• Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#5541 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 05:48 PM

There is a form of history that is kept by legands and they are not necessarily pure fanatsy.
Much of this type of thing would have been taken afield by the Great Dispersion from the ancient city of Babylon.
There has been a liaison between fallen anglic beings and human women and giants coming from them, recorded in the Old Testament and history confirms giants in the distant past.

Similarly the secret societies will have been the means of keeping occultic knowledge and powers alive from the same source. There will be links between the legends and ther 'knowledge' and 'science' but naturally the legends are for the masses and the other for the elite. Fact remains stranger than fiction and there is nothing new under the sun.

#5542 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 03:46 PM

The legend of the Trojan War is the most notable theme from ancient Greek literature and forms the basis of Homer's Iliad. Rembrandt lived 17 century where the Scythe archeology in 19 and 20 century. It was rather situation similar to the legends of the Trojan War from ancient Greek literature of Homer's Iliad were first known before archeology of ancient city.

In1898 N.I Vesolovsky excavated kurgans at Ulski aul in the Krasnodor district north east of the Black Sea. This burial side had two oxen and 360 horses buried next to kurgan.
In 1971 near Ordzhonikidze on the Dniepr a Russian archeologist Mozolovski found another variant of burial side; 50 strangled servant youths were mounted on the fifty horses. The fifty riders are in circle round the tomb. The Scythians were divided o laborers, the farmers

#5543 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 04:49 PM

Guys, I can't believe my eyes this thread is still going!? Nice talking to you all. Hey, Bader, I'm glad to see you still after the lion...

Anyway, we are closer than ever to victory and we got new weapons in the arsenal: the banana. Well, not entirely new, but now aimed at the lion. Something like this...

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR?
"Make love, not war," was not just a protest against the indifference and lack of humaneness in Vietnam; it was also a positive statement that love between parent and child, teacher and pupil, fiance and fiancee, and husband and wife is an activity we should try to pursue in the house when work is not necessary. It is the one real source of truth, beauty, and salvation in a community where deceit, corruption, and impersonality seem to be rampant. -Jerome Kagan

And what better way to make love than to give the banana to the roaring lion? The monkey knows that the lion is more powerful than him, and knows he better use his own weapons, so he decides to be funny, that being his natural gift. The story goes like this: The lion roars:

#5544 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 05:18 PM

The Scythians were immensely rich judging by the splendor of the funeral treasure found at Tolstaya Mogila.
Queen was buried 2400 years ago decked in rings and bracelets. She wore a gold torque round her neck , her shroud glittered with 200 sq. of bitten gold and her weal was held by the gold bands. Another gold vase may depict a Scythians legend in which aspirants to the royal throne competed by demonstrating their prowess as a warriors.
One of the less successful competitor while to bend a massive bow, has wounded himself in the leg.
A companion binds up the wound while failed competitor grimaces with pain.
In burial of the Scythians at Komstroskaja Stanitsa were found the gold stag and bareback rider.( Michael Ainsworth)

#5545 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 05:24 PM

Originally posted by Bader
Today people are working longer for less and industry has moved overseas to cheaper labour so society as a whole hasnt been getting dividends from the progress as they aught to, it goes to the top strata since they have the best brains employed working out systems that make it so and retain it so.

Hi Bader
Yep, and this is done in name of "competition" though it's not fair at all. Actually, the proper name for it should be UNFAIR COMPETITION, since the Chinese worker is willing to work for pennies while in the other countries the workers must make 10 times as much just to survive.

Who's the winner? The First World lion and the Chinese lion, of course.:cry:

#5546 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 08:29 PM

Originally posted by ganapati
I am from the Third World and I have a question for you. Do we have a choice about becoming like you, whatever your model is Scandinavian, Communist or Capitalist, or are we going to be made into what you think is good for "everyone"; our only choice, if one exists at all, being the model?

I'm sorry I missed this important question. I believe the Scandinavian system placing the right emphasis in these key areas answers globlal problems: EDUCATION, HEALTHCARE AND WOMEN AND CHILDREN RIGHTS AND ECOLOGY. I also believe the experience of the kibbutz is very important in that they have a non-monetarty economy, which is the best enterprise we got so far outside the control of the lions (economically and politically), and a good instrument of power for the impovershished masses of the Third World. Communism and Capitalism have both been tried and failed, so I believe in something like that above taking into account local solutions and local culture. This is why I've called the revolutions I propose by different names that reflect the local culture, say Banana Revolution for Central American countries.;)

#5547 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 09:41 PM

Democracy and authoritarianism are not like potatoes grow in every soil

#5548 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 11:45 PM

Howdy DonQ:

Still the ever-ready evangalist I see. How is that park across the road? Still a home for the lost?

Your T shirt was about to come on the market last time I was here.

About the 'Chinese' lion, I was told recently of a Kiwi who built a factory in China and was manufacturing something, cant remember what, but he was paying respectable wages as he was able to make a profit anyway and obviously didnt like the way the people were being wripped off for labour. After he was sentled in some Chinese came along one day and complemented him on what he was doing, being very friendly and in the process of pumping up his ego they asked if they could have alook around so he took them around and while doing this one asked if he could take photos and he didnt mind. About nine months later a copy of his factory was built about a mile away making the same product and paying the usual slave labour wages thus undercutting his price. He went out of business. See how bad the west is?

Woj: the scythians sound very colourful and what little I have heard very successful as warriors. They remind me a little of the Celts.

#5549 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 03:48 PM

One said that he don

#5550 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 04:34 PM

The different situation is when one read two books for example Michael Crichton,s Eaters of the dead or 13 passenger.
In this book he wrote the memory of the Vikings and high worker of Baghdad caliphate who was force to join the journey to set happy number of 13.
It is very enjoyable to see culture of the Western civilizations in 8 century where nobody than could write, and still repeat the Celtic ideology of the permanent warriors.
Honestly I must add that Arab was close to forget about his monotheist religion when he faced killer whales and story of survivors , drinking the own urine.
8 century was period time when Slavs start creates the separate countries.

#5551 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 05:24 PM

Howdy DonQ:

Still the ever-ready evangalist I see. How is that park across the road? Still a home for the lost?

Your T shirt was about to come on the market last time I was here.

Hi Bader
Well, they are now ready to storm the world. This particular setup makes them stand out. Imagine the "You can eat my banana on back"...:devil: Of course, this is only what the monkey told the lion in order to survive. We must also take into account that banana comes from the Arabic finger, so it amounts to raising the middle finger toward the lion.;)

The stories too, have been polished up, for example to show the moral of the story...

HOW THE POLITICAL JUNGLE WORKS
Politics works like this: Big People of Big Country buy Big People of Little Country, who, by the way, will be elected in "democratic elections" thanks to big bucks; Big People of Big Country give big loans to Little Country (of course, to buy "made in Big Country"); Big People of Little Country pocket a big chunk and invest it in the Big Country, without ever investing in real development (education, health, the environment, etc); Little People of Little Country work for ever to pay back what they never got; Big People of Little Country thank in big ceremony Big People of Big Country in the name of Little Country, and promise to repay the big debt; and Little People of Little Country get big promises, just like Little People of Big Country. And they lived happily ever after... (Moral: The Big Fish eats the Little Fish. Well, unless the Little Fish get organized...)

#5552 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 06:47 PM

You have polished that up nicely DonQ.

THose who aspire to become big fish lead the shoals.

Woj:

What is this about being forced to join the journey to set up the happy number 13?

Orwell wasnt exposing the Communists, he was boasting about how the system worked. I have only come across material that has him as an insider.
A number of books have been written that tell a form of history.
Like Colonel Edward House, another rather obscure Texan who seemed to have a lot of influence, was associated with the suddden rise fromobscurity of Wilson to President to serve Fabian and Zionist causes. He wrote a novel about what was happening.

#5553 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 09:19 PM

You have polished that up nicely DonQ.

THose who aspire to become big fish lead the shoals.

Woj:

What is this about being forced to join the journey to set up the happy number 13?

Orwell wasnt exposing the Communists, he was boasting about how the system worked. I have only come across material that has him as an insider.
A number of books have been written that tell a form of history.
Like Colonel Edward House, another rather obscure Texan who seemed to have a lot of influence, was associated with the suddden rise fromobscurity of Wilson to President to serve Fabian and Zionist causes. He wrote a novel about what was happening.

"If there was hope, it must lie in the SARDINES, because only there, in those swarming disregarded masses, eighty-five per cent of the population... could the force to destroy the SHARK ever be generated. ...the SARDINES, if only they could somehow become conscious of their own strength, would have no need to conspire. They needed only to rise up and shake themselves like a horse shaking off flies. If they chose they could blow the SHARK to pieces tomorrow morning" George Orwell, 1984

Well, it's not literally what Orwell said, but you get the point: ONLY THE SARDINES CAN CHALLENGE THE SHARK!:cheers:

#5554 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 09:27 PM

Ukraine is cradle of Russia..
Ukraine capitol Kiev is known as the Mother of Russia.
The founder of the Russia is Rurik.
A first Russian dynasty is Kievan Russ .
He died about 879. He was Viking (Variangian prince.
Vikings looked for better life traveled to Constantinople and on their way they settled in Kiev and forget Constantinople..
No completely. One from Ruric dynasty married Constantinople princess accepted Orthodox, and Cyrillic alphabet.
One theory is that Rurik is not from North Viking only from South Viking who early settled y on south, on area of Black sea.

#5555 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 06:38 AM

`History is very interesting. When I retire I shall probably make it one of my main interests.

The Viking may have originated from the Danites, one of the twelve tribes of Israel/Jacob. They were associated with ships I recall and their symbol was the serpent which the Vikings had in their bow design.

Jacobs prophecy when he was on his deathbed for each son, in regards Dan was-

"Dan shall be a serpant in the way, a horned snake in the path that bites the horses heels so that the his rider falls backwards."

Genesis 49:17

Tyhe 'way'/ 'path' could well have been the rivers that traversed Eurasia eg the Don Dnepr, Volga and Donau ( Danube). Notice
the Dan/Don are the same, so the Don in Russian may have been names after them as well as the Danube. There has been thought that the Dardanells between the Black Sea and the Mediterranean ( another pathway) was named after them was well. The Viking traversed these river ways and circuited Europe
from the North Sea down the French Coast/ Hybernia Isles/ Iberian peninsular into the Mediterranean and into the Black Sea and up to the North Sea again, plus across the north Atlantic to Iceland., Greenland and down the eastern seaboard of the US.
There are signs down that coast of Celts having settled there as well. The maps that Christopher Columbus, a Jewsih navigator, used no doubt were originally made by the Vikings.
So NOt only Alaska belongs to Russia so does the East Coast of the US!! What ya rekon Woj?

In the Tribal arrangements of Israel ther tribes were seperated into four groups of three to camp on the four sides of the compass around the Ark in the middle. Dan camped on the North.
That's where Russia is today, in the north.
The 'horse'is usually indicating military forces rather than agriculture or transport. Israel was from time to time Gods battle axe.
If Russia is Dan and is used as a battle axe, who would you fancy to be the rider that falls backwards? There really is only one to pick from at the moment. If this rider strikes at Iran we might see the battle axe in action.

#5556 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 03:25 PM

So NOt only Alaska belongs to Russia so does the East Coast of the US!! What ya rekon Woj?

The 'horse'is usually indicating military forces rather than agriculture or transport. Israel was from time to time Gods battle axe.
If Russia is Dan and is used as a battle axe, who would you fancy to be the rider that falls backwards? There really is only one to pick from at the moment. If this rider strikes at Iran we might see the battle axe in action.

I know that only Russians claimed California , and not as Russ but as Russians, and because US didn

#5557 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 05:46 AM

Howdy Woj:

I understood that Mexico originally had southern California, desides Texas. I think Mexicans still talk of it ( California) being theirs. There are so many illegal immigrants from Mexico into the US one could be excused for thinking the Mexicans are claiming the whole 49 states.

I came across something about Alaska recently and it was saying that it was leased not sold. So that's another issue again.

As for the Vandals and Muslim crusade I dont know the dates. Sounds about right to me what you had. It would have been the whole of Palestine not just Judea. Then they went across Nth Africa and up through Turkey. It's interesting that they seemed to have not become a naval force as well as land forces, other wise they might have taken the whole of southern Europe.
However the future lay with Rome ( holy Roman empire- under the pope).
The Prophet Daniel in the Court of the king of Babylon- Nebuchadneser interpreted a dream tha King has that disturbed him. It involved a statue of a man. The long and short of it is that it was a succession of the Babylonian empire down to the end of the world as we know it. There were four stages and the last stage has been commonly identified as Rome. The four were Babylon, Meta-Persia, Greece and Rome. Rome has re-imerged through the Treaty of Rome following the second world war. It has developed into the EU. and includes Poland. The distruction of Jugoslavia was to make the individual states dependant on the UE, rebuilding an empire.
Mr Putin has determined that Europeans will not interfer in Russian affairs again and that no foreign banks will operate in Russia. Those two run together. That means Russia is not inside the 'statute' empire that will be destroyed eventually. Poland has been seduced by the need of finance, by the western banking system and that is what is got the Ukraine dithering between the UE and Russia.
The new Palestinian state and the restructuring of israel is to prepare for Jerusalem to become an international city so the Pope can move there. Daniel' s interpretatiuon is still tomorrows news.

#5558 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 04:25 PM

Russia is not interested in Alaska thought she might has wrights to Alaska , only in the Hawaii . Hawaii is great strategic point. and today the possibilities are more important than constitutional rights.
I don

#5559 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 06:22 PM

Slavs must unite; religion divided Slavs and religion played the distractive role in Slavs well being.
I hope that Slavs soon will stop to join the intuitional religion and throw away the foreign propaganda and they will return to its past prosperity.
The Slavs shouldn

#5560 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 07:10 PM

After the break up of Jugoslavia we have seen attempts at stripping Russia of its influence and control. They would break up Russia if they could.

What can those descended from Slavs recognise of the past that wouold unite them into a block or market?

You have seen nationalism try to re-emerge in various European countries and they just get called nazi or similar by the press. The same would happen if Slavs tried.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru