woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 12:10 PM

Originally posted by Bader

Slavs wont unite on anti-christian religion. Tried and failed by
Marx-judaism.

For sure Slavs will not unite on Jew in government, Jew in Court and Jew Father expect them after death in heaven .

Christianity divided Slavs; Christianity fought for t influences leaving Slavs death bodies behind.

I am personally sorry that atheism didn

#4922 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 01:10 PM

Berlusconi went as far as he could to plant the idea in the Italian public's mind that the troops would start coming home, without abandoning his stance of solid support for the US-led operations in Iraq. He did not make his statement in parliament, the normal arena for important policy announcements, but on a TV programme with his favourite chat show host.
"This is cynical electoral propaganda,"
Apart from next year's national polls, Italy also holds important elections in 14 of its 20 regions on April 3-4. An opinion survey by the Ekma research institute, published on Wednesday, suggested that Mr Berlusconi's centre-right coalition was likely to win in only four regions. http://news.ft.com/c...000e2511c8.html
Important is to kick Europeans US supporters where they should be kicked since moment of US attack on Iraq. :D

#4923 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 01:19 PM

U.S. Won't Criticize China on Human Rights.
The U.S. government has decided against proposing a U.N. resolution critical of China's human rights policy, officials said .

China broke off the dialogue last March after Washington sought a commission resolution criticizing Beijing's human rights record.

China won a vote 28-6, with nine abstentions, that derailed the U.S. proposal http://story.news.ya...us_china_rights
China reports on US human rights muzzled the US mouth :)

#4924 Alexa

Alexa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1854 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 03:43 AM

DAMN, I checked 'who's on line' and there were 40 persons viewing this thread. What is the attraction? I don't get it.

#4925 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 06:17 AM

Howdy Alexa:

Mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of us all?

You dont get it? ( why 40 are following this thread)

Some countries penalise offenders by an alternative to prison (which costs too much), buy sentencing them to following this thread for x number of months depending on their crime.

How did you get here? Hate crime? You been criticising the yanks have you?

Howdy Woj:

The US should be criticising China for human wrongs not rights, doing the right thing is getting scarse these days.
Muzzling the US mouth may stop bad breath but what about their genocide in Iraq.

Talk is cheap before elections (Italy) but one of the nations with troops in Iraq has decided to put their troops out this year but I didnt check who. They are starting to add up. I expect it will be a messure of Jewish influence in the supporter nations as to who eventually leaves and who stays. Are the Canadians there?

"Christianity divided the Slavs."

Firstly slavs are not one. From the Damatian coast to the Baltic Sea has there ever been a united Slav nation/empire?
The Balkins area has been Eastern Orthodox and the regions to the north has been Russian Orthodox and the Polish area Roman Catholic. You have to establish that the respective areas didnt chose a different 'church' to seperate themselves from the others. I dont believe the Jugoslav region ever had anything incommon with the the Russian.
Thats one point.
Secondly the Roman Catholic Church is the only imperialist one of the three. The Roman Catholic Church shouldnt have any business outside of Rome. Can you imagine the Singapore Church expecting the rest of the world to recognise it as the elite? Even the Washington Church isnt so myopic.
History shows that the Bishop of Rome rebelled against the authorities in Constantinople. Rome isnt the mother, its the rebel.
The Poles should have their own church.
I dont support such orthodox structures, they are foreign to
the early christians, and alien to the New Testament where you wont find anything like the Catholic Church which claims the Pope is Gods reprentative on earth. The historical record even shows
Peter wasnt the first Bishop of Rome.
As for the Soviet Union, the Russian Church was dominant so the claim that christianity divided Russians doesnt fit. Many countries has numerous religions and it isnt a matter of destabilising at all.
Inspite of the persecution by the athiest communists the Russian Church survived. Communism isnt destroyed either today.

Did the church try to destroy the athiests? No, yet the athiests
murdered between sixty millions and one hundred millions, mainly christians during the Soviet empire. The main culprits were the Jewish athiests, Jewish money having set up the communist regime anyway. The Boston Globe published an article back in 1995 which claimed 100 millions were eliminated by various means including slave labour in the artic regions.
More Ukrainians ( 7 millions) were murdered by deliberate famine caused by the communist authorities, on the orders of kaganovich the most powerful Jewish official in the S.U. in the early thirties, than the Jews claimed in the Nazi holocaust. That was just one country under oppression.

So who did the dividing? Not the churches but outside money power that tried to destroy the churches and after all their destruction are the Slavs any closer to being united? NO.
The NWO, the same internationalists, have divided the Balkins
further and they dont represent christianity and in fact have played the Muslims against the christians and are trying again through the Chechyns against 'Christian' Russia.
Also NATO another internationalist creation is stealing slavic nations for its western style soviet union and keeping slavs divided. The Vatican will have interests there but they dont represent christianity, they divide christianity. They have their own history of eliminating millions of christians who wouldnt conform.
You dont want Jews to hold positions of control, understandable from history but when you hold the Christian church to be the
root of the the problem you are supporting the anti-christian Jew.
(those who are anti-christian)

I agree the elimination of 'different' beliefs isnt necessary for the success of the oppressor. What goes around comes around
although the delays may cause some to doubt it.

BIg Bang: impossible. Big explosion, plausible, but unless there is someone on hand with ears to hear there is no sound.

"most scientists believe that matter and idea are not seperated"
That is consistant with the first few verses of Genesis and not user-friendly for athieists. "idea" represents intelligence.

#4926 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 12:59 PM

Muzzling the US mouth may stop bad breath but what about their genocide in Iraq.

"Christianity divided the Slavs."

Firstly slavs are not one. From the Damatian coast to the Baltic Sea has there ever been a united Slav nation/empire?
The Balkins area has been Eastern Orthodox and the regions to I dont believe the Jugoslav region ever had anything incommon with the the Russian.
As for the Soviet Union, the Russian Church was dominant .

British Soldier Wins First Victoria Cross Since 1982
-- The U.K. said it awarded the first Victoria Cross, the highest honor for bravery in battle, since 1982. Private Johnson Gideon Beharry won the medal for two acts of courage during the war in Iraq.
Beharry, 25, is among more than 140 U.K. service personnel honored in a list published today on the Ministry of Defence Web site. The soldier becomes the first person since the Falklands War to win the medal. http://quote.bloombe...pw3s&refer=home

In contrary in Russia I have never heard that Stalin honored officially soldiers for murders.:)
In case of Ukraine, Stalin was visionary, he foresight that this nation will elect Juszczenko so they deserve it.
All Slavs, Yugoslavs

#4927 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 01:29 PM

Luxembourg Foreign Minister Jean Asselborn, whose country holds the rotating European Union (EU) presidency, pledged here Thursday that Luxembourg will "do its best" to make the EU lift its arms embargo against China by the end of June. http://news.xinhuane...ent_2712851.htm

Japan: No compensation for Chinese "comfort women" http://www.xinhuanet...glish/index.htm
2 women filed the original suit in 1996, seeking compensation for their suffering, saying they were repeatedly raped by Japanese soldiers posted in China during the war.

Guo was 15 years old at the time, and Hou was 13.

Judge ruling that the Japanese government does not have to pay them damages because China had waived a right to seek compensation from Japan under a 1952 peace treaty. A 20-year statute of limitations on such cases has also expired.
In 2002, the Tokyo District Court had ruled that Japan's current government is not responsible for what wartime rulers had done under the prewar constitution. ???????

Why is only UN outrage on holocaust victims but other victims are disregarded ? :D

#4928 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 01:49 PM

Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz,is President's Bush's choice to head the World Bank:

-Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq: "They've worked at hiding things very, very deliberately. There's no question in my mind that there was something there. There are just too many pieces of evidence, and we'll get to the bottom of it." May 31, 2003.

-The justification for attacking Iraq: "The truth is that for reasons that have a lot to do with the U.S. government bureaucracy, we settled on the one issue that everyone could agree on which was weapons of mass destruction as the core reason, but ... there have always been three fundamental concerns. One is weapons of mass destruction, the second is support for terrorism, the third is the criminal treatment of the Iraqi people. Actually I guess you could say there's a fourth overriding one which is the connection between the first two. ... The third one by itself ... is a reason to help the Iraqis but it's not a reason to put American kids' lives at risk, certainly not on the scale we did it." Pentagon transcript of interview with Vanity Fair magazine, May 2003.

-Occupying Iraq: "The notion that it would take several hundred thousand American troops just seems outlandish." March 4, 2003.

"If you're looking for a historical analogy, it's probably closer to post-liberation France (after World War II)." Interview with Trudy Rubin of The Philadelphia Inquirer, Nov. 17, 2002.

"We want to see a situation where power and responsibility is transferred as quickly as possible to the Iraqis themselves, with as much international assistance as possible. ... We have no desire to occupy Iraq. ...'' April 10, 2003.
Building Iraq: "There's a lot of money to pay for this. It doesn't have to be U.S. taxpayer money. We are dealing with a country that can really finance its own reconstruction and relatively soon." March 27, 2003.

-The futures of Afghanistan and Iraq: "If we keep our commitment to helping Afghans and Iraqis chart their course toward a better future and demonstrate that we have no motive other than a more peaceful planet, then we will have struck a major blow to the ideology of terror and made major steps forward in making our country safer. The terrorists know that." May 6, 2004.
http://www.realcitie...on/11152377.htm

Summary; We want free oil only.:D

#4929 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 10:57 AM

Bader ; I don

#4930 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 11:14 AM

Slavs reincarnation of soul has some limitation.
Soul only moves from life to life to other human body.
I would feel more comfortably seeing the Bush soul in body of s a blind bat trying to escape hunting in cave the boa constractor.

But still Slavic limitation gives me some opportunity for punishment.
For example Bush soul in Palestinian body of boy behind Israel wall.
Wouldn-t it be a very reasonable and deserved sentence for Bush, the setting him in place which he prepared for others?:)

#4931 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 11:55 AM

Art of offering bribe which can not be delivered.;
U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice endorsed Japan for permanent membership on the United Nations Security Council.

She also called on Japan to end its 15- month ban on the import of beef from the U.S.
http://quote.bloombe...e2r0&refer=home
Japan has a possibility on permanent membership on the United Nations Security Council as Bush in Bader

#4932 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 12:18 PM

Dutch Frans van Anraat, 62, supplied thousands of tonnes of agents for poison gas that the former Iraqi government used in the 1980-1988 Iran war . Van Anraat was first detained in Milan in 1989 following a U.S. request but was released after two months. He then fled to
Iraq, where he stayed until the 2003 U.S.-led invasion, when he returned to the Netherlands.. Van Anraat is suspected of having had direct contact using front companies, working through a Panamanian company based in Lugano, Switzerland. http://news.ft.com/c...00e2511c8.html.
I am curies if Frans van Anraat will survive the trial

#4933 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 12:31 PM

Is Wolfowitz the right man for the job?

Yes 17%
No 83%

I think the Pres. should appoint Wolfowitz to head NASA after all he does not seem to know a bit about world affairs.
What better way to channel his illusions and fantasies into action anyway? http://forums.ft.com...wpollresults=Y:)

#4934 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 07:26 PM

Howdy Woj:

You think I have lost belief in a 'revengeful God' and Iragis
wont retaliate etc.
My previous post said "what comes around goes around" did it not and I added that time may make it look like it doesnt happen,
or that was my thoughts when I wrote it.
I look for justice. Scripture says vengeace belongs to God.
Perhaps its too easy to become the mad-dog you want to see destroyed. Which is what has happened to the Palestinians, they have become like the zionists and they cant see it. THis dynamic of destruction is part of planned strategy and the Israelis and Palestinians are just cannonfodder like the Iraqis and Coalition forces.
The White House is the kennel of mad-dogs at present. I am watching to see how many double passport people will fill key roles in the changes that will take place.
The clear perspective regards God as a God of Judgement, merely one perspective of God of the Old Testament that detractors like to emphasise to distort, is something the American peoples are defying as great as or greater than anything on record (in the O.T.).
Jerusalem in AD70 was destroyed because of the wilful blindness of their leaders. Jesus wept over the vision he saw of what was to take place and told his disciples how complete the destruction was to be and gave then a sign to look for to get out. The Jewish Christians left the city before it was destroyed,
which followed a famine so severe that the Jews began eating their children.
Two places I wouldnt want to live on earth. They are the US and Israel.

The chinese comfort women will have to search their family tree for a certain ethnic connection.
The Japanese were largely spared the trails at the end of the war for atrocities, obviously a deal was done by the US which will still hold today and there is no way that the Japanese will acknowledge anything now thanks to the deal by the slimies behind the scenes.
The UN Security Council deal will relate to Japan to continue to help prop up the Dollar. The more important angle might well be the future clash between the US and China, it would be a major asset to have Japan on the Council.

The obvious advantage of wolf-witch on the World Bank is money to send to Iraq in the name of rebuilding to subsidise the costs on the US and Israel working to rebuild it as they want it and the spin-offs to key corporations, ie get the world to pay for their dirty work.

Getting back to Slavs. They were subject to the Greek empire and the Roman empires and the Khazars a well. They had their independance from Constantinople. The Poles would have been easy targets of Rome (Vatican) because they were getting beaten up by all those around them, thus they would have chosen a power outside, and to spite the Slavic independance
which didnt do them any good.

#4935 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 10:52 PM

Polish News says about bomb in Qatar

#4936 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 11:09 PM

Getting back to Slavs. They were subject to the Greek empire and the Roman empires and the Khazars a well. They had their independance from Constantinople. The Poles would have been easy targets of Rome (Vatican) because they were getting beaten up by all those around them, thus they would have chosen a power outside, and to spite the Slavic independance
which didnt do them any good.

Polish never were attacked by Romans, Poland country that time was mostly forest and Roman centuries were unable to operate in trees area. In additions Romans were infantry when Polish were horsemen. In addition I don

#4937 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 12:17 AM

You think I have lost belief in a 'revengeful God' and Iragis
wont retaliate etc.
My previous post said "what comes around goes around" I look for justice. Scripture says vengeace belongs to God.

"what comes around goes around; Theater in Moscow, theater in Qatar, Doha?
But you can not blame Americans for the same like our attitude; Americans believe that as long they send bomb on others people houses and children and it is not there the contrary situation ; they are just people of justice and God send them victory for their virtues..........
Anyway I wish and hope , you were right in case justice and God. :)

#4938 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 01:48 AM

Irina Slutskaya won the gold medal for the second time at the world championships Saturday
The Russian delivered a draining and dramatic program that featured seven clean triples.
Sasha Cohen of the United States won the silver medal for the second straight year, and Carolina Kostner of Italy took the bronze. Michelle Kwan .. http://news.yahoo.co...ampionships_31:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

#4939 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 07:09 AM

What sports code? Woj, excuse my ignorance.

#4940 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 11:30 AM

What sports code? Woj, excuse my ignorance.

World Figure skating Championship Moscow 2005 Slutskaya Nails Third Figure-Skating Gold for Russia
Russia's Tatiana Navka and Roman Kostomarov won the world ice dancing figure skating gold medal Friday.
Switzerland's Stephane Lambiel won the men's title at the world figure skating championships., ahead of Jeffrey Buttle of Canada with the bronze going to Evan Lysacek the US http://story.news.ya...=Figure_Skating

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru