• Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#5641 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 06:21 PM

I had forgotten about that one and there is a Chechnian leader that Putin has asked London for and they wont do anything which must have been an embarasement when they expected Russia to join them in their war on terror.

London and israel would be the most popular places to go. Yet Blaie want to have a national passport for all British citizens. I remember when this was looked down on when South Africa under aparteid enforced it.

US is currently pressuring india while it appears to be isolating China it will also serve to isolate Russia's influence.

#5642 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 02:56 PM

Bader; What my grandmother told me;
Indians are very intelligent peoples , and in human history discovered usage of

#5643 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 10:25 PM

Privacy law?
Of course, it is not the subject of law protecting your account . .. Somebody could think that privacy law should protect nation of the land from fraud and deception of foreigners and outsiders but , not in Poland.
In Poland , unfortunately is law not set but Polish citizens and is just an opposite law, protecting the thieves and crooks and other offenders from justice as a human rights law.
Surprise , surprise, but ,.I hope that is not for long.

#5644 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 12:04 AM

Will bird flu will change map of forces in world, who will go down as dinosaurs, who stay on surface, who will love the new situation who hate?
I think, from now on, the world will be no better , but it will be different.
Money might be save in bank but you at home ?

#5645 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 12:24 AM

AT&T Inc was in the past one company with BellSouth Corp., now . AT&T Inc agreed to buy BellSouth Corp. for about $67 billion. It suppose to be progress which I don

#5646 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 07:41 AM

I dont think thats what your grandmother meant Woj.

I dont know of any people who arent very intelligent.

Over population isnt strength any more than being overweight.

The dilemma for China and India is that they are trade/economic rivals to attract foreign industry and have to compete re exports.
And the developed world likewise is competing already and Europe is pretty lethagic and mainly because the world has billions on or under the poverty line who if they were 'normal' would otherwise be customers.

The productive sector of the developed world cannot progress while the IMF is plundering the nations so they cant import goods ijn exchange for what they produce.

So the key for Indian and China is to create a financial/economic system that not based on debt or foreign investment and that
increases the capacity of comsumers. Both have a huge 'bank' of consumers that could support great industrial development.
The world monetary system has nations producing to export not to enjoy.
Societies once upon a time couldnt conceive of a zero and what a huge difference it must have made. Indians need to put their thinking caps on and do themselves afavour again regards a new money system.

India is being wooed by Russia and China on the one hand and pressured by the US on the other to isolate China. I expect it will be a major war in the making because of the lack of progress while the American people are still clearing their heads and may take on a mind of their own if they are not careful.

You are right Woj what the point of money in the bank if you cant survive to enjoy it.

Telecommunication monopoly and control are logical and should be expected in todays world. Its a very powerful asset politically as much as financially.

Poland and privacy issues-
the free market policies Poland has had to adopt because of debt and its desire to join the UE raft on a sea of debt will give rights to multi-national corporations first, the govt second and the people last. Free market is fascism.

#5647 DirtyHarry

DirtyHarry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1490 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 05:56 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
[B]AT&T Inc was in the past one company with BellSouth Corp., now . AT&T Inc agreed to buy BellSouth Corp. for about $67 billion. It suppose to be progress which I don

#5648 DirtyHarry

DirtyHarry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1490 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 06:12 PM

Originally posted by DirtyHarry
AT&T is a real company BUT the crooks only owe the stocks. The Crooks stocks own 98% of the stocks. This is why somany Stocks went to a zero $00000 Stocks BUY the company is still a REAL company (not the stocks). Stocks are "Imposters"...searh me and read the crooks stocks. So why is AT&T is down today ? look on yahoo chart to find the AT&T is "T" =stocks...be a SUCKER and by a usa stock..

I still didn't Figure the stocks crooks out ? BUT they must be sell-buying your stocks and it is for Rent for of the money BUT so the Banks are getting the persent % % % % % ?

#5649 DirtyHarry

DirtyHarry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1490 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 06:37 PM

AT&T is a real company BUT the crooks only owe the stocks. The Crooks stocks own 98% of the stocks. This is why somany Stocks went to a zero $00000 Stocks BUY the company is still a REAL company (not the stocks). Stocks are "Imposters"...searh me and read the crooks stocks. So why is AT&T is down today ? look on yahoo chart to find the AT&T is "T" =stocks...be a SUCKER and by a usa stock..

Pal = I get it ! ..Stocks=they went down because when it is Down & stay Down(Sell) because they use the loss for Rent this is the way THEY are making $$ money to the Banks & the % will Make money on the BANKS(stocks) !....every day they make Money for the Suckers stocks THEN they will let You win a stock ONLY if the crooks made the persent % (with a lot of the percents-% they Let some be a stocks Win for a Few stocks) BUT this is why you will Lose too ..

#5650 DirtyHarry

DirtyHarry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1490 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 07:07 PM

Pal = I get it ! ..Stocks=they went down because when it is Down & stay Down(Sell) because they use the loss for Rent this is the way THEY are making $$ money to the Banks & the % will Make money on the BANKS(stocks) !....every day they make Money for the Suckers stocks THEN they will let You win a stock ONLY if the crooks made the persent % (with a lot of the percents-% they Let some be a stocks Win for a Few stocks) BUT this is why you will Lose too ..

Pal = suppose the stocks was a $1000 Buy then it goes down(a Buy) from $1000 down to $900...so the crooks make % on your Buy stocks for like a BANK but so Pal they make a % today...add all the buys of the stocks today and how much will the Crooks make for the Moneys this week !.they made it all on the short stocks too BUT the crooks won't let you Buy a short stock ! BUT THE crooks can be a short stock (not shorts stocks under $5)
but not You..figure the % my Pal

#5651 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 08:45 PM

Price "T"
26.810 Change
% Change
Bid
N.A. Ask
N.A. Open
27.457 Volume

High
Why you Dirty Harry create a nonsence story?

#5652 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 09:09 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bader
Free market is fascism. QUOTE]
No. Fascists were very concern for their own. But you could say that countries are in grid of enemy fascism.

#5653 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 09:33 PM

U.S. sends Vietnam War-era gunships to Iraq.

Hope is that an effect will be identical .

#5654 BUDDIEE

BUDDIEE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2785 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 11:36 PM

Pal = suppose the stocks was a $1000 Buy then it goes down(a Buy) from $1000 down to $900...so the crooks make % on your Buy stocks for like a BANK but so Pal they make a % today...add all the buys of the stocks today and how much will the Crooks make for the Moneys this week !.they made it all on the short stocks too BUT the crooks won't let you Buy a short stock ! BUT THE crooks can be a short stock (not shorts stocks under $5)
but not You..figure the % my Pal

Right on, Dirty Harry! :cheers:

Did you also see how VRSO and ANCC were taken down - Reverse Split and now recently been pumped UP ...

:wonder: We need a jewish broker, Dirty Harry -- they got Hollywood...They got Wall and Fraud Street.... And they got us in the pot... :Potstir:

#5655 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 02:33 PM

Syria, Iran to establish oil pipeline across IraqThe oil pipeline project comes amid Syria and Iran are boosting bilateral economic ties recently, marked by high-level officials visits between the two countries.

The two sides signed preferential trade agreements and several accords on finance, industry, power, textile, oil, environment and culture.

Isn

#5656 DirtyHarry

DirtyHarry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1490 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 05:28 PM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
U.S. sends Vietnam War-era gunships to Iraq.

Hope is that an effect will be identical .

"Puff the Magic Dragon"....I can Kill them only in a few seconds

#5657 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 06:54 PM

It remind me ;
Israel: 'No One Is Immune' From Strikes http://news.yahoo.co...ideast_conflict
Should rather be said in this time; No one is immune from stroke?

#5658 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 04:58 PM

Hamas not to recognize Israel, USA has embargo against Cuba and other countries.
What is bigger crime?
Is it crime to fell to recognize some countries and why?

#5659 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 03:31 PM

Hhe U.S. government should stop interfering in the internal affairs of other countries, and should focus more on its own human rights problems."
"Its various human rights violations and double standards on the issue have drawn increasingly strong criticism from its own people and the international society True or false? I like if sometimes tell true in the face.

#5660 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 03:32 PM

The U.S. government should stop interfering in the internal affairs of other countries, and should focus more on its own human rights problems."
"Its various human rights violations and double standards on the issue have drawn increasingly strong criticism from its own people and the international society True or false? I like if sometimes tell true in the face.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru