• Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#5961 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 01:44 PM

Any artifact in British museum was stolen in colonial times and still kept in UK hands .
Today UK is lead by Tony Blair

#5962 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 02:51 PM

Gazprom bought Pennine Natural Gas Limited iin the United Kingdom," RIA Novosti reported. Gazprom has recently concluded deals on virtually a daily basis with European companies in an effort to enter their markets directly without ratifying the EU's Energy Charter. There was opposition in the United Kingdom recently to the possible Russian acquisition of Centrica, the largest U.K. gas distributor. Gazprom has since improved its access to the U.K. market through a deal with a Danish .

#5963 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 08:30 PM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.

........... that it together with sending Polish troops to Congo will meet complete Polish enthusiasm. .......

to woj1 ::::::::::::::::::::::

ya znal pro voysko u irak; a voysko u kongo to yest nie spodievano.

vlad

#5964 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 08:37 PM

I am rather confused; I expected some few information but I get application for what ?

hi:

to woj1 :::::::::::::::::::::::

SLOVIO yest novej miezx slavyanski yazikis.

a tozxe < SLOVIO@yahoogroups.com > yest rozmovlyana pocxta gde me be przeyemno przevitaletvoyi tvoyi opovidanyi.

vlad

#5965 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 08:40 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
[B]Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth.

#5966 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 09:00 AM

Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth.

#5967 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 09:05 AM

Gazprom bought Pennine Natural Gas Limited iin the United Kingdom," RIA Novosti reported. Gazprom has recently concluded deals on virtually a daily basis with European companies in an effort to enter their markets directly without ratifying the EU's Energy Charter. There was opposition in the United Kingdom recently to the possible Russian acquisition of Centrica, the largest U.K. gas distributor. Gazprom has since improved its access to the U.K. market through a deal with a Danish .

Gunna look funny if in the future we see China taking over US corporations ( thats how the debt cirtificates will be paid) and Russia more British ones.

#5968 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 02:11 PM

Originally posted by Bader
B]Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.

Gunna look funny if in the future we see China taking over US corporations ( thats how the debt cirtificates will be paid) and Russia more British ones. B]

-I couldn

#5969 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 07:21 AM

The US-Israel policy is the greatest display of anti-semitism in the history of the world.

The genocide of Iraqis and many others outside their borders due to Depleted Uranium will be more gross than the un-natural deaths of peoples under the Nazi regime.

The Arabs are unquestionaly semites, which cant be said for the 'Jews' ( majority).

The Arabs should have taken up using that term many years ago because that would have caused people to think for themselves.

#5970 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 02:59 PM

[B]The genocide of Iraqis and many others outside their borders due to Depleted Uranium will be more gross than the un-natural deaths of peoples under the Nazi regime.

The Arabs are unquestionaly semites, which cant be said for the 'Jews' ( majority).

B]

I think that world is even more comlikated than this;

#5971 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 04:50 PM

Gazprom "made the decision to explore the possibility of setting up a Russian-Iranian joint venture" to prospect for and develop oil and gas fields,

#5972 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 08:01 PM

Its probably the only 'issue' that endured the whole of the last century and its course is far from run.

The Middle East Market that the road-map was preparing might well be the key to the control of Central Asia/Eurasia. I expect that the breaking down of Jugoslavia and Iran while quietly building up Turkey and keeping her out of the UE is part of this plan.

Serbia should look for a a special trade relationship with the Russia Fed. so she cant be choaked off or comply in relation to the UE. They can create a national exporting corporation with its base in Russia so it can take advantage of the Shanghai Corp arangement.

#5973 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 12:31 AM

[B]I think that world is even more comlikated than this;

#5974 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 12:17 PM

wladzo;
My native language is Polish because I am Polish,
though my convictions are not necessary follow the confidences of Polish government.
. I have broken heart that you don

#5975 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 12:30 PM

B]The Middle East Market that the road-map was preparing might well be the key to the control of Central Asia/Eurasia. I expect that the breaking down of Jugoslavia and Iran while quietly building up Turkey and keeping her out of the UE is part of this plan.

Serbia should look for a a special trade relationship with the Russia Fed. so she cant be choaked off or comply in relation to the UE. They can create a national exporting corporation with its base in Russia so it can take advantage of the Shanghai Corp arangement. B]

Barr Pharmaceuticals Inc. agreed to buy Pliva ., eastern Europe's biggest drugmaker, from Zagreb, Croatia- .
Barr is from the Woodcliff Lakes, New Jersey-based company. Barr will enter Russia and other eastern European markets as well as the U.K., Germany, Spain and Italy.
Barr will also gain lower-cost manufacturing facilities at Pliva's sites in Zagreb and Krakow, Poland. http://quote.bloombe...7ygY&refer=home
So when is still world safe and secured?

#5976 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 06:30 PM

Barr Pharmaceuticals Inc. agreed to buy Pliva ., eastern Europe's biggest drugmaker, from Zagreb, Croatia- .
Barr is from the Woodcliff Lakes, New Jersey-based company. Barr will enter Russia and other eastern European markets as well as the U.K., Germany, Spain and Italy.
Barr will also gain lower-cost manufacturing facilities at Pliva's sites in Zagreb and Krakow, Poland. [url]http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000006&sid=aZvXUwr27ygY&refer=home
So when is still world safe and secured?"
. .. . . . . . . ... . . . . . .. . . .
This is the rules if you want to become a UE member, your borbers are open to corporate imperialism. This relieves national debt and makes the currency look better thus it is a down-stream dynamic of the finance system as the majority of things are. Who ever control the creation of money control policy which is why some Ploish MPs want to move in that direction. Kennedy got rubbed out following a similar move.

#5977 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 02:01 PM

This is the rules if you want to become a UE member, your borbers are open to corporate imperialism. This relieves national debt and makes the currency look better thus it is a down-stream dynamic of the finance system as the majority of things are. Who ever control the creation of money control policy which is why some Ploish MPs want to move in that direction. Kennedy got rubbed out following a similar move.

The age at which a mother gives birth has a major impact on how long her child will live, it may have important social implications .
Larry Ellison, chief executive of Oracle, , won't to donate 100 million dollars to Harvard University.
"When Summers announced his resignation in February, it caused Larry Ellison to reconsider,"
Summers, 51, a former U.S. Treasury Secretary . ???

Imaginary money, fantasy freedom and make-believe democracy.
Nobody protests the facade, Pretense plays for reality .
Honesty is a farce. and disgrace.
Is no different between the IMF money and emperor ,s new clothes.
" But he hasn

#5978 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 05:39 PM

Persistence in mockery
"The Americans and Iraqis in power accused us of terror, killed thousands of us and now they are just talking about reconstruction.
Well, they are all thieves who only care for what they can pinch off the Iraqi fortunes.
Just tell them to leave us alone as we do not want their fraudulent reconstruction."
On May 1, they published a scathing report of the failure of US contractors to carry out projects worth hundreds of millions of dollars. The report also noted that nearly nine billion dollars in Iraqi oil revenues which had been disbursed to ministries is "missing."
Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth.

#5979 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 07:41 PM

[B]wladzo;
My native language is Polish because I am Polish,
though my convictions are not necessary follow the confidences of Polish government.
. I have broken heart that you don

#5980 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 03:39 PM

Now is too many urgent cases ;
in Serbia, the traitors want to ban ultranationalist party,
the Russian diplomats killer still in large etc.
Only visit of President Hugo Chavez in end of July in Lukashenka Minsk and Castro brother bring some bright hope.
I still can not forgot Yugoslavia anthem identical with Polish and can not wait when it will be back.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)
Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru