelopes. It is this community that the couriers serve, who file complaints to city hall demanding by-laws for their own protection against "these hoodlums who defile the streets and threaten the safety of the pedestrians," as one downtown suit put it. Or as Stephanie Keer from the Calgary Sun, circa 1990, put it "(the Bike Couriers are) evil daredevils, and idiots."

(snip)

So yes, bike riders are a threat to the common security of the populace that is released upon the streets every weekday at noon. But the common security is merely a sense, a false prophet that dictates the ruin of not only those that enforce the silly laws, but those that rely upon the silly laws for a sense of protection from the wild world of the free spirit.

The free spirit that owns the world of couriers. The free spirit that owns the wind and those that choose to ride in it. The free spirit that flies at the back of Maverick, Unit 07, as he tears up to the next office tower made of glass.

It is this freedom that prevents the Bike Courier from ever being caught. Caught within a self-defeating dome of glass and oil, and trapped from the outside world where reality still reigns.

more...;)

http://www.angelfire...ct/cmwd/ls.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru