• Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#5381 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:50 PM

Chemical in Barbie dolls linked to cancer: http://news.xinhuane...ent_3888365.htm .
You see , I routinely left some text what I consider as a less interested.
My point of view is not secret for anybody , and I don

#5382 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 05:36 AM

No comparison was made betwixt the two, it was a contrast.
They cant prove anything but trumpt up charges against the Serb.
Blair id a guilty as Bush of illegal wars and use of nuclear weapons of mass destruction.

#5383 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 02:22 PM

I have problem; how to do don

#5384 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 05:37 AM

The "English" just like the "American" people, and lets add in the "Polish" people who have followed along just like the English into Iraq, are not to blame for the Iraqi war which began back in 1990.

The idea that the hightest level of authority and power is at a national level is childish nonsense.

Poland for example may be there mainly because of the cost of re-equiping their military to fit in with Nato since she had Russian assimilated equipment up till recently as part of Warsaw Pact, and the US or Nato may have promised a subsidised reequiping if they prostitute themselves in Iraq.
As for the US and Britain Jew money influence is old hat knowledge. Do a search on the Crown Corporation and find out what controls London and Washington.
Bush has yet to win an election legally and the plans to invade Iraq the second time were ready before Bush jr siezed power.

The Sept 11 holywood type production was the psychological pretext for the lies. Name one country which has protested at the UN, Powell lied to the UN and they know that illegal nuclear weapon of mass destruction ( depleted Uranium ) is genocidally killing of the Iraqi people but the UN authority looks the other way. The fox is guarding the hen house.

The world can hang Bush and the anglo-saxons enmass but nothing will change because scapegoats are never the cause.
NOt that Bush and Blair dont deserve hanging since they know they are lying and guilty of what they want to endict Hussein on.

#5385 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 09:55 PM

Jesuits students from Nigeria are the victims of the crash.
I interested where Vatican invests its money, maybe it is the Secret of confession

#5386 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 09:55 PM

Jesuits students from Nigeria are the victims of the crash.
I interested where Vatican invests its money, maybe it is the Secret of confession

#5387 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 02:43 PM

What is the purpose of democracy?
To steal the national goods.
Today, every day is more difficult to be colonial country, and even the owner of the colony has the responsibility for the life standard of colony.
It is more difficult to steal without any responsibility as was possible before.
One way to keep hand on colonial goods is to mountain democracy, human rights etc for these who should not the rights in these countries at all, and who should be removed from these countries as ap.
For example in Nigeria,
The area began to come under British control in 1861 and was entirely British-controlled by 1906. Nigeria gained independence in 1960 and became a republic in 1963, with NnamdiAzikiwe as president in 1995 led to international sanctions, and civilian rule was finally reestablished in 1999. Nigeria throughout 2004 and threatened to collapse the country's fragile democracy

#5388 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 06:06 PM

"democracy", "colony", are just labels.

Take 'democracy' away from Nigeria and make it a military dictatorship again and nothing will change.

Who controls/ makes a colony of USA and South Africa?

Who really owns the oil companies?

The drive to break up the 'empires'/ colonial powers after WWII
led by the US was simply to make all those new countries dependant on 'investment'/debt, hidden colonialism by multi-national corporations serving the international bankers ( Breettn Woods) and as long as people can only think in terms of nationalism they see the tip of the iceberg and think thats all there is- 19th century thinking.
Who is making the fortune out of the Iraqi war? Who gained from beating the Boers in S.A. a hundred years ago- got the gold and diamonds- private individuals not any national entity. The ending of aparteid was a sham, because the gold and diamonds werent given back! They are free to be as corrupt and poor as they like.
When Blair cancels NIgerias debt to Britian or which ever countries it is, it means the British people pay the price of Nigeria being able to meet the IMF debt repayments. Merry Xmas IMF,
which is 51% US banks which is I guess is the Fed- private owned by mainly European banks of German Jews. And maybe Britain is one step closer to joining/ becoming a full colony of the UE bureacrats following the international bankers policy.
Poland is in the same place as Nigeria and most of the world today.

Democracy will never be allowed to be tried. It's sham everywhere because party politics makes it impossible. A transparent example of this is in the US today and I am not referring to the fact Bush jnr hasnt won an election honestly but the fact that the two main parties are both liberal in practice and serve Fabian policy towards One World Order.

#5389 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 11:33 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bader
[
Poland is in the same place as Nigeria and most of the world today.

Democracy will never be allowed to be tried. It's sham everywhere because party politics makes it impossible. A transparent example of this is in the US today and I am not referring to the fact Bush jnr hasnt won an election honestly but the fact that the two main parties are both liberal in practice and serve Fabian policy towards One World Order. QUOTE]

Unfortunately you are corect;
China Charity to look into "questionable donation" from US and Poland links bid for U.S. aid to presence in Iraq http://www.xinhuanet...lish/index.htm, one shows that USA confuses the donation with political bribe second shows that fact that 80 % of population in Poland is against Polish participation in war in Iraq is not important in the democracy

#5390 lolomarsei

lolomarsei

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 12:17 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
[B]Chemical in Barbie dolls linked to cancer: http://news.xinhuane...ent_3888365.htm .
You see , I routinely left some text what I consider as a less interested.
My point of view is not secret for anybody , and I don

#5391 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 05:20 PM

Originally posted by lolomarsei
well, i've no ignore list, but be sure you could be on if i had one well, i've no ignore list, but be sure you could be on if i had one

* un pochol pereulkonn

What we can expect from the blucher?
Ignore ignoramus

Ignore ignorants

#5392 lolomarsei

lolomarsei

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 05:29 PM

blah blah
woj put false quotes from encyclopedia britannica
point
you're an idiot

#5393 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 06:13 PM

Poland is a standard example of democracy in the world today and the confusion between diplomacy and bribbery is a symptom.

The newspapers are the PR organs that keep everything going downhill. Rewards or get sacked. But only a minority of any society are prepared to stand up and call a spade a spade which makes it enviting to abuse the peoples power, wealth and future.

If democracy existed the Polish govt would be out on its ear.
Even the so called Opposition parties are no better, its a two horse race and both owned by the same trainers.

For Russia to be number one, all they have to do is be reasonably democractic and accountable to who owns the power, wealth and future and they will attract the best brains and principled people in the world that will make the rest of the world look like New Orleans.

#5394 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 09:22 PM

Originally posted by Bader
For Russia to be number one, all they have to do is be reasonably democractic and accountable to who owns the power, wealth and future and they will attract the best brains and principled people in the world that will make the rest of the world look like New Orleans. ]

Unfortunately you right again, it is so sad to learnt how miserably morally is Polish government.
We Polish, have to learn from American reporters about Polish government actions, what finally Kwasniewski president confirmed as a truth, visibly angry on Honest Americans that they don

#5395 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 05:59 AM

The best brains are the good ones.

Paracites are already there. Some have been dealt to.

#5396 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 02:15 PM

Viktor Yushchenko said on 13 December that Ukraine has given Russia "unconditional" guarantees that natural gas can be transported across its territory to Western Europe, . "Ukraine has given government guarantees of transit and these guarantees are unconditional," "Ukraine is ready to pay for natural gas on purely market principles, but after a gradual transitional period," Gazprom has been supplying natural gas to Ukraine under a barter agreement for $50 per 1,000 cubic meters. Gazprom is seeking to raise the price to $160 per 1,000 cubic meters, which is roughly the market price in Europe

#5397 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 06:06 AM

The guarantee is that the right-of-way will be secured but the market price ( of right of way ) is another matter. Its a simple-contract issue isnt it?

The $50 price was in consideration of free access - right of way.
The new consideration of market prices for ther gas can allow market price for access.

#5398 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 01:47 PM

Madagascar hopes Bush fund will boost rural economyhttp://www.boston.com/news/world/africa/articles/2005/12/15/madagascar_hopes_bush_fund_will_boost_rural_economy/

When Polish , Mr. Beniowski was the king of Magadascar, [Beniowski escaped than from Syberia, )
Magadascar had better perspectives.

#5399 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 02:24 PM

EU: Plan to help poor countries blocked by US

http://www.xinhuanet...glish/index.htm

In democracy, majority doesn

#5400 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 03:21 PM

RUSSIAN UPPER HOUSE PASSES 2006 BUDGET
The budget sets revenues at 5.046 trillion rubles ($175.8 billion), expenditures at 4.270 trillion rubles ($148.8 billion) and forecasts a surplus of 776 billion rubles ($27.0 billion), RIA-Novosti reported.

A top Iranian official praised Russia on 13 December for not yielding to demands from the United States to halt nuclear cooperation with Tehran.,
US trade deficit hits record
The US trade deficit in October was $68.9bn (?57.5bn, ?40.5bn), a record for a single month and up from $66bn a month earlier.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)
Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru