Jump to content

Theme© by Fisana
 

Photo

What would it take for Russia to be #1?


  • Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#5361 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 06:28 AM

How many wars did Forbes start?
  • 0

#5362 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 04:01 PM

I don
  • 0

#5363 lolomarsei

lolomarsei

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 04:06 PM

???
japan 43 45?
and all like that

???????????
  • 0

#5364 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 06:58 AM

How would Forbes know who started what wars for what purpose to know they dont achieve what they set out to achieve?

Stage two of the present Iraqi war was obviously designed to become a long term mess- control by crisis again.

War is 'policy by other means', can't remember the author but I expect he was more aware than Forbes.
  • 0

#5365 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 02:30 PM

Japan 43-45
China-45-49
Korea1950-53
China51-53
Guatemala 1954
Indonesia 1958
Cuba 1959-61
Guatemala 1960
Vietnam 1961-73
Congo 1964
Peru 1065
Laos 1964-73
Guatemala 1967-69
Cambodia 1975
EL Salvador 1980-89
Yugoslavia 1994-
Iraq

All that countries started war with USA ?-
this would be propaganda which even USA don
  • 0

#5366 lolomarsei

lolomarsei

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 03:12 PM

my goodness, illiterate yanks!
japan started in 41, and so on!
  • 0

#5367 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:38 PM

The Japanese war began in 1943 because thats when Forbes started observing the war. Thats how the Japanese smashed up Pearl Harbour, they started before Forbes fired the starter gun.
Thus he didnt get the result he wanted.

Remember the song "Sink The Bismark"?

In the song it goes "...in 1941, the war had just begun.."
This is why they arent number one.
  • 0

#5368 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 08:58 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bader
The Japanese war began in 1943 because thats when Forbes started observing the war. Thats how the Japanese smashed up Pearl Harbour, they started before Forbes fired the starter gun.
Thus he didnt get the result he wanted.

Remember the song "Sink The Bismark"?

In the song it goes "...in 1941, the war had just begun.."
This is why they arent number one. QUOTE]

The English also forget that Hitler saved many nations from UK occupation example, China, India,
Maynard and many Arabic as Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Sudan etc.

Probably every nation has its right to own history, so you can offer it to USA, why not, but remember that USA interpretation of history has small chance to become world view of events, rather US religion,.
Finally US has not religion of its own.
  • 0

#5369 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 06:55 AM

Howdy Woj,

And Britain went to war over the Nazi war machine rolling over the Polish border. And you are eternally greatful.

Very little developed in the Indian subcontinent between Alexander the Greats impact till the East India Company Co ( Bush type people) arrived. When the British left India it had an infrastructure in place that made possible what it is today.
Very interesting that the European countries that did absolutely
nothing in their colonies never get mentioned. Name one empire back in history that educated and brought the law to 'conquored' people.
Same with slavery. Been on every continent for thousands of years, yet its only the anglo-saxons who are guilty of slavery and nothing is ever mentioned about white slavery which has never ended.
So lets stick to 1943, whats the difference? Henry Ford said history was bunk!
Napoleon: "history is a set of agreed upon lies"
Are you aware the US flag was adapted from the East India Co's?
Quite possible the seed of the New World Odder.

By the way who was the Forbes dude?
  • 0

#5370 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 02:54 PM

I believe that Forbes is member of American publishing family. Steve Forbes was candidate on president and probable was too intelligent to become one, group kept the power don
  • 0

#5371 lolomarsei

lolomarsei

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 03:23 PM

my goodness
seems the grandson of chamberlain and lord gort wrote this paper!
in "encyclopedia britannica"!!!
missing words:
uk-german naval agreement
munich
norway denmark
belgium-luxemburg-nederlands
may 10th 40
fall of france
italy on war june 10th 40
and so on( balts,finland, greece, yugoslavia..)
false stuff too
( bulgaria was not in the axis, france and germany declares war 3 days after, etc..)
is it really the encyclopedia???
!!!
  • 0

#5372 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 03:36 PM


  • 0

#5373 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 06:07 PM

Woj hates the British Lolomarsei but he loves quoting the
British encyclopaedia.

Also missing was the information about Rockefellers and others build up of the Germany military, the international Jew embargo on German goods in the depression, Vatican support, the pact between Russia and Germany included dividing Poland. It is always written that Germany invaded Poland when in fact both Germany and Russia moved in and there is a claim that the 'incident' on the border was actually instigated from the Polish side. The Germans did a lot of training in the Soviet Union
which they were forbidden to do back in Germany.
The US knew the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbour just as they knew Sept 11 was going to happen.

The war was critical for the formation of Israel, the Cold War which has led to US funding of Israel and the present situation of the Middle east and 'terrorism', the demise of British industry and the formation of a New Roman empire via the Treaty of Rome which was a contuance of what Goebels had started before the end of the war. Forbes' claim that the initiators never achieve what they set out to do is the opposite. He would be an insider. No doubt his papers never told the truth either.
To bad the British won the battle of the air, just like too bad they defeated Bonapart and the Spanish Amarda and they were all done after becoming an inferior force not when they were superior. So in this respect Forbes is right in part, the British werent supposed to have lasted as long as they did.
  • 0

#5374 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 09:27 PM

The Iranian airplane was the American production ,
I see that this information very often escape from news.

I don
  • 0

#5375 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:31 PM

Howdy Woj,

What was this about- Iranian aeroplane. If Iran is going to make them it will be for atom bombers.

I wasnt being serious about you and the British Woj, just jibing, we go back a little way on this. You can do what you like with Blair, he should be where Milosovic is. Speaking of Mil., would you think the planers of the break up of jugoslavia never got what they wanted?

That encyclopaedia account of the 2nd WW reads like a leftwing account. I noticed that much of South East Asia was off-handedly referred to as 'colonial possessions' or similar yet when it referred to the Philippines, a US colonial possession it is as usual held in a different light. One expect E B to be unbiased and nuetral. Perhaps the Fabians got their hands on the rights to redraft it in the name of bring it up/down to date.

The Scottish-
I have more Scottish blood than anything else. Some of them are like Blair, as in all counties. Blair may even be a Scottish name.
  • 0

#5376 DirtyHarry

DirtyHarry

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1490 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 01:33 AM

:angel: The Russian owe the TVs-the Movies-the newpapers-the insurances-the Oils-the Gas-the Coal ?-the waters companies 30%-only 2% of congress-the Doctors 11%-the dentist 1%-the rich Lawyers 50%-the stocks 100%-the stores Kmart 100% & Sears 100%-AOL 100% (your computers)-the nuclear powerplants= ??- the=the=the...ok so I am Nuts or ?
  • 0

#5377 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 04:27 AM

Keep to being simple Harry, just stay dirty.

Bush's party in the Middle East is making the Russian super rich from oil prices.

According to an expert on scalar weaponry the Russians can eat the US for breakfast when it pleases them.
Soon the majority of US men with experience in warfare will be in wheelchairs on a civilian deathrow due to the immunisation cocktail and their own depleted uranium blowing in the wind in Iraq.
Off the coast of Alaska, leased from Russia, lies at least two oil
reserves each the size of Saudi Arabias. Who is going to exploit it?
The Russians or the US?
Both the Chinese and Israelis have penetrated the US like flees on a dog.
There is a video clip on line which has US citizens in the street being interviewed regarding who they should invade next after Iraq. Some people thought it should be Nth Korea and pointed to Australia on a world map, thinking the mainland of Australia was Nth Korea and Tasmania the small, in comparison, island of the south coast was South Korea. Another person though it should be Iran and pointed also to Australia!
  • 0

#5378 lolomarsei

lolomarsei

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 09:44 AM

Originally posted by Bader
Woj hates the British Lolomarsei but he loves quoting the
British encyclopaedia.

Also missing was the information about Rockefellers and others build up of the Germany military, the international Jew embargo on German goods in the depression, Vatican support, the pact between Russia and Germany included dividing Poland. It is always written that Germany invaded Poland when in fact both Germany and Russia moved in and there is a claim that the 'incident' on the border was actually instigated from the Polish side. The Germans did a lot of training in the Soviet Union
which they were forbidden to do back in Germany.
The US knew the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbour just as they knew Sept 11 was going to happen.

The war was critical for the formation of Israel, the Cold War which has led to US funding of Israel and the present situation of the Middle east and 'terrorism', the demise of British industry and the formation of a New Roman empire via the Treaty of Rome which was a contuance of what Goebels had started before the end of the war. Forbes' claim that the initiators never achieve what they set out to do is the opposite. He would be an insider. No doubt his papers never told the truth either.
To bad the British won the battle of the air, just like too bad they defeated Bonapart and the Spanish Amarda and they were all done after becoming an inferior force not when they were superior. So in this respect Forbes is right in part, the British werent supposed to have lasted as long as they did.




i'm french....
  • 0

#5379 lolomarsei

lolomarsei

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 09:48 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
[B]I believe that Forbes is member of American publishing family. Steve Forbes was candidate on president and probable was too intelligent to become one, group kept the power don
  • 0

#5380 DirtyHarry

DirtyHarry

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1490 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 05:01 PM

Originally posted by DirtyHarry
:angel: The Russian owe the TVs-the Movies-the newpapers-the insurances-the Oils-the Gas-the Coal ?-the waters companies 30%-only 2% of congress-the Doctors 11%-the dentist 1%-the rich Lawyers 50%-the stocks 100%-the stores Kmart 100% & Sears 100%-AOL 100% (your computers)-the nuclear powerplants= ??- the=the=the...ok so I am Nuts or ?

Russia change the usa eVoting and Russia computers votes just like Diebold Company... so Bush can steal the usa Black people votes so Bush can attack Iraq then the Polish are next(he knows they make Kielbasi & oils) Russian made our usa Gas go up to $3 and the Gas Furnaces are up + 50%...In 1960 gasoline was $.17 yes $.17 a gallon
  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru