• Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#4781 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 12:53 PM

DRESDEN, Germany - Waving black flags and carrying banners, thousands of neo-Nazis marched in Dresden Sunday, marring the official 60th anniversary commemoration of one of the fiercest Allied bombing raids of World War II. Official ceremonies began with a wreath-laying ceremony at a mass grave while neo-Nazi marchers elsewhere in the city carried balloons saying:

"Allied bomb terror -- then as now. Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden and today Baghdad. No forgiveness, no forgetting."

One banner read: "The bombing holocaust will not be suppressed."
Dresden, untouched by bombing just months before the end of World War II, was 85 percent destroyed by two waves of British bombers on the night of Feb. 13, 1945. U.S. planes blasted the city the next day.
The official death toll is put at around 35,000 but many survivors believe the actual number was higher as bodies were reduced to ashes in the ensuing firestorm.
Schroeder pledged to ban the far-right (NPD) which helped organize the march.
http://story.news.ya...any_dresden_dcI

I don

#4782 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:22 PM

Man was made in Gods image.
Very early in scripture is the story of corruption of man by one who sort to impose his own image and ownership of creation.
So today we can find an image of good and an image of evil.
I dont think you have any trouble deciding which Sharon and Bush, Humsfeld etc reflect the image of.
Or the real holocaut at Dresden, a non-industrial city, that appears to have been used as an experient for bombing. HUman bodies were melted into the pavement the heat was so intense.
It was seance. I have never accepted the use/argument regards
the atom bombs on civilians in Japan either.
Today war is expressly against civilians, especially the elderly and the children and the sick because they are least able to fend for themselves and survive the destruction, meaning they die in terror after the upheaval. The intelligence behind it is unadulterated evil.

If people cant believe there is a God neither can they believe that there is Satan. Yet evil is clearly being personified so I dont know how people are going to cope as it gets worse.

Checkout:

www.rense.com/general46/more.html

I agree Schroeder is not facing reality. Germans in the main stream politics are fearful of allowing the truth about the past
to be uncovered even though their own has been so. I mean the half that has yet to be told.

Its time the black-hole on earth where truth is hidden was
defused.

#4783 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 03:15 PM

Originally posted by Bader
I agree Schroeder is not facing reality. Germans in the main stream politics are fearful of allowing the truth about the past
to be uncovered even though their own has been so. I mean the half that has yet to be told.
Its time the black-hole on earth where truth is hidden was
defused.

After Polish cities were changed to dust and Germans bombs dropped on Polish civilians trying to leave burning Warsaw when Poland have the peace agreement with Hitler , I don

#4784 Guest_3ELLHN_*

Guest_3ELLHN_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2005 - 11:53 PM

Russia is "numero uno" as far as it concerns military technology
Russia is number 1 in space technology long ahead the Americans and of course the rest of the world...
Russia is number 1 in mining technology
Russia is independed in energy
But what Russia needs to be number 1 in all sectors of real life is to believe in the power of its people and its people to believe in Russia's power .In other words Russians must realize that the materialistic American way of life its not the real answer to their promblems but the answer to their problems resembles closer to the traditional orthodox way of life of their fathers
Russia must designate its higher culture and education against the materialistic paranoia of the so called "American Nation". I want to make clear that Im not antiAmerican but Im against the american way of life and way of government and generally against the whole american system because its a caricature of real Demochracy, actually its not even close to it, And everything would have gone smoothly if the American politicians hadn't dicided to export their sense of demochracy all over the world not for the benifit of Americans but for the benifit of their oil companies that is quite obvius from which lobby are controlled...
Russia's designation and recognization its not nessecary to be done in the means of arms but with spiritual means. You can do that by promoting a new world order that is based in Greek Philosophy and In real orthodox teaching that would focus on the human as a spiritual being and not like the new order that Poliethnic companies of esperia are promoting ,which is focusing on the human being as a machine that it produces more money for the few...

#4785 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 03:45 AM

Howdy Woj:

I disagree that the US/Britain were more interested in getting to
the research prizes of the war than fighting the Germans.
It was almost the reverse.
The US delayed, went the longer way, Churchill wanted to get to Berlin first before the Russians.
Roosevelt and Stalin were working to a pre-agreed plan worked out at the Big Three Summits. They split the scientists and the intelligence. And the western front was not allowed to get to Berlin first. Gave away Eastern Europe as well and the first elections were jacked up so the communist parties would win.
It was the preparation for the Cold War, a puppet shows that allowed the bankers to make as much as if a hot war and destablise the world in preparation for a NWO.

I dont believe Warsaw as totally destroyed like Desdin. Does that make me a Slav-holocaust denier?

Howdy 3ELLHN:

I agree with you. Its quite ironic that the US as representing the West was a God-fearing nation which gave it a spirituality to balance the material side of life and the Soviet Union was depicted as a Godless materialistic dictatorship hell-bent on capturing the world. Today the images are substantially reversed.

The US is a post Christian liberal Jewish society in my view. The Neo-Conservative/Zionist element seem to enjoy a powerful influence, meaning they are allowed to, where as The Soviet Union was created by Jewish atheists and financed by Jewish bankers in New York and Germany, as I understand.
Today Russia seems to be striving to a revive of Russian culture and the US goes further and further into a haze as it adopts more and more of the characture of Israel.
Certainly one thing Israel and the US have in common is they, the
public, dont realise they are both effectively been subjected to a coup.
Hopefully Russia is number one because it hasnt prostituted itself to the NWO.

#4786 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 11:03 AM

Originally posted by Bader

I dont believe Warsaw as totally destroyed like Desdin. Does that make me a Slav-holocaust denier?

Denying the truth is only stupidity proof.

On the other hand , Warsow was rebuild excellent from the old plants, and drawings, with using old prescription on paints with gold to finish for historical part of the town.
It is fact that it would be cheaper to build new city instead of rebuild old one. But rebuild had very emotion meaning; Warsaw was symbol of Polish resurrection as Fenix from ashes.
Warsaw was heart of the country and had to beat again.

Russia was very helpful. They provide most of equipment to remove ruin and clear the territory. And nobody has to proof anything today , Germans were so proud from their crimes that provided thousand meters of film which documented step by step their doings. Germans Chronicles offer the best material on their subject and role in WWII.

Competition for leading show business was on both sides, allies forces had to wait with invasion on Normandy for Americans . .

Dwight D. Eisenhower formed the largest invasion fleet in history in order to effect an amphibious landing on the northern coast of France, not taking under considerations Americans heavy losses paid by at the code-named Omaha Beach and Juno Beach in Normandy .
Russia with their sacrifise in WWII had absolutely right to play main role in the final war theater.
Although Russians didn

#4787 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 12:28 PM

Originally posted by 3ELLHN
In other words Russians must realize that the materialistic American way of life its not the real answer to their promblems

Poland is the small country so I can not wish her to be the first in military and etc. But I think that for every country is necessity to have military which provides defense without allies security.

God. please Safe us from allies, from enemies we are protect ourselves.

#4788 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 01:38 PM

Help; . The U.S. recalled its ambassador while it discusses with its international partners what steps to take ``to support the Nepalese people's quest for democracy,'' the State Department said in a statement yesterday in Washington.

http://quote.bloombe...JW78&refer=home

#4789 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 02:25 PM

The Bush administration's effort to build a missile defense system suffered another embarrassing setback on Monday when an interceptor missile failed to launch during a test, the second failure in less than two months.
Pentagon officials said the cause of the failure was under investigation, but early indications showed a malfunction of the ground support equipment, instead of problems with the missile, was to be blamed.
In the test, a mock ballistic missile was fired from Kodiak Island, Alaska. But the interceptor missile supposed to shoot down the target missile did not take off from Kwajalein Island in the Pacific Ocean, the Pentagon said.
This was the second test failure since Dec. 15.
The Bush administration had been expected to declare a rudimentary defense system operational in last fall, but the Pentagon has not done so. An initial set of six interceptors had been installed at Fort Greely, Alaska and two at Vandenberg Air Force Base, California. http://news.xinhuane...ent_2579436.htm

#4790 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 05:04 PM

Iraqi Shiite coalition names Jafari as PM candidate. His family lives in UK.
Anything to add?

- The diplomatic and softly-spoken 58-year-old, who holds the largely ceremonial role of vice president in the current interim government, fled Iraq in 1980 after thousands of Dawa members were murdered by Saddam Hussein. His family remains in London. http://story.news.ya..._nm/iraq_dc_355

#4791 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 06:05 AM

"Russia with their sacrifice in World War 11 had absolutely right to play main role in the final war theater."

Not at All Woj, that honour ges to britain who stoof alone and beat The Third Reich over the beaches and the withdrawl after France fell so easily and then also in the Battle of Britain when they were outnumbered about three to one.
No one joined Brtain, they just stood back and everyone helped Russia who did nothing to benefit anyone else, they wouldnt weven let the Allies bombers fly right across Germany and land and refuel in Russia.
Your might think the Communists were wonderful helping to rebuilding Warsaw but remember they formed a pact with Germany and dismembered Ploland in 1938. And it was the Soviets who murdered tens of thousands of Polish officers and buried them in a forest and blamed the Nazi.

The US should give George Soros a superman suit so he can fly into Nepal and be the fix-it man and set up democracy.

Havent seen anything about Jafari yet or anyone else that is going to run.

#4792 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 09:49 AM

Uk beats The Third Reich the way to make sure that The Third Reich doesn

#4793 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 11:40 AM

First US removed Philippine president Estrada, because he objects US bases on territory so now the country is open to be robbed.
Moody's Investor Service cut the ratings on Philippines long-term debt by two notches.,

. The ratings cut came two days after three powerful blasts killed seven people and hurt nearly 150 others in the Philippine capital.

It means Philiipine is going to pay more for borrowing money from IMF.
Philippine share prices have risen about 15 per cent since the start of the year to reach five-year highs, making Manila the second best-performing stock market in the Asia-Pacific, while the peso has appreciated to its strongest level in eight years .!!!!

But Moody's said:

#4794 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 11:44 AM

Among the companies that would be vulnerable to the US sanctions in Iran are Siemens AG, Royal Dutch/Shell Group and Total SA of Europe and Inpex Corp. of Japanhttp://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/ap/20050217/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_europe :)

#4795 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 02:32 PM

,There's America's former man in Baghdad, Iyad Allawi, still in the mix; there's our previous man in Baghdad, Ahmed Chalabi (; there's Adel Abd al-Mahdi, the interim government's finance minister and the Bush administration's supposed "Trojan horse" in the main Shi'ite coalition

#4796 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 02:46 PM

Palestinian envoy to the United Nations Nasser Qidwa, who is also nephew of late leader Yasser Arafat, will be named foreign minister in the new cabinet
http://news.xinhuane...ent_2588886.htm

#4797 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 10:35 PM

a. The tensions will escalate 62.5

b. The tensions will ease following bilateral negotiations 17.86

c. Nothing to worry about 19.64

http://www.xinhuanet...glish/index.htm

#4798 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 10:29 AM

The smiles will be wide and the embraces warm when President George W. Bush arrives in Europe.

In Europe Bush will try to convince Europe that world needs Israel as a single power in MedlEast and Europe needs the US as a single power in the world .
US wars on Yugoslavia and Iraq were the US tools used to convince Europe to share US opinion.

You with us or against us. In Europe Bush will get an answer. Smiles will not stop.

Bader ; Escape in dignity is this most common break away from the truth.

#4799 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 10:59 AM

"To succeed, a paradigm of 'invade, reconstruct, and transform' requires the decisive defeat, disarmament, and political isolation of the enemy; the demoralization of his population and destruction of its political beliefs; and the presence, at the end of hostilities, of overwhelming force."

Incredulous at the implications of the Democratist creed.

Iraq is emerging not as a model, but as a springboard.

There are those in the American leadership who would like nothing more than to see total fragmentation visited on the Muslim nations of the region and a massive U.S. military occupation

#4800 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 11:48 AM

German peace organizations stage demonstrations in 40 cities k during the visit of US President George W. Bush. The center place of demonstrations will be held in Mainz on Feb. 23 and is expected to attract 6,000 people.
Rallies and marches are also organized in other German cities, said the spokesman, Peter Strutynski.
The demonstrations are not anti-American, but anti-military, at opposing "the global war policy of the Bush administration", Strutynski said.
As part of his European tour, Bush will stop over in Mainz on Feb. 23 and meet German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder in the city hall.
Bader ; did you notice that every third German and second Austrian has Polish background, distressed by democracy in Poland.
Will be no more Polish German or Slavic wars.

But I have good news for you as well, only I am not sure your are able to appreciate my efforts; Israel to improve relations with New Zealand ;Relations have been on hold since Israel's refusal to apologizefor what Clark described as "utterly unacceptable" behavior by twoalleged Mossad agents, Uriel Zoshe Kelman and Eli Cara, who tried to fraudulently obtain New Zealand passports.
The two were deported in September last year after serving two months of their six-month prison sentences. http://news.xinhuane...ent_2591614.htm

I am quite sure Bush will not forget visit Vatican and get pope blessing on the next US war.:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru