• Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#4961 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 07:16 AM

The US ambassador does know about democracy, its how people get elected and thats where democracy ends and the Canadians should know that.
Canadians wont lie down with the lamb, next to the lion.

Since Bush is winding down the social programme there is no reason to not open the border with mexico.
This would free up men to send to Iraq for traffic control/security
and the peasants who cross the border can be put to work in Iraq.

#4962 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 12:38 PM

S.Korea ready for "diplomatic war" with Japan as tensions flared between the neighbours over a territorial row and a Japanese textbook critics say whitewashes Japan's militarism.
Roh Moo-hyun said in a three-page letter addressed to the South Korean public that recent disputes can be called attempts by Tokyo to justify a past he sees as colonialist and expansionist. South Korea's anger was triggered when a local Japanese assembly last week passed a symbolic measure asserting Japan's claim to desolate islands, called Tokto in Korea and Takeshima in Japan, and claimed by both nations. http://news.xinhuane...nt_2738056.htm.
US dream to push Japan on permanent seat is faded away.

After every ''victory'' you have more enemies.
~Jeanette Winterson :)

#4963 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 01:26 PM

Originally posted by Bader

Since Bush is winding down the social programme there is no reason to not open the border with mexico.
This would free up men to send to Iraq for traffic control/security
and the peasants who cross the border can be put to work in Iraq.

I don

#4964 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 03:44 PM

March 24 (Bloomberg) -- Billionaire investor George Soros was found guilty of insider trading by a French appeals court, upholding a 2002 conviction and threatening to prolong a 16-year legal affair.
The Paris appeals court ruled that Soros's 1988 purchase of Societe Generale SA shares with the knowledge that the bank might be a takeover target broke French insider trading laws. The court today confirmed an earlier order asking Soros to pay back his 2.2 million euros ($2.9 million) in gains. Because of the long time it has taken to bring the case to court, prosecutors hadn't asked for punitive damages.
He could also file a complaint at the Strasbourg, France- based European Court of Human Rights, arguing that the 14 years it took to bring the case to court violated his right to a speedy trial. http://quote.bloombe...mtU&refer=home:)

I am not blaming those who are resolved to rule, only those who show an even greater readiness to submit.
~Thucydides

#4965 Alexa

Alexa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1854 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 10:07 PM

Again, I checked out who's on line - over 90 viewers loged into this thread alone as GUEST. What is going on? KGB? FBI? FCC? Al Queda? Is anyone giving out top secrets?

Do any of you really think that you are going to get the right answer to the original question? Naw, give it up.

Well, for all of you 90+ persons viewing this thread - - Happy Easter! :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D

#4966 Alexa

Alexa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1854 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 10:42 PM

I have come to the conclusion that the 90+ persons viewing this thread must be 1 or 2 people with dozens for moniker names. Because, all of a sudden, no one is viewing this thread. I could not imagine 90+ persons logging off all at precisely the same exact time.

I can't believe Pravda mods let anyone get away with that.

How come I didn't think of that before?:confused:

#4967 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 11:09 PM

Originally posted by Alexa
Again, I checked out who's on line - over 90 viewers loged into this thread alone as GUEST. What is going on? KGB? FBI? FCC? Al Queda? Is anyone giving out top secrets?

Do any of you really think that you are going to get the right answer to the original question? Naw, give it up.

Well, for all of you 90+ persons viewing this thread - - Happy Easter! :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D

Alexa (isn't that the name of a new medication?)
I'm the originator of this thread and I gave it up a while back. Actually I aim at the young, or at least to the young at heart.;)

A Revolution for the Young?

Sorry guys, but this revolution is aimed at the young--or at least to the young at heart.

Perhaps it's natural for a young idealist to turn into a greedy hypocrite later in life, given the harsh reality of a jungle where the law is "eat or be eaten," and you better be a predator...

Then we need to reach the younger generations. What do the older voters who put war-mongering, environment-hater president in power care about the future? Well, they don't have a future. I have approached the young though, and they agree that WE NEED TO STOP THE LAW OF THE JUNGLE, since, you know, there's no other way out, and they have a vision of the future. So, YES, there's a generation gap, and we need a change of generations. And that's why we need a Banana Party, aimed at the young, so they can celebrate Peace and Justice.

The Banana Revolution
http://webspawner.co...rs/donquijote40

#4968 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 11:15 PM

I have come to the conclusion that the 90+ persons viewing this thread must be 1 or 2 people with dozens for moniker names. Because, all of a sudden, no one is viewing this thread. I could not imagine 90+ persons logging off all at precisely the same exact time.

I can't believe Pravda mods let anyone get away with that.

How come I didn't think of that before?:confused:

Didn't you say Al Qaeda and the CIA were reading this? Seniors would be sorry not to chip in with the Banana Revolution.:cool:

#4969 Alexa

Alexa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1854 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 11:47 PM

Originally posted by donquijote
Didn't you say Al Qaeda and the CIA were reading this? Seniors would be sorry not to chip in with the Banana Revolution.:cool:

Nope. I didn't say they were reading this. I was asking the question - FBI? KGB? ETC.....who knows maybe they were/are. Just thinking to myself, I guess. I was wondering why so many Guests were viewing this thread at one time. I've never seen 90+ persons viewing a thread (any thread) at one time. That's all.

#4970 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 01:46 AM

Nope. I didn't say they were reading this. I was asking the question - FBI? KGB? ETC.....who knows maybe they were/are. Just thinking to myself, I guess. I was wondering why so many Guests were viewing this thread at one time. I've never seen 90+ persons viewing a thread (any thread) at one time. That's all.

How do you know the readership?

It used to be real hot but I moved on to other venues. Our loyal friends Bader and Woj keep having fun with it, and I guess they enjoy a good audience. As I said I've also moved on with the young at heart who want a very hot revolution. We'll see.;)

#4971 Alexa

Alexa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1854 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 02:15 AM

Originally posted by donquijote
How do you know the readership?

It used to be real hot but I moved on to other venues. Our loyal friends Bader and Woj keep having fun with it, and I guess they enjoy a good audience. As I said I've also moved on with the young at heart who want a very hot revolution. We'll see.;)

Go to where it says 'jump forum', click on the pull down menu, then click on 'who's on line'. You can overview readership, i.e. who is here and what thread thay are viewing.

#4972 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 02:53 AM

Go to where it says 'jump forum', click on the pull down menu, then click on 'who's on line'. You can overview readership, i.e. who is here and what thread thay are viewing.

But it doesn't give you a total by thread. Did you count it? How many?

I think I put this thread in the wrong forum, Politics instead of Main, which got more readers, no?

#4973 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 11:48 AM

I recently have seen * Ray* movie. I
t is a joke that Hollywood move of euthanasia designed to stay out of US problems becomes very much problems in view of Terri Schiavo Shows Signs of Dehydrationthat Bush is for life, but wants to cut medical care.:) :) .:)
Any way *Ray* was not rewarded. Truth is never prizes in US , so why to mention movie which remind of time of official segregation . These who fought communism same time protected US segregation. Coincident isn

#4974 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 12:08 PM

Signs of spring; Would drug addicts change prisons cells for military service.?

America can remain the world's superpower.
Or it can maintain its current all-volunteer military.
It can't do both.

US has occupied many foreign lands over the last half century

#4975 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 03:16 PM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
The U.S. military has not even been able to secure the 7-mile stretch of highway leading from the Baghdad airport to the Green Zone where America's own embassy and the seat of the Iraqi government are headquartered

America hasn't even secured her own roads, what do you expect?

Are American Roads a Jungle?
"I have managed to survive more than 12 months driving here, and I thought I would share some tips with you, in case you ever develop masochistic tendencies and evince a desire to drive here. These tips will help you blend in."

Surviving in the jungle for 12 month ain't easy feat. It takes a lot of knowledge of the laws...of the jungle. Number one is, size matters, like the big fish eats the little fish... But don't take it from me...;)

http://engforum.prav...threadid=122628

#4976 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 06:14 AM

PROOF YOU'RE GETTING ROBBED AT GAS PUMP

BY JOHN CRUDELE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email Archives
Print Reprint

March 24, 2005 -- HERE'S all you need to know to understand that Americans are getting screwed at the gas pump.
Fact 1: The inventory of crude oil in the U.S. right now is 8 percent larger than it was this same week last year. And that's the biggest amount of crude on hand since the middle of 2002.

Fact 2: That the 8 percent increase doesn't include all the oil purchased by Washington and put into the emergency Strategic Petroleum Reserve, which now has 685 million barrels. That's up from 650 million barrels last year and 599 million in '03.

Fact 3: There is 7.5 percent more gasoline in stock right now in this country than during the same week last year. And you'd have to go back to this same week in 1999 to find more gasoline inventory

#4977 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 07:51 AM

The dumbing down and druging up of Americans on myopia is the big draft.
Draft to another kulture zone.

The other kulture zone being prison via another draft, and also dumbing down and druging up in there as well.

It is racists alright Woj. Blacks will be safe from taxes and depleted uranium in Iraq inside, whitey is being left to do the hard yards.

The current life-support issue is to bring in the law to get rid of the unproductive, policy practiced by the Third Reich and Israel in the past.

The unsafe place to be is civy street DonQ not just on the roads.
Civilians are a major target in todays world. At least the soldier have a fighting chance.

People outside the walls in the US need fear the day the civilians are disarmed.

In the Levant its the Palestinians inside the Berlinsrael wall that need to fear being drafted to another dimension. Maybe they will just micro-wave their
minds from wall antenae, they may have prefected it by now in Iraq. Currently suspected of the cause why the GIs become disoriented and go awol ( not rationally), commit suicide or restricted to the mystery sick detail for days on end.

The world we knew just twenty years ago is already a long way off.

Kyrgyzstan has been saved by George Soro and the outfit Woolsey ex-cia runs. If democracy comes so easily there is hope for America.

Somewhere in the US they are looking at or have already started
tieing in the aquisition of a drivers licence to signing the right of Uncle Sam to draft them on demand.

#4978 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 10:57 AM

Originally posted by Bader
PROOF YOU'RE GETTING ROBBED AT GAS PUMP

March 24, 2005 -- HERE'S all you need to know to understand that Americans are getting screwed at the gas pump.
Fact 1: The inventory of crude oil in the U.S. right now is 8 percent larger than it was this same week last year.
Fact 2: Strategic Petroleum Reserve, which now has 685 million barrels. That's up from 650 million barrels.
Fact 3: There is 7.5 percent more gasoline in stock right now in this country than during the same week last year.
Fact 4: Including everything made of oil, there is 4.9 percent more supply this year than when Spring began in 2004. And there's about 10 percent more of all petroleum products in stock today than when the Iraqi war began.
Now here's my No.1 Prediction: If the greedy bottom-feeders who are causing prices to rise end up being responsible for damaging the U.S. economy there will be as much hell to pay on Wall Street as there was when the stock market bubble destroyed people's dreams.

Yes , it is , for example Enron.
but ;
More Than 10,000 Rally Against Musharraf,
The supporters of a coalition of radical Islamic groups chanted "God is great" and "Pakistan will not be allowed to become a U.S. colony." While Musharraf held general elections in 2002 that elected a Parliament and a prime minister, he keeps a firm grip on power.
The alliance made unexpected gains in the parliamentary vote mainly on a platform of opposition to Musharraf's support for the United States. It accuses Musharraf of working for American interests and imposing dictatorship on Pakistan.
http://story.news.ya...stan_opposition

Energy companies

#4979 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 11:54 AM

Japan blazed f a raging row with China by saying the lifting of the EU arms embargo on China would be a

#4980 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 12:44 PM

Natural resources;

petroleum, diamonds, iron ore, phosphates, copper, feldspar, gold, bauxite, uranium

Exports - partners:
US 47.7%, China 23.4%, Taiwan 8%, France 7.4%

Imports - partners:
Portugal 18.2%, South Africa 12.4%, US 12.2%, Netherlands 11.6%, France 6.5%, Brazil 6.1%, UK 4.2%

Pipelines:
gas 214 km; liquid natural gas 14 km; liquid petroleum gas 30 km; oil 837 km; refined products 56 km

Exports - commodities:
crude oil, diamonds, refined petroleum products, gas, coffee, sisal, fish and fish products, timber, cotton

chief of state: President Jose Eduardo DOS SANTOS (since 21 September 1979); note - the president is both chief of state and head of government

Government type:
republic, nominally a multiparty democracy with a strong presidential system

Life expectancy at birth:
total population: 36.79 years :)

http://www.odci.gov/...book/index.html

Guess the country name

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru