7545 replies to this topic

#6401 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 04:54 AM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc., reported a 22 percent increase in fourth-quarter profit and ended the year with a record $4 billion in earnings.
Net income climbed to $1 billion, the New York-based company said in a statement today
Farmers have problem to survive. Why it so with strategic production?
:wonder:

Money is an abstraction and it can crash but food is real wealth which shows the system is crooked.
Money is created out of nothing and food is by work and costs and risk regards the weather.
Banks control govt because of debt so the system will never become a just and honest one.

#6402 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 03:49 PM

PROTESTS AGAINST U.S.-LED OPERATION HELD IN SOUTHEASTERN AFGHANISTAN
Hundreds of people held a peaceful protest in Khost Province on December 14, voicing their anger at civilian deaths in military operations by U.S.-led coalition forces and Afghan security forces, AIP reported. The protesters specifically condemned the killing of four men and a woman by coalition forces on December 11 in Khost's Mandozai district. Mazar Ali, a Mandozai elder, told AIP that he knows "that the people killed by the coalition forces did not have any links with terrorists." He asked that an international court prosecute those who misinformed coalition forces about the identity of those killed and also hold accountable the coalition forces who did the killing. Mazar Ali said coalition forces should coordinate their military operations with local officials and tribal elders. According to a press release by coalition forces on December 12, five people were killed in retaliatory action after coalition forces were shot at from a house. AFP put the number of protestors at 3,000:yikes:

#6403 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 05:47 PM

PROTESTS AGAINST U.S.-LED OPERATION HELD IN SOUTHEASTERN AFGHANISTAN
Hundreds of people held a peaceful protest in Khost Province on December 14, voicing their anger at civilian deaths in military operations by U.S.-led coalition forces and Afghan security forces, AIP reported. The protesters specifically condemned the killing of four men and a woman by coalition forces on December 11 in Khost's Mandozai district. Mazar Ali, a Mandozai elder, told AIP that he knows "that the people killed by the coalition forces did not have any links with terrorists." He asked that an international court prosecute those who misinformed coalition forces about the identity of those killed and also hold accountable the coalition forces who did the killing. Mazar Ali said coalition forces should coordinate their military operations with local officials and tribal elders. According to a press release by coalition forces on December 12, five people were killed in retaliatory action after coalition forces were shot at from a house. AFP put the number of protestors at 3,000:yikes:

The protesting should be by many many nations in ther general assembly of the UN demanding that the US and Britain and any other nation with troops there who are on the Security Council be suspended indefinitely.
It wont happen, thats how sick politics in govt is across the world.
The war in Afgh. like Iraq is to destroy by attrition over time a large percent of the people to totally destroy the culture.
Those who work for and with the foireign invaders will in the end be the most numerous and influential, that is how to create 'democracy'.

#6404 pacific

pacific

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6441 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 06:50 AM

mumble

#6405 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 09:11 PM

Originally posted by Bader
B]The protesting should be by many many nations in ther general assembly of the UN demanding that the US and Britain and any other nation with troops there who are on the Security Council be suspended indefinitely.
It wont happen, thats how sick politics in govt is across the world.
The war in Afgh. like Iraq is to destroy by attrition over time a large percent of the people to totally destroy the culture.
Those who work for and with the foireign invaders will in the end be the most numerous and influential, that is how to create 'democracy'. B]

Nobody on West is interested in democracy. Democracy is modern word for colonialism. :D

#6406 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 03:05 AM

took me by surprise it was on. Not much seems to have preceeded it.

Ban Ki-moon, of South Korea now fills the post. Has been described as a powerbroker, billionaire. Wow I bet the multi-millions in thrid and fourth world countries in poverty have their hopes racing!

Promises to restore the bad reputation of the UN and push for peace in the Middle East ( and Dafar) but singled out Iran for criticism. What has the US being doing right in the Middle East.
Great start.

#6407 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 10:57 PM

B] What has the US being doing right in the Middle East.
Great start. /B]

Great end . France is to withdraw its 200-strong special forces from Afghanistan, all of its ground troops engaged in the U.S anti-terror operation, and this is fact.
If more American oriented leads UN, Un is empty organization without meaning. :scrollhah

#6408 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 11:08 PM

[B.

Promises to restore the bad reputation of the UN and push for peace in the Middle East ( and Dafar) but singled out Iran for criticism. B]

Same is John McCain.
Do you believe that Sen. John McCain who on Saturday urged the United States' reluctant NATO partners allow their troops to engage in combat operations against the resurgent Taliban, I don

#6409 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 07:16 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
[B]Same is John McCain.
Do you believe that Sen. John McCain who on Saturday urged the United States' reluctant NATO partners allow their troops to engage in combat operations against the resurgent Taliban, I don

#6410 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 02:42 PM

B]I am not aware that NATO who are now in charge in AFghanistan are not engaging. Are they just protecting the capital and some main roads etc?

McCain is pushing for more troops in Iraq as well.B]

Sorry , it was intend to say that Blair has problems to convince NATO members to fight in Afghanistan.
Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez is directing a growing share of the country's oil profits into euros.
Gossips say that Hussein in Iraq started this formidable for USA, policy.:cheers:

#6411 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 03:17 PM

The relatives of two imprisoned U.S. citizens accused of plotting an ethnic Albanian insurgency in Montenegro demonstrated on December 17 outside the U.S. Embassy in Podgorica,
Transdniestrian President Igor Smirnov said on December 17 that he plans to bring the breakaway province even closer to Russia, . "We are proving by deeds, not by words, that we'll be developing together with the Russian Federation, and this can be confirmed by our referendum-approved course toward independence and the development of relations with Russia," Transdniester's voters overwhelmingly approved independence from Moldova and closer ties to, Smirnov overwhelmingly won a fourth term in office.
:Party:

#6412 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 12:23 AM

The relatives of two imprisoned U.S. citizens accused of plotting an ethnic Albanian insurgency in Montenegro demonstrated on December 17 outside the U.S. Embassy in Podgorica,
Transdniestrian President Igor Smirnov said on December 17 that he plans to bring the breakaway province even closer to Russia, . "We are proving by deeds, not by words, that we'll be developing together with the Russian Federation, and this can be confirmed by our referendum-approved course toward independence and the development of relations with Russia," Transdniester's voters overwhelmingly approved independence from Moldova and closer ties to, Smirnov overwhelmingly won a fourth term in office.
:Party:

Good on them.

#6413 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 04:48 PM

A Swede who stayed at the same hotel as y, Alexander Litvinenko, has been found to have increased levels of polonium in his body.
The person with the increased level of polonium visited the barat the hotel in London where Litvinenko stayed. No treatment is required.
. l
:happy:

#6414 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 07:10 AM

A Swede who stayed at the same hotel as y, Alexander Litvinenko, has been found to have increased levels of polonium in his body.
The person with the increased level of polonium visited the barat the hotel in London where Litvinenko stayed. No treatment is required.
. l
:happy:

Berezovski was the number one suspect wasnt he?

#6415 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 11:26 PM

Berezovski was the number one suspect wasnt he?

I think that Berezowski and Alexander Litvinenko are an artificial blow problem and it is going to hav thort short legs.
Media do what they are paid for.
But how Russia will stop hungry wolfs hunting in Turkmenstan after the sudden death of Saparmurat Niyazov? yourock

#6416 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 05:22 AM

I think that Berezowski and Alexander Litvinenko are an artificial blow problem and it is going to hav thort short legs.
Media do what they are paid for.
But how Russia will stop hungry wolfs hunting in Turkmenstan after the sudden death of Saparmurat Niyazov? yourock

I am not up with this Woj, Who is Niyazov, is he president or something?

But anyway I would think that it was about time that some dirty underhanded work got started in the 'stans', because Iran and Russia are just not cooperating with the NWO and so they are number two and number one respectively. They are much bigger game than Milosovich and Hussein.

Getting back to the radiation poisening, was the victim gay? I wonder if this is the link to the dirty deed, they can be very lethal when jealous. The apparent carelessness with the stuff suggests a lot of passion and lack of mental control.

#6417 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 08:33 PM

B]I am not up with this Woj, Who is Niyazov, is he president or something?

But anyway I would think that it was about time that some dirty underhanded work got started in the 'stans', because Iran and Russia are just not cooperating with the NWO and so they are number two and number one respectively. They are much bigger game than Milosovich and Hussein.

Getting back to the radiation poisening, was the victim gay? I wonder if this is the link to the dirty deed, they can be very lethal when jealous. The apparent carelessness with the stuff suggests a lot of passion and lack of mental control./B]

Othello drama is perfect for theater , but I em more interested in

the death of Turkmen President Saparmurat Niyazov, because it is accepted by West with enthusiasm what is very hazardous for Slavs.
I hope that "Russia has chance of controlling Turkmenistan.

#6418 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Getting back to the radiation poisening, was the victim gay? I wonder if this is the link to the dirty deed, they can be very lethal when jealous. The apparent carelessness with the stuff suggests a lot of passion and lack of mental control./B]

the death of Turkmen President Saparmurat Niyazov, because it is accepted by West with enthusiasm what is very hazardous for Slavs.

#6419 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bader

Getting back to the radiation poisening, was the victim gay? I wonder if this is the link to the dirty deed, they can be very lethal when jealous. The apparent carelessness with the stuff suggests

#6420 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru