Jump to content

Theme© by Fisana
 

Photo

What would it take for Russia to be #1?


  • Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#6161 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 01:42 PM

"The chancellor ( Angela Merkel) has expressed the view that there is no military option," Ulrich Wilhelm said,

Iran was very helpful to Polish refugee during WWII so I now support Iranian cause.
  • 0

#6162 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 02:27 PM

Euro returned to the path of fiscal parsimony. -
Fall in German sentiment knocks euro
EU stalls on Cyprus to keep Turkey talks alive
Brussels is seeking to prevent a complete breakdown in Turkey
  • 0

#6163 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 03:35 PM

German concern over transfer of bank data to US
The German government has voiced serious disquiet over the release of information about international bank transactions to US authorities as part of terrorism... - :2cents:
  • 0

#6164 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 10:11 AM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.

Euro returned to the path of fiscal parsimony. -
Fall in German sentiment knocks euro
EU stalls on Cyprus to keep Turkey talks alive
Brussels is seeking to prevent a complete breakdown in Turkey
  • 0

#6165 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 02:14 PM

Turkey claims Mideast peaceaker role
When Turkey
  • 0

#6166 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 02:53 PM

Freedom of Polish bank at risk, says its chief
Leszek Balcerowicz, president of the National Bank of Poland, says the central bank's independence is under threat from political interference. Wow
:Party:
  • 0

#6167 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 04:03 PM

Janukowicz from Ukraine is in Poland together with premier Jarosaw Kaczyski in Krynica and masters the new fables about oil pipes from Odessa to Brody. :kowt:
  • 0

#6168 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 03:05 PM

Cypriot police quiz 'Syria arms' ship
Geek Cypriot police were last night questioning the 15-member crew of a Panama-registered ship suspected of smuggling weapons to Syria.
Who realy refuzes sells weapons to Syria, becouse Isral attacked Libanon.
I don
  • 0

#6169 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 03:45 PM

The EU risks sending a dangerous signal to the Muslim world if Turkey membership negotiations collapse.
, Ankara
  • 0

#6170 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 01:16 PM

Nato (USA) seeks reinforcement in Afghanistan
Nato
  • 0

#6171 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 01:34 PM

Chancellor Angela Merkel criticized the United States on Saturday for keeping terrorist suspects in secret jails.

"The use of such prisons is not compatible with my idea of the rule of law," she said, adding that even in the fight of against terrorism, with its unprecedented challenge to our free societies, the end does not justify the means."

"We have to find appropriate responses to oppose the terrorists without undermining our fundamental principles and values,"
And in which one of democratic countries were these jails????
  • 0

#6172 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 10:56 PM

RT: Russian submarine start successfully 2 ballistic intercontinental rockets !:congrats:
  • 0

#6173 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 01:19 PM

Bush lets silence fill Ground Zero and Benedict XVI fulfill this request.
On Sunday in pope s Bavarian Riem/ Monachium homilia , preyed for West return to God and for West consolation with Islam. :congrats:
  • 0

#6174 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 02:40 PM

Bader;"All the political tools for oppression and tyrany Hilter built up are being made by Bush including CIA secret camps already operating in the US. which he has publically acknowledged and is defing the Supreme Court and insisting he needs this to fight terror. You know what happened to the western Jews who didnt support the zionist fanatics of eastern Europe and Russia. They used them anyway- by terror, to justify creating Israel- by terror. Some Jews have already got out because they can read between the lines. Is it the ADL that revents organised Jewish protest? What 'Bush' is building is far more deadly than the ADL can muster. You know why Greater Israel is impossible? Because the American Jews wont make a commitment 'return'. If you dont have the settlers no point in liberating it is there, so they have to keep retreating their army and go through it all again later as recently in Lebanon" .
Clinton and Ms Albright also follow Hitler in their attaks on Jugoslavia. Situation repeats .
  • 0

#6175 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 04:41 PM

Russian bonds
Ruble-denominated government Russian bonds gained 4.8 percent since Jan. 1, beating 19 European nations from Germany to the U.K., Turkey was the next best, returning 3.1 percent. Italy's down 1.1 percent, is the worst performing in the region.
A 7.5 percent gain in the ruble to the highest in almost seven years..
`Russia will benefit from the rally when it sells 10 billion rubles ($373 million) of 9.5 percent 15-year notes on Sept. 13. Yields have dropped almost a quarter of a percentage point to 6.65 percent since the last sale on June 14. The decline suggests Russia will save 23 million rubles in annual interest payments.
The country's decision to pay off $23.7 billion of its Soviet-era debt to the group of creditor nations known as the Paris Club prompted Standard & Poor's on Sept. 4 to raise Russia's credit rating.

Putin also has been criticized by U.S. officials as the country prepares for presidential elections in 2008. President George W. Bush said in March he was trying to convince Putin ``it's in his interests to adopt Western-style values.''
``The biggest worry in the months ahead is the presidential election and how it will be handled,'' said Rabbani Wahhab, ``This might water down the current investor confidence.''

``There is a lot of interest in ruble-denominated bonds because of the strong view on the currency,''

``It's in the interest of investors to put more money in Russia,'' because it's a ``good opportunity'' to add ruble-denominated debt.
To contact the reporters on this story: alovasz@bloomberg.net
  • 0

#6176 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 08:14 AM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
Russian bonds
Ruble-denominated government Russian bonds gained 4.8 percent since Jan. 1, beating 19 European nations from Germany to the U.K., Turkey was the next best, returning 3.1 percent. Italy's down 1.1 percent, is the worst performing in the region.
A 7.5 percent gain in the ruble to the highest in almost seven years..
`Russia will benefit from the rally when it sells 10 billion rubles ($373 million) of 9.5 percent 15-year notes on Sept. 13. Yields have dropped almost a quarter of a percentage point to 6.65 percent since the last sale on June 14. The decline suggests Russia will save 23 million rubles in annual interest payments.
The country's decision to pay off $23.7 billion of its Soviet-era debt to the group of creditor nations known as the Paris Club prompted Standard & Poor's on Sept. 4 to raise Russia's credit rating.

Putin also has been criticized by U.S. officials as the country prepares for presidential elections in 2008. President George W. Bush said in March he was trying to convince Putin ``it's in his interests to adopt Western-style values.''
``The biggest worry in the months ahead is the presidential election and how it will be handled,'' said Rabbani Wahhab, ``This might water down the current investor confidence.''

``There is a lot of interest in ruble-denominated bonds because of the strong view on the currency,''

``It's in the interest of investors to put more money in Russia,'' because it's a ``good opportunity'' to add ruble-denominated debt.
To contact the reporters on this story: [email]alovasz@bloomberg.net

B- Bush may have done more for Russia that the US. Same in Iran they both made huge profits from the Bush driven oil prices.
  • 0

#6177 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 02:12 PM

Originally posted by Bader
B]Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.

B- Bush may have done more for Russia that the US. Same in Iran they both made huge profits from the Bush driven oil prices. B]


And you also correctly noticed that
Bush could always change the law so he remains in power until he captures Bin Laden. He is probably retired and living in Florida on a CIA pension plan.
  • 0

#6178 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 03:01 PM

United States would consider cutting back on its dues if the United Nations failed to conduct reforms by the end of this year, Would it be a gloomy event for the world ?


Hamas accepts coalition, but refuses to recognize Israel.


Nobel prize a tool of war again and again?
Chinese Foreign Ministry blasted the nomination of Rabiya Kadir as a Nobel peace prize candidate.
He wondered about the motive behind the nomination of such a person as a Nobel peace prize candidate.
Qin said Rabiya is a member of the "East Turkistan" terrorist force and has been arrested and sentenced .
He said Rabiya had colluded with "East Turkistan" terrorist force abroad, distorted facts and maliciously attacked the Chinese government under the pretence of "democracy" and "human rights".

Rabiya had frequently engaged in anti-Chinese activities aimed at trying to split the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region from China.
  • 0

#6179 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 03:21 PM

At least 13 people were killed and seven others wounded when a suicide bomber blew himself up in a bus near a recruitment center in central Baghdad Monday morning..

The Iraqi government said it executed 27 "terrorists" in Baghdad after they were convicted of crimes against the Iraqis, the prime minister's media office said late Wednesday. Balance for
  • 0

#6180 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 04:08 PM

Clashes with Kurds turn Turks against US
Funerals for soldiers killed fighting Kurdish separatists have become a frequent sight on Turkish television in recent weeks. The foreign ministry says 91 soldiers... Slavs need friends.
  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru