Jump to content

Theme© by Fisana
 

Photo

What would it take for Russia to be #1?


  • Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#6581 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 04:44 PM

"We are witnessing an almost uncontained hyper use of force in international relations ... the United States has overstepped its national borders in every way," said Putin at a high-profile security conference in southern German city of Munich.

"The legitimate use of force can only be done by the United Nations, which cannot be replaced by EU or NATO," he said.

Putin warned that a U.S.-led "unipolar world" was unacceptable and had led to more wars and conflicts in the world. "The unilateral illegal action has not resolved any problem."

The U.S. policy of "uncontained hyper-use of military force" was " very dangerous" and "nobody feels secure anymore," Putin said, adding that it drives many countries to develop weapons of mass destruction.

Putin criticized the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (CSCE) for becoming a "vulgar instrument for ensuring foreign policy of one country."

He also sharply criticized the planned development of 10 anti-ballistic missiles systems by the U.S. in Poland and the Czech Republic, vowing that Russia would develop cheaper, asymmetrical systems to overcome the threat.

On the expansion of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), Putin said "NATO expansion is a serious factor which reduces the level of mutual trust."

In March 2004, the three former Soviet republics -- Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia -- joined the NATO, bringing the military alliance to Russia's gate.

Russia has the right to ask at whom NATO is aimed at as it expands its bases and infrastructures toward Moscow when the real global threat was posed by terrorism and weapons of mass destruction, Putin said.

Putin also spoke about the differences with the west on Kosovo. He said Russia won't support any international solution to resolve Kosovo's status if it is unacceptable "If we see that one of the sides is clearly unsatisfied with the proposed ways to solve the situation, we will not support the decision," said Putin.

The international community, mainly the European Union and the United States, is not in the right position to solve the problem, he said. "Only the Kosovars and Serbs can resolve this," he said.

Speaking of the Iran nuclear issue, the Russian leader stressed that the international community should address the concerns of Iran as it seeks a solution to Tehran's nuclear crisis.

"We should not corner Iran into a hostile environment,"

Russia differences with West obvious at Munich conference


www.chinaview.cn 2007-02-10 23:27:15
  • 0

#6582 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 10:38 PM


  • 0

#6583 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 05:02 PM

KADENA, Japan - Several hundred protesters gathered outside a U.S. air base Saturday to oppose the arrival of a dozen F-22 stealth fighters, the aircraft's first deployment outside of the United States.
The demonstration was held outside the gate of Kadena Air Base, one of the largest U.S. airfields in the Pacific, on the southern Japanese island of Okinawa. http://news.yahoo.co...6h3D3Zj_xKnxQ8F
  • 0

#6584 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 09:03 PM

Asserting a right to self-defense, American forces in eastern Afghanistan have launched artillery rounds into Pakistan to strike Taliban fighters who attack remote U.S. outposts, the commander of U.S. forces in the region said Sunday.

The skirmishes are politically sensitive because Pakistan's government, regarded by the Bush administration as an important ally against Islamic extremists, has denied that it allows U.S. forces to strike inside its territory.
http://news.yahoo.co.../us_afghanistan
:scrollhah New front?
  • 0

#6585 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 04:49 AM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
Asserting a right to self-defense, American forces in eastern Afghanistan have launched artillery rounds into Pakistan to strike Taliban fighters who attack remote U.S. outposts, the commander of U.S. forces in the region said Sunday.

The skirmishes are politically sensitive because Pakistan's government, regarded by the Bush administration as an important ally against Islamic extremists, has denied that it allows U.S. forces to strike inside its territory.
http://news.yahoo.co.../us_afghanistan
:scrollhah New front?



little extremists v giant extremist USA. They are now copying Israel.
  • 0

#6586 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 04:14 PM

Russia intensifies efforts to rebuild its military machineRussian defense budgets have been soaring since Putin came to power, buoyed by a rising tide of petroleum income, and are set to jump by 23 percent in 2007 to a post-Soviet high of $32.4 billion. Moscow does arms business with over 70 countries, including China,

Iran, and Venezuela, and in 2006 exported $6 billion worth of arms.

* Last week Defense Minister Sergei Ivanov unveiled a $189 billion rearmament program that will replace about half of Russia's current military equipment by 2015. Among the armed forces' acquisitions will be a completely revamped early-warning radar network, new intercontinental missiles, a fleet of supersonic Tu-160 strategic bombers, and 31 new warships, including aircraft carriers.
* Last month Mr. Putin offered to partner with India to build a futuristic "fifth generation" fighter plane, which Russian designers is already under development and could be flying as early as 2009. Only the US has so far managed to field one of these new era combat jets - which have breakthrough capabilities of stealthiness, supersonic cruising, ultramaneuverability and over-the-horizon electronic visibility. And at $260 million per model, the new F/A-22 Raptor is by far the world's most expensive warplane.
* Russia is already supplying India with the Sukhoi-30MKI, an advanced "fourth generation" warplane that consistently defeats its Western counterparts, such as the frontline US fighters, the F-15C and F-16. Versions of the Su-30 are also being sold to China, Venezuela, and Malaysia.
* At a recent press conference, Putin said that Russia has nothing to fear from US missile defense systems because the new Topol-M intercontinental ballistic missile has stealth characteristics that enable it to penetrate the American shield. "But this is not all," he added, mentioning a "new generation ... of strategic weapons systems," against which missile defense systems would be "powerless."
* In January, Moscow announced it had completed deliveries of 29 sophisticated Tor-M1 mobile antiaircraft batteries to Iran, and Mr. Ivanov hinted that Russia might also supply S-300 long-range air defense weapons. Experts believe that the Tor-M1, which can track 48 targets simultaneously, could seriously complicate any potential air strike on Iran's nuclear facilities.
"The Tor, in combination with the S-300, would provide a large envelope of protection to the Iranian nuclear complex," says Ariel Cohen, an analyst with the conservative Heritage Foundation in Washington.
* According to Russian media reports, last year http://news.yahoo.co..._csm/orussiamil

Israel complained to Moscow over Hizbullah's use of Russian-made antitank missiles, which inflicted serious casualties and inhibited Israel's armored mobility, during last summer's war in Lebanon. The Israeli media pointed to the Kornet-E, a new laser-guided rocket that can punch through meter-thick armor at a range of five kilometers, which Russia has officially provided to

Syria. Russia denied that the weapons might have been diverted to Hizbullah, however.
Key supplier for 'rogue regimes'
The former USSR maintained a sprawling military-industrial complex that absorbed as much as a third of the country's

GDP. With the demise of the Soviet Union, defense budgets imploded, the Russian armed forces virtually halted procurement of new weapons, thousands of factories went bankrupt, and skilled workers migrated en masse to other jobs.
Though capital is now flowing back into the defense sector, experts doubt that the Putin-era increases are enough to restore the vast web of specialized industries that kept the Soviet military machine supplied with everything from bullets to antisatellite missiles.
"There have been dramatic increases in procurement funds, but this is not being used efficiently," says Alexander Golts, a military expert with the online newspaper Yezhednevny Zhurnal. "I am dubious about Russia's ability to produce weapons of a truly new generation."
Most Russian arms exports during the 1990s involved sell-offs of Soviet-era stockpiles, including small arms, armored vehicles, and older aircraft. Those fueled vicious wars in Africa and the former Yugoslavia, but did not worry the West much. But Putin-era sales have shifted increasingly to sophisticated weapons, including warplanes, precision-guided munitions, and advanced air-defense systems.
"The US still has a solid lead in the top end of weaponry," says Mr. Cohen. "But at the next level Russia is advancing fast. Geopolitically, it is cornering the market for rogue regimes, such as Iran and Venezuela, and this is most worrisome."
Overhaul needed
Experts say that about 1,550 Russian firms are now involved in arms production, and they have proven adept at modernizing Soviet designs. For example, the Su-30, which accounted for almost half of all Russia's arms-export earnings in 2005, is a development of the USSR's Su-27 frontline combat jet.
But fresh products, such as Sukhoi's new T-50 "fifth-generation" fighter, could give the industry a needed boost.
"The situation in our military-industrial complex is improving,
  • 0

#6587 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 04:29 PM

Bush's economic team predicts rapid gains in U.S. productivity.- on which cost ?
  • 0

#6588 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 06:47 PM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
Russia intensifies efforts to rebuild its military machineRussian defense budgets have been soaring since Putin came to power, buoyed by a rising tide of petroleum income, and are set to jump by 23 percent in 2007 to a post-Soviet high of $32.4 billion. Moscow does arms business with over 70 countries, including China,

Iran, and Venezuela, and in 2006 exported $6 billion worth of arms.

* Last week Defense Minister Sergei Ivanov unveiled a $189 billion rearmament program that will replace about half of Russia's current military equipment by 2015. Among the armed forces' acquisitions will be a completely revamped early-warning radar network, new intercontinental missiles, a fleet of supersonic Tu-160 strategic bombers, and 31 new warships, including aircraft carriers.
* Last month Mr. Putin offered to partner with India to build a futuristic "fifth generation" fighter plane, which Russian designers is already under development and could be flying as early as 2009. Only the US has so far managed to field one of these new era combat jets - which have breakthrough capabilities of stealthiness, supersonic cruising, ultramaneuverability and over-the-horizon electronic visibility. And at $260 million per model, the new F/A-22 Raptor is by far the world's most expensive warplane.
* Russia is already supplying India with the Sukhoi-30MKI, an advanced "fourth generation" warplane that consistently defeats its Western counterparts, such as the frontline US fighters, the F-15C and F-16. Versions of the Su-30 are also being sold to China, Venezuela, and Malaysia.
* At a recent press conference, Putin said that Russia has nothing to fear from US missile defense systems because the new Topol-M intercontinental ballistic missile has stealth characteristics that enable it to penetrate the American shield. "But this is not all," he added, mentioning a "new generation ... of strategic weapons systems," against which missile defense systems would be "powerless."
* In January, Moscow announced it had completed deliveries of 29 sophisticated Tor-M1 mobile antiaircraft batteries to Iran, and Mr. Ivanov hinted that Russia might also supply S-300 long-range air defense weapons. Experts believe that the Tor-M1, which can track 48 targets simultaneously, could seriously complicate any potential air strike on Iran's nuclear facilities.
"The Tor, in combination with the S-300, would provide a large envelope of protection to the Iranian nuclear complex," says Ariel Cohen, an analyst with the conservative Heritage Foundation in Washington.
* According to Russian media reports, last year http://news.yahoo.co..._csm/orussiamil

Israel complained to Moscow over Hizbullah's use of Russian-made antitank missiles, which inflicted serious casualties and inhibited Israel's armored mobility, during last summer's war in Lebanon. The Israeli media pointed to the Kornet-E, a new laser-guided rocket that can punch through meter-thick armor at a range of five kilometers, which Russia has officially provided to

Syria. Russia denied that the weapons might have been diverted to Hizbullah, however.
Key supplier for 'rogue regimes'
The former USSR maintained a sprawling military-industrial complex that absorbed as much as a third of the country's

GDP. With the demise of the Soviet Union, defense budgets imploded, the Russian armed forces virtually halted procurement of new weapons, thousands of factories went bankrupt, and skilled workers migrated en masse to other jobs.
Though capital is now flowing back into the defense sector, experts doubt that the Putin-era increases are enough to restore the vast web of specialized industries that kept the Soviet military machine supplied with everything from bullets to antisatellite missiles.
"There have been dramatic increases in procurement funds, but this is not being used efficiently," says Alexander Golts, a military expert with the online newspaper Yezhednevny Zhurnal. "I am dubious about Russia's ability to produce weapons of a truly new generation."
Most Russian arms exports during the 1990s involved sell-offs of Soviet-era stockpiles, including small arms, armored vehicles, and older aircraft. Those fueled vicious wars in Africa and the former Yugoslavia, but did not worry the West much. But Putin-era sales have shifted increasingly to sophisticated weapons, including warplanes, precision-guided munitions, and advanced air-defense systems.
"The US still has a solid lead in the top end of weaponry," says Mr. Cohen. "But at the next level Russia is advancing fast. Geopolitically, it is cornering the market for rogue regimes, such as Iran and Venezuela, and this is most worrisome."
Overhaul needed
Experts say that about 1,550 Russian firms are now involved in arms production, and they have proven adept at modernizing Soviet designs. For example, the Su-30, which accounted for almost half of all Russia's arms-export earnings in 2005, is a development of the USSR's Su-27 frontline combat jet.
But fresh products, such as Sukhoi's new T-50 "fifth-generation" fighter, could give the industry a needed boost.
"The situation in our military-industrial complex is improving,



The US cant replace and repair its hardware in Iraq so how would it fare in a real war against armour and aircraft?

Putin is now tryig to sell military gear where the US dominated. They wont like that. The US are riding a tiger and cant stop or get off.
  • 0

#6589 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 03:19 PM

In the 1973 movie "The Day of The Dolphin," a highly intelligent dolphin is stolen from his marine biologist trainer by some bad guys who want him to kill the president of the United States by securing a bomb to the hull of his boat.
That was 34 years ago. Today the U.S. Navy wants to take as many as 30 Atlantic Bottlenose dolphins and California sea lions from their training tanks in San Diego, Calif., to Naval Base Kitsap-Bangor near Seattle, Wash. Their mission: to detect and apprehend hostile swimmers or scuba divers.
"These animals have the capabilities for what needs to be done for this particular mission," .
Dolphins also are trained to detect underwater mines; they were sent to do this in the Iraqi harbor of Umm Qasr in 2003. The last time the animals were used operationally in San Diego was in 1996, when they patrolled the bay during the Republican National Convention.
Since then, the Navy has taken the dolphins and sea lions to cold-water places like Alaska and Scandinavia to see how they cope.
"They did very well," ___
Editor: Gareth Dodd

Next will be the rats with electronic chips. I wonder if the get other missile shield?
:scrollhah :scrollhah
  • 0

#6590 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 03:51 PM

Originally posted by Bader
B]The US cant replace and repair its hardware in Iraq so how would it fare in a real war against armour and aircraft?

Putin is now tryig to sell military gear where the US dominated. They wont like that. The US are riding a tiger and cant stop or get off. B]

-

Bank of America has begun offering credit cards aimed at illegal immigrants, the industry's aggressive pursuit of the Hispanic market or home made terrorysm?.
:silence:
  • 0

#6591 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 06:16 PM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
B]In the 1973 movie "The Day of The Dolphin," a highly intelligent dolphin is stolen from his marine biologist trainer by some bad guys who want him to kill the president of the United States by securing a bomb to the hull of his boat.
That was 34 years ago. Today the U.S. Navy wants to take as many as 30 Atlantic Bottlenose dolphins and California sea lions from their training tanks in San Diego, Calif., to Naval Base Kitsap-Bangor near Seattle, Wash. Their mission: to detect and apprehend hostile swimmers or scuba divers.
"These animals have the capabilities for what needs to be done for this particular mission," .
Dolphins also are trained to detect underwater mines; they were sent to do this in the Iraqi harbor of Umm Qasr in 2003. The last time the animals were used operationally in San Diego was in 1996, when they patrolled the bay during the Republican National Convention.
Since then, the Navy has taken the dolphins and sea lions to cold-water places like Alaska and Scandinavia to see how they cope.
"They did very well," ___
Editor: Gareth Dodd

Next will be the rats with electronic chips. I wonder if the get other missile shield?
:scrollhah :scrollhah /B]


President Putin said in Doha, Qatar, on February 12 that experts from both countries will meet at a natural-gas conference in Qatar's capital in April to discuss the possibility of setting up a OPEC-style gas cartel, Britain's "Financial Times" reported on February 13. He said that Russia has not rejected the idea of a cartel and that he himself recently called the proposal "interesting." Putin added that "whether we need a cartel, whether we will create such an organization, is [another matter]. But of course we should coordinate our activities with other producers." He warned that gas producers should "not repeat the mistakes of other cartel-type organizations" but did not elaborate. Speaking on February 1, he seemed to leave the door open to the possible formation of a gas cartel, which Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei recently proposed to Russia
. Russia also recently concluded some gas deals with Algeria, another major producer.
gas is more difficult to transport than oil, and the market is dominated by contracts running for 20 years or more."
Russia has the world's largest natural-gas reserves, followed by Iran and Qatar.
  • 0

#6592 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 03:38 PM

Valentina Twist
Valentine day (February 14) when lovers express their affection with greetings and gifts. Although there were several Christian martyrs named Valentine, the day probably took its name from a priest .



Valentine, Saint
name of two legendary martyrs whose lives seem to be historically based. One was a Roman priest and physician who suffered martyrdom during the persecution of Christians by the emperor Claudius II ..



Valentine
pope for about 40 days during August
  • 0

#6593 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 08:12 AM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
President Putin said in Doha, Qatar, on February 12 that experts from both countries will meet at a natural-gas conference in Qatar's capital in April to discuss the possibility of setting up a OPEC-style gas cartel, Britain's "Financial Times" reported on February 13. He said that Russia has not rejected the idea of a cartel and that he himself recently called the proposal "interesting." Putin added that "whether we need a cartel, whether we will create such an organization, is [another matter]. But of course we should coordinate our activities with other producers." He warned that gas producers should "not repeat the mistakes of other cartel-type organizations" but did not elaborate. Speaking on February 1, he seemed to leave the door open to the possible formation of a gas cartel, which Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei recently proposed to Russia
. Russia also recently concluded some gas deals with Algeria, another major producer.
gas is more difficult to transport than oil, and the market is dominated by contracts running for 20 years or more."
Russia has the world's largest natural-gas reserves, followed by Iran and Qatar.



Putin is stealing the limelight from Bush and making the US look like yesterday' s man.
  • 0

#6594 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 02:31 PM

Originally posted by Bader
Putin is stealing the limelight from Bush and making the US look like yesterday' s man.


China and Russia are fighting U.S. efforts at the UN prevent Iran from building nuclear bombs while working with North Korea..
Diplomats said the international effort to punish Iran has been stymied, chiefly by China and Russia. President George W. Bush yesterday turned up the heat on Iran by accusing an arm of its military of supplying bombs to Shiite fighters for use against U.S. forces in Iraq. While pointing out Iranian interference in Iraq, Bush stressed at a White House news conference that he wants to keep the world focused on Iran's nuclear pursuit.
``Since when did sanctions ever work?''
``stronger measures'' to seek, Assistant Secretary of State Kristen Silverberg said in an interview. ``further appropriate measures'' if Iran refuses to obey.
Bush has generated concern about possible military action by ordering a second aircraft carrier group and a missile- defense battalion to the Persian Gulf region and authorizing U.S. troops to stop suspected Iranian agents in Iraq.
. PFC Energy, a Washington-based risk-analysis firm, cautioned oil traders on Feb. 1 of a possible military ``They just don't work very well,'' China and Russia have blocked implementation of UN sanctions against North Korea over its nuclear program and penalties imposed on Sudan's government over the humanitarian crisis in Darfur.
Russia and China have important economic reasons for limiting the dispute with Iran. Russia is helping Iran build a commercial nuclear reactor, while China is planning investments in Iran's oil and natural gas industry.
``Why, for example, are European governments not taking more measures to discourage investment and financial transactions?''
Bush the task is to convince companies and governments ``that it's in the world's interest that they forgo their own financial interest.''
Swiss banks won't stop dealing with Iranian companies or individuals, . ``There are no sanctions against Iran, and they take their instructions from Swiss authorities.''
U.S. Bush's refusal to hold such talks with Iran, coupled with his decision to negotiate with North Korea , is undermining U.S. interests.
wvarner@bloomberg.net


Will world benefit from war on Iran?
:yikes:
  • 0

#6595 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 06:29 PM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
China and Russia are fighting U.S. efforts at the UN prevent Iran from building nuclear bombs while working with North Korea..
Diplomats said the international effort to punish Iran has been stymied, chiefly by China and Russia. President George W. Bush yesterday turned up the heat on Iran by accusing an arm of its military of supplying bombs to Shiite fighters for use against U.S. forces in Iraq. While pointing out Iranian interference in Iraq, Bush stressed at a White House news conference that he wants to keep the world focused on Iran's nuclear pursuit.
``Since when did sanctions ever work?''
``stronger measures'' to seek, Assistant Secretary of State Kristen Silverberg said in an interview. ``further appropriate measures'' if Iran refuses to obey.
Bush has generated concern about possible military action by ordering a second aircraft carrier group and a missile- defense battalion to the Persian Gulf region and authorizing U.S. troops to stop suspected Iranian agents in Iraq.
. PFC Energy, a Washington-based risk-analysis firm, cautioned oil traders on Feb. 1 of a possible military ``They just don't work very well,'' China and Russia have blocked implementation of UN sanctions against North Korea over its nuclear program and penalties imposed on Sudan's government over the humanitarian crisis in Darfur.
Russia and China have important economic reasons for limiting the dispute with Iran. Russia is helping Iran build a commercial nuclear reactor, while China is planning investments in Iran's oil and natural gas industry.
``Why, for example, are European governments not taking more measures to discourage investment and financial transactions?''
Bush the task is to convince companies and governments ``that it's in the world's interest that they forgo their own financial interest.''
Swiss banks won't stop dealing with Iranian companies or individuals, . ``There are no sanctions against Iran, and they take their instructions from Swiss authorities.''
U.S. Bush's refusal to hold such talks with Iran, coupled with his decision to negotiate with North Korea , is undermining U.S. interests.
wvarner@bloomberg.net


Will world benefit from war on Iran?
:yikes:



The situation for the world always gets worse through and after
every major war. They are planned and they bring the world closer to one world ' govt ' which is absolute control by those who have been causing the wars.
  • 0

#6596 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 04:19 PM

Wiceadmira? Weisser broni Rosji, a krytykuje USA i Polsk?
By?y szef sztabu planowania w niemieckim ministerstwie obrony, wiceadmira? Ulrich Weisser skrytykowa? na ?amach "Sueddeutsche Zeitung" ameryka?skie plany stworzenia systemu obrony antyrakietowej, kt?rego elementy maj? zosta? rozmieszczone w Europie ?rodkowej, w tym w Polsce.
- Stany Zjednoczone nie uzgodni?y dotychczas swoich plan?w ani z sojusznikami, ani z Rosj?, ani te? z NATO - napisa? Weisser w komentarzu opublikowanym w pi?tkowym wydaniu gazety.

- Je?eli Ameryka rzeczywi?cie obawia si?, ?e mog? jej w przysz?o?ci zagrozi? ira?skie rakiety z g?owicami atomowymi, powinna zg?osi? ten temat NATO, aby sojusz m?g? zdecydowa?, czy istnieje takie zagro?enie - uwa?a niemiecki wojskowy.

Dodaje, ?e je?li takie zagro?enie jest realne, to dotyczy ono tak?e Rosji i powinno by? z ni? omawiane.

- Strategiczne partnerstwo z Rosj? polega na poszukiwaniu bezpiecze?stwa z Rosj?, a nie przed Rosj? - podkre?li?.

Wiceadmira? kierowa? w latach 1992-1998 sztabem planowania. Obecnie zajmuje si? dzia?alno?ci? publicystyczn?.

Weisser skrytykowa? przy okazji postaw? Polski. Uzna? za "irytuj?cy" fakt, ?e polskie ko?a rz?dowe, uzasadniaj?c konieczno?? budowy tarczy antyrakietowej, wskazuj? "bez ogr?dek" na nowe rosyjskie rakiety Topol-M, a nie na zagro?enie z po?udnia, czyli z Iranu.

Zdaniem autora nowe kraje NATO z Europy ?rodkowej wywieraj? "fatalny" wp?yw na sojusz p??nocnoatlantycki i Uni? Europejsk?, "co dostrzega (prezydent Rosji W?adimir) Putin".

Litwa usi?uje zak??ci? dostawy gazu do rosyjskiego Kr?lewca, Estonia chce zburzy? rosyjski pomnik wojenny, a tak?e rozszerzy? swoje wody terytorialne, by storpedowa? budow? Gazoci?gu P??nocnego, natomiast Polska uczyni?a ten energetyczny projekt "tematem o rozmiarach kryzysu".

- Polska wzi??a ca?? UE na zak?adnika, tylko dlatego, ?e z powodu sporu z Rosj? nie mo?e eksportowa? tam swojej wieprzowiny - krytykuje niemiecki wiceadmira?.

Stosuj?c weto wobec rozm?w UE z Rosj? w sprawie nowej umowy o partnerstwie i kooperacji, Warszawa "zada?a ci??ki cios" europejskiej polityce zagranicznej - uwa?a autor.

Krytykuj?c Zach?d na niedawnej konferencji w Monachium, prezydent Putin m?wi? jedynie o "interesach i bol?czkach swego kraju". - Nie powinno si? go za to beszta? - uwa?a Weisser.
  • 0

#6597 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 04:36 PM

German admiral Weisser defenses Russia criticized USA and Poland.
.USA so far didn
  • 0

#6598 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 06:08 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
[B]German admiral Weisser defenses Russia criticized USA and Poland.
.USA so far didn
  • 0

#6599 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 03:59 PM

Originally posted by Bader
B]On the one hand the US being pressured to abandon its unipolar
ways but this could also mean that the US and NATO will attack Iran. Looks like Germany is upping the anti against Russia for protecting Iran. /B]

Germany will be protected Iran, they will not go with Russia as not with USA and UK.
It would be interested live during WWIII to see true alliances and coalitions.
Now we can only speculate about unions . And we can not forget about Asia.
  • 0

#6600 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 07:31 PM

Report: Weapons used in attack in Zahedan, Iran come from U.S.


www.chinaview.cn 2007-02-17 18:59:10


-- Explosive devices and arsenals used in a terrorist attack in the southeastern Iranian city of Zahedan on Wednesday came from the United States,
Relevant documents, photographs and film footage, which show that the explosives and arsenals used in the attack were American, would soon be made public.
. The source further pointed out that Jundallah, a shadowy Sunni militant group, had several plots for assassinating Sunni and tribal leaders to sow discord and foment conflicts between the Shiite and Sunni citizens in Sistan-Baluchestan province
  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru