• 10667 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 01:44 PM

#6202 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 02:52 PM

Vietnam deported an American pro-democracy activist Thursday, state-run television reported. Cong Thanh Do was accused of plotting to overthrow the government.
http://news.yahoo.co...x&cid=516:fuss:

#6203 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 03:42 PM

coming The first of the ships, the frigate Karlsruhe, pulled away from the dock at the North Sea port at Wilhelmshaven..
The German force of two frigates, two support vessels and four fast patrol boats, along with three ships from Denmark, are to arrive off the Lebanese coast in 10 to 14 days.
The naval detachment is led by the 459-foot frigate Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, equipped with a 76 mm cannon and space for two patrol helicopters.
Parliament approved a mandate allowing the deployment of up to 2,400 service personnel.. http://news.yahoo.co...zRtBHNlYwNzbg--

Bader- I have not an answer.

#6204 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 04:00 PM

Samoobrona (Self-defense) didn

#6205 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 06:36 PM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.

#6206 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 06:38 PM

coming The first of the ships, the frigate Karlsruhe, pulled away from the dock at the North Sea port at Wilhelmshaven..
The German force of two frigates, two support vessels and four fast patrol boats, along with three ships from Denmark, are to arrive off the Lebanese coast in 10 to 14 days.
The naval detachment is led by the 459-foot frigate Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, equipped with a 76 mm cannon and space for two patrol helicopters.
Parliament approved a mandate allowing the deployment of up to 2,400 service personnel.. http://news.yahoo.co...zRtBHNlYwNzbg--

Bader- I have not an answer. "

B- see 'globalresearch.ca' , they are trying to get control of the sea-board from Turkey to Gaza.

#6207 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 01:26 PM

Originally posted by Bader
B]
B- see 'globalresearch.ca' , they are trying to get control of the sea-board from Turkey to Gaza. B]

Rousing speech by Mubarak's son raises issue of succession
Speculation is growing about whether Gamal Mubarak is positioning himself to succeed his ageing father as Egypt's president, after he stole the limelight at the ruling...
and nepotism is well accepted by Western democracy
:Potstir:

#6208 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 02:09 PM

B- the paragraph "disolving the CIA etc" is that getting along or is it eliminating the source?

Chavez is calling for a new UN because the present one is ineffective at dealing to the problems/causes. Somehow I cant see them banning the debt money system that has untold in bondage and poverty.
The every powers he is fighting want such a new world authority.
Everyone will end up chipped like pet dogs.

But how you would start first steps in economy of the country which is not economically independent and have to buy some items abroad?
On the other hand, I see just the specialization as a tool to take away country independence, because when country can not produce everything what citizens

#6209 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 02:09 PM

B- the paragraph "disolving the CIA etc" is that getting along or is it eliminating the source?

Chavez is calling for a new UN because the present one is ineffective at dealing to the problems/causes. Somehow I cant see them banning the debt money system that has untold in bondage and poverty.

But how you would start first steps in economy of the country which is not economically independent and have to buy some items abroad?
On the other hand, I see just the specialization as a tool to take away country independence, because when country can not produce everything what citizens

#6210 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 07:32 PM

Franco-Russian deals on transport, aviation worth 10 bln dollars.

Putin said industry and energy cooperation with France and Germany were "priorities" for his government and that Russia was also interested in relationships dealing with advanced technology -- "aviation, space, modern infrastructure creation."
http://news.yahoo.co...zRtBHNlYwNzbg--

#6211 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 07:49 PM

Plan to expand U.S. military base in Italy sparks row
Nasrallah attends Beirut rally in first public appearance Hundreds of thousands of people waving flags, balloons and Hezbollah banners gathered in Beirut's heavily bombed suburbs, listening to his speech
.............................................................................................

#6212 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 09:46 PM

"As Long as There Is Serbia"
"Kosovo has always been and will always remain the constituent part of Serbia

#6213 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 07:58 AM

"But how you would start first steps in economy of the country which is not economically independent and have to buy some items abroad?"

B- the first step was taken- that got them into financial bondage, becauce they borrowed figures on paper.
Govts have the sovereign duty to ensure they have their own financial system that SERVES their economy. Through that they create industry that are based on their advantages and export products to gain foreign currency so they can buy foreign products they need.

" On the other hand, I see just the specialization as a tool to take away country independence, because when country can not produce everything what citizens

#6214 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 01:26 PM

WARSAW (Reuters) - Poland's beleaguered Prime Minister Jaroslaw Kaczynski surprised Warsaw's press corps when he called a news briefing on Saturday in a Warsaw park to call on Poles to feed ducks with the approach of winter. The term "kaczki" (ducks) is a play on the surname of the Kaczynski twins, who hold the posts of Poland's president and prime minister.
But I hope that ducks will not survive the winter and they steal the PIS party only to dance to American (Israel) tune, example sending more 1000 troops to Afghanistan. BWY during Israel attack on Lebanon they recalled Polish troops home

#6215 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 04:09 PM

``Huh? Politician lies about the economy? What's everyone getting so excited about?''
When Hungarian Prime Minister Ferenc Gyurcsany admitted on tape that he had lied about the state of the economy, he probably expected some minor punishment in the currency and bond markets.
Instead, his comments have been met with the most sustained outbreak of street rioting..
But ;
It isn't just that Hungary's economy is in a mess. That is the case in lots of countries. The issue is one of fundamental deceit.
Hungary, along with many eastern European economies, is heading for a train crash.
:2cents:

#6216 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 04:32 PM

.When reality is worst then this it in communism
. Now that they know, the protesters have taken to the streets.
How will the situation play out? Probably very nastily. Like much of eastern Europe, Hungary has been swept along on a tide of speculative money and unrealistic expectations.
As the scale of the difficulties becomes clear, the forint may yet plunge. That would worsen the chaos and may force the European Union to step in with a rescue package. It is in no one's interests to see Hungary, or any of its neighbors, stuck with a collapsing economy.
Telling the truth is useless , the reality is no very comforting, maybe is time to bring thieves to justice .
:angel:

#6217 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 10:23 AM

"`Huh? Politician lies about the economy? What's everyone getting so excited about?''
When Hungarian Prime Minister Ferenc Gyurcsany admitted on tape that he had lied about the state of the economy, he probably expected some minor punishment in the currency and bond markets.
Instead, his comments have been met with the most sustained outbreak of street rioting..
But ;
It isn't just that Hungary's economy is in a mess. That is the case in lots of countries. The issue is one of fundamental deceit.
Hungary, along with many eastern European economies, is heading for a train crash.
:2cents: "

B- they could be in need of a world war to solve the economic problems

#6218 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 10:26 AM

"When reality is worst then this it in communism
. Now that they know, the protesters have taken to the streets.
How will the situation play out? Probably very nastily. Like much of eastern Europe, Hungary has been swept along on a tide of speculative money and unrealistic expectations.
As the scale of the difficulties becomes clear, the forint may yet plunge. That would worsen the chaos and may force the European Union to step in with a rescue package. It is in no one's interests to see Hungary, or any of its neighbors, stuck with a collapsing economy.
Telling the truth is useless , the reality is no very comforting, maybe is time to bring thieves to justice .
:angel:

B- I suggest burning the Emporers new clothes as lesson to them all.

#6219 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 12:41 PM

"I have a request here that I don't want to be in this cage anymore," Saddam .
"I am the presiding judge; I decide your presence and your absence,"
"Get him out," the judge ordered, pointing to guards to take Saddam out of the courtroom.
In democratic society, you don

#6220 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 03:51 PM

B-"Unfortunately, they just believe the bad Gambinos are in office and the good Corleones would better do their bidding - of course the Corleones will need more "resources" when they are back in power to help pay for all the "crises" created by the Gambinos.
Soon they will be discontent with both and demand a more powerful agency to watch over their government because they well know that man must be restrained."

B- those opposed to the intent of this thread are about restraining the MAN who thinks he is doing Gods will. Dont tell me that this is ok because the US isnt a theocracy."

Return to the basis and left God above human speculations.
I cosidered the foreign soldiers on my soil always as the enemies regardles the name and sytuation.
Present sytuation is not about religion but only about economy speculations .
Talk about of God as a new form of an attack on human possesion.
Idea to get something for nothing (democracy) never die.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru