• Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#5481 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 09:00 PM

On special request I repeat history of Slavs, starting today.

I
We Slavs our fist step made from Caucasus Mountain in Europe, to India, Asia.
From our time in India we adopted our Slav God, Swiatowid/Swarozyc, four faces god , who see the world.
We believed in reincarnation, but only reincarnation of spirit from human bodies.
In India, reincarnation is known also in animal body and plants. We might also bring from India custom of burnings of dead bodies, but it is not necessary, because it was custom rather common in Europe and in Asia.
Unfortunately we often persuade wives to join their husbands in the last journey.
Slavs don

#5482 Torquez

Torquez

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2191 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 10:57 PM

[quote]We Slavs our fist step made from Caucasus Mountain in Europe, to India, Asia.
From our time in India we adopted our Slav God, Swiatowid/Swarozyc, four faces god , who see the world.
We believed in reincarnation, but only reincarnation of spirit from human bodies.
In India, reincarnation is known also in animal body and plants. We might also bring from India custom of burnings of dead bodies, but it is not necessary, because it was custom rather common in Europe and in Asia.
Unfortunately we often persuade wives to join their husbands in the last journey.
Slavs don

#5483 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 12:42 AM

Who mowed their lawns while they were away Woj?

Are you saying the whole lot went off to a far country. I would expect they went via the old trade route Maco Polo explored, when there was a civilisation around Tashkent.

How big in population were the Slavs?

#5484 lolomarsei

lolomarsei

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 07:44 AM

Originally posted by Torquez
Yawn....Why not go back to Africa and declare all humans the same group.
It would have the same weight as claiming Slavs are unified.

btw, what makes the great russians, it's the finn tribes, and the taters later...
poles or bielorussians are more "real " slavs...
even if it means nothing

#5485 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 04:12 PM

Thought they took a lot from India , the virtue names was only the Slavs customs.
Their virtues names ended with word famous. It was de facto the indication of their religion or philosophy.
They dream about their earth continuity.
They don

#5486 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 04:37 PM

Okinawa demands suspension of U.S. air drill after F-15 crash

www.chinaview.
However, the U.S. side expressed no intention to do so at a meeting between the Okinawa government official . A U.S. F-15 fighter jet, crashed into the sea near Ikeijima island in eastern Okinawa on Tuesday morning. The pilot ejected and was safely rescued an hour later.

Franklin apologized for the accident but refused for the U.S. military to meet the demand of suspending F-15 air drills. He was quoted as saying that continuous drills are necessary to ensure safety.

#5487 Torquez

Torquez

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2191 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 04:42 PM

[quote]I don

#5488 DirtyHarry

DirtyHarry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1490 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 06:10 PM

5% or .001% of You are all Jewish if you came from Adam & Eve like you and me...I can Prove it ! (search me) Just take a DNA test ! Only I can't figure about is the Japan & usa Indians with the DNA test....Russia & Polish should be .01% jewish......I know you say I am Nuts but I did Prove it ! + + +

#5489 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 06:14 PM

I KNow I have asked you this before Woj, cant recall the answer but they must have been reprerented by some people well known in history, like perhaps have been the scythians or someone like that as often different name are used by different peoples.
There is no time phrame to what you are describing and what was happening elsewhere as a milestone in history. This would be before the Huns and Khazars moved into Russia and eastern Europe?
What about the tartars were they from far east Asia?

Japan has been trying get the US to move their base so its just ongoing pressure. Its come out now that the US has never ended the occupation/ended the war with Germany and some questioin the legitmacy of the govt and its laws. Wonder what the fine print was for Japan after surrender. The US game with Nth Korea may have something to do with it.

New Guinea may not be any means to judge since the geography would cause peoples to be small tribes seperated by mountain ranges while Europe is open easy country in comparison making it easier to create larger societies and broader language areas because of easy and continuous contacts.

#5490 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 08:20 PM

Scourge of God- king of the Huns, nomads invaded Europe from Asia in 430- 450 and directed their way to rob Rome.
Slavs created their societies in about 3-4 thosand years early. Failure of Roman Empire was very positive point in Slavic history, especially for South Slavs.
Khazars probably were local populations; maybe even Slavs who created own country in territory Byelorussia, Novgorod but who accepted Jews fate. I met only a few theories, nothing concrete.

Tatars were Mongols who attacked Europe for Venetia and China in Asia in1241 Poland and melted.

#5491 Torquez

Torquez

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2191 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 11:32 PM

Tatars were Mongols who attacked Europe

Together with their Russian allies I may add. Russians an Mongols fought against Poles,Czechs and Germans during the Battle of Legnica.
Later Mongols led the foundation for the creation of modern Russian state.

#5492 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 03:56 PM

Indification of Slavs setting is lead by cemeteries of Slavs and Celts.
Slavs cemeteries were demonstrated by common place for community and in distance from home setting, but in Celts society, the graveyards were where Celtic lived.
.We know that Celts settings slowly disappeared when Slavs conglomeration growed.

#5493 Torquez

Torquez

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2191 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 04:02 PM

Except of course that Slavs means nothing more the language origins.They were various tribes that fought with each other and had different traditions.
Slav means nothing besides ancient language history.

#5494 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 04:08 PM

Slavs were the European population ,
they didn

#5495 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 06:44 PM

In the Zwiczycy on Podkarpaciu/ Poland
are founded traces of settling with long houses from 5-6 thousand years ago.
In Poland, the most known archeological place is Biskupin (1 st millennium BC) , once on island encompassed by wall of stones on area of 5 acres.
The inhabitants lived in 100 identical rectangular houses arranged in 13 rows.
The houses consisted of main room and a sleeping room and a porch where cattle kept in the winter.
The houses were covered by thatched roof .
A 200 meters long wooden causeway linked the island to the mainland. They didn

#5496 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 02:25 PM

Golden Globe best drama winner is

#5497 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 02:11 AM

Western culture is being strangled.

Take also the hate crime bills.
I dont think there is any pressure for hate crime law outside of the traditional Christians countries. Britain is holding out so far inspite of the funds given to Labour with this price attached but Blair for some reason has procratinated.
Same with getting rid of the Ten Commandments in the US Court buildings.
Then there's the coordinated the ban on the word 'Christmas' around the world last December.

We dont need government with such public spirited people looking out for our best interests.

8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8

I think Torquez is right Woj, the language is all that's left of what was the 'slavs'.

#5498 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 11:46 PM

England left 10 commands where was occupied Libya , Somalia , Tanzania ,Zimbabwe, Botswana, Western Sahara ,Sierra Leone , Nigeria ,Swaziland , Lesotho, Iraq, Egypt
, Kenya, Somalia, Togo, Benin, West Africa Golf of Guinea, Mali Heard Island, McDonald, Jamajka ,India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Burma Sri Lanka ,China, Gari-Gari Bhutan.
WE Slavs must help to gain freedom to Gibraltar, Jamaica Cayman Islands British Virgin Island , Falkland Island.

People who disagree with me must be nuts

#5499 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 05:17 AM

You missed Wales, Scotland, Nthn Ireland, Isle of Man and Britany, yes England rules the French coast once.
You see Woj the English developed an empire that created a people that survived time, unlike the slavs. Slavs wondered off to Asia like the Beatles to smoke dope and meditate gazing at their nassles.
The English kept their powder dry and one eye open.

What do slavs know about freedom? Poland went with the Soviet Union to be a face in the crowd and now its joined the UE be be a face in the crowd. Hopw arte you going to show anyone how to stand on their own feet? Take them to Iraq?

#5500 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 11:24 PM

In Soviet Union were mostly Slavs but in Poland Jews. Resultant is known .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)
Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru