#5061 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 02:55 PM

Originally posted by Bader
Demand for flyers:
They werent on the way to the public toilet where there is often no paper?
Just joking. If you can get peoples attention you are doing well DonQ.

Howdy Bader
I prefer to hand the fliers out where people have to kill time: bus stops, clinics, etc., so if there was a public toilet around I wouldn't hesitate...;)

As for the Internet, when I write anything I put the WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE link, so I parade my stories and try to make connections between real life and the jungle. EXPOSURE is the name of the game, my friend.

Next I'll be working on the T-shirts, with some funny message to bait the young. We can make then as popular as Marley's or Che's shirts. Hopefully more...:cool:

#5062 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 03:01 PM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
Not at all.
Consciousness mind is obligated to stand by the truth. :)

Then you wont go to the Heaven where the Religious Right goes.:(

The Last Days of Born-Again History
Shop, Go to Church, Support Bush's War and Wait for Armageddon
www.counterpunch.com
by SAUL LANDAU

In my neighborhood of trimmed lawns and two or more car garages, with one or two more vehicles parked outside the garage, I counted fifteen American flags in less than five minutes of my slow trot, most of them new since the US invaded Iraq. One house had a sign with a US flag waving over a map of Iraq. Americans learn geography through war, experience the traumas of battle-well, virtually-and root for the good guys. We know we're good because God blesses America and f..s our enemies-with the help of the missiles, bombs, tanks and other war technology with which He has blessed us. Our God loves peace and keeps us, as Gore Vidal quipped, in "perpetual war." Our God does not like opposition, from within, or from our former friends abroad. He has told our leaders, all of whom remain in close contact with Him, to punish such heretic behavior.

http://www.veteransf...born_041903.htm

#5063 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 05:11 AM

Chiang Kai-Chek was the meat in the sandswich. If he had fought the Japanese and turned his back on the communists he would have been destroyed. Time wasnt on the side of the
Japanese but the communists were going to be a problem much longer.
The US betrayed him and China to communism. I expect they will betary Taiwan as well, when it suits. The sell-out of the Chinese people to communsim was always justified in propoganda by the dripping -tap allegations of corruption in the Nationalist govt.

China's statistics regards it economy may be quite prolific to what it was but what about the common Chinaman? Funny how when non-white people prosper off the back of others its not a crime but when its white people prospering its a crime.

Saul Landau of Counterpunch is a lion propogandist.

The fact that certain sections of US christians are blindly supporting the zionists, or rather Usrael in Iraq etc doesnt take away anything from the fact that the majority of the general public in American is right behind the war.
Those flags are no weight compared to the money that is far more potent in pulling strings that isnt coming from ordinary people such as those who like to attend church.
On what basis can Saul assume that the flags would only be flown by christians?
If a sectioon of the christians in American can send the counry to war, how come they put a oil cabal into power and not a bunch
of church goers?
This war is designed to destablise and discredit both Islam and christianity, pitting both against one another in part. Landau is doing his part just as those who wipe blood on muslim prisoners and pretend it is menstral blood.
Oh for the days when people had self respect.

The best reform plan for the UN is to scrap it.

#5064 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 10:23 AM

If a sectioon of the christians in American can send the counry to war, how come they put a oil cabal into power and not a bunch
of church goers?

Howdy Bader
These Religious Right got nothing to do with Christianity and much to do with BIG MONEY. The "religiosity" comes as camouflage, just as "democrats" or "communists"... Same kind of people, followers of the lion. In time, all these masks become worseless and new names are to be created.

A good lion hunter must not be confused by camouflage.;)

#5065 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 01:17 PM

China's statistics regards it economy may be quite prolific to what it was but what about the common Chinaman? Funny how when non-white people prosper off the back of others its not a crime but when its white people prospering its a crime.

Your problem is that non-white China didn

#5066 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 01:28 PM

Originally posted by donquijote

Next I'll be working on the T-shirts, with some funny message to bait the young. We can make then as popular as Marley's or Che's shirts.

Before Che T-shirt was Che Guevara man. And can not be opposite way.
Che Guevara born in , 1928 Arg. died in 1967, Bolivia.
Che Guevara was guerrilla warfare and prominent figure in Fidel Castro's revolution in Cuba (1956

#5067 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 01:45 PM

This war is designed to destablise and discredit both Islam and christianity, pitting both against one another in part. Landau is doing his part just as those who wipe blood on muslim prisoners and pretend it is menstral blood.
Oh for the days when people had self respect.

Leaders of Fundamental Christians Churches supported elimination of Iraq. I read myself letters which included the verses of Bible supporting such decision. (Cumberland, Maryland - Cumberland Times.
Catholic Pope didn

#5068 Gari-Gari

Gari-Gari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 01:06 AM

Don Quijote, the topic you come up with is magnificent! Never heard in a forum speaking someone of HUMANISM in relation to politics. It makes me really happy to read your thoughts.

"Only one thing makes a dream imposible: the fear of failure." http://www.warriorofthelight.com

#5069 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 04:44 AM

Originally posted by Gari-Gari
Don Quijote, the topic you come up with is magnificent! Never heard in a forum speaking someone of HUMANISM in relation to politics. It makes me really happy to read your thoughts.

Welcome Gari-Gari
Thank you for your comments. I like the idea of putting the system at the service of the human being, something commonly ignored in other systems. For example in communism they spoke about "5 year plans" and in capitalism about Wall Street, and neither one told you much about LIFE IN THE JUNGLE, a concept I have developed to explain politics which is very simple, and thus very very popular among the Proles (to use Orwell's term)...

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE;)
http://committed.to/justiceforpeace

#5070 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 10:48 AM

Howdy Woj,

I was talking about exploiting people, not about nations attacking or invading another.

For your issue of attack, if you add up the population of all the countries the US have intervened/invaded etc since ww2,
would the numbers match what the communist party has done to Chinas population?

#5071 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 12:14 PM

The best reform plan for the UN is to scrap it.

I was talking about exploiting people, not about nations attacking or invading another.
For your issue of attack, if you add up the population of all the countries the US have intervened/invaded etc since ww2,
would the numbers match what the communist party has done to Chinas population?

As long Boutros Boutros-Ghal I Egyptian scholar and statesman was secretary-general of the United Nations, the UN tried to help the world in solving their international problems.
Since Kofi Annan the American puppet reforms UN the it changes in cesspool .
But situation turns this way that US might not get security voice for Japan but lost for themselves.

Fact that China communists transformed from English and Japanese slaves to the world leaders is sure crime in eyes of Anglo-Saxons but who cares for their opinion anyway? :)

#5072 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 12:18 PM

"Only one thing makes a dream imposible: the fear of failure." http://www.warriorofthelight.com

Kibbutz are no humanism only the good joke. :)

#5073 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 01:02 PM

Employees at Meridian Bioscience, the Ohio-based company that prepared the samples on behalf of the College of American Pathologists, apparently selected the H2N2 virus without realising the danger.
WHO says pandemic flu strains such as H2N2 should be given the top biosecurity classification, which would bar their use in proficiency testing.
The US Centers for Disease Control are currently reviewing the classification of H2N2 but for the moment the US still gives it a lesser biosafety rating.
The Sunshine Project, a group that monitors biowarfare research, said this latest in a series of laboratory accidents reinforced its call for research on dangerous pathogens to be more tightly restricted.
Other recent incidents have involved the Sars virus and tularemia (

#5074 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 01:18 PM

Japan has come up with a provocation to China's rights by starting to grant Japanese firms the right to conduct test drilling for potential gas and oil fields in the East China Sea.

Free lancing as US in Iraq might be now Japan way.when Japan had lost his hope for UN seat.
4 killed in Japanese military plane crash north of Tokyo, killing all four crew members aboard. The weather and visibility at the time was favorable
When asked to make comments on Germany's candidacy for a permanent seat at the Security Council,- China is willing to maintain contact and consultations with Germany on the United Nations reforms.
Foreign ministry officials from the UN Security Council's five permanent members discussed UN reform in Beijing.
China is not in favor of setting a time limit for the reform and still less of forcing through any "immature proposals" lacking consensus in the form of a vote.
http://www.xinhuanet...glish/index.htm

US pressure for democracy doesn

#5075 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 01:31 PM

Originally posted by donquijote
Welcome Gari-Gari
Thank you for your comments. I like the idea of putting the system at the service of the human being, something commonly ignored in other systems. For example in communism they spoke about "5 year plans" and in capitalism about Wall Street, and neither one told you much about LIFE IN THE JUNGLE.

In Truman Capote *With cold blood* killer sets their victims pillow to make them last moment comfortable .
Do we need such humanism advertise ? :)

#5076 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 02:42 PM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
Kibbutz are no humanism only the good joke. :)

Kibbutz is best solution with NO lion. That's very humanist to me.

But the main feature of HUMANISM is TO HAVE OPTIONS, including regular coops (Mondragon style) or simply you can work for your favorite McDonald's...;)

Do you prefer all-American burgers to Kielbasa?

How about the Kielbasa Revolution?;)

#5077 Gari-Gari

Gari-Gari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 02:43 PM

Well, such "humanism advertise" as you call it is worthwhile a try and thought.
Humanism used to be part of every development into a "golden age" of any discipline. In politics we are still very far from it. It is worthwhile to set intentions towards its coming about. Why not dream of something that, finally, - at *some* point will have to come about and may that be after a next big war....
Reminding myself again of the Dalai?s citation "Compassion is the only profitable way to practice egotism". We need such realizations of wisdom in politics.
Cheers to all.

"The road to Santiago is the road of ordinary people." http://www.warriorofthelight.com

#5078 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 04:21 PM

Big Bill wrote:
> On 13 Apr 2005 20:54:13 -0700, "donquijote1954"
> <nolionnoproblem@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >The solution is both HI TECH AND LOW TECH. Bicycles would be lo tech
> >and sun batteries hi tech. But the problem isn't the technology in
> >itself but the politics of it. That's why NOTHING IS HAPPENING while
> >the good ideas are sitting out there.
>
> That you believe this is not surprising, since you are otherwise too
> lazy to actually look around yourself.
> There are any number of alternate energy sources being investigated
> and developed. All you need to do is look around, and read (something
> you have expressed an inability to do).

Sorry, I trust my eyes. I see no bicycles, I see SUVs. And as I far as I know there isn't much to investigate about bicycles.

"Whither capitalism, now that the communist dragon is slain?"

The COMMUNIST DRAGON may have been slain, but the CAPITALIST DINOSAUR refuses to evolve. Only a miracle or a REVOLUTION can do the trick...;)

Natural Capitalism

I have just started reading this book, and just finished reading "Ecology of Commerce".

No I don't think it is a watershed text. Business is just too set in its ways and won't change, and the US Government is also set in its old ways and won't make laws to change things. I do believe the ideas in this book and in "Ecology of Commerce" are great ideas, but most people I know don't know of these books or the ideas in them and are in love with "business as usual", that is the dot com craze, biotech, etc. They haven't a clue as to the problems with "business as usual".

With the recent reports of drastic climate change this winter (spring temperatures in the Midwest and New England all winter, dying coastal forests in Florida), I think its too late. Sorry for my pessimistic view but I think the train is moving in the wrong direction and there is just too much momentum, and I don't see things changing.

I do want to re-iterate that I do much appreciate Paul Hawken's, Amory & Hunter Lovin's efforts in trying to show the US and the world a new way and don't mean to discount them. They did what they could and should get credit for that. They also have great ideas. It is just that the "powers that be" are not ready to listen.

#5079 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 04:40 PM

Well, such "humanism advertise" as you call it is worthwhile a try and thought.
Humanism used to be part of every development into a "golden age" of any discipline. In politics we are still very far from it. It is worthwhile to set intentions towards its coming about. Why not dream of something that, finally, - at *some* point will have to come about and may that be after a next big war....
Reminding myself again of the Dalai?s citation "Compassion is the only profitable way to practice egotism". We need such realizations of wisdom in politics.
Cheers to all.

Hi Gari
I've used the word HUMANISM perhaps thinking it can bridge differences. What a Muslim, a Christian and an Atheist all have in common? Right, WE ARE ALL HUMANS. There's no need impose one over the other, and it is perhaps these differences that make life interesting. Communism wished for a standard human being, and so is Capitalism, with its consumerism. Why Coke has to be the drink of the Iraqis if they got their own culture, as good--and more ancient--than any other?

I can't think of a better word than HUMANISM.:cool:

#5080 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 07:12 AM

Who is ionterested in anglo-saxon opinion?
The chinese.
They want to rule the world like the english did.
The new UN should be sited in China which is the model of the future.

Sars may well be the evidence that the war on China has already begun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru