• Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#5901 dragnik

dragnik

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 10:42 AM

i would like to ask what remained of former soviet internationalism in government of russia?
meaning that i'm interested in good relations with russia, especialy with their leftists.

#5902 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 02:33 PM

Originally posted by Bader
B]
This is Donquijote's old stomping ground, he trends towards kibbutz style of community.

If you beleive in the philosophy that systems are made for man instead of man is made for systems, do a search on 'social credit'. No one has made any specific point of interest. It can mean number one medal winner at the Olympics. Number one in divorse stats, number one place of interest for tourists in the world, number one in honest govt. It dosnt have to be a number one super-power although some believe it has superiority in electromagnetic weaponry.
DonQ was interested in the number one place/ social environment to live.
B]

Donq attempted to find the place or country of the permanent happiness, whose inhabitants exist under seemingly perfect conditions.

#5903 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 03:12 PM

I think you are wrong about the 'reforms' of the UN. The League of nations failed because it demanded the end of national sovereignty. The UN had to start without this and now because the UN is ineffective in a world that is becoming more danderous and insecure its time for people to give up their freedom for security. That is what the so called terrorist war and the threat of a pan-demic outbreak etc are released for. [/B]

You are taking about UN Perfect, UN NOT obtainable.
I only mentioned plans of temporary changes and , designed to serve their purposes; political, economical or both.
Did ever exist an idealistic perception of UN, besides only the children stories?.

#5904 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 08:17 PM

On May 31, Montenegro became a n independent state. Belgrade remained silent.
Brussels was validating the separatist victory. The Serbian National Assembly itself, strikes down Yugoslav symbols inherited by the union, including the old national anthem.
Yugoslavia's really death was in 1991, when a European Union (then EEC) ruled the country out of existence;.

In June 1999, after 78 days of terror bombing, Belgrade accepted a compromise and allowed NATO troops to enter its province of Kosovo under UN auspices. Within days it was obvious that the armistice was , a way for NATO to occupy and turn it over to the Albanians and KLA.
Massive ethnic cleansing of Serbs,

#5905 dragnik

dragnik

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 04:19 AM

A couple days ago, Aligrudic from DSS said: 'Serbia is not independent country, this only means that Serbia & Montenegro lost the part of its theritory'
lol

#5906 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 08:14 AM

BTV What is an electromagnetic weaponry. What you are talking about it?

http://www.prahlad.o...scalar_wars.htm

#5907 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 08:16 AM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
You are taking about UN Perfect, UN NOT obtainable.
I only mentioned plans of temporary changes and , designed to serve their purposes; political, economical or both.
Did ever exist an idealistic perception of UN, besides only the children stories?.

'Perfect' world dictatorship

#5908 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 08:24 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
[B]On May 31, Montenegro became a n independent state. Belgrade remained silent.
Brussels was validating the separatist victory. The Serbian National Assembly itself, strikes down Yugoslav symbols inherited by the union, including the old national anthem.
Yugoslavia's really death was in 1991, when a European Union (then EEC) ruled the country out of existence;.

In June 1999, after 78 days of terror bombing, Belgrade accepted a compromise and allowed NATO troops to enter its province of Kosovo under UN auspices. Within days it was obvious that the armistice was , a way for NATO to occupy and turn it over to the Albanians and KLA.
Massive ethnic cleansing of Serbs,

#5909 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 04:51 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bader
BTV What is an electromagnetic weaponry. What you are talking about it?

http://www.prahlad.o...scalar_wars.htm
[/QUOTE

"At any point and at any time, one can freely and inexpensively extract enormous EM energy flows directly from the active vacuum itself." Tom Bearden
Guess the first thing to try to comprehend is that a "new" kind of electromagnetic (EM) wave has been discovered in the empty vacuum of space which, when engineered, can be an inexhaustible supply of energy in great magnitude at any place in the universe.
The word "new" is in quotes because the discovery really goes back to Nikola Tesla and his discovery of what he called "radiant energy.
The solutions to the energy crisis and the "oil problem"So the layman will need to understand that there is a new kind of electromagnetic energy that is altogether different from what he knows, e.g. radio, TV, cell phones, etc.
The ordinary EM waves that we have known about are called transverse EM waves, to distinguish them from the new longitudinal EM waves.
These scalar waves do not actually exist in our "material" world, but exist only in the vacuum of empty space, or the time domain. And we must keep in mind that this vacuum of space we speak of exists all through everything.
Even our bodies are mostly empty space between atoms and molecules.
So the gateway to this seething ocean of energy can be there at every point in the universe.
The scalar energy discovered in the vacuum of space is sometimes called "zero-point" energy. Thomas Valone explains how this term came about.

What does "Zero Point" mean?
"Boyer traces the historical “creation of the vacuum” as proceeding in stages in parallel with the historical development of ideas about the vacuum.
To paraphrase, he says that in the 17th century, it was thought that a totally empty volume of space could be created by simply removing all matter and, in particular, all gases.
That was our first concept of the vacuum. J
ust get rid of all the gas.
Late in the 19th century, it became apparent that the region still contained thermal radiation.
But it seemed that the radiation might be eliminated by cooling. So the second concept of getting a real vacuum is to cool it down to zero temperature.
Just go all the way to absolute zero.
Then we’ve got a real vacuum. Right? Well, since then, both theory and experiment have shown that there is a non-thermal radiation in the vacuum and that it persists even if the temperature could be lowered to absolute zero.
Therefore, it was simply called the “zero point” radiation."
Thomas Valone http://www.seaspower...deZeroPoint.htm

Unfortunately my knowledge abut magnetic field is too small to understand the information..
I only know that conductor in electric field creates an electromagnetic field.
Unfortunately I even don

#5910 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 05:35 PM

[B

(B- the formation of Kosovo is a little like the formation of Israel) [/B]

formation and formation
How delicious it would be to leaf through the proxy statement of Viacom Inc. and find out how much Steven Spielberg makes. Or learn how much it took to lure Katie Couric to CBS Corp. http://www.bloomberg.com/

#5911 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 07:11 AM

What did you think of the weapons Woj?

#5912 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 02:21 PM

B, In the semiconductor devices exists such event as

#5913 dragnik

dragnik

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 02:30 PM

do you believe we are radiated from the orbith?
can we be radiated from neighbouring flat, through the wall?
i forgot, for example, roentgen waves?
just hypotheticaly, of course...
would it be the abusing of human rights?
or natural radioactivity?
can the stone plates from russia be radioactive?
hypotheticaly, of course...
or the crosses, could it happen they to contain some radioactive materials?
i've heard that grozny is now more radioactive than hiroshima?
natural fenomenon?

#5914 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 02:01 AM

Originally posted by dragnik

"do you believe we are radiated from the orbith?
can we be radiated from neighbouring flat, through the wall?
i forgot, for example, roentgen waves?
just hypotheticaly, of course...
would it be the abusing of human rights?
or natural radioactivity?
can the stone plates from russia be radioactive?
hypotheticaly, of course...
or the crosses, could it happen they to contain some radioactive materials?
i've heard that grozny is now more radioactive than hiroshima?
natural fenomenon?"

B- stone plates??
crosses??
I dont know what you are talking about.

Radiation through walls- Falluja, I my have the name wrong, which was destroyed last year in Iraq by the US, they set up microwave dishes around the place to effect the thinking of the resistence. Like DU it isnt known what effect it has on the US forces who get zapped as well.
It could be this that is the cause of the US forces blatantly wasting civilians in various places while blaming their frustration and stress.

#5915 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 02:05 AM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
" In the semiconductor devices exists such event as

#5916 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 05:42 PM

I could say that the ME weapons are a awful , but, such statement in today world would be consider by many as a kind advertisement.
Many peoples have Hitler nature, and they, like Hitler expect, the new word would better than old one.
They know that attempt to create new world from the ashes were carry out in past many times in human history, WWI, WWII etc, but they decided to repeat

#5917 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 09:57 AM

Neo-Con Newt Gingrich claimed back in Nov last year Iran could be planning a nuclear electromagnetic pulse preemptive war on the US.

THis is the only claim I have heard by anyone. Maybe this the real reason for targetting Iran because weapons based on nuclear fision is more primitive since Israel has pulse technology then they could defend themeselves against standard nuclear attack and strike back.

#5918 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 12:21 PM

One can easy fail in own dream;
example ;

#5919 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 04:38 PM

Wars almost never end the way starters had in mind.

Malcolm Forbes. :kowt:

#5920 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 07:27 PM

Russia has said enough to cause the US to be prepared for Russia to take 'sides' as they have gone far enough- no further.

They have just told the US that they will be responsible for an strike by Israel, so both the US and Israel will answer to Russia.
A war on Iran will amount to a war on Russia.

THat means they have to take too many steps at the one time.
THE ANSWER IS WHO HAS THE ADVANTAGE IN SCALAR WEAPONRY.

Eastern Europe in poiltically instable and a major confrontation could cause many to abandone interest in NATO or become resentful if Nato walks all over them to take up a position.
The nuclear thing with Iran is a time waster, being dragged out, they are unlikely to want things speeded up, unless they are ready to cripple the US image once and for all.

You are right the US is becoming potentially very unstable within very quickly and only the US people cant see it.

As for the Forbes saying, it is non-sense. JUst look at the outcomes of the two world wars and you see a smooth continuing development. He should stick to horse racing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru