7545 replies to this topic

#5141 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 01:42 PM

Originally posted by Bader
Germany inspite of supposedly being swallowed up inside the UE is clearly quietly assuming a global posture.

- "Profit-maximising strategies inspired by international competition" posed "a danger to our democracy"._

In parliament late last week, Mr M?ntefering stepped up his attack against "anti-social" business leaders who cut jobs while increasing profits.
Opinion polls show Mr M?ntefering's views are shared widely among Germans .

Other figures have followed Mr M?ntefering in attacking businesses that have cut jobs, with Deutsche Bank subject to particular criticism after Josef Ackermann, its chief executive, announced in February that the bank was cutting 6,400 jobs, including about 2,000 in Germany, despite generating ?2.5bn ($3.3bn, ?1.7bn) net profits.

"simply an observation that particular participants in financial markets have different goals from the government".

An poll for ARD television showed two-thirds of Germans regarded Mr M?ntefering remarks as justified, but three-quarters saw them as an attempt to boost the SPD's chances in North Rhine Westphalia.
A poll for N-TV television found 50 per cent supported boycotting products from companies that showed no social responsibility and dismissed large numbers of employees.
http://news.ft.com/c...00e2511c8.html:)

#5142 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 02:19 PM

under the orange flag, patron saint mr Soros, best wished from Uncle Sam and Anty Madeline.

Culture, language and rye bread indeed!

Russian Capsule Returns From Space Station
- A Russian space capsule parachuted to a soft landing on the slushy Kazakh steppes Monday, gently depositing an American, Russian and Italian .
The capsule landed upright in the melting snow less than 3 1/2 hours after undocking from the orbiting station. http://story.news.ya...sc/russia_space

Have you seen US congratulation for the space mission accomplished? No.
Because who has space, he has earth as well. :cheers:

#5143 Gari-Gari

Gari-Gari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 04:48 PM

woj,
though I would rather agree with you in most of your points, I d like to question your supposition that Pope John Paul II. had been protected by the US. I really doubt that.
He WAS a very political person from who he was as a person. The initiatives he took came, I believe, mostly from his own inner convictions. Sometimes he did very well, other times he certainly went wrong, e.g. Aids growing in Catholic Africa.
John Paul II. was a man of peace. That was always very clear. It s not that we state that now after he has died. He was a man of peace. The US is not a country of peace.
No, it does not work out for me that he should have been influenced or manipulated by US interests. Pope John Paul II was one of the very few powerful and internationally well known personalities in the world who had the courage to say NO to the Iraq war right into the face of GW.
Would he have done that if he depended in any way on the US?

"Follow your own dreams and thake your own risks!" http://www.warriorofthelight.com

#5144 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 03:45 AM

I see a contradiction between anti-national / pro-coop position DonQ presents when in fact its a mystery how a global/multi-racial
disposition can operate through coop economies. These economies would be fragented allowing a lion to develop out of expediency to bring some overall cohesion.
I also see anti-nationalism as anti-culture. Take these away and everyone is exposed to a lion of some kind.

Bader, I really welcome your input as it makes me see the flaws of what I propose, and most importantly how to overcome them.

Firstly, we could create an international instititution designed to be the "good lion," keeping the peace, enforcing international law, treaties, etc. What would be different from the UN is that its member states would be accountable to strict observance of morality not determined by old greedy politicians, bureaucrats, diplomats and other foxes but by young idealists who would determine what's right and wrong. A poll among the young would carry the weight of the law. For example, in the circumstances of Iraq, American kids (and from the rest of the participating countries) would be polled over the merits of invading and helping the Iraqis get rid of a tyrant. As an extra insurance, it would be the same young who would go to fight that war. I'm sure there wouldn't have been a war had they had a say. A REVOLUTION MEANT FOR THE YOUNG is the best way to accomplish that.

Secondly, the LAW OF THE JUNGLE is taught in schools as the model of politics. Kids must know about that danger both from outside and inside and how to fight it, from nonviolence to armed resistance. The predator shark is always looking for an opportunity, but the prey sardines know how to fight back. Economic resistance (coops) are the best line of defense, but NOT FEEDING THE LION is taught and irregular war is practiced like it is in Switzerland. The best way to keep away predators is to let let them know they are in for a tough fight.

The culture of every nation is brought to prominence by adopting cultural names as the very symbols of a BENIGN NATIONALISM. No more flags and hymns, but food and music. They stand up to Coke and cultural imperialism. Maybe we don't need passports. We are all UNITED IN DIVERSITY.

I've been working on this...

THE BANANA REVOLUTION;)
http://webspawner.co...rs/donquijote40

#5145 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 09:39 AM

Originally posted by Gari-Gari
John Paul II. was a man of peace. . He was a man Pope John Paul II was one of the very few powerful and internationally well known personalities in the world who had the courage to say NO to the Iraq war right into the face of GW.

Gari Gari- Am sorry that I hurt yours or anybody feelings, but problem is that when religion leaders trespassing the politic field they must be discussed as politicians.
Don

#5146 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 10:29 AM

Originally posted by donquijote

Firstly, we could create an international instititution designed to be the "good lion," keeping the peace, enforcing international law, treaties, etc. What would be different from the UN is that its member states would be accountable to strict observance of morality not determined by old greedy politicians, bureaucrats, diplomats and other foxes but by young idealists who would determine what's right and wrong. A poll among the young would carry the weight of the law.

I expect that you never read book

#5147 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 10:58 AM

The Pentagon on Tuesday notified Congress of the possible sale of 5,000lb GBU-28 bombs, developed during the 1991 Gulf war to destroy Saddam Hussein's hardened command centres. Congress has 30 days to object.

Any deal would be the first sale of the Lockheed Martin-built munition to a foreign country.

In January, Dick Cheney, US vice-president, suggested that Israel might take military action if the US and European Union failed to persuade Iran to give up its nuclear ambitions.

Ariel Sharon, Israeli prime minister, this month said Israel had no intention of attacking Iran.

However, Iran will not welcome any sale, which would come as Tehran negotiates with France, Germany and the UK over halting its nuclear programme. Iran says the programme is for peaceful purposes.

#5148 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 11:09 AM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.

The deal would be the first sale of the Lockheed Martin-built munition to a foreign country.

Proposals to reform of Social Security are the outcome of the sell ????.

#5149 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 02:41 PM

Gari Gari- Am sorry that I hurt yours or anybody feelings, but problem is that when religion leaders trespassing the politic field they must be discussed as politicians.
Don-t be na?ve, with such crowd respond to Pope words, Pope could stop not only US war on Iraq but the war on Christian Slavs in Yugoslavia as well.
Pope shouldn-t stress his opposition in face to GW, but to the public , in Pope-s letters, read on Sunday Mass or pope-s encyclicals . Excommunication also was a way to save thousand lives.
He was celebrated for just not do any waves.

Totally agree with you, Woj. But then he would have been considered heretic and burnt at the stake. ;) Well, at least he would have been fired or his funding dried up, which is the same threat hanging over Kofi Annan...

He was another puppet in the puppet show. It's necessary entertainment for the masses, just like the Roman Circus. This circus though requires a dove, while the real action takes place in far away places like Iraq. It's all thumbs down for them...

#5150 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 03:19 PM

I expect that you never read book ? King Matthew the I ? by Cornel Makuszynski; It was written as a children book but de facto analyze how naturally children young hearts create perfect military fascism conditions with the spying on their citizens, oppressing the weaker and fight opposition.
Also I have seen movie documentary of an experiment of creation of happy utopia society by innocent kids which turns in social catastrophe of wanted and unwonted citizens.
Kids ideas are not the best way for maturity happiness . :)

Well, you are talking about literature, but I'm talking about REAL KIDS AND YOUTH (say aged 10 to 25) who want A BETTER WORLD. They are very idealist at that early age as they are still recovering from the children stories they were told as a child in which GOOD TRIUMPHS OVER EVIL. They then meet THE REALITY OF THE JUNGLE, where MIGHT IS RIGHT, and are totally confused, and some probably turn to predators themselves in order to survive...

One great advantage of HAVING POWER INVESTED IN THE YOUNG is that they rarely motivated by MONEY, which is THE EVIL OF THE WORLD. Think of the most pressing crises we got and there is BIG BUCKS BEHIND IT: Environmental devastation, war over resources, low intensity wars in Colombia, Afghanistan or Africa...

I say to you that THE YOUNG PREFER LOVE OVER WAR AND JUSTICE OVER GREED.

BANANA REVOLUTION IS BEST HOPE...:cheers:

#5151 Gari-Gari

Gari-Gari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 09:18 PM

Totally agree with you, Woj. But then he would have been considered heretic and burnt at the stake. ;) Well, at least he would have been fired or his funding dried up, which is the same threat hanging over Kofi Annan...

He was another puppet in the puppet show. It's necessary entertainment for the masses, just like the Roman Circus. This circus though requires a dove, while the real action takes place in far away places like Iraq. It's all thumbs down for them...

Thank you for sharing your views.
You are certainly not hurting my feelings. I don t identify with the church and I was no blind admirer of pope John Paul II.
Still, away from the context of religion, I really DID have the impression that this pope was doing his best for peace. As a matter of fact it seems to me that he did condemn plans of Iraq war in his Sunday masses in particular.

But well, you name measures he could have taken and that he did not take but which would have been really effective for assuring peace in certain regions.

I must admit that I have not thought of such possibilities. You are right in your statements. From that point of view he has not done enough. Eventually then he really behaved "puppet-like". This is now the first moment that I look at it as you indicate it. The pope has no easy position.
I still have difficulties in viewing pope John Paul II as a so much dependent on the US. My views don t have to do with a personal need to mystify a pope or the church as an institution.
I just used to have another impression. Now I see that eventually your drastic insight has its justification.

From that perspective I am already curious how this new pope will be doing. It looks as if he will be rather unimportant as a figure and thus not even enter significantly the game of politics.

Cheers to all.

"Follow your own dreams and take your own risks!" http://www.warriorofthelight.com

#5152 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 10:46 AM

is a world power - religion, politics and finance.

It is a State in its own right as any state, it is also a member of the UN as an observer. Can anyone see a Islamic representative
or a Buddist representative. No because it isnt like any other 'religion', all the rest are not a single entity world power.

Because it is a world power its leaders are carefully chosen to serve the empire. It is structuraly a authoritarian system or
totalitarian where democracy is unknown. The elite select the elite of the elite.

It is usual to hear how wonderful they have been after they die.
Ask anyone before that who isnt a catholic and they will not be able to anser if asked what they have achieved. Its public relations. They have big skeletons in their cupboard.

The reason Joesh Ratzinger was in the Hitler Youth was because it united with Catholic Youth Movement somewhere about 1935.
The Catholic Church was the only church in Austria that supported the German takeover of Austria. The SS were Catholic
and much more. Conflict did develop but originally the Vatican and the German and Italian Fascists were united against communism.
Although the 'Jews' pushed the vatican about the pope not speaking out about the holocaust they never pushed too far
because its all been a puppet show and if one pushes too far the other starts to point at the big skeletons in the others cupboard.
They both have a lot to hide and the show must go on.

DonQ: you have communist tendencies, starting with an
organisation that will dictate what is right and wrong.
You condemn all the older/more mature people because the
prostitute politicians etc have sold their nations out and come from the older set.
You chose the immature which can be more easily deceived and misled by your institution, ( and indifferent to any damage they do as indicated by Woj) when you should have looked to the honest and mature who wont be fooled by your dictatorship.
Your paternal approach is old hat and part of the law of the jungle. Nothing new hear folks, just move along please....

I see a philosophical conflict/contrast with that of the coop DonQ.
You should apply the principles of the coop to the state. Then you will have a non-lion society.

#5153 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 10:51 AM

www.informationclearinghouse.info/article8633.htm

#5154 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 01:02 PM

Bader/ Gari Gari; The church fought communism because communism took many Church

#5155 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 01:10 PM

I say to you that THE YOUNG PREFER LOVE OVER WAR AND JUSTICE OVER GREED.

...:cheers:

I suggest to start your coop from scrap; on desert, that will be no people there only God. :cheers:

#5156 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 02:25 PM

DonQ: you have communist tendencies, starting with an
organisation that will dictate what is right and wrong.
You condemn all the older/more mature people because the
prostitute politicians etc have sold their nations out and come from the older set.
You chose the immature which can be more easily deceived and misled by your institution, ( and indifferent to any damage they do as indicated by Woj) when you should have looked to the honest and mature who wont be fooled by your dictatorship.
Your paternal approach is old hat and part of the law of the jungle. Nothing new hear folks, just move along please....

I see a philosophical conflict/contrast with that of the coop DonQ.
You should apply the principles of the coop to the state. Then you will have a non-lion society.

Not so, Bader. Communism I define as a MONOPOLISTIC LION. He controls the means of production (WATER WELL) and plans society in a "scientific" way.

I propose spontaneous, free, irreverent of power (see story below) almost anarchist human being, but not a predator the way the Libertarians would. The supracooperative and supranational institutions come in response not to my totalitarian tendencies, but in response to _your_ concerns of coops turning into warring feuds without central authority, which is always a real danger. Central authority though should be as small as possible for the opposite danger: it too can can become a predator of its own people, which is the problem we got at hand.

The question I pose to you is, how do you prevent feuds and crises like Somalia without a state or international institution? Are you in the end arguing for Anarchism? I though _I_ was the Anarchist...:confused:

This is why you should not allow anyone to call you BOSS...

In the beginning of humanity, when God created the human body, the vital organs started an argument over who should be the BOSS. The BRAIN explained: "I should be the BOSS, since I order the function of all of you." The EYES argued: "We should be BOSS, because we guide the whole body." The HEART claimed: "I should be the BOSS, since I carry the blood for all to function." "In that case," protested the STOMACH, "I will be the BOSS, because I feed everybody." The LEGS declared to be BOSS since they carried the whole body. And it was when the A**HOLE asked to be BOSS, that everybody got pissed off. It only said: "I will be the BOSS... And if not, I declare myself on strike." Then it shut itself up for five days... The BRAIN was feeling dizzy... The EYES got cloudy... The HEART threatened to stop... The STOMACH was exploding... The LEGS were shaking... Then everybody cried: "LET THE A**HOLE BE THE BOSS!" And since then... ANY A**HOLE CAN BE BOSS!!!

#5157 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 02:35 PM

I suggest to start your coop from scrap; on desert, that will be no people there only God. :cheers:

Thanks, that's where the kibbutz started.;)

I believe that certain kinds of people can do wonderful things if they live WITHOUT the lion and can get together in a VOLUNTARY basis.

And I'd respond to Bader, there's nothing wrong with communism (or libertarianism) if it is done voluntarily. Live and let live. Then state is a SUPRASTRUCTURE, not entirely neutral, but on the side of the little animals of the jungle. The lion exists, but only as vegetarian. It's in the Bible.;)

#5158 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 02:44 PM

I guess you guys know "Crocodile Hunter," from Animal Planet. Well, I wrote to him...;)

Howdy Steve, here's the greatest job for you yet: the hunting of the Hungry Lion... But this ain't no ordinary beast, but the greedy lion who's driving all other species extinct (including humans) in his pursuit of money, power and "development." I'm sitting back to see you catch it. Good luck Crocodile Hunter...

PS: Watch out for a lion called Howard.

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
http://committed.to/justiceforpeace

#5159 Gari-Gari

Gari-Gari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 03:50 PM

Thank you, I appreciate your input.
It would be heavy, indeed, if it?s true what you state that the Vatican is lastly run by the CIA.
If it is so then most cardinals must know it somehow. And the pope?s, too.
If they know it?s a huge scandal about their consciousness.

Kerry: I thought he comes across more as a successful "Jew" than a Catholic. But well, not too much has been known in Europe about these aspects of the campaign.

Clinton: Do I understand you well, it was Clinton who removed the instruction on evolution from the school curricula??! Up to date I held him for more liberal and quite decent in his views. On the recent Forum in Davos he exposed very intelligently his views on world poverty, admitted errors he had done and showed authentic concern for a series of problems that threaten the future welbeing of humanity.

Ratzinger: ...if it is true what you are saying he helped Bush win over the necessary percentage of Catholics that would give Bush the mayority vote.
It s a new thesis I have not read anywhere before. If it is so I would really like to know what the final motives of Ratzinger/ the church have been to support GW so much. GW is protestant. In what way could he be a threat to the Catholic church. Do they need him to establish their power? Don t they actually have their own bigger potential of destroying him (lectures in masses etc all you enumerated)?

Best to all.

"No one can hit their target with their eyes closed."
http://www.warriorofthelight.com

#5160 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 04:36 PM

Originally posted by Gari-Gari
Thank you, I appreciate your input.
It would be heavy, indeed, if it?s true what you state that the Vatican is lastly run by the CIA.
If it is so then most cardinals must know it somehow. And the pope?s, too.
If they know it?s a huge scandal about their consciousness.

Howdy Gari
My own take is that there's nothing written or even formal, just a communion of interests. They all have a stake in keeping the jungle, which provide them their livelihood, and the livelihood of those behind them. To think that the Pope, or the president of America got real power is illusory. The real power comes from the PUPPETEER. This is a real person according to some (a clique of bankers) or simply MONEY, in which case all predators with "teeth and paws" (money) have a vested interest in keeping the Law of the Jungle.

Bader favors the first theory and I favor the second, though they are not that far apart. The only issue is recognizing who the lion is. He says corporations, for example, are "victims," and I say "vitimizer." If they were victims though they would welcome change. But they don't. Nobody above little animal wants change in the jungle. I know that for a fact, 'cause I campaign in the jungle. Even if you own a small business with two employees you don't want to empower them. The lion doesn't tolerate competition.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru